4 AM

Losing control?

Whats your favorite console you had as a kid?

Other urls found in this thread:

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition
steamcommunity.com/id/bulletwithbutterflywings/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition

PS2

the second one

reminder to KYSs

YES
NES

(me)

Morning everyone

Work again today. Supposedly you can get really cheap flights to Japan around when I'm leaving but I'm not seeing deals like that. Anyone who travels a bit got tips for this shit?

pls no u

Pretty much just had a PS1 and Gamecube growing up; didn't have access to much in the way of games for either. Also some Game Boy systems. Can't exactly choose a favorite when you've got at best five games for each at that time.

Keep your spouse? That's common sense to anyone who truly loves his waifu.

The second huh?

Me too probably user, or the PS1. Hows your day been?

Did you ever go back and play more games for those after you grew up?

Damn it! Also I really want this job instead of all the other internships I have applied for, so what do I do if I get a call from someone else before these guys?

PSP. I loved that damn thing, and it really helped me survive middle school.

The PSP is 13 years old. Someone that got it at launch when they were 5 is 18 now.

Whelp, I have a cold now. Joy to the fucking world. Went to work regardless. Wasn't too busy tonight luckily.

Probably the GBA. My parents got me one for Christmas after months of begging.

hey

Why the fuck did you kill 5 people yesterday

someone posted before I could first

Of course.

Why not email your instructor?

NES is overrated.

RIP Kiryu

Talk to him after class

excuse me?

Yeah you killed 5 people in London and injured a bunch more

I was about to shit on you til I read the spoiler tbh

Where did the time go

Why not just wait until the room is cleared after class?

I use any excuse like that to take off work honestly.

How goes user

The Vita is 5 years old. The 3DS is 6.

The PS4 turns 4 this year.

I did?

Morning folks
I tried a new petting technique on my cat. Now all she wants is her ass slapped by paper towel rolls.

PS2

I need the monies, and we only have one other dishwasher here. Mostly I need the monies to fuel my cripping vidya addiction.

Well I got banned 5 hours after the day before yesterdays thread for a post I made on that 4am
I mean if you're going to ban at least fucking do it when the thread is active

Speaking of vita and the psp. Shinji is ded.

learn enough japanese to ask where the bathroom is and for a beer.

I would really like to play some new games again actually. I only recently started getting some actual spending money.
has a story:

Is gambling bad?

I wish I had an instructor still.

nice dubs

Unrelated to vidya, but my fatass dog hopped on my bed and is hogging most of the room. Making me fucking boiling under the blankets here…

I nostalgia hard for the Genesis and PSX. It's a tough call between them, though I wasn't really a kid when the PSX came out. Spent the past few days playing some games for it. They aged better than I remembered or expected. Bushido Blade is right up my alley even though it doesn't feel fluid and because I'm playing the Jap version I don't know what I'm doing.

Im not in his class but its in the main class room for our program and I took like 4 classes with him so he knows me well and I always go to that room so I can study or sleep because its our programs room and no other classes are taught there besides by teachers I know and they just let me be there since theres hardly anyone in the class that needs the extra computer.

I dont have class with him but hes been mentioning it when I am there and he went to the website during class to search for it, and was wondering why they have not posted it. I have to head to class and I dont know what time his class ends, probably before mines. He doenst respond to his email and I want to apply to this job by tomorrow night.

Yes you drove a bus into the parliment

Ahhhh

Hows your day going user?

Well which ones games did you like more?

Seems weird, can't be good for their liver or spleen or something

Which feelsguy are you?

Talk to him after one of his classes, I mean how hard is it to bother him after a class has finished

The back of the box doesn't even list anything other than the game details itself. Not sure what all's in there, but that price seems decent, even just on the "two game bundle" end. Also a good way to not give NISA a fucking dime from me on it.

Its a night class, and the only 1 I know he teaches. So he might leave before I can get out of my class. I'll try to talk to him before he comes in or when he steps out.

I've been collecting for over 10 years now. It's a sacrifice to the soul, and it's been sucking me dry.

Anyway, Shia's autism stream started up in Liverpool. Dunno if they're gonna go with the drone plan or just climbing the building.

parliament you say, anyone important die?

Its because some asshat mod reads the reports hours later when he rolls his fat ass out of bed and bans you.

I'd just point to my crotch and look around nervously.

And when it comes to gambling I really really wish I had the money to have bet on Trump winning. Apparently early on the odds were insanely against him so you could have made bank.

Yeah exactly. Told you that was stupid

It's not like you hit them hard. Just a bunch of taps in quick succession apparently.
the feels won't go away. I've been stuck with the flag all night, I can't even change it to another flag

Then bother him in the staff room before the class

Couldn't choose at the time. For the PS1 I just had the Spyro trilogy ( a friend at least had Crash 2 and 3, so I could play those at their house), HWTR, and some baseball game, while with the Gamecube I had Pokemon Colosseum and Gale of Darkness, Double Dash, and one or two more games I can't remember exactly which. Wasn't until I got out of high school and nabbed Eternal Darkness during Gamestop's "fuck stocking for the Gamecube" sale that I really started to expand on the libraries for what systems I had access to.

In retrospect, really should have bought that copy of Gotcha Force I saw then.

I have a confession, Holla Forums. During the last AnimeExpo I bought a few things from NISA's booth directly.

I literally gave money to NISA directly.

If /our guy/s can find it in the middle of nowhere then I'm sure someone will dress up as Spiderman to get up there.

Confession thread is here, actually.

What did you buy

Nah

That's fucking gay
So how has your day been

[email protected]/* */
record of lodoss was my shit

I'll have you know I took a full time offer over part time for once so I can gtfo of here quicker.

Liverpool? So its not in the US?

RIP

What color is your cat?

Still stuck debating what game to play next. Was thinking Golden Sun 2 because I played the first a while ago, but I'm not typing in a 6 page-long password to transfer data right now. That's too much.
Probably the PS1. Ours was modded.

the fucking point then mate innit

He's started a world tour
Here's to hoping he comes to Australia

Atelier: Escha and Logy Plus physical, and Witch and the Hundred Knight PS4.

You emulating or do you have physical copies, given Golden Sun and GS: TLA are still rather cheap?

It would work best that for if you do a move like that then which you best have the bills or some looks to show for it.

Just do it tbh

I must be getting old but I'm listening to the entire 12 hour Gorsucc questioning session and am having a swell time.

To distract May just as Article 50 was going to be declared

They sell vidya at conventions now

This is Britain were talking here. What are they going to do, subdue the flag capturer with crumpets?

Black and white

Related to the anime by any chance?

It's a bit more difficult considering that its under actual surveillance on a secure museum. The best plan so far is the drone plan but it's really risky for everyone involved. Considering they know we already pulled some shit once, I don't doubt /hwndu/ is being monitored too.

Games where you have to write things down are objectively better than games where you don't have to write anything down.

Send Pakis to his door, telling the Pakis that Shia is a 12 year old tranny girl begging for rape

im not involved

This faggotry can't be contained to just one country.

A truck of peace just careened through London. Shit's kinda on high alert over there rn.

Yeah, if they're exhibiting they're selling too. Idea Factory International had a bunch of discounted LEs up for grabs.

Work. Tiring. Luckily I got moved from stocking shit to cashier so it was a little better.

Do anything fun today user?

I missed him when he was in TN. Really wish I could have gotten it

Mine too!

Stop being an SP. That's not KSW. What are you, a fucking OTIII?

V

I

D

E

O

G

A

M

E

S

X

D

I have physical copies from when the games were new but I'm emulating.

6 pages is still an awful lot. I'll probably just screenshot each page, take pictures of the screenshots on my phone, and look at them while I enter the code.

Played half an hour of Killing Floor 2, and died a lot in Skyblazer because fuck underwater levels. I hate water levels.

as if that'd stop it

feels good

We had a couple of exoduses and managed to convert them or kick them out. Though the site has always been slowly decaying ever since the 1st post exodus and the times were really good but only got worse and worse as the sites quality went down the gutter.

Switch

The people who make rune factory

Stocking shit is comfy
Also I'm still forced to be in a hostel
Some fucking nigger came in today took someone elses bed, and when I said he probably should talk to reception he ignored me and is now sleeping

DELET THIS THREAD

Now wait one second you might think that 4am is not videogames but that is indeed not the truth seeing as 4am is centred around the character of Stu who is from Rugrats a series with many video games such as the following Rugrats: Scavenger Hunt for Nintendo 64; Rugrats: Search for Reptar and Rugrats: Studio Tour for PlayStation, Rugrats: Totally Angelica for the PlayStation and Game Boy Color; Rugrats: Time Travelers and The Rugrats Movie for Game Boy Color; Rugrats in Paris: The Movie for Nintendo 64, PlayStation, Game Boy Color, and PC CD Rom; Rugrats: Royal Ransom for PlayStation 2 and Nintendo GameCube; Rugrats: Totally Angelica Boredom Busters, All Growed Up, Rugrats Activity Challenge, Rugrats Adventure Game, Rugrats Munchin Land, and The Rugrats Mystery Adventures for PC CD Rom; Rugrats Go Wild for PC CD Rom and Game Boy Advance; Rugrats: I Gotta Go Party, Rugrats: Castle Capers, and All Grown Up!: Express Yourself for Game Boy Advance; and Rugrats Food Fight for Mobile phone. Tommy and Angelica appear as guest characters in Rocket Power: Team Rocket Rescue. They appear again as playable characters in Nickelodeon Party Blast and Nicktoons Racing. Tommy later appears in Nicktoons Basketball in his All Grown Up! form. Rugrats characters make non-playable appearances in Nicktoons: Attack of the Toybots and Nicktoons MLB.
With all these games of which is apart of the series Stu is in which is the patron chief of 4am, means that 4am is indeed videogames and unfortunately for you there is nothing you can do about it

What makes water levels so fucking awful

Funny user.

Hows your day been.

Whats the matter with your hand?

Now wait one second you might think that 4am is not videogames but that is indeed not the truth seeing as 4am is centred around the character of Stu who is from Rugrats a series with many video games such as the following Rugrats: Scavenger Hunt for Nintendo 64; Rugrats: Search for Reptar and Rugrats: Studio Tour for PlayStation, Rugrats: Totally Angelica for the PlayStation and Game Boy Color; Rugrats: Time Travelers and The Rugrats Movie for Game Boy Color; Rugrats in Paris: The Movie for Nintendo 64, PlayStation, Game Boy Color, and PC CD Rom; Rugrats: Royal Ransom for PlayStation 2 and Nintendo GameCube; Rugrats: Totally Angelica Boredom Busters, All Growed Up, Rugrats Activity Challenge, Rugrats Adventure Game, Rugrats Munchin Land, and The Rugrats Mystery Adventures for PC CD Rom; Rugrats Go Wild for PC CD Rom and Game Boy Advance; Rugrats: I Gotta Go Party, Rugrats: Castle Capers, and All Grown Up!: Express Yourself for Game Boy Advance; and Rugrats Food Fight for Mobile phone. Tommy and Angelica appear as guest characters in Rocket Power: Team Rocket Rescue. They appear again as playable characters in Nickelodeon Party Blast and Nicktoons Racing. Tommy later appears in Nicktoons Basketball in his All Grown Up! form. Rugrats characters make non-playable appearances in Nicktoons: Attack of the Toybots and Nicktoons MLB.
With all these games of which is apart of the series Stu is in which is the patron chief of 4am, means that 4am is indeed videogames and unfortunately for you there is nothing you can do about it

blazeit

Did I imply you were?

I feel as if some fuckery was going to happen
also that's not a rifel that's a Lasgun

The different physics, usually. In this case it makes dodging enemies a real pain in the rear.

Stocking shit isn't comfy when its pushing carts of merch around in the hot sun all day long.

And hostel? Where are you?

Ahhh yeah thats always annoying.

I can still manage the occasional good deal, or at least have good timing for getting something just as the price is starting to go up online but brick and mortar hasn't caught up yet. But yeah, I wish I had had more knowledge of stuff to look into back then, as well as more money to drop on stuff while it was on sale.

Ah, then I suppose unless there's a way to fudge the link cable and another GBA, you'd be stuck with the password. Though, if memory serves, there's different ranks of password depending on how much you aim to carry over. I'd actually recommend this: do that fucking long ass golden password, BUT then save the game file a the earliest opportunity you can, and copy it over to slots 2 and 3 (if the emulator allows it). That way you A) never have to insert the password again, and B) never have to sit through Alex and Kraden's seven minutes of text intro. It's how I have my physical cart set up, albeit I borrowed a friend's GBA for the data transfer instead of doing the password.

How the fuck is a drone plan risky
Fly the Drone at night so then they can't find where it's from

If you want to steal it, just wear a high viz and a hard hat, pick the roof lock, and then steal the flag. Also if no alarm goes off when you get to the roof have a toolkit to have a different outfit, switch to it on the roof because nobody can probably see you, steal the flag because, switch back to normal clothes fast, and put them all in the toolbox and walk away.

You switch clothes because its the one thats probably going to be seen on the live feed, preferable do it at night or dawn idk. Dont know what type of building it is but at night they probably arnt watching the stream to report security.

It is comfy, unless if by stocking you mean your place doesn't have shelves
And I'm in Australia

no but i got dubs
wtf did i just read

Bill Hicks is a better conspiracy theorist than he was a comedian tbh.

BORRA ESTE

it's not a rifel or a lasgun, it's a flashlight

good stuff NICE MEME

Rip smokeanon, 19??-2017, death by hot air balloon

Have some hope.
At least we're not the alternative

There used to be this used media store a few hours away from me that had all kinds of cool games for cheap when I was a teen, then the hipster geek chic fad started. Now it has literally nothing on its shelves and what it does is overpriced to shit. Hate everything.

Why are you in a hostel?

Just message him on steam?

That is also accurate

They usually sell otaku/popcult related stuff at anime conventions.

I'll consider stealing the flag if the next hwndu season is in canada. I ain't going to the caliphate of Britain for that shit

He is here and alive in our hearts user

oh no hope im not next

It's not proper to speak of the dead, user.

I think this particular emulator could fudge one if I had the required hardware to set it up on another one, but meh. I'll just type the password out when I have the energy.

It is so infuriating. The boss of this level is awful too. It constantly spawns large enemies and you just can't reliably clear them out. This is a game where enemies hit for a lot, compared to your max health.

Because I moved to a city where I know no-one from and I needed to find somewhere to live
So here I am

What the fuck?
NANI?!?!

I know that but vidya?

maybe

not today satan>>12200677
==uh.. oh god=

I just __ to __ but placing those ___ there seemed like a good idea.

Usually overpriced like everything else but yes
There was a sealed copy of pokemon sliver for $500 when I was at anime north last year

What kinda combat is it? Never heard of it before.

Why did you do that? Do you got a job at least?

Hes probably hiding the secret invite only 3 AM thread.

IG is pretty cool, even Cadians

There's still one really good store I know of, though prices aren't entirely cheap, just below average. Had a nice discussion with one of the employees there about .hack.

Multimedia places on the other hand can be absurdly expensive or absurdly cheap. A chain out where I am tend to not always know what they take in, so I can get occasional stuff for half to a sixth what it's going for elsewhere with some luck and patience in searching.

I'm not going to rename all this shit

Couldn't find a job anywhere else
bad wording but yes

It's a platformer. You've got a 3-hit melee combo and magic. I have a spell that can clear a batch of them out in one hit, but mana's a big issue. I could grab any potions they drop, but it's an underwater level with a current you can't really swim against. Makes it tough to actually get at their drops.

I just forget to.

What if we die too?

t. Smokeanon

Does 4chan not know that Anime was based off the works off Adolf Hitler hence why most nip characters are white

I can't fucking wait to get to japan and be able to buy famicom games for a couple of dollars a piece.

How long til you have enough money to get a place?

RIP

>just found out someone used my social to buy two cars in 2011
>probably gonna have to pay taxes on them

Thats not the issue
The issue is finding a place

It has me so angry I might sotp playing, as much fun as the other levels are.

oh fug that's gotta suck

Why did you accept a lower paying job

Is there really no way to dispute that?

Like is it pricy or just overcrowded?

You about to beat it? Might as well finish it.

Also doesn't the way taxes work means that you can claim back shit like cars
So ask for the recipt for the cars

I think I'm still early on.

Ahhh in that case it might just get even more annoying later on

My girlfriend suggested that I should get a vasectomy, should I go through with it?

I'm glad it didn't happen today but goddamn.

It took me a year to find a job, I doubt it'll be quick to find a place

no

Anyway; no. You're not married, therefore not committed to her entirely. You may regret the decision.

Thats nice to know user.

Stop being so slow

Not my fault

I already proposed to her but she said she'll think about it and now she comes at me with this proposal.

Don't do it fam

Fuck you too, buddy. This is a blogging thread so I'm allowed to post anything that happens to me.

Sounds like it is

I said it was nice!

Do anything fun today besides poop?

Oh, I thought you were being sarcastic.
Nothing of actual interest.

You will regret this.
It will not be a matter of "if", but "when".

Why is Jack Frost so shit?

The whole point of marriage is having a child
If she doesn't want A let alone 3 children then dump her

because I made him for a lover of mine but then he decided to drop me for someone else that ended up dropping him instead

I was

Wow australia must really suck

Australia is the best country on Earth
But yes it sucks, but it's the best comparatively

Shit, I know that feel.

Sure thing bud

you still good friends with them though?

No. It's just not fun hanging around someone when you've got that sort of history. Sometimes I talk to an old mutual friend, that's about it.

history is just that, what's the point in letting it stop you like that?

America is definitely number 2 but all the Niggers and Spics keep it from being better than Australia

Being around her just depresses me.

Arent you all getting flooded with chinks

plus abbos

I can understand that

Abos aren't things people deal with on a day to day
And yes we're getting worse with all the chinks but we're not at the point yet where we're worse than you

Oh.

Are you gay?

Shit man sorry.
Have Naoto try and check dubs.

no I'm pans

Nice digits.

That's still gay.

Thanks fellow AJ poster.

So you're gay.

no u

no u

You are gay though.

you're a no u though

Anything for the 4am community.

At least I'm straight.

that's what the jews would like you to think

dedder than normal tonight

this is pretty standard as of late

It depends really

Kinda sad.

be my steam friend pls
steamcommunity.com/id/bulletwithbutterflywings/

p.s. does anyone here intend on getting Toukiden 2?

It is but honestly it's not as sad as

that's what you get when you hire pakis I guess

I thought you got beheaded when you hried pakis.

I guess not.

exactly

user is dead
All hail user

So we got beheaded?

This girl must be very tiring to be around.

why else are the nips slowly dying out

Not enough land, Feminisation of men, Western women Through the form of Anime becoming the apex of attractiveness to the nips

literally nothing wrong with femboys

Traps are gay

Because their women lay there like dead fish so they can't compete with anime.

If I wasn't lazy I'd make a 5 gum video with this.

for you

Tell me about Traps, why do they wear the dress

he didn't pass so good

they have no fish though, jellyfish ate them all

They still pretend to be fish, though. Japs like fish but I don't think they like them enough to fuck them when anime is an option.

have you ever seen nip prons?

Hey user how about next time you spoiler that pic of Amy Schumer

Now and then. A lot of them are pretty boring, though. My favorite is NITR-068. Ayumi Shinoda is gorgeous.

I'm sorry

boring is far from a traditional thousand folded Japanese pornos

The ones I've seen are almost universally boring. They just lay there and squeal like a stuck pig. If I wanted that, I'd fuck Amy Schumer.

muh kawaii though

Too much kawaii is bad for your health. Give me an ara who's willing to ride me until my pelvis breaks. That's the kind of jap girl I want.

they were all eaten by the jelly fish

That's pretty cute.

rip

you've fallen for it's trap

Don't post pictures of Patrick Bateman's dick either

Nice dubs

if you can't post pictures of that then what can you post pictures of

2d only though

yee

me

(you)

Pic related is happening right now