This kills the polfag

This kills the polfag.

Racist butthurt is always delicious.

Get out.

Hispanics are reactionary as fuck. Also they are far more likely to identify as "white."

My god what a fucking qt. I would even pretend to be a liberal simpleton in order to bed her.

i dont really care, i just think it's funny that pol keeps memeing about le rope day when they'll no longer constitute the majority of us citizens fairly soon.

You mean

Enjoy trying to form that anti-capitalist coalition with squabbling non-whites, and feminists, LGBT advocates arguing that their struggles should come first, and any criticism is only motivated by muh privilege

Idpol is cancerous no matter which side you are on. Also whites are more dangerous as a plurality, since they start circling the wagons and asserting their own "identity" to compensate for their lack of numbers.

You mean roughly 2050 if you include hispanic whites. And that all assumes current trends continue, and that more hispanics don't start identifying as "white" which is already happening, especially as the second generation lose their connection with their parents mother tongue and culture.

If the day of the rope ever comes it will be lead by an autistic hispanic man who wants a qt Aryan waifu

Doesn't matter, most of those people will go to the right once they get out of their school echo chambers. I'm mexican and I would rather side with right wingers than with you animals.

Plus, white cucks honestly believe that Hispanics and blacks will actually team up, mexicans hate blacks more than whites hate blacks.

they are much easier to kill

too late now cunt, you woke a sleeping neet and filled him with a terrible hunger

You're forgetting how long people live, the US is going to be mostly white for a very long time.

Actually it probably won't since hispanic migration more or less ceased during the great recession. .

The eternal Catholic

as a bean nigger i think 'muh catholic value's hold us back as a people

Wew amigo

the know-nothingers were right, let a catholicuck into your country and they'll subvert your nation for the pope.

We can only hope.

This kills America.

Colored in people.

Plural minorities. Not one minority.