NEW(LY SUBBED) GCCX, HOLY SHIT

Here it is: I'm not doing the retarded pirate speak
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:cffcded7ab48dc52020b2fa65d771f87ef25a512&dn=GameCenter.CX.194.Wizards.and.Warriors.FANSUB.720p.60fps.HDTV.x264-LCxVRiS.mkv

And if that doesn't work: nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=909672

Other urls found in this thread:

sa-gccx.com/episode/mansion-of-hidden-souls
drive.google.com/file/d/0B_o6CRH5PTs6NERaM1dxT3ppYkk/view
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Did they stop uploading it on their site?

Holy shit, how long has it been?

O_o

You try much too hard, friend.

Oh fuck, I just read the comments on nyaa. SA-GCCX eternally blown the fuck out.

And you should crawl back to whatever subreddit you came out of where they'll accept you calling every thing you don't like shilling.

Neat, also ignore the shitposters. They're using VPNs

I too pretend to enjoy this so I can fit in my fellow Anonymous.

If you mean SA-GCCX, this isn't them.

Shows how new you reddit faggots are, Arino-kacho is Holla Forums culture and has always been, even before /vr/ was a thing in cuckchan.

Newfags get out.

Has GCCX been releasing new episodes the whole time we've been high and dry in Englishworld?

They have, no one has been translating the newer ones until now.

it's the usual anti weebshit goons.

I even word filtered their shit.

try to say it now

Is that you, Mark?

I'm Mark

You must be awfully upset that the BO isn't a Goon like you.

What do you mean? You mean I belong on 4chan, please bully me? Or is there something else they use?

A what?

you used it just now.

good goyim!

Do you want some kind of medal?

Yes please.

Here ya go.

Get a load of this fag.

MARK MARK MARK MARK
Nice digits.

Thank you.

It's been far too long.

Background information on the state of GCCX fansubs:

The usual group haven't released any complete episodes since sa-gccx.com/episode/mansion-of-hidden-souls last summer.
Both of their translators have shown screen-cropped scripts for future subs, but apparently the people doing timing and encoding are holding the process up.

This new episode is the work of 'Last Continue' (used to sub the Nintendo Channel special episodes, has been eDead for several years) and gccxRaws (High Quality Video Encoding autist, apparently shitting up Halfchan's /vr/ threads to this very day)
If you click on the uploader name in that Nyaa link, and scroll down, they've taken the SA-GCCX subs from three other episodes and re-released them as softsubs (at triple the filesize)

Also, a random Plebbitor made a softsub file for part 1 of the Pokémon Green challenge:
drive.google.com/file/d/0B_o6CRH5PTs6NERaM1dxT3ppYkk/view

I guess that explains why the files is 2 fucking gigabytes.

But goons love GCCX, user…

Mark why do you have to barge in when your not wanted? And stop banning me.