Vidya Confessions

Post your vidya sins and thou shallt be forgiven.
Here are mine:

I play each Dark Souls with cheats because I only play it for the story

I drive by the rules in each GTA game before gradually becoming a sociopath.

I like Fallout 3 New Vegas is better though It just works

If a game has tedious money collecting I cheat my way to the top

I nonironically like Call of Duty

I bought Fallout 4 and regret it

I enjoy video games still

I like OneeChanbara on the Wii, I own a copy of Aqua Teen Hunger Force Zombie Ninja Pro AM for PS2, and secretly want a copy of Barbie on the NES…

I enjoyed Fallout 4, but I don't think it's a particularly good Fallout game.

I do almost all my gaming on a 5 year old laptop.

I once bought a game instead of pirating it.
And I liked it.

i have over 600 hours in Skyrim

I played about 5000 hours of different kinds of Assfaggots.

I bought undertale, played it and liked it. especially music and writing was comfy (8/10).
I loathe sjws though. And I hope that tobyfox is not sjw. Because I am anti-sjw.

I used the save system in Super Mario Lost Levels, All stars version, without a single remorse. That game is just evil.

I will probably never play Undertale just because of the fanbase and the developer himself.

I have more than 150 days of playtime in WoW (BC to WotLK)

Are there any video games which let me become a wolf of wall street?

I've seen this meme a few times before. What is Assfaggots?

how new r u

Assfaggots is the initials for lurk more

Some user came up with an apt acronym for DotA's genre.

Aeon of Strife Style Fortress Assault Game Going On Two Sides

Originally we did just call them AoS games as a shorthand for Aeon of Strife.

I like Life is Tumblr

You will not find forgiveness here.

I bought the collectors edition of HZD
and I'm having fun with the game
I also find Ashly Burch attractive

Let him who is without sin cast the first stone

I didn't buy fallout4, and I'll toss more than a stone.

she used to be, but like anyone who drinks too much koolaid they stop taking care of themselves

What? Tossing someones sallad?

That quote is taken out of context. The pharisees challenging Jesus to stop the woman for adultery were testing him on his knowledge of biblical law. For a person to be judged for adultery both parties needed to be present. It was a trick because the sondo god and the messiah would surely know god's laws.

Nah, dude, it just means I can do whatever I want cause everyone else has done somethin bad too lol

Well what matters is that the protoganist dies in the end for my vidya sins. All is forgiven.

I like to point out Jojo references in games that I play.

I bought the burial at sea episodes for bioshock infinite.

Got what I deserved, I was fucking angry at everything that happened, they had the chance to fix something but nah, let's just bite the "being confusing = 2DEEP AND MEANINGFUL!" meme, and the gameplay was serviceable at best. My only comfort is knowing that I got them at a discount and I recieved the base game for free, but I still feel bad about it.

Reddit please go

Back to cuckchan with you

How DO you play Dark Souls with cheats?

I have bought several shitty games just to play with my brothers.
One of them was DayZ standalone

i never beat super mario 64

you sure are dumb

I liked Witcher 3

Soon on Holla Forums

what's wrong with tldr fag

What's wrong with TL;DR "faggot".

Edit: spelling

Not even close.
You can have disdain for plebs without autism.

I bought into the ME3 hype.

I actually unironically liked playing Dead Space 3 with my best friend.

Exact same for me, except I loved the game more than 8/10. I'd say it's probably my current favorite game, along side Morrowind and Hotline Miami.

Played 165 hours of assfaggots more than I should have

good bait

I preordered Borderlands 2
I spent over 2000 hours in TF2

At least I'm cured of preorderfaggotry and microtransactions forever now.

I bought a Switch
I love Zelda and especially BOTW
I bought both Turok remasters and enjoy the fuck out of them
Killing Floor 2 is currently my group's go-to weekend multiplayer game for dicking around
I bought amiibo
I got an NES Mini for Christmas
Despite all evidence to the contrary I think Nintendo might turn it around and the Switch will be a success

I can't play single player games anymore. They just cannot hold my attention. The last time I remember having fun with a single player game was playing Spellforce last year and even then I think it was a fluke because I couldn't stomach the expansions.

I like Overwatch and am approaching level 600

I gave money to NISA directly once. I'll probably do it again.

I bought and enjoyed Wolfenstein New Order, NuDoom, and Infinite Warfare.
I like SRPGs and yet I hate FF Tactics and FFT Advance passionately. Come at me niggers.

When I play a pokemon game, I only allow female pokemon that I wanna fug on my team.

I don't actually play racing games with a wheel

I've played and enjoyed every David Cage game

GTA V?

I enjoy musou games

Hello porkchop
>>>/reddit/

I have never beaten a single final fantasy game in my life.
I maybe get halfway trough and then lose all motivation to go on and i fucking love jrpgs. For some reason this one franchise never clicked with me.

Reported for newfaggotry and spoonfeeding.

Hoe ironic

Learn to type, nigger.

Noe

Reported.

I'll give you a B-, but you can do better user

Reported for hypocrisy.

Save for pandaland and the launch of WOD, I have had an active subscription to wow since launch and still play it.

The only reason I missed this period of time is because I needed to focus for college.

Help

Same. Sometimes all it takes is someone to honk the horn or cut me off and I lose it.

Shit bait.

I only play KOF14 to lewd on the waifus

Is it wrong?

I loved Bioshock Infinite and I think Uncharted 4 is really good

I pre-ordered MGSV.

I used walkthroughs and help for every Souls and Bloodborne apart from 3.

I bought the Human Revolution collector's edition on 360.

I bought the AssCreed III collector's edition on 360.

I pre-ordered Bioshock Infinite special edition (those fucking trailers lied to me)

I enjoyed Fallout 3 more than NV

I bought a bloodbornmachine to play bloodborne

I like to play Ark on 20x private servers.

It's okay, user. I pre-ordered a Destiny PS4 solely for Destiny and Bloodborne

I thought we got rid of this shit…

I used to play hearthstone and league.
I bought Overwatch and skyrim.
I've payed for hundreds of mvm tickets in tf2.
I didn't own a genesis

I regret all of this.

Still playing the MMO that killed the genre and destroyed the market because my few faggoty online vidya friends are still playing it.

I have never beaten anything on the hardest difficulty. (That's not to say I can't beat things on hard or very hard.)

I bought Nu Doom. Infinite Warfare, The Witcher 3, Undertale, The Witness, Pills of Eternity, the list goes on. I even bought Fallout 4 and enjoyed it when I still had a PS4.
I don't support cuck dev ideals though.

I don't like RTS.

I can't play games without replay value.

I haven't played TF2 in about 4 years.

I use walkthroughs for item locations. I don't feel like backtracking and wasting tons of time just to make sure I find everything. That being said, I usually do end up with most of the items, I just use a guide to make sure I didn't miss anything.

back to twitter, faggot

I played Nier Automata on easy mode and with level 99 when I left the game overnight to grind automatically(heh).

Harold, end it.

I've never played a Metroid or a Zelda game. Practically I've never played a Mario game either (although technically I did for a bit some new one on a WiiU with other people).

Harold looks pained and it makes me feel sad every time
I genuinely wonder how he's doing today

Because user is supposed to guess that acronym.

I bought the console version of Skyrim, played it for 280 hours, got every achievement, and unironically enjoyed it, even though I had already played and enjoyed Morrowind and Oblivion.
Feel free to bully.

Isn't he recently divorced? Imagine being forced to model in pictures with your ex-wife while her new husband takes the shot.

I'm not going to bully you for your shit taste. I'm going to bully you for using it to gain validation or attention. No one gives a fuck if you eat at McDonalds, why should they give a fuck if you play Skyrim? Why is this a conversation that needs to be had?

God Mode, max level, no stamina loss. Being a fucking casual you know.

I can't stop myself from looking up what the strongest builds and equipment sets are in any game I play.

One of my most played games of last year was a mobile game.
I also think smartphones are generally better hand-held consoles than both Vita and 3ds.

You can actually fix Fallout 3 with mods, whereas Fallout 4 is forever a shitfest. Having a voiced protoganist actually kills a lot of modding potential.

Preordered last year
bought no man's sky after the update to keep my gf occupied
bought a ps4 so I could play BoI and D3 on my big tv that's working out ok for Nioh, Nier and finally learning Bloodborne
always mained Kabal and Ryu/Ken
used to buy indie games from XBLA
unironically enjoyed Clay Fighter and BL1
I am become cancer, banned from all worlds.

lol you haven't even seen half the content that game has

Why not just look at the wiki page or watch pretentious youtube vids?

The game gets pretty boring playing alone, but you actually have friends who play it? I'm jealous.
Fucking stop playing if you don't enjoy it. How dumb are you?
I had fun with Destiny because I had a full group to play with. Then after Taken King it became a grind so I. Stopped. Playing. It.
My friends played the most recent expansion and I'm pretty sure that was when they got tired of it.

I wish I had 4 friends who play WoW, but for some reason WoW is too nerdy or not normalfag enough or some shit. Nobody wants to play it, even though they buy every shit AAA title released.
They even played ToR for a few months. But not WoW.

are you fucking stupid
and the answer is yes
you are fucking stupid

So these truly are the new unpopular opinions threads where all the steam group fags come to circlejerk

i prefer rimworld to dorf fort

This thread is literally titled "Vidya Confessions."

Oh look reddit is here with a thinly veiled unpopular opinion thread.

You can't fix the gunplay of FO3 and NV.

Call of duty is the best game series I've ever played.

I bought the Collector's Editions of the last 3 WoW expansions, and have likely logged at least 1000 hours into each. I don't regret it.

I savestated for the final boss in megaman x, megaman 7, and the before the yellow devil in megaman 3. I only regret the megaman 3 one

I don't give two shits about Denuvo so long as the game is fun

I plan to buy Indivisible for fapping purposes
I bought Dreck Effect trilogy and didn't regret it until 3
I think all JRPGS are for fags tbh
I masturbate to the girls in the Waifu Wednesday threads with my most degenerate fetishes possible.

Confessions imply you've changed since you admitted it, nobody here regrets any of their "confessions". This really is just a thinly veiled unpopular opinion thread.

I confess to fucking ur mom, i dont regret it

It's not a confession, then, faggot. It's an admission.

Admit this dick in your mouth

Go back to reddit, fuckboy.

Most games I just play until I die once then alt+f4 out and launch a different game until I'm bored.

The third one is only wrong because you added the J before RPGs.

I play CS:GO because I crave Global Elite

I enjoy playing mass effect 2 more than the first mass effect

I'm relatively certain that's just the general consensus. Mass Effect 2 is just a better game than 1.

I quit pirating. Steam and GOG are easier.

I like Fallout 3 better than NV and Fallout 4.

I hate cheats.

COD4:Modern Warfare was the last good single player FPS campaign. Series has sucked asshole since.

I like the WiiU unironically.

I prefer Reddit formatting :^)

I built a new gaming PC just to play Fallout 4. And I regret nothing.

I actually liked the changes Blizzard did implementing cross realm and dungeon finder because my talky skills are so bad I failed at friends on my server. But those changes all accelerated WoW turning to shit and crashing so I lost the only meager interaction I had.
I never use mic either because I'm sure I'd get booted from whatever group or raid once anyone hears my voice.

I've finished Sonic '06 to 100% completion.

Three times.

I put 700 hours in dota, 500 in CS:GOy and 500 in GMod.

I really like horizon zero dawn.

I also bought ghost recon wildlands to play with friends but they haven't bought it yet, starting to think they never will

I played mass effect Andromeda yesterday, and it depressee more then I thought possible…

I have never completed a Mario, Final Fantasy, Zelda or Sonic game.

I haven't played video games in over a week.

i have 120 in breath of the wild
shrines and hours

I thought we got rid of this shit…

fucking why?

le unpopular opinions maymay goes on >>>/reddit/

Thought we got rid of you

I used to cheat in Halo CE back then. No not all the time, and no also not since the beginning. It was just that you always see cheaters in all the games and I just wanted to test it for once. It worked, I used to troll it in a few matches but then decided to keep it. I was cheating like for half a year until I got tired of it.

I haven't cheated in any other multiplayer game since then.

I think Shadow of War is pretty cool looking and might buy it on release.

I also liked Shadow of Mordor

I'm bad at Tony Hawk games.

I had to stop playing Breath of the Wild multiple times to masturbate.