Treehouse infesting Zelda

It seemed that Breath of the Wild was relatively safe from NoA's bullshit aside from the voices (at least when compared to their previous "work") but apparently not. Now I'm questioning every "quirky" line I come across like everything Purah says. Post more examples of Treehouse's "localization" if you find them and remember, the voices and language for all regions are on the cart but you can't use dual audio.

Other urls found in this thread:

gbatemp.net/threads/cbhc-v1-6-coldboot-haxchi-cfw.452615/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Generalplan_Ost
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armenian_quote
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

good let them shit up zelda games instead of good ones

Why let them shit up anything?

This is happening to sony's movie division as well. These western divisions lack oversight and get jewed to fuck. Nintendo of europe is fine, eventhough nintendo couldn't give less of a fuck about the european market for a long time.

I have the european version. I'm safe right?

NoA is anti free-banking. NoA is anti freedom!

I know it doesn't help and I don't have anything to add to the topic, but…
Fucking hell these people are cancer.

NINTENDO NOT EVEN ONCE

Into the trash it goes.

Kilton's supposed to be fucking crazy, you do realize this?

Are you in London?

Anything published by NoA should be assumed to be full for ebin meemees and SJW retardation in the first place.

What the fuck were they trying to say with Kilton's statement?

>>>/gamergoy/

Even the Jap version isn't safe

No. I got the Euro version on a Coldbooted Wii U
gbatemp.net/threads/cbhc-v1-6-coldboot-haxchi-cfw.452615/

I got a better piece of dialogue, in case I had no choice but to localize it.
"Mon is a new currency exclusive to my store. I was going to name it Kilcoin, but that sounded a bit too on-the-nose."

Treehouse plz go

What am I looking at here? I assume the runes correspond to letters?

Yes.

He literally follows up with "Just kidding, I invented it to be used in my store" (paraphrasing)

OP is a clickbait faggot and should promptly leave the gene pool

1. Find Some Evidence so everyone can shut the fuck up
2. Why would they even add something like that here?
3. sage damn it.

So OP ended up falling for Treehouse being snide pussies. OP should have posted both shots and made fun of Treehouse that way instead of swallowing the bait, but OP is always a faggot.

I missremembered the exact quote but the gist is the same. Skip to 3:00

Nope, the text is the same in the PAL version.

This is so close to nothing I'm actually offended by how asinine an argument you're trying to levy here.

That he's nutters? He screams at you about how much loves monsters and Hyrule is a completely broken country with no actual government outside of the non-hylian tribes. There isn't any establishment and no regulated market.

For all the screaming about le epin Memehouse it's going over these tards' heads that the line is meant in jest and the person saying it is an idiot.

Is that the European version of Trauma Center?

Well, at least the switch is region free if it ever gets back in stock.
And my wii u is japanese.
And I'm too poor to afford this game.

You actually delivered! I thought we were gonna shitpost and argue for the entire thread. Good on you.

Anyways.
Shit thread

Needs more brown doctors.

it's pretty easy to find out since they resemble Latin words.

Nah. Counter Strike.

Huh. Well that's a relief. Guess I jumped the gun a bit given Treehouse's history.

I really, really want to fuck link.

I won't argue that memehouse isn't fucking awful, but Fates' original script was shit to begin with.

Pick a link.

What about the fish?

forgot this one, maaaan.

the fish too
spoilers man

Or the parrot?

Fucking no. He's too precious.

Reminder if Mipha hadn't died Sidon would've been Link's brother-in-law

You sure it's agenda pushing and not just adding to the writing?

Fish is for encouraging older brother, not fug.

Exactly why she died. He wasn't giving
up that boypussy any time soon.

After finding out about the joke, I started liking it a ton.

Indeed, How the fuck can you fight the stablishment when the whole kingdom was destroyed 100 years ago, with cities turned into ruins and all the people dead including the king.

That was a pretty good gag though, to be fair.

It was now.

Are you a bot? I keep seeing you making posts that make no sense.

wait a minute, i saw a stream of that part when you meet kilton and he didn't have that dialogue.

but i am probably misremembering

Okay, so the translation's intact in the next text box. Still, the invented line seems worthless. It's okay because he's nutty so it fits? The moment where he talks about the 'establishment' out of nowhere pulls me out of the fantasy and makes it appear like the writers were trying to make some sort of real world statement. I mean, what if he had said "Die Cis Scum" or something? It's jarring.

Question, can you change the langauge the characters speak to Japanese but keep the subs English?

No.

In this case I think it really is just a gag. If they were really trying to push their marxist ideas through a Zelda game, they would at least pick a character who wasn't completely insane to be their mouthpiece.

Well that fucking sucks.
At least if it was moonspeak I could pretend they were talking Hylian.

The English subs are a problem too. Learn Japanese already.

Translators should stick to the fucking script they're given and be prohibited from adding any dialog at all.
If you want to write your unfunny nonsense into something then go make your own god damn story.

God I hate these "gotta add my own wacky little touch xDD" autists.

I am not comfortable with the knowledge that Link has evolved into some cuteboy sex symbol.

The problem is they aren't good enough to write their own story. So they become editors and piggyback off someone else's work.

日本語を習い

this isn't as bad as MONSANTOS TEAROY but they are trying.

MASCULINE LINK WHEN!?

I hate normalfags too.

There are few times that altered translations/dubs actually improve things.

PSG being the only example I can currently think of.

Aw fuck Hold on, I didn't know he was actually a giant fish man. I thought the artists was just into sizeplay. This bothers me greatly because I wanted to make a vidya with a giant fish man in it. Fucking nintendo telepathically stealing my ideas. I really have to hurry up and get good at art so I can start making it.

Yes, keep being good goyim and try to obscurificate what is actually happening.

I actually agree a bit, even kek agrees with you.

link is always a blonde featureless teenager because thats the target audience.

old "manly" men don't play videogames. if you had those abs, that chest hair, that face, and that haircut, you'd probably be busy trying to get pussy and drink beer with your normalfag friends than in a dark room playing games. so most of the fanbase wouldn't "identify" with link.

Oh god, what the fuck…

I think you mean homosexes and fujos are the target audience

Why would you give 'manly' a quote on quote? Also, you're telling me that people wouldn't identify with an alpha that gets shit done because they're pussified to even PRETEND to be someone with strength? Link was somewhat featureless until wind waker, then before that, he was more masculine in OoT. Until some stupid, idiotic, parasitic bitch said she wanted him to look more cute.

I think a stronk link like the one from the N64 Era is the kind of link people want back, and who they can relate to more, since he isn't overly masculine nor pussified to the extent he is now. The link we have /now/ is cherised by faggots who only want to fuck him and rabid fangirls who drool day and night for him.

Bingo, baby.

Of course they aren't, I understand that full well.

I have no desire to learn Japanese. I don't even play this game. It's just that for some reason this shit really pisses me off.

Sure, but my point is that unless you're going to change a considerable amount of the script to give it a different swing, yet still achieve the same purpose or change it entirely(See Ghost Stories) you shouldn't touch anything. Especially if your some wanker who just gets paid to translate text instead of writing them.

I mean he immediately follows it up with "just kidding, there is no establishment in Hyrule" but it did still rub me the wrong way a bit.

I haven't seen this show yet. Isn't she painted as "DA BAD GUY!!!!!!111!!", and loved by Holla Forumsacks simply because of the edgyness.

I'd be fucking mad if I watched this, honestly. I'm tired of the "Nazi's!!!!!11!! R EBIL" Cliche.

Honestly I just found it hilarious, just like how he gives you a business card and then takes it back because its his only one, when you first meet him. That's considered really rude in japan to ask for your business card back, which makes it funny.

I have no idea, I'm a filthy secondary who just saved a few images of her. I'll probably watch it in the future. The title literally translates to "Saga of Tanya the Evil" though, so my guess is it would probably trigger you.

It's okay, she's actually a modern day real life salaryman that goes batshit due escaping his boring life

It probably will. Fuck Holla Forums for supporting this stupid fucking flavor of the month garbage. They're just enabling the stereotype even further.

He's definitely one of the more entertaining characters, yeah. The business card bit is the only line that got an actual chuckle out of me.

I prefer Link as a kid. The theme of the series has always been a kid exploring a big exciting dangerous world. Young Link from the N64 games is my Link.

Monarchist Hyrule

Anarchist Hyrule

I am a millennial retard who gets all my political opinions from pop culture. Should I be an anarchist or a monarchist?

So It's about a boring fucker who roleplays to escape her(his?) pathetic life. Fitting actually

I'm actually okay with that! That's even better than the twinkbait we have now.

I don't think it's really roleplay so much as the guy commits suicide/gets killed and reincarnates into Nazi loli.

"Saga of Tanya the Evil" is the localized title, not the direct translation. It would be something like "Record of a Young Girl's War." It's a good show, even if the art is pretty bad at times.

youjo senki is about an atheistic, social darwinist salaryman getting turned into a little girl in not!Kaiserreich for disavowing god's existence to his face

she's portrayed as a bad person strictly because of her own shitty character, her german allies (and germany in general) are portrayed as just normal people fighting to protect the not!Kaiserriech

im enjoying it honestly

Dylan Klebold and Eric Harris did nothing wrong

Cyber Capitalist Hyrule
OR

Fund it.

That's fucking worse. Shit, now I genuinely feel bad for people who like this show. It's all an escapism!!

Why the hell have I seen screencaps of her smiling like an angsty retard then? Who's the (((Villian))) in the show? If the bad bad bad guy doesn't look Jewish, or some sort of manipulative foe, I am not interested.

Why does she have hair coming out of her eyes? Her whole face in general just looks stupid.

It's not catering to you, or me. Stupid people like stupid things.
Sage for super off topic.

But that line was good, consider fucking off.

Consider killing yourself.

fuck off

Nah, too busy enjoying new zelda and all the fucking good intentionally cheesy dialogue it has.

But it isn't 1:1 with the Japanese script even though doing it that way results in a bland, dry and nigh-unreadable product, here let me post thirty more cherrypicked screencaps that gloss over the rest of the line so Holla Forums can get mad

Being X.

because she's smug about moving up in the army and looking like a hero when she's anything but

no villains (unless you count god, since he's pulling strings in the war from behind the scenes purposely making it harder for tanya)

antagonist atm is just a french guy who wants revenge on her for killing all his men

the show doesnt deal with the nazis or even that era, dunno what u expect

Is "merely pretending to be retarded" the new work ethic over there at TH, Shawn?

whoops, not french, some kind of scandinavian analogue i think

How long have you been a faggot user?

Faggot.

Did you play Breath of the Wild, the dialogue is lathered with stupid blatantly cheezy lines, and it works, the line Op referenced is better in the english version because it completely fits with the character.

yeah, pretty much.

so which one are you?

Nope!

You know, I'm actually noticing more leftists using the term "Fuck off" after they're done ranting or making a general passive aggressive statement. Also, the original Zelda was meant to have link go back and forth through different time periods. That, and BoTW was inspired by the original finished LoZ. So that being said, I won't be doing any fucking off.

I'm going to have to kindly ask you to go back to >>>Holla Forums

What?

Oh great. So Holla Forums is rubbing their crotch against a pillow over something that barely resembles nazis? They're forcing a meme in a way? That's just great. I actually needed more confirmation to know that the site is dead and they'll lick the breadcrumbs off of anything that even LOOKS similar to their circlejerking, cherry-picked agenda.

Lesson of the day: Never rely on a single board for political opinions.

Blow your brains out, imkikey.

And Ghost Stories, the poster boy of this shit.
Now I gotta watch PSG again

So this is what Nintendrones talk about IRL.

Fucking hell, I want that. Except I want another character to hack. I'd prefer link to bruteforce his way into shit.

yes, they're being autistic about anime as usual

imagine how surprised i was when i saw this "pol-friendly" show for myself, really no trace of anything spectacularly pro-german let alone pro-nazi, just neutral all around

pol is just an alt right circlejerk, they dont represent the actual far-right in any capacity

the real nazis are elsewhere

Wasn't there an image where an user theorized what a Legend of Zelda reboot by Ninja Theory would be like and it was almost exactly like this?

No, not particularly. Early spoilers ahead. 'She' is a reincarnated self-describedly neurotic Japanese salaryman- formerly working in the terminations section of HR- who got pushed into the path of an oncoming bullet train by a longtime drug abuser employee he just let go, though that context is LN exclusive. Subsequently, he is confronted by a disappointed God (or something very close to capital G God, in that vague copout Abrahammic aesthetic/semi Shinto-Buddhist metaphysic style the Japanese are fond of) who depending on adaptation is either A) an overworked clerk (light novel,) B) a Zeus-tier personally vindictive asshole (manga,) or C) an alien and malevolent godhead that speaks through time-stopped people and nonsense visions (anime,) in all cases disappointed in Man's lack of faith and the protagonist in particular.

The protagonist refuses to recognize this being as God, instead referring to him as Being X on a combination of moral, technical and practical grounds and the potential nonexistence of said figment of his train splattered imagination, and explains that there's no reason to worship Him anyways, since only those whom are weak and caught up in strife and desperation will or would do so. Being X reiterates this to him, and asks the rhetorical question of whether living in a world where this kind of thing is the rule would be enough to make him have faith. Protagonist shits his pants, appeals to reason, and then gets hit by a train before reincarnating as a little girl in an orphanage in a bizarro-Earth analogue where the Prussian & Austrian equivalent states formed a single disgusting Grossdeutschland+Hungary blob, presumably delaying WWI into the 1920s (where it starts over a Scandinavian border violation against the Empire) where things turn into a dieselpunk mess with mid-WWII tech fighting in WWI trench conditions, plus combat magic just to spite the protagonists' anti-metaphysical sensibilities. His reincarnation has the caveat of him having to survive with just this one, no do-overs or following lives, and if he dies unnaturally he's fucked in some unknown way. Probably Hell.

He subsequently finds around age 9 that he has savant like magical potential during a routine check for such (as mages are ultimately drafted by the state as needed) and decides to enlist shortly thereafter to dodge the draft and instead start on the officer promotion track, hoping to finagle his way into a comfy backline position where he can wait the inevitable war out while abusing his OTL knowledge of military history and his salaryman professional attitude to get ahead of the game on everyone else. Predictably, fate fucks him up the ass and continually sees him awarded medal after medal, promotion after promotion and hideously dangerous frontline combat duties, in addition to some other dickery from G-d. He's a loli, but this doesn't really figure into anything other than him occasionally exploiting his appearance for social manipulation, unintentionally horrifying a member of the general staff who thinks he's a Churchill-tier war pig in disguise through his utilitarian behavior & businesslike language ('human resources' is a neologism in the world which is substantially more dehumanizing in the context, though the protagonist does not consider this) and looking the part of a very uncanny psychopath doll when slicing heads off by bayonet in midair.

Also, I recall vaguely hearing that after WWI is inevitably lost she ends up becoming Not-Hitler in the later parts of the light novel, but I'm not sure if that's actually the case. Overall, I'd say it's an okay watch if you want some light military autism, wehraboory & psycho-lolis that are actually hideously unlucky salarymen trying to make military career ends meet.

That's added by the anime. The main title is literally 'The Military Chronicles of a Little Girl.'

The closest thing to a primary villain is the pseudo-Abrahamic God dubbed as Being X because the protagonist is a religious fedora tipper. The secondary antagonists are the politicians in the other states conspiring a war of containment against the Empire because the Republic (France) are jingoist shitheads, the United Kingdom (Britain) are perfidious shitheads, and the Entente (Scandinavia) are a dumb secondary power who presumably got led into this war by one or both of the former two powers goading them into making a 'political demonstration' through a mass-scale border violation that makes the Manchurian Sino-Japanese incidents look like a friendly picnic. Also, Romania briefly shows up and doesn't know what it's doing and the Soviet Union exists to do not much of anything so far.

what show are you talking about? metalocalypse?

Its because they're full of teens. Same with it's other half, leftypol. The kids lost their playground back in cuckchan and thought that they're invited here.

The main character was supposed to be a time traveler but it was never stated that the game would involve time travel as a mechanic

And yet it doesn't replicate anything it did right, the closest compared you can make between Zelda 1 and BOTW is that both of them start the player off in the world without any real direction, but that's really it

Boy that must've been real hard to figure out. Especially when said board turned to shit after someone found it necessary to split from it when it was supposed to encompass all political discussion, turning both versions into echo chambers for a single ideology.

Gas yourself, kike

the worst part is that the numale unregistered sex offender administrators don't give a shit.

Holla Forums is nothing but a paycheck to Jim and cuckmonkey, i mean fuck look at the filenames, its been a year and its a "feature" now. Wheels used to come around Holla Forums and Holla Forums and hell, even /argentina/ and he'd talk to people, make jokes, interact with the community. Jimsteinberg the human trafficker and his wife's son don't give a shit about who browses the site or what kind of low quality shit they post, as long as they can monetize on the posting logs that they store.

wasn't paying attention, apologies.

also, that looks like garbage, whats it even about? fucking anime can never portray nazis right. and sometimes they do it horribly wrong on purpose (see: hellsing)

Sounds like a terrible plot but it's a LN so it's to be expected. LN's are cancer to every type of media and are usually produced by those with little to no talent in art or story writing. If you've noticed most of them have the exact plot: looser MC (totally not the author) dies, reborn into a new world, get OP and become pseudo-god.

Hello /leftypoz/

I want to give it a pass, but maybe I'll watch it.
Thanks for the info.

DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE
I haven't seen that, and I do /NOT/ plan to.

Thanks! I might actually give it a watch now!

Yeah, the quality has degraded horrifically since trump won. Now I only talk with a few friends On kik, and they're very descriptive with history among others things. Holla Forums just has so much fucking filler and obnoxious closet weaboos with a massive superiority complex.

No.
That's more like it. I just told you from a general perspective that I've had more left leaning people screeching at me to "Fuck off" than any other political group. So that's how I categorized you, It's just a way for me to identify people faster.
Also, yes. Those are concepts. Zelda as a whole just needs to either start back from OoT/AlttP or die.
A Link to the Future When

It's a "You're here forever situation"
I really don't want to go back it.

I want to ram my dick in those lips.

Their post quality is that of a group of people identifying as an "alt-right".

never, hopefully

Better idea than anything twinktendo has shat out for Zelda in 10+ years. Fuck your opinions.

WWI era, nazis dont factor in (as far as the anime is concerned)

hi frogposter, make any dank memes today? try doing something useful for the cause, dont rely on fucking memes and getting a 90's democrat in office

Jesus, i understand being against the lies and revisionism but painting the Germans as some kind of fucking saints whose plan was spreading friendship and magic is taking shit to the other side.
Let's all ignore Generalplan ost and the germanization project, then ask ourselves why the ebil Russians went on a rape spread

There was a specific Youjo Senki image with Spurdo made specifically for posters like you three.

Is this your first day here?

Your noes is showing Shekelstein

This thread is filled with homosexuality.

hey now, Trump is Jewish, you're supposed to like Jews now!

Future Chris Hansen "guest" detected

Agreed, I find it funny how we seem to have forgotten how much we hate the nip 4chan owner for running 4chan for profit when Jim is doing the same fucking thing. All he cares about is bringing more and more Holla Forums-leaning people from other websites to here and to the Gold Shower. He doesn't give a fuck about chan culture, he doesn't give a fuck about the principles Holla Forums was founded on (except that they give him free reign to shill). All he cares about are making his shekels.
Mark my words, Jim is and will run Holla Forums into the ground, and we'll be forced to migrate again.

I don't get it. Is it because I feel defeated?

Hitler was a fucking autist. He was determined, nonetheless, he still bit off way ore than he could chew. Fuck, I'd be lying if I said I wouldn't be behind him today.
As long as he isn't as much of a klutz, that is.

Does fishpussy feel a lot like dolphin pussy?

BotW is such a happy game.

You forgot to ask your mom to take that pepe badge out of the laundry.

Here you go, retard.

I got bored at the ice world.

well, if they weren't happy, there would be no cities probably, and the world would be more of a Hokuto No Ken esque world where people kill each other for resources.

but you look at hyrule in BotW and everyone is fine like nothing ever happened and ganon didnt exist. people do farming, construction, raise animals, manage stores, et c.

keep going

Ganon's trapped in the castle due to zelda holding him. So I'm guessing after the first few starvations people just started farming again.

Hmmm, it's almost like someone's trying to force a narrative.

It was always a mystery to me why one of the guys Chris Hansen caught trying to do things that only indoctrinated, fatass Americucks have a problem with didn't just shoot him. That's why America has so many guns, isn't it?

Just because other people have still have steam in their train doesn't mean you should try to derail their tracks with your rusted fucking mind. You washed out, bland fucking ingrate.

DELETE THIS NOW

she's probably holding him by the dick and has been jerking him off for a hundred years

You just had to do it, didn't you?

Ganon's a cloud of smoke, he's got no dick.

Alternate costumes were a mistake

but he can materialize creatures, and eyes, he can probably materialize hundreds of dicks or one giant dick

Jesus. No wonder he's angry.

What we learned today is, american normalfags need to be stopped

All he materializes into is a bloodborne boss.

What the fuck are you talking about? Are you illiterate? Read what's going between the posts, pussy.

More like I'll rag on ideas that are uncreative or just straight up bad. Trying to say the series should go back to OoT/ALTTP when those two games are what's holding the series back the most is the most ass-backwards line of logic I can think of.

Nintendo can't ever replicate the success and ingenuity of those two games because the elements from them are so ingrained in the series that they end up having to rely on them for nearly every game. Even BOTW, as much as it loves to take from other open world games, has to retread OoT's steps in terms of plot, characters, races/species, etc. Reusing the Master Sword in BOTW when it's so radically different from the rest of the games isn't a step forward, it's just confusing and is only really included because it's part of the staple Zelda formula. It's not even required to kill Ganon and yet it's still in there because it has to be

I was enjoying it until she opened her mouth. The guy sounded so natural when he answered, the lady just sounded like

You're a fucking moron.

100 years is a fucking while and as long as they don't go near the castle they're good. Guardians tear Link apart, what the fuck are the few surviving citizens gonna do about them, much less Ganon? They just continue with their lives and hope they die of natural causes before he escapes.

This is going really too far into thread-endangering tangent, but I'd still like to touch on this.
Doesn't actually exist as a single document. It's a vaguery thrown together out of piles of conveniently unburnt memorandums & letters of as uncertain an origin as any other 'discovered' document in the postwar and alleged speeches.

To reiterate; Generalplan Ost does not exist. It is a 'reconstruction' effort, based on a Nuremburg testimony, and is therefore as dubious as any other postwar-described action one might kvetch about. Therefore, the existence of or extent of an intention for the Germans to expel Asiatics, Eurasians, or even purely Europoid Slavs past the Urals exist firmly in the realm of 'maybe,' and on the farther end of that scale, though still on it seeing to their lack of care for reinstating even a Polish puppet state in the midwar. Then again, the entire state was drawn up essentially to spite them and clip off their eastern frontier and been baited into a purely self-destructive war by bunk guarantees after Hitler tried really hard to get Pilsudski to notice him and then to make nice with his successors, so perhaps that's understandable that they wouldn't rush into things with a war to run and new borders to (potentially punitively) draw.

This is further into the realm of plausibility on the maybe scale, but would have been at worst on the level of the postwar Stalinist Rusifications. In other words, pretty bad, but ultimately only leaving politically irritating colonies in the former spherelings in the aftermath of an Axis breakup and clipping off Poland's western frontier in the same fashion as Germany lost all of its eastern territories, a fair number being formerly their ethnic majority and de jure theirs; the extent to which Germany could wound Russia in so doing is negligible, while Poland would be pretty screwed but likely not doomed to extermination in spite of Himmler's fetishization of turning Warsaw into a railway station. Alternatively, considering the sheer size of the Eastern frontier, it may well have been less severe than its OTL equivalents both for motivational and practical reasons, extending only as far as excessive oversights in the puppet states for the wellbeing of German minority populations ala those in the Banat & Volga and strongarmed favoritism for German foreign workers & dual-citizens, who themselves end up making little Volga-style ex & enclaves.

Because the Soviet state had utterly dehumanized them, raped and ruined these idiot peasants and starving once-burghers, turning them into pent up balls of pathological hate which redirected itself from the state that had ruined them (which they could not stand against or else could not bring themselves to) to anything that they could take out their wrath upon, in this case the population of the Axis states and Germany in particular, goaded on by psychotic propaganda. Ilya Ehrenburg's 'Kill' is the primemost example. The very real problem of central Asiatic mongrel regiments with no professionalism or idea of the global situation doing what they will does not help matters either.

>魔物の意味が分からない…
wwww

I actually agree to an extent. I'm glad we can find some common ground. I think you have a very different idea as to what I want to do.

The thing I meant was, I wanted the lore side of Zelda to continue from those timelines. What I DON'T want is for them to copy the wrong things that didn't make the older games great and unique, but build its own thing that makes it unique in itself. Nearly every Zelda after those two feels like it borrows way too much from the older titles, and that's where I agree that it is definitely holding it back. Though, I don't think it's only the fact that they're trying to use assets or ideas from those games themselves, but that the devs are simply bad at their craft.
I have a feeling that the new crew in Zelda doesn't know video games as well as the older people who worked on the games they are trying to build off of. This causes it to become a slog, a bore and a bad tribute altogether.

I forgot to ask, where do you think Zelda should go on from now?

A friend and I came up with a game nearly identical to Splatoon in mechanics and tone about two years before they revealed it at E3. The only huge difference between theirs and my mental version was the squids. Mine didn't transform but they still had similar movement abilities.

I curse my idea-guy status every day. If only I had the skill to create.

That .gif is strangely hypnotic.

That's a fake right ?

Why are people so bad at pronouncing things? Why would it ever be that way? This bothers me more than everything else.

who would fake that? I think it's real it was posted all over webm threads and gg thread back then when it was new.

Also I don't see why it should be fake. It is the perfect meme for these old people. Advertisers love it because it is kids friendly and cute.

I don't think anybody thinks "Youjo Senki" translates into "Saga of Tanya the Evil". I'd like to know where the english title came from though is it something the Japanese author came up with like Attack on Titan or is it something the translators came up with?

We wrote it all up in a text file on google docs, I wouldn't be surprised

Zelda's for cucks anyway.

pretty sure I ticked spoilers thanks Holla Forums

user, no matter how much weebshit porn you watch you have to know that pixelated organs are not good censors.

It would never happen, but I would want them to do what they did with Mario for 3D World and Odyssey where they put him in a new world that is clearly different from the 'norm' for the series

It doesn't need to go full Majora's Mask or the Oracles but just something with a similar regard. The past several games have all been Hyrule-centric, even the new areas like Lorule and Hytopia all relate back to Hyrule in some way. Having a new game with its own locales, species, weapons, and enemies would breathe much more life into the series than copying Skyrim and slapping in traditional LoZ elements

Got some source user? I was reading again and seems that there is some kind of big fucking hole in my knowledge on this matter and you seem to be right, especially reading that none of the 6 drafts of the GPO was really approved

its legal, she's 120 years old or more!

its a well drawn purah so I let it slide

When she regressed, did her hymen grow back?

i dont think so, but her cunny should be as prime as a non-virgin 6 year old.

would use as a fleshlight

Cunny.

delicious, bald, smooth 6 year old C U N N Y

No joke, I fully expect anyone who uses that word to be an actual serial killer/rapist or a sociopath of the highest order.

and i expect anyone who thinks using that meme word is bad to be a stray Holla Forumstard of the highest order, AKA defending imkampfy, no joke.

Naw it's passed that point it's been used to much and started showing up in fan-translations of loli manga and stuff.

Ninja Theroy and Team Ninja are not the same thing user.

I'm sure if Team ninja had more then just an wii mote to make Other M the gameplay would have been ever better.

Though Team ninja did fuck up NG 3 but then Fixed it with Razors edge
Yaiba Ninja Gaiden Z i don't think they were involved much.

I don't give a shit what you're into, I've probably fapped to worse. It's just the one word. Fucking psycho every time.

so you could say you're triggered by the word cunny?

That's actually what I was thinking though. I just came up with "Capitalist Hyrule" on the spot to familiarize people with it. I wouldn't want it to be based solely on Hyrule. In fact, the idea I gave strays away from the average Zelda universe. I'd want Link to be able to travel through entirely different timelines, dimensions and worlds. As much as I would love to go back to the dark world, I wouldn't want to unless It's a /different/ type of dark world, pic related. I'm sick to death of the Zelda we have now. I want something I can embrace, much like Odyssey, as you mentioned.

I just want Link to be in an entirely new situation, I want it to have an entirely different feel altogether that breaks the mold. Along with finding different fighting methods other than the sword, spike boomerang maybe?
I just want Nintendo as a whole to be good again

Nigger it sounds like something an actual 60 year old child molester would use. I certainly hope it's not used in hentai because it's a major boner killer to be reminded that some lolifags are legitimate pedophiles too.

Other M is irredeemable shit and Ninja gaiden 3 is also incredibly shitty, razor's edge is ok but not in the same level as Black or 2

so, what flavor did you pick for your kool-aid? orange? strawberry? or tropical?

I thought Other M's gameplay was good but i'm pretty sure team ninja's wasn't responsible for shit story.

It makes me uncomfortable to be sure, but that's merely an indication I'm sane.
It's a red flag that the person you're talking to is mentally ill.

No, you're right, I should have used 'kiddie diddler' in place of pedophile, since attraction isn't the same as acting on it.

Are you going to backtrack and contend that kiddie diddlers aren't up there on the evil list? Are you going to strawman it by bringing in teenagers despite that not being pedophilia? Are you okay with sounding like a middle-aged child rapist?

yes, im pretty sure YOU specifically are the ultimate, objective moral authority of the universe.

anything that makes YOU uncomfortable is from mentally ill people and murderous sociopaths, anything that doesn't make you uncomfortable is acceptable and perfectly OK.

take your meds Holla Forums. im gonna keep using CUNNY to describe underage vaginas.
for example: Purah's cunny is the best cunny in BotW.

They abandoned Tribes for this.
But now, I think that was probably for the best.

Cunny is cute. It rhymes with bunny.
Personally I prefer kitty more.

It didn't have to be like this.

atleast post best girl

See, that's fine, because it sounds like something a kid might actually say, rather than what elderly men pretend they might say. Maybe Britcucks think cunny sounds natural or something, iunno.

Okay, fuck. That's funny.

I can't wait for the day the FBI carts you off for having terabytes of 3DPD pizza.

"evil" is subjective fam, its the most base form of Holla Forumss "cuck" meme, you gotta live a little to understand this.

Are you okay with sounding like a middle-aged child rapist?
don't mind, not like i have a reputation to hold on an anonymous imageboard for taiwanese tapestries

it also rhymes with sunny, yummy, and funny. its a great word!

You bet.

The manga is pretty good.

To start, all one really needs to question the veracity of GPO and anything in that vein are the Wiki articles. No advanced reading required.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Generalplan_Ost

For Germanization in general, it's a very muddied water, as Hitler was a pragmatist with no concrete plans other than 'git continental hegemony and smash the Soviets, also fuck Jews.' Himmler, meanwhile, in spite of his autonomy as leader of a paramilitary organization, would not be able to contravene Hitler without risking some manner of political fallout. Therefore, neither the idea of a Hitler-born campaign of ethnic cleansing or of an independent working-toward-the-Fuhrer ethnic cleansing campaign are credible in retrospect. Further, the existence of the absurd Obersalzberg Speech allegation further damages the case.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armenian_quote
Note that the overall lacking case for a Hitler-born holocaust later led to the 'working toward the Fuhrer' argument in which everyone merely committed genocide at his vague orders in an attempt to do what he wanted. And yet here he addresses his entire general staff with his plan to kill everybody, flatly and without any obfuscation. Nonetheless, this remains on the record amongst all the other contradictory scholarship, existing in limbo when they totally contradict each other and sitting alongside each other when they don't do it enough to do so without some examination.

On the source of the documentation, it reads,

The entire case against the Axis consists entirely of wartime propaganda, kangaroo court allegations, par-course atrocities which the Allies met or exceeded themselves, kvetching by men too young to have been in the camps or who've been proven liars whose experiences 'were real in their minds,' and reconstructive quackery desperately trying to mend the dissonance between all these sources or come up with catch-all theories about how the allegations do all have holes and we're not sure which are true but everything did definitely happen because this particular one we choose as having enough veracity is lockdown proof that everything happened exactly as all the dissonant or outright fabricated garbage describes because reasons. My favorite, of course, being the mentioned 'working towards the Fuhrer' theory.

At least these faggots admit that they like little girls, some retards on Holla Forums seriously believe pedophilia is ok because is just pure love and that they want to protect the children from their parents until they hit adulthood

Post the good shit here faggot.

POST THE CUNNY!!!

fbi pls go

the game just came out, i don't have any purah cunny to post, i do have a lot of midna though

Oh shit

I still need to play trauma center new blood and trauma team.

Disgusting

I can't even say Razor's edge is ok.
A lot still felt off, the counter attacks, the spider mech boss, the beyond shit story

Does not only Muslims got started yet on twitter?

Those nigger thighs are disgusting. That WW girl is the only good one.

I meant the real deal

Fyi "cunny" is a somewhat archaic pet name for a vulva but also for a rabbit in the form of coney (as in Coney Island). It's use in a vulgar sense is why "bunny" ended up being used for rabbits. It also probably why "pussy" (i.e. cat) became a euphemism for a vulva because of cunny's similarity to "cunt".

Sorry to disappoint you but I don't have any. See I'm not a Moloch worshiping monster that likes to see children hurt. Plus if I wanted to create a situation where big black men will fuck me in the ass there's far easier ways to do it.

Isn't this because mon is the first part of 'monster,' and mamo is the first part of how you say monster in japanese or somesuch?

Nice!! If you have post more Ruto

What does yummy cunny feel like, Holla Forums?

Why they are trying to push gay propaganda in the child's game?

this is how i can tell you're a Holla Forums infiltrate and should fuck off

yeah like being Louis CK or mike stoklasa

Open your mouth and lift your tongue up. Poke your fingers around underneath. Congratulations, that is exactly what a vag feels like.

loli cunny is gods gift to man

Gee. I sure wonder what enabled them to act that way.

Are you just fucking with us, or are you just genuinely retarded? Do you really not understand that post #2 was making fun of post #1 for complaining about lolis?

I do mostly agree with you but I take exception to the claim Germans dindunuffin to antagonize the Slavic populations of Eastern Europe and that the blame solely lies with the Soviets.

Yes, Soviets did whip their troops into a frenzy with their propaganda, to the point the high command became increasingly worried about what would happen once their soldiers reached German soil proper, but they clearly did not simply invent the fires of hate.

I'm as willing to believe post-war Ally justifications for all the evil shit they got up to but I am not willing to go full retard like some Nazi LARPers over on Holla Forums that will claim, with a straight face no less, that Germans conducted themselves as perfect gentlemen during their sojourn in Eastern Europe.

First, the claim is ridiculous because the same kind of propaganda the Soviets subjected their populace to in regards to the Germans was fed to the Germans too, maybe with an undercurrent of racial/ethnic superiority to it as well. Also, the Eastern Front was brutal and kept being brutal throughout the whole war, and as always in ugly wars it's the native population that tends to shoulder the burden of retaliation.

I think it's pretty weird too. Even B^U did it. There's this weird thing right now where male liberals pretend to be gay as a way to virtue signal themselves as not being homophobes.

I can inflate that part and make it feel like a slimy, moist puffy vulva

Wrong I'm /x/. I mean I'm mostly Holla Forums and Holla Forums but I basically never go to Holla Forums unless there's a happening in progress.

To the Nips this is supposed to be funny in a humiliating kind of way. Trannies, transvestites and faggots are part of their comedy routine. Naturally, mentally ill leftists in the West tend to take all of this at face value likely because they lack a sense of humor.

In today's Holla Forums we have happenings almost two times per week

Why the fish guy though?

Cause he's big.

Fuck. People might start thinking I'm a liberal.

You're just a faggot.

For you.

Is there any other dude in the game besides link for them to be fags over?

the bird

But the Gerudo and Great Fairies are even bigger also the gorons.

jesus fuck he is STILL drawing this shit?

because he's trying so hard.
honestly, i think he doesn't even play videogames anymore, he just draws his dumb shitty strip from pop culture references.

so if you're /x/ why are you eating Holla Forums memes such as pedos being evil and le ebin moloch somethinggate?

did you pick the wrong jar of memes fam?

Yeah i'd much rather be a fag over the bird guy if I had to choose.

Well I mean what would be the more practical husband, the one that can fly or the one that can swim.

They're both fish, so yes.

Is he jamaican?

Fuck off, retard.

The text is hardly even cancerous in that image too.

I can't read it even after squinting.

This line
Should never appear in any Zelda game. What the fuck is wrong with the world

Anyone have a prepatch uncensored xeno for cemu?

I do! Want me to upload it?

Communism, that's what.

They treated the viciously anti-Soviet Ukrainians flippantly rather than exploiting them as the valuable manpower base they were and were pretty cold to the Poles, yes. As to the usual descriptions of Soviet-equivalent atrocities or worse on the Eastern Front, no, generally not. You had Jews getting slaughtered, but that was generally at the hands of zealous natives acting as the German advance neared because they smelled out the opportunity for revenge and the army had to break it up. Anti-partisan actions may or may not have gone overboard here or there, but considering the testimony of this phenomenon being purely German and excessive combined with the existence- potential or confirmed- of Stalin's false flag destruction orders, the whole thing is dubious. Generally, I am of the inclination to say that they were either above average or par for the course as wartime expediencies and petty atrocities go, as this is what the record suggests. Even attending to the mad dog Dirlewanger, one finds that he's simply of a similar quality to the advancing Soviets, released from his chains to cause shock and terror, notably at the protest of just about everyone except those with the authority to let him loose.

That's rather exactly what happened. It was very entirely the exploitation of the misery of the front to redirect the psychotic pathos of the Soviet soldier against the man in front of him instead of the man behind him. Their prewar misery was kindling, the war a fresh douse of oil, and the commissar Jew the spark that lit the flame.

Relatively speaking, yes. The British spent the entire war being back-handed shits, planning out strategic invasions of neutral nations (see Scandinavia and the entire casus belli for the Norwegian invasion, they planned to seize the Swedish iron ore mines directly while falsely offering aid to the Finns in the Winter War) that go beyond the usual walk across the low countries, bombing the French navy to scrap in spite of their refusal to allow its seizure in the armistice, and burning continental Europe to ash with saturation bombing. The Americans raped their way across France in the process of 'liberation' and both joined the burning and were the means by which it was supplied. The Soviets were a vast chattel-state of murderers and gluttons whipping starved rats forward to butcher and pillage. Flatly, the Germans are peaceniks by comparison.

You might cite Mussolini's seizure of Greece as an equivalency to the attempted Scandinavian debacle, which wouldn't be wrong and frankly the prewar anti-Greek propaganda campaign & war preparation was idiotic seeing to their neutrality coming by the caveat of Ioannis Metaxes' belief that Britain would win by virtue of its navy in spite of his essentially fascist convictions, and also the too often considered 'more plausible' Japanese sins in China, which themselves had no more veracity than the yellow journalism against Germany but are given less spotlight both by revisionists and anti-revisionists simply because it has less import to the narrative.

'Der Untermensch,' yes? The pamphlet was rather specifically against the Communist Party and more importantly its Jewish element. The extension of its content to supposedly condemning Slavs was a postwar invention, with the condemnation of Eurasian elements- crossbreeds, that is- likewise extended into the concept that the Germans considered the population as being largely mutts, which is not necessarily the case. Furthermore, I do not recall any German propaganda of the same tone as 'Kill' and its contemporaries.

Correct and correct. The retaliation against the Russians, however, largely came from diehard partisans undertaking destruction actions in German uniform well ahead of the advance, a scorched earth action that would not be dissimilar to Hitler's attempted scorched earth orders save that the population was not to be evacuated, but liquidated entirely.

By and large, everything is muddied about the war. I do not accept the revisionists' claims at face value, but the sheer absurdity of the opposing and established claims demands one come very much closer to the revisers. They, at the very least, attempt to construct a logic and a body of evidence, whereas in the mess of nonsense testaments one only finds flat denials and appeals to the morality of the unaligned reader not to give any stock to the 'nonsense' on offer by those seeking the truth of the matter. All that is clear is that we are ruled by malign shitheads whom have pressed their sins upon the innocent and exaggerated those of the secondarily guilty, and the hypothetical alternative would either have been par for the course and a different kind of realpolitking dickery that nonetheless would have been less wretched than the now, or else that things would be substantially better; that much is enough to yearn after the alternative and burn the present.

yes please.

According to Pedo Internet Defense Force, the FBI don't real and only exist on tv.
Remember, in the mind of>

Only Americans who watch too much tv believe the FBI vans you for CP, listen to him because he knows what he's talking about
the poor fucking idiot

according to antipedo internet defense force, licking a girls cunny or getting a handjob will ruin her life permanently, and also the FBI can capture you anywhere in the world, and judge you based on the laws of the united states even if you live in fucking taiwan or sri lanka. the poor feminist cucked idiot

Are you guys trying to meme on people right now?

Jesus Christ, you're so full of shit. Germans treated Slavs like shit, even in their own fucking protectorate in Bohemia.

Soviets were piecces of shit, but to claim German occupation was a walk in the park is simply dishonest. You faggots are so afraid of falling prey to allied post-war propaganda (which is a valid concern) that you believe even the most far-fetched german war propaganda (which is retarded)

cc289 was being a retard so i humored by being a retard back at him. basic imageboard interaction

germans are gud bois, they din do nuffin!

You can't deny it's funny to claim that concentration camps were resorts they weren't, but gas chambers were also bullshit, so similar situation. Makes kikes froth at the mouth.

The voices and the empty landscape were what killed my interest in finding memories and replaying after killing Ganon. Seriously, why can't those fucks add a japanese option?

Everything that is Nintendo is shit these days.

Sure, it's fun, but it starts pissing me off when I see retards actually believe that shit.

REMOVE
PEDO
DEFENSE
FORCE
You degenerates are literally defending child molestation.
You are seriously mentally unstable, and you are Osmium levels on dense.
I entered this shitty thread expecting to get mad at retarded SJW localizations, but HOLY FUCK nigger did I get pissed off for a different reason altogether.
Yes I am mad and baited as fuck but I don't care. Eat a dick.
Please go to prison, whether or not you really have any CP on your hard drive. You are subhuman and have no rights.

People still read CTRL+ALT+DEL?

Don't worry user, Mr. T is on it. I think he's arrested a whole lot of dirty pedos in his first months. Holla Forums has the numbers right now, but it's a lot.

No, but that doesn't stop him from making it.

No need to get upset. They're all probably going to jail sooner or later anyway.

never forget

Did that virtue signaling pair of tits ever respond to the milk memes?

mass cult mentality is funny, you'll believe anything that makes you feel better even if its a lie, but you'll disregard anything that makes you feel bad according to your programming even when its true.

Oh right, I heard stories like that. They're very popular among Poles in the area who later drove Germans out to make room for their own.

Strange how the Slavic population didn't dip any during those days, eh? Must be the hardiness of the Poles, there's no other explanation!

That's like how they'll fall over themselves to excuse Muslim violence while crucifying (ha!) Christians over dead abortion doctors

Are you so inbred as to not know that Bohemia isn't in fucking Poland? I am refferencing the Lidice massacre, you ignorant cretin

Post-Heydrich assassination, right? Read up a little on the Lidice affair. Being rather physically isolated, I can't say one way or the other what the case may be. If it were true, that would be an unfortunate and unuseful expedience taken out of emotion compared to the careful rooting out and destruction of the properly guilty, but it falls again under the rule of 'par or better.' Their alternative remains preferable. If untrue, then it would be a grand fabrication alike to many others. Since the absolute truth is murdered, we can only scrape together what we can and say, 'this is the better course.'

Speaking frankly, they may as well be resorts compared to the filth of the ghetto. At least it comes from mid to latewar expediency and not habitual wretchedness.

'Subhuman' is an indefensible claim. This, after all, implicitly places them at the level of or above animals, a grievous insult to the beasts of the earth, which know not what they do. This kind of creature is not man, or beast, he is a sub-animal, a thing, an inhabitation for malevolent will and little more than this. Even that may be too much, for most bare and inanimate objects have utilities of which he has none.

Wait, wait wait, wait, wait, wait…
You thought, that I thought that? How did you even imply that?

How did you even get to that conclusion? What does that even have to do with anything at all? user, I think you need a break from the computer.

If that were the case you'd want to marry a 14 year old and take over the paternal role for her, not diddle a fucking eight year old.

Pedoscum who ignore the historical context for that shit and even then fudge the numbers are the fucking worst. Get in the fucking oven, faggot.

correct

Also another thing that pisses me the fuck off about posters like is the double standards.

meant for

All of which I agree with, I'm just saying that it's fun to post that one propaganda piece that has hooknoses sipping tea at a cafe and shit.

Let's not mince words, they were prisons for political offenders. The Germans weren't crueler than they had to be, but they weren't nice places either.

because the police definitely didn't jail any pedos whatsoever during the previous presidency, or the previous one to that, or the previous one (as if whoever is the current POTUS is had jackshit to do with policemens basic job)

so you're going to win the breeding wars by waiting until a magic age like a beta pussy? good luck with that.

thats kinda the point of sex, i mean its a lot more, but like the original, base goal, yeah, its that.

'less you fuck up and fuck a nigger child or something, but who would want to do that? its like fucking a baby baboon.

I think you need to calm down.

I'd like to respond to this, but you seem to have just gone off on a tangent instead of actually insulting me. I knew your memes were bad but I didn't realize it until now

So he's right, you're a pedophile.

you might want to re-google that user its mostly practice until they're 10, then the real deal begins

Yeah but it's 20+ fucking gigs.
You gotta search for torrent or some shit.

Why am I not surprised. In any case you should kill yourself.

It's an irritating thing. The tone, furthermore, is difficult to place; is it someone irritated at the hypocrisy of the believed German course being identically followed by the Allies as far as was practical? Is it someone with a distaste for Poles born from said events? Is it a divide-and-conquer shithead looking to exploit an easy divide in movements that can potentially become universalist, compromising in the face of greater enemies? It is an irritant. But it is easily moved past by claiming 'the Poles were shitheads and maybe the Germans were shitheads first but now we have bigger fish to dictatorially fry, so fuck it.' Is that so hard?

As stated earlier, still, I cannot imagine the Germans could have done any worse than the Soviets. As bad or near, if they followed a similar course with a different veneer, which I do not find too terribly plausible and is essentially a rhetorical compromise, but not worse. And the long-term would certainly be better even in this case, with good health raised out of the blood and fire instead of dysfunction and raised to stay, as somehow I don't think we'd get an effectual nega-channer counterculture to flip things on their head as they have been here.

Better than a gulag. Until supply lines make it impossible, they're fed, clothed, have a certain measure of communal amenities, so on. Frankly, too good for many of the 'political offenders' cited- that is, those who weren't merely milquetoast sorts who yearned for federalism without falling into the reactionaries' ambitions of a German war effort without Hitler yet identical in all other regards- who would glee at the destruction that followed. Hitler was often terribly concerned about the Bolshevization of his politics by getting too radical along purging lines and straying from mixed economics into Rohm & Strassers' end of the field, but I can't say he was entirely correct. Mostly, but not entirely. The value of the labor of these people is far less than the lightning rod of scorn and fanaticism they can offer as executed traitors.

You know that you people aren't very convincingly a part of us, right? You pedo shills. You try very, very hard to talk like casually typing chan shitters, but you fuck up the language, the tone, all the little grammatical things, the canned talking points, the smug beyond smug, the occasional earnest pedo spam and back in the day the hilariously desperate and transparent allusions to 'm-muh masters will gib me cunny, yuo cannot stop us!' in the pedowood & pizzagate threads, all writing in the same general textual cadence. You're very flatly and entirely 'other.' I've been noticing more of you, furthermore. I wonder if you drowning rats have flooded here after tribes.net got nuked, a bunch of idiot clearnet wannabe-cultists peddling hard drugs and meat to each other in a desperate attempt to get deeper into things trying to ingrain themselves in a new home with no want for them? Or do you fags all just have a shitty tryhard normalfagish way of typing that's just inborn?

You'll have to excuse Holla Forums, there are a lot of retards that don't really understand the point of procreation or marriage. They've been told:

And thought:

i only have that reaction image because it triggers tards like you

you just spilled like 17 different conspiracy theories, its time for your meds user.

I'm a Holla Forumsack, you disgusting fucking Redditor. That faggot's just retarded.

This meme is so last year.

the first invalidates the second here. what girl isn't corrupted by marxist propaganda by the age of 14 today? maybe an amish? but there aren't that many of those around.

eventually you'll have to pick, fuck younger girls, go extinct, or bite the bullet and burn yourself day after day to pay the alimony for life

I'm calling you a Redditor for your opinions. The leddit spacing is just an addon.

Why is the follow up image deleted?

Implying you wouldn't a loli sasquatch.

This thread has going places I love it

*is
I really shouldn't type while drunk

It gets really fucking predictable. It's the same shit every fucking time. You're not natives, you're a transplant, and not necessarily from one place. The trash from /hebe/ and the like before those boards got nuked, tribes.net refugees, honest to god shills either paid or FOR FREE, whatever it is, you're not part of the main body. A parasite wedging itself in on and through vaguely related bits of chan culture that doesn't seem to realize it can never gain any ground. And you always make dozens and dozens of posts. 'Never correct an enemy while he's making a mistake' the saying goes, but you're so retarded that you won't learn anything from this, while anyone who's only somewhat noticed this pattern might start looking a little more keenly and recognize it after reading this.

10 years in mario paint

/hebe/ was always so clearly filled with people not from around here, and unfortunately those people stayed.

Are you OK user?

enjoy going extinct fam

whats with all the political shit? where is the porn?

i mean, i SEE it, but its far fetched.

try harder next time, 2/10

Oh my Shit. Do yourself a favor, kiddo, and never, ever write or think or say anything like this ever again.

Of Treehouse?

Pedo fags are delusional beyond any form of help whatsoever. You can argue biological semantics all day long and all they'll do is go "nuh-uh, it's okay to fuck them the minute they know colors". It's fucking retarded, because not once, not one single fucking time in god knows how many times I've encountered people who actually desire to fuck children on this website or others, have they been able to explain how they would get around the enormous political quagmire of child fucking in a society that isn't completely lawless. I've heard some brain dead, mouth breathing delusions come out of people trying to nigger-rig together some sort of idiotic utopia where everything is the way it is now, but also you can fuck kids. I'd have more respect for them if they just up and admitted it just makes their dick hard, and that's why they like it. Stop trying to pretend you're on some moral crusade, no one's buying it.

dunno

frankly im amazed this rugga-tier template thread has lasted this long

im willing to bet more than a few janis and mark are participating here stirring the shit up left and right just for shits and giggles.

It really should be bannable to astroturf this hard.

Pedophiles are demonstrably mentally deficient. Why do you bother?

Did you miss them?

Holy fuck, the edge here is sharp enough to cut a block of iron. Hell, I don't think even the faggots at Holla Forums would want your ass.

meant to reply to
We clearly have some outside influences coming in, and legitimate pedophilia is the weird undercurrent of it. Not even shit like 2d loli, like actual real life 3DPD kids.

Holla Forums fags are delusional beyond any form of help whatsoever. You can argue biological semantics all day long and all they'll do is go "nuh-uh, it's okay to not fuck women until the magic age because feminism is right but i hate feminism and marxism". It's fucking retarded, because not once, not one single fucking time in god knows how many times I've encountered people who actually desire to build the third reich on this website or others, have they been able to explain how they would get around the enormous political quagmire of racial superiority in a society that isn't completely lawless. I've heard some brain dead, mouth breathing delusions come out of people trying to nigger-rig together some sort of idiotic utopia where everything is the way it is now, but also white men rule everything. I'd have more respect for them if they just up and admitted they can't get sex and call it genocide, and that's why their birthrates are low. Stop trying to pretend you're on some moral crusade, no one's buying it.

sure is easy arguing your way huh?

I mean, Holla Forums's not the board that actively recruits from Reddit.

Even American Kirby is edgier than those posts.

yes.

I saw, why did it stop?

It gets my goat, I'm the kind of person who tries to think 5 or 6 steps ahead of how something is going to work. These people are thinking so far ahead that they forgot to even think about how they'd get there in the first place, it blows my mind. I don't know how you just ignore that elephant in the room and jump straight to "It's okay to fuck them because I want to!".

Nice try, not from Holla Forums though. Good to see you can't actually say why any of it is actually wrong.

The English localization of Dragon's Dogma is actually better than the Japanese version since the team actually put effort into creating their own dialect for the game using old words/phrases that don't exist anymore as well as some made up ones. In the Japanese version the characters might as well be speaking modern Japanese.

It helps that the localization also happened in-house during development too.

Though the Holla Forums boogeyman is fucking retarded every time it's brought up.

There's no evidence of that.
Meanwhile Holla Forums actively recruits on /r/FULLCOMMUNISM and Jewtube.

You are far too late. The thread is beyond any hope.

That means it was done by and under the guidance of the Japs themselves. Same thing happened with Bayonetta and all of the Souls games too – fantastic English voice acting that shat all over literally anything that the Western Industry could have made.

Shits like you are the only thing I hate more than jews. Also, thanks for ruining the thread, dumbass.

This.

I'm honestly sick of localizations. I'd rather just play raws and be done with it. I already bothered learning moonspeak, might as well put it to good use.

I'm sure you're right, I just found it funny because the game is known for having such annoying and pointless throwaway lines in combat

True. A shame more companies can't follow this example.

I should have scrolled down more before replying, I think at this point Mark would be justifying in banning any Holla Forums discussion on Holla Forums because this shit happens every time without fail.

That's a great example too, though not all of the clever puns from the Japanese version were able to be translated, the English version actually has some of its own like Bloodborne's "insight" (both enlightenment and literal sight inside of you because one gains it when their brain is lined with eyeballs).

I also hadn't thought of Bayonetta before but you're right that it was really well localized, I'd imagine most localization teams would be apprehensive towards putting "climax" and ♀s everywhere (plus Bayonetta's VA was great).

They're annoying because they repeat often which is also an issue in the Japanese version. If you've grown tired of them you might as well install the Japanese VO mod just to hear something different but it'll get old quickly too.

man it's time for bed

Holy fuck, why are you even on Holla Forums, you maximum autist? No wonder not even Holla Forums wanted you.

Do you enjoy making yourself look like a dumbass?

The only one shitposting is a pedofag who hates Holla Forums. How would banning the Holla Forums boogeyman solve the regular flood of non-Holla Forums autists? Its like Holla Forums poster saying we should ban semitic posters because one user keeps posting pics of circumcised dicks.

That's pretty much a staple in any game these days.

At some point, I really need to finish Dragon's Dogma. I left off on it because of Dark Arisen becoming a thing midway through while I was flagging a little and didn't have the time, but never got to picking it back up and it's just kept getting backlogged. Everything about the worldbuilding is wonderful, beside the fact that I rather liked the combat.

Dark Souls is really a special case. The itty bitty little localization company From uses, Frog Nation, is a British-Japanese affair. They like to use radio & theater actors, and presumably like to do so on the cheap. The results are absolutely fantastic. I hope that this model gets adopted by more companies, not just in Japan, because it would completely stick it to the garbage Western VA clique. They range from average to mediocre to just awful but stick around because nobody leaps for the affordable and superior alternative of actual dramatic actors, for I don't know what reason.

Don't you ever get sick of posting lies faggot?

We all know the real reason. Incestuous business practices pioneered by the sjw clique.

not like there is much to localize in a souls game. theres the menus, the items, and a couple lines from each NPC that repeat over and over again.

Fresh off the boat from 4cuck aren't ya?

FTFY queerbait.

Pardon, let me correct myself; for I don't know what SANE reason.

Just stop buying translated Nintendo shit or Nintendo shit in general. Its that simple.

stop trying so hard to fit in

i'd rather have the one that looks like a girl, y'know because traps aren't gay.

are you implying he didn't?

I like it

lol

Because every time some faggot like that posts people actually reply instead of ignoring him.

The lines aren't even recorded in Japanese, even Demon's Souls which was never intended to be made in English had all of the voice acting in English to fit the setting.

yeah, i bet it wasn't just from being lazy and cheap

Who gives a shit if they also added in the original text? The shit that the character didn't fucking say, shouldn't be in there.

What?

hiring one cast of voice actors is cheaper than hiring two, cheaper and easier.

But they did it for Demon's Souls, since they didn't intend for an English release they could have just done the game entirely in Japanese and called it a day but instead they put the effort into doing the voices in English to fit the setting.

that sounds very unbelievable user.

The game wasn't even released in the west for over a year you retard, they only did it because people kept importing it and asking for an official western release.

maybe they knew this and decided to make it in english knowing that they'd eventually port it anyway

Haha, you fools should have learned Japanese when you had the chance.

Sin and Punishment had English voice acting even though it wasn't released in the West. They'd planned for an American release

I don't know about that. Nioh has both English and Japanese dialogue and a little bit in Gaelic too and just subtitles everything. The Japanese are more comfortable and knowledgeable of the English language than we are of Japanese language.

but nioh happens in our world. of course people speak japanese, they ARE japanese.

demon souls happens in magic fantasy land. they could have as well spoke in fucking spanish or german, but they spoke english, because they'd knew they would eventually release the game in the west.

It does add a lot to the philosophical depth of the game though.

Did you think they would construct an artificial language from scratch for their game?
I'm not saying that you're wrong but you are seriously jumping to a conclusion. Devil World is in English and has never been released in North America.

It was released in Europe

i said a release in the west. not a release in north america.

it could have as well just be released in europe, but why make the game in english when you make it a japanese exclusive if you weren't thinking ahead of time?

It was inspired by what people think of when they think of fantasy. The point of the game is to present itself as a generic knights adventure to slay the evil demons until you realize that you're just as powerhungry and violent as the demons. Giving it the "normal" language for generic fantasy suited it perfectly for what it tried to be.

Because English is a "cool" language in Japan. More over most Japanese are bilingual in English. A better example might have been Metal Wolf Chaos.

DeS isn't magic fantasy land. It's European medieval magic fantasy land. "Boletaria" is obviously English, so English fits the setting. I think you're both partially right, frankly. It may have been an executive picking one reason or the other, but both are good enough reasons and apply just fine for Nioh (a Japanese magic fantasy game). Nioh could have been 100% Japanese dialogue and no one would have batted an eye.

Forgot my attachment.

that'd be like SEGA releasing Yakuza, but only with english voiceovers exclusively in japan, and being like "no guys it was an exclusive we swear!", then they release it globally 1 year later.

i'd rather think the logical thing than "they did it in english because setting & cuz english is cool there", they knew what they were doing and they were aiming for the west, using the jap market as a testing ground. after all its not like from had never released stuff on the west before. Kings Field, Shadow Tower, Eternal Rings, that one with the awful music that sounds like brainfuckwave, Tenchu, AC, et c.

you're free to your opinion though.

thats fucking hilarious. whats the big deal? how about you save your autistic sperging for when it actually damages the game like with fire emblem?

rip good thread

So this is meant to mock left-wingers?

Eh, maybe? He's a fucking spastic regardless so IF this is what Treehouse Actually Believes, they did the worst job pushing their ideology possible.

I'm all for author intent and not getting too loosey goosey with (((localization))), but complaining about a single line from a kooky gag character who immediately takes it back anyway is a bit of a reach. There's no fucking doge memes yet at least though a Bee Movie quote had my jimmies on standby.

There has to be a small level of flexibility to get normalfags up to speed who don't know Japanese comedy stereotypes, and in games that take place in fictional worlds that bit of context becomes all the more important. No, this isn't an ideal example, but it comes with thr territory. And at least the Nip version is available on the US release for a change, even if everyone complaining can't actually do much with it. Baby steps from Nintendo are still an improvement over the norm.

Keep bitching about the voice acting and lack of dual-audio, though. Thicc Zelda is a fucking eyebrow goddess, and yet as soon as she says anything I wish I was dead.

Kilton immediately says he was joking, yeah. Was blurting out something completely retarded in-context since Hyrule is a destroyed country with little to nothing in the way of infrastructure.

Neither. You can be not part of that fight as well. It just shows that the character is sorta mischievous but smart enough to think about economy, currency n shit.

They're talking about tweets on TV for a comedy show.

Why is our society at a point where comedy shows must leech content from twitter?

Feels good not to be american.
I'd love if american companies would also stop shitting everything non-nintendo that comes from Japan for the rest of us.

hmmm…

You can tell this place is full of underage shits who don't know Nintendo pulled this shit back in the 80s, only much worse.

What does that have to do with anything?

Anyone have that webm of her getting pissed on?

I thought it was hilarious. Because it's quite obvious that Kilton, like most anti-establishment retards, won't actually accomplish jack shit so it's funny to laugh at them. Adds to his goofiness imo.
Dubs wasted because OP is a fag once again

well if you play conquest like a non-pleb then you won't have to worry about picklefag

I assume the author (or at least animation studio) came up with it since it's featured under the title in the Japanese opening much like Attack on Titan.

Post comparisons of controversial dialogue and anons will translate.

Sucks From doesn't use dual audio in Armored Core games; heard a Jap mech voice I would've loved to have on mine in ACV.

I just realized Nu-Team Ninja was behind the most cucked game japan has ever made Nioh

How can you tell, honestly? Once we found out that they're SJWs it paints all their words we could have potentially considered "jokes" as political statments.

I heard that if you're standing at the edge of a bridge in the game and an NPC passes by, they'll tell you, basically, to not contemplate suicide.

DEEPEST LORE

because sjws are attracted to other sjws who have fish mouth syndrome

While Itagaki is quite Based, his games were made by more people then just him alone.
I admit Ninja Gaiden 3 was pretty shit before Razors edge fixed a ton of things, but I still want to give Team Ninja the benefit of the doubt that they can do a good NG4.