Games that are Crashing with No Survivors

Any anons got news of games that are failing hard right now? I need a good chuckle.

Other urls found in this thread:

steamspy.com/app/524220
archive.is/flccE
freech.net!
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Seeing nips going bankrupt is one the best things to happen in this shitty world

there has been a lot of great games lately, you should play them instead of giving more attention to legitimate garbage like mass effect 4.

Like what? :^)

Are you special, boy?

No

nioh, yakuza 0, nier automata, and persona 5 comes out in a few weeks. Lots to enjoy.

Although Andromeda was a deception it doesn't qualify as "no survivors". No Man's Sky crashed way harder and it still made some money and some retarded fans who played for more than 8 hours.

Since when did telling the truth become a meme? :^) Besides its more entertaining to laugh at things that are tanking

Lets just hope no Denuvo

P5 is only on PS3 and PS4 iirc, so no drm there.

Still waiting for the news on

Sold just twice as much as northgard. What's northgard ? Exactly. Any recent ubishit release also blows it out of the water. And we can't forget Sony actually marketed it well compared to 1, so niche doesn't fly.

Stop shilling northgard.

-Butterlord
-Sonic Mania
-Division Normandy 44
-Firepro Wrestling
-Nier Automata
-Ace Combat 7
-Ni No Kuni 2
-Serious Sam 4 its this year I just know it
-EDF5
-YsVIII
-Spellforce 3
-Sudden Strike 4
-Routine
-Endless Space 2
-Blitzkrieg 3
-Xenonauts 2
-Rising Storm 2 eat shit Gibson
-Ultimate General Civil War
-Atelier Firis
-Shenmue 3 and the remastered ports Sega has been teasing
-System Shock Remake
-Baldr Sky hopefully this year

Its no longer the current year, rather, it is the current year + 2

Oh, wow, just what everyone wants. Most of these don't even do anything new.

Outside of christmas that is meaningless. Second place is usually like what? 1500 copies?

Meh, better than disposable indie shit or disposable modder shit

130k copies is very good for pc. Console sales must be in the upper 800k region.
steamspy.com/app/524220

Guess not that many pc gamers care about drm.

Its been there since the 17th

Back to your Saturn cuckhold

Steamspy takes ages to catch up on sales.
We'll only get the real values in like a week and a half.

Last good game made was LA Noire.

They really don't

It just tracks ownership data. I think in about one more week we'll have a good grasp on sales after the refund period expires. PC gamers buy a lot of games but its hard to drag them fron their hamster wheels of league, dota 2 and csgo.

Lol someones mad. Go back to mount & blade and stalker.

It made me curious what a blowjob would feel like in a warm wind tunnel.

I love how you are trying to spin a 60$ selling twice as much as a 15$ early access title as a bad thing

Source? I really liked spellforce 1 and noticed spellforce 2 is more RPG than RTS.

Go back to your Saturn NeoFaggot

Its like a mix of both

Also
Nobody mentioned this because it's not out yet, but
Not "no survivors" but it's going to crash.

Wow, that looks like shit. Thank goodness pc gamers aren't a total lost cause and bought nier automata.

I meant source for it crashing hard not the gameplay itself.

Oh boy, how about I tell you about the game that Obsidan was fired from and how badly Mail.ru managed to fuck up a license to print money?
Yes this is the Story of Armored Warfare, a World of Tank clone using Modern Tanks that promised to include more accessible community warfare, have less RNG bullshit, no Russian Bias, have unique and interesting gamemodes including a story based PvE mode as well as non retarded matchmaking, as well as using the modern CryEngine 3: ^). They even got a well known and respected by normalfags Western Dev on board. What could possibly go wrong?

Part 2

>>>/NeoFag/

I never said it was going to crash
I'm optimistic about it
What did you think my list was for?

Part 3

So there you have it, Armored Warfare, the TORtanic nobody is talking about since it even fucked advertising up so bad. Seems they went in taking notes of what World of Tanks did wrong and did right, and instead of doing the "Did Right" list they implemented the "Did Wrong" list. If this game somehow goes on Steam it will be even more entertaining to laugh at.

the worst part is that when 8/v/ started playing together, we did a ton of PVE and had a great time. 90% of us left when they started nerfing PVE gains and only a couple months ago I thought about reinstalling it and trying to get the old crew back together for some more armoured shenanigans. how fitting that a game about modern armour totally tanked

PC gamers, explain yourselves.

Fucking Carlos! Thing is the version I posted is a short version of everything they fucked up, there's tons more I could go into details about. The current devs are still trying to flog a dead horse trying to resurrect PvP even though it's completely dead and you still get the occasional Cow asking for Removal of PvE even though that's the gamemode that is keeping the game alive. Only thing that would have saved PvP from falling to shit is if Lords of War was their base PvP gamemode. As it happens they are introducing an unwanted overhaul of Balance, Balanced around a Gamemode no one plays or likes and in the process fucking over the other PvP modes and PvE in process. How fucking retarded do you have to be to think that was a good decision?

If you are talking about Steamsales then it was revealed recently that Steam bases Top Sellers on Regions, and those Regions are actually pretty small so like in a US State that will be your Top Sellers. In reality user you should be asking the people where you live to explain yourselves?
polite sage for double post

how can one thread contain so much cancer

Everyone in this thread needs to kill themselves.

including you and me tbh

Fuck yeah, suicide pact when?
Sage for off-topic

At least they are removing the 125mm Autocannon T-14 from the PTS :^)

It's a thread for "Give your best attempt at shilling" and "Post Lulz" thread. Nothing wrong with that. Just faggots that take it as an attempt to bitch about post quality.

How to tell instantly if someone has shit taste.

I really need to translate this when I get a chance.

This forced meme is still being pushed around?

LA Noire was terrible. The facial capture was ruined by low framerate and resolution. The story petered out and had terrible pacing. The "gameplay" was tedious during the investigations, and unpredictable during the interrogations.

It's definitely under development.

just add disposable to everything it's hilarious, also make sure to make fun of PC gaming and point out the glaring flaws for extra humor

disposable drm shit
disposable steam shit
disposable mod shit
disposable early access shit
disposable pc shit

wonders

As long as one kike still walks the Earth, there will be a neverending stream of butthurt over the existence of feminine women and endless demands that they be masculine instead. Complete and utter genocide of the arab race is the only solution.

Well Op you are failing at the game of life.

6th in total virtual sales in Japan. I feel like it's either really boring and easy or super difficult. 2B is moe, and western studios don't understand what that is or how to do it, so it has that going for it. I think Square Enix just forced some of the other types of gameplay out. It seems so sterile to me.

The Star Citizen never ending dumpster fire is always good for a laugh.

I always thought of that as a Tire Fire.

I've already invested my children's college fund into it.

Oh you user!

I kinda want to see what the original thread was.
As for current dumpster fires OP, there's one with a cyclical thread on this board right now.

best airplaine crash ever in vidya

Yeah, but the No Mercy campaign was still the best

This thread is now about cute birds.

Take it back, you double nigger.

[X] DOUBT

NOW YOU'VE DONE IT

I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS MOMENT

MY ENTIRE LIFE

THIS SHALL BE

MY FINEST HOUR

Doing God's work, user.

I'm saving all of these

Thank you

don't hurt me more

user memes are packets of information that get transmuted in popular culture. Truth has always been more popular then lies.

Is World of Warcraft crashing and burning? We don't know how many subscribers it has, since Blizztard stopped making these numbers public due to Faglords of Gaynor failure, but I keep hearing about player burnout due to massive amouts of griding in this latest expansion.

We can only hope.

I have my eyes on Legends on Ellaria.

What is meant by this slang? I have heard it in passing but not enough to get exactly what it means.

whale comes from gambling/hotels, customers who just spend a lot on everything there is to spend money on
cow is just cashcow.

We are observing paint powerlevels beyond measure here!

As said
Although in this sense Cows have double meaning, as in the lolcows, people who are essentially dramaqueens full of shit but are funny to laugh at cause of how retarded they are. Considering most of the Cows are Whales in this instance I guess it makes the duel meaning very appropriate

Reminder that they scrapped VR

Do you have any gore pics of dead feminists?

double reminder they have been talking about releasing their PC only game on console.

Hope you can read moonrunes, because it's gonna get fucked up bad when they bring it over.

Why would this be any good? The first one was utter shit.

Yooka-Laylee is about to go the way of mighty number 9 it looks like.

Rinse repeat.

Mass Effect Autism is crashing hard.

It's on sale pretty much everywhere amazon has it as retailers going as low as 45$ (60$ game).
Even the main store has it at -5% and the french store has it at -10%…

Aka the usual. Mail.ru always fucks up, they are known as one of the shittiest yet largest ru IT companies, there even was some IT conference a few years ago and they were denied entrance for lulz, no one fucking cares about those hacks.

I really need more information about Mail.ru's fuckups. It sounds like a tale of continous keks.

You know this isn't why its happening.

yeah, nah

your life

LA Noire is an interactive movie.

archive.is/flccE Yup

it's a past some dweebs put together a few weeks ago.

Be self aware at least.

Japanese games cannot be wannabe Japanese. This must have been pointed out a billion times by now. When will you people learn? And when will you stop using "this is wannabe Japanese, therefore it's bad" as an argument?

just report and move on

Reporting something on an imageboard either results in nothing or gets you banned instead. There is never any reason to do it.

"Weebshit" is used to refer to shitty media that only weebs like, especially games with no depth that try to sell on cute girls alone.

Japanese media, with only occasional exceptions, is not made for foreigners, let alone specifically weebs (who also practically speaking do not exist anymore). Weebs were usually associated with shounen anime like Naruto, not cute girls.

People will now automatically declare anything bad if it has cute girls in it completely regardless of its actual quality, so don't try to claim this has anything to do with a lack of depth.

Faggots calling everything weebshit reeks of goon anyway, they stick out as bad as the retards who pushed cumskin.

It doesn't have to be made for foreigners in order to have a foreign audience.
Also, weebs have been associated with "cute girls doing cute things" rather than shonen for years now, famalam, it's not 2007 anymore.
I've only played a few of the Nip games on that guy's list, but I assume the "weebshit" accusation was made specifically in regard to Atelier.

I never claimed or implied that Japanese media has no foreign audiences.

That's only because you don't know what the word means.

8ch is not facebook mow please leave

I didn't think you were implying that. My point was simply that, regardless of intention, weebshit is simply shit that, outside Japan, only weebs like.

You think it still means what it meant 10 years ago, when people were running around their middle schools with Naruto headbands and talking about how superior Japanese culture is. That doesn't happen much anymore (thank God), and the word now has an additional connotation of people who consume shitty Japanese media and think that it's superior to Western media. If you don't like the latter connotation, what word would you use for the kind of people who think Lucky Star is better than Breaking Bad, or that the latest flavor-of-the-month Nip VN is better than Deus Ex?

No.

So anyone who is into anime like Naruto is now wannabe Japanese. Based on what?

Its meaning has not changed.

Why does there need to be a word for this? You can't express yourself without falling back on easy buzzwords?

Notable phenomena should have words to describe them, because people like being able to communicate effectively and efficiently.

Yes, because "weeb" is being used in such an effective way. It means:

- people who are wannabe Japanese
- people who think something Japanese is better than something Western
- people who like the wrong Japanese things
- people who like any Japanese things
- Western things imitating Japanese things
- Japanese things
- Japanese people
- Japan
- (insert whatever you want here)

If only all words were this precise and useful.

spoken like a true weeb tbh

Thanks for proving my point.

Though I will grant you that I probably engaged in a tautology, or very close to one, here:
I just resent retards on Holla Forums who buy shit games that have animu art styles solely because they want to look at cute girls rather than play a game.
I think we need a word for that. I don't expect you to come up with one, though.

You're starting to sound like a insecure woman rapidly approaching menopause

Even if you invented a word for that, it would take about five minutes until it started being misused. Giving you people words is like giving children loaded handguns.

Elaborate.

You people who keep calling everything weeb this and weebshit that. You know exactly what I mean so don't try to fucking play dumb.

Goons

No, I thought you were going to go the "every1 is dum but me" route.

Bullshit, it's obvious as fuck that your a SJW goon. Even fucking Holla Forums knows not pull this is with anime. There's pretty much only one demographic that into nerdy shit but still hates anime with a passion and that's goons, even though they're all fucking pedophiles there.

I don't "hate anime with a passion," though. I just dislike people who pretend to like games.

SJWs don't like games and you're one of them.

Maybe if you repeat it enough, it will become reality just like your dead dreams.

You like how you wish every night you get your ten dollars back?

What does this even mean?

Pretty much everyone here hates SJWs saying they love games, user.

The fun thing about accusations of identity over the Internet is that it's basically impossible to disprove them without doxxing yourself. So generally the ones who seriously engage in it are either retards who can't think things through for themselves, or people who are smart enough to know that other retards will take the accusation as fact because of the difficulty of disproving it–which also happens to make denials look (to retards) like more proof of the accusation.
So you're either retarded enough not to understand this, or sinister enough to want to put on the performance in order to convince retards. Either way, kill yourself. I'm not interested in this song and dance.

$10 for an internet board

Takes one to know one you fucking goon, you love doxxing people. I'm sure the phrase hell dump rings a bell. If you want help make the world a better place, off your self and a couple of 10 dollar spending pedophiles in process. Maybe then you'll get your ten dollars back in the afterlife.

seems like some butthurt weebs itt smh

Seriously though, no one uses fucking weeb as an insult on an image board anymore. Most the people that people that fit the term have fucked off or grown out of it. Leaving the only people who use it, that's right out of touch goons. Dr. Joseph Goebbels knows what's up.

I wasn't simply using it as an insult, I was trying to arrive at a definition for it. Did you actually read the thread?

You're using it as a pejorative 'anime shit I don't like'. Which what a fucking goon would do. I mean you'd have a point if all the fucking anime games he mentioned was all visual novels or just as easy that shit. Even then would be easier to state, 'oh look no games!'

Where? I quibbled with some autist over what "weebshit" means.

hello fellow goon
fyi freech has a video games board now so there's no reason to keep wasting your time with these anime losers
see you soon on freech.net!

Yes goon, using words correctly is autism.

For Honor. Literally, crashing randomly with no fix. I like that game but trashisoft ruins everything.

Keep telling yourself that, faggot.

Only normalfags and goons do.

keep telling yourself that, weaboo

I hope it was worth it

Typical weeb.

Jesus christ.

Yeah I found it on Holla Forums never made the webm until now, is this better?

Way better. Thank you very much!

MORE BIRDS