Shitposting in the Zone

moddb.com/mods/call-of-chernobyl/addons/chernobyl-relay-chat

Where were you when you could actively shitpost with others in the Zone.

Other urls found in this thread:

moddb.com/mods/call-of-chernobyl/addons/little-fix-for-crc
moddb.com/mods/call-of-chernobyl/addons/additional-population-options-by-fohom
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I was on Holla Forums
"brother you can now shitpost in the zone"
"no"

WEW

He should fuck off from the zone, go home and be a family man to his wife and his wife's son.

This seems like a good place, so tell me how to get into stalker. I bought one of the games a while ago but it left me feeling rather cold and I dropped it, but now I have some time and would like to give it another try. Also what mods/which game has all those pretty graphics I see anons post videos of?

Fucking Freedom fags, man. They should go back to Sweden and stay there.

SoC = AMK AE 1.4.1
CS = SRP+AO Merge
CoP = AO3.1+AN4.01 Merge
CoC = STCoP+Outfit Addon+Autumnal Winds+Structures Redux

Why are most mod makers such faggots?

Chances are it'd take all of five minutes for somebody with the drive to do so to make an identical system and then promptly ignore any moderation requests on it save for keeping it from becoming a text-only CP honeypot or anything.

You guys fucking suck at baneposting over the Chernobyl Relay Chat.

I must say though it makes the game have a whole new level to it even though it is just IRC.

Yeah, lets ban people for talking shit from a voice chat mod. Smart

As it is just a IRC client, I have a feeling that you can fiddle with the configs and make it connect to whichever channel you tell it to.

But user, don't you know racist slurs are the worst vulgarities in existence and are on par with murder? If you say the n-word, it makes you literally Hitler!

Because most people are faggots, and modders are usually people.

Get these hotheads out of here!

(you)

Thanks fam.

What did he mean by this?

This

Here is a modified exe, now it connects to a channel free of russians and moderators:
my.mixtape.moe/grbudy.zip

The hero we needed

Fucking genius.

Actually wait…The chat does have an unmoderated room.

We should make our own fork of this mod without moderation

So this work from peer to peer or the author of the mod is paying a server for the chat ?

Neat. Guess I'll update all my shit before I try this. Should be fun.

Ayy lmao like fucking clockwork.

Every time

You missed the part where the creator agreed to ban people for posting mean things in chat.

There's an unmoderated room in the program.

anyone got a screenshot on how is it like?
Redownloading both CoC and this mod right now.

And the guy who said "got called some mean names" also posted this in the mod's comment section.

Doesn't really matter though, because the mod creator added an unmoderated english room.

Time for massive bully

HOW. How is someone this fucking stupid? How bad do you even need to BE at video games to do something like this. This goes way beyond being funny and straight into "Holy shit, please go kill yourself" territory.

I'm amazed he even managed to get to the ship in the first place. Holy fuck.

What is it with so many people being such babies that they are unwilling to do anything on their own? Why do they not seek a challenge? We're wired to explore and conquer and there's practically no loss to do so in vidya. You can only win.

I don't fucking get it. Their lives have to be so fucking boring, brings my piss to a boil.

i bet he plays on easy thinking that it actually does anything.
back on topic the chernobyl IRC is pretty comfy. Stalkan and shitposting is fucking great.

This mod fixes the shit UI and change the sound to something less annoying

moddb.com/mods/call-of-chernobyl/addons/little-fix-for-crc

This game has several difficulty settings, doesn't it? Why not just play on the lowest one?

because playing on easy actually makes the game harder. Master is the real choice when playing stalker.

wait it does? that's actually pretty cool. I';ve played STALKER before but never knew that.

Moderbn Video games are slathered with checkpoints, NAV markers and hand hold you the entire way. That user is the face of the "modern gamer".

My man, they renamed the brains scorcher to ass stretcher last time I was in the area. Ho xomo.

Its not, its actually completely fucking broken becuase all the other difficulty modes except Master do is just make your shots randomly disappear mid flight, yet the AI gets perfect aim and dont get magic bullets.
Play on Master like a true champion.

No, not even close to what happens famalam.

Then enlighten me you raging cunt.

What do you want to know?

what do you mean? arent we on the topic of stalker difficulty modes? if im wrong, correct me faggot.

Ignore him, he's blatantly retarded and/or trolling and you are correct anyways so whatever.

In SoC, each weapon actually has 4 different damage values. So the AK74u has a hit_power of 0.32, 0.36, 0.39, 0.42. Looking at this, you'd think it was novice/stalker/veteran/master. But it's not. It's actually master/veteran/stalker/novice. This means that weapons deal less damage as you go up in difficulty. The reason you take more damage is because as you increase the difficulty, the player loses damage resistance. In actor.ltx you'll see sections: [actor_immunities_gd_novice], [actor_immunities_gd_stalker], [actor_immunities_gd_veteran], [actor_immunities_gd_master]. Take a look at those, you'll see all of the different damage types. 0.0 would be 100% immunity, 0.5 would be 50% immunity, 1.0 would be 0% immunity. fire_wound is the damage firearms do, so on novice we have 50% base damage reduction, but on master we have 0%. There's also hit_probability_gd_novice/stalker/veteran/master which is the percent chance for enemy shots to disappear when they would otherwise hit you. There is no such mechanic in place for player shots to enemies.

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting, faggot.

Ah yes, the good ol' SoC value switcheroo. I discovered this ages ago, and I still can't figure out why it is like this.

My guess is that they did it that way to follow the standard first person shooter difficulty model of increasing enemy hp and damage as you scale it up, but without actually having to mess with HP values. Roughly the same end result, but a drunken slav method of getting there.

Drunken slav coding is best coding.

I understand why they did backwards scaling, but I don't understand the order of variables being reversed.

So I can call freedom niggerfaggot lovers WHILE im stalkin some zones? That is fucking neat downloading now join me on my shitposting crusade duty comrades

Maybe earlier in development they had started with everyone dealing more damage as the difficulty was increased, and at some point they decided to flip it and instead of manually reversing the order of the damage values, just lazily reversed how the values were called. I have no fucking idea, but my money is on drunken slavs again.

Been trying it out for a couple hours now and it's pretty comfy most of the time. Though it can be somewhat annoying sometimes when a lot of people are talking.

Is there any way to turn it off ingame?
I was just imagining a system where you could take screenshots and upload them with your PDA so you can send bloodsucker nudes to people.

Two decades of indoctrination, beginning during formative years, could make anyone into anything. The government controls the indoctrination centers, so the masses are made into weaklings who can't live without welfare, ensuring that their votes sustain the system.
Public schools were a mistake.

Oh neat, I was wondering if someone would post it here. TKGP is a cool dude, this looks like a fork of another mod he made called stalkIRC.

He added an unmoderated room for people who want it.

Can you believe this faggot?
from moddb.com/mods/call-of-chernobyl/addons/additional-population-options-by-fohom
also might as well turn this into stalker general

We already have a stalker general. Check the catalog.

We already have a STALKER thread you blind attention seeking flagfaggot. Filtered like the garbage you are.