cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Time_zone
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Distributism
twitter.com/polNewsNetwork1/status/843925663027486720
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I feel like I almost lost control again

I don't wanna close my eyes

Morning everyone

Work today. Tired. Stayed up close to 24 hours yesterday.

Changing up my japan trip plans so I can hopefully go in like 3 months. Going to attempt to sell some shit to go sooner.

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition

That's a tough one. DMC3 or P3 or Yakuza 2.

Other than having to drop my dad off at the airport at 4 AM and getting a fucking cold, not much happened today. Found some cheap Wii games at Value Village, so I guess that's a plus.

Half-Life 2 and EarthBound. I'm basic. Eat me.

Super Mario World, but only because nostalgiafaggery.

Why not user?

But its 4am right now user.

Nothing wrong with nostalgia, hows your day going user?

Morning folks
It's fucking cold out
Been thinking of writing up a world of darkness game, been bugging my buddy about angels and demons all night. Good stuff

Diablo II

my favorite game is diablo ii: lod

I'm a pre-med with a 2.6 GPA in science classes after two quarters so I'm going to go back on adderall for my ADHD I think. Hopefully that will help me sort mysefl out, so I think I'm about to regain control of my life, but right now, I don't have very much, and that's all right.

My favorite game is Super Smash Bros Melee for the Nintendo Gamecube, what's yours, OP?

I live on the west coast. It's 1 AM rn. And it was 4 AM yesterday morning.

Finally at the last boss of DKC 3. The hitboxes in this game are fucking abysmal and I've wanted to quit every step of the way. Had a pretty alright day, though.
Grim Fandango Remastered, and a preorder for Full Throttle Remastered. Played a little KF2 after work to try out the new guns. They're okay. I don't know why I can still run that. PC problems are weird.
Max Payne, easily.

MY LEGEND BEGAN

IN THE 21ST CENTRUY

STAY UP ALL NIGHT

You should plan your trip around comiket and pick me up some doujins while you're there

Good shit my dude

SLEEP DUDE

Half-Life 3

Holy shit that show looks lewd as fuck.

Do anything fun today user?

Megaman Legends 1

Ahhhh figured you were a europoor or something.

Solatorobo: Red the Hunter or Xenoblade Chronicles.

Trips for a quality game, I never played Megaman Legends but I was never much for shooters anyway. I've been bad at them most of the time, the only one I was very good at was Halo

It's OK. I just figured out why my internet wasn't working on my desktop, so I've been spending a few hours pirating some games I'll probably never play.

Hate that feeling so much when trying to complete a series.

I originally was setting up my time to go to tokyo game show. Whens comiket?

I already did dummy

Its not really a shooter. Its more of an action platformer really. You should check it out some time. Its max comfy.

How goes user?

What games?

ayyyyyyyy

Legit spoilers
I'm too afraid to go further in P3 since Shinji dies next full moon.

SLEEP MORE

KYS autists

I might play it this summer, I have a lot of struggle finding time for games, the next one on my list is Nier:Automata but for now I'm just playing low-res PC rpgs on my craptop like Stardew Valley, Va11 Hall-A, and Undertale, and I think I'll play LISA too

Aug 11-13
too bad there's guys in dragon maids eh

Not sure how it'd work but best of luck to you

This game is just painful but I feel obligated to finish it. It's the only one I didn't have as a kid so I didn't know it was so bad.
I just want it to end so I can start a different game with a clear conscience.

What even is the premise of Dragon Maids?

Yes.

Kirby's Dream Land 2

with GURPS

E:

Just whatever shit pops up on the Vola and my RSS feeds. The only one I recognize is Shovel Knight.

Well yeah, death is kinda a major theme in p3
akihiko gets a new persona because of it if I recall
actually I'm pretty sure all the persona changes are death-related
poor junpei

Pic related.

Mahnigga.png

I'm doing alright, for a while I'd managed to maintain a streak of games I was playing through - focusing on one and then moving on to another - but now I'm kinda stuck juggling games again, at least until Persona 5 comes out. I figured I was just tired of games with active input right now (the last few games I played were Nioh, NieR: Automata, and Zelda) so I decided to crack open my copy of World of Final Fantasy and see how that is. It's a stupid, silly jRPG but honestly it's exactly what I wanted right now, at least so far.

I hope it holds me over until Persona 5.

On a side note, I just realized that I've beaten more Square Enix games so far this year than any other dev/publisher. Haven't been trying to, but that's kinda interesting.

I haven't got into a game in like a month at least. Its driving me crazy.

August is actually pretty close to when I'm going. I'll look into if I wanna go. Doubt I'd find much k-on stuff.

Jesus how do you even release a game like that

Hows your day going user?

Good taste user.

Cute dragons and an edgelord doing cute things

I think nier automata is the first squeenix game I've ever played

It's another one of those nights.

Shinji is a bro though.

Man this year makes 2016 look like shit.

eh, not that interesting then.

mackin deez hoes
ayyo fuck a avatar fag monica

wuz good unni

ayyo monica leave da gun take da ritsus kno wut i'm sayin monica

explain

Not good, I stayed awake in bed trying to sleep for 5 hours.

V
I
D
E
O

G
A
M
E

S

:

DDDD

think another seadull has fallen down my chimney, how're you?

A Trick of The Tail (Sega Saturn Japan launch game, 1994), It's truly a hidden masterpiece.

Yesterday morning at 4 AM PST I had to drag my ass out of bed to drive my dad to the airport.

2016 was a great year for Vita games… and not much else.

Can't sleep, I watched a documentary about sleep paralysis and now I'm afraid I'm gonna lose control of my body and be surrounded by evil forces that want to torment me.

Fuck you, Holla Forums, why'd you make me watch that documentary?

I ended up playing through all the zelda games last year without realizing it or doing it on purpose.

Thought you OD'd tbh

Why did you do that.

Yeah, there was FFXV too but that was it.

It's so goddamn frustrating. There's no reason to ever use Kiddy because he's slow and his hitbox is enormous and he's just bad. At least in DKC 2 you have two characters who control well, are fast, and don't have ginormous hitboxes.

no u

it's not so bad and you can force your self out of it if it happens to you lots like it has with me

is yo chimney on guv'na?

naw fam neva dat. i only got one mo left in me wut da gypsy b sayin monica

y u 3 hours bak tho?

Do I need to explain how time zones work?

I doubt it mate, lots of rubble falling down it

redpill me monica

I have to take a fucking test today and I was trying to get up early.

I have been feeling pretty paralyzed because I have recently accrued a sizable amount of debt. And I stayed up late again doing nothing productive. Thank you again Stu for being there. I have been messing with Skyrim mods lately but I will probably lose interest in 2 or 3 days like I usually do.

how much and from what?

Who's kiddy?

Do anything fun in the past month or so?

Think you'll do ok on it without any sleep?

Whats the debt on?

And yeah I hear you on the skyrim thing. I was close to installing a fallout or maybe oblivion last week and then stopped because I knew I'd be bored instantly.

Keep an eye in twitter, usually bigger artists will show off what they're selling and where they'll be.

But if you don't beat the tartaric his suffering or memory will be in vain

Rejoice as 2017 is looking pretty good so far as well

got sum pussy

I'm gonna miss his food.

Your second monkey in DKC 3. 1 has Donkey Kong and Diddy Kong. 2 has Diddy Kong and Dixie Kong. 3 has Dixie Kong and Kiddy Kong.

It's not really a subject i'm stuggling with so I should be fine. probably

Oh yeah, 2017 is great so far. It's been nice to be able to have a steady flow of great games to play. I've got Yakuza 0 ready too, but I definitely want to save that until after Persona 5 since there's looking to be a dry spell for a little bit after it.

I know a lot of them advertise shit they are selling through pixiv too. Still though fighting through the crowds to get a couple of doujins I can't even read seems ehhh. Dunno if theres even other kinds of merch there like shirts and figs and shit.

It good pussy?

ch'yea boi

I wish I could.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Time_zone

Read.

What the fuck is that thing. What console is 3 even on? I've never seen it before.

You'll be fiiiiiiine. Just grab some coffee and eat a big meal.

Ay yo let me use your frequent flier points so I can save on my ticket monica.

I've been playing a shit load of CK2 lately, that new DLC is pretty good albeit a buggy piece of shit that can make you stupidly OP. Making every character you play join the hermetic order and stacking a shit load of magnum opus' opi? like the nip word for tits? is fucking fun. Anyways the pope declared a crusade on fucking Mongolia.

SNES.

I thought you were ded.

SNES. It was released in November '96; several months after the 64 launched. That's why no one played it. Kiddy is Dixie's cousin apparently.

Same as the first two, SNES. He's supposed to be a baby, I guess. I never used him unless I had to. Thankfully I just beat the boss so I can never play this again, except maybe the dock and riverside levels. Most of them are good.

U got paypal monica?

DMX is 4 eva

dat shit look photoshpped du nice try

Suicide is against my Religion. If it wasn't I would've done it a long time ago.

Eh? Ehhh?

Weird tbh

Ohhhh that explains it then.

Thats nice at least.

Nah never needed that shit before.

DMX better be forever.

a nigga could just break u off sum endz fam if it'd git u 2 da motherland quicker. r u comin back or is it 1 way?

I've thought about visiting Aokigahara but I'll probably end up coming home

yo marie fr fr i bought dat shit n i apologize yo 4give me mah trespassin n awl dat

w8 w8 fam iz u goin or not?

fucking gaijin.

I'm bored atm, quick recommend me a let's play channel

Yee of course

If you did they'd get zero tourism.

(you)

AI chan

All of you.

That's spic weebs for you.

OneyPlays, James & Mike Mondays, Super Best Friends Play.

I hear they sell garage kits and stuff too.
Basically anything self-made is good as far as I'm aware.
at the very least you should check out sweden hills. It'll be like visiting two countries for the price of one.
and probably safer than actually visit ing sweden

who?

I'm spending my whole trip in tokyo. Can't really afford to go anywhere else.

Me too

if you're not just shitposting, Volound has a shogun 2 series where he takes kyoto turn 1 as the hattori on the hardest difficulty, was pretty neat

Is dancing all night any good?

Sad

RPGCodex is making me want to fuck the female protagonist in Mass Effect Andromeda. I'm so conflicted.

Visit suicide forest. And no i'm not telling you to kill yourself, it just seems like such an interesting place.

user, settle down with the gay.

Not really. Tokyo is huge and I'll have plenty to do there.

Dunno if I want to waste a day looking at trees and stuff when I could just do that here.

Kinda, but it's not worth having Burch kill Rise.

I guess I should figure out what to play next. Maybe tomorrow.

They're suicide trees, like all emo and shit. It'd be like going to an evanescence concert.

Play Elona +

Be the change you want to see in this world.

I don't think my emulator whatsit will play that.

Play MML

Now I really don't want to go.

kek

Maybe. I think it's already on my wahtsit.

evanescence is good music to drink to tbh

Hi Yakuzafag :3

I fucking love burritos and chips in the morning tbh shit gets my insides all warm

Yeah think we talked about it before

Some hot humid forest ain't all that cool imo

BULLY!

I think therew as another PS1 game you mentioned that I forgot all about, a few weeks ago. I wrote it down somewhere but I have no idea where that paper went.

Uhh maybe. Probably. Kings field?

E:

Maybe. I remember being recommended one with robots by somebody, too.

Honestly, Burch wasn't even the worst voice. She was mediocre at worst.

But the OTHER fucking idol, forgot her name, fuck her voice.

holy fucking shit stop being so bloody dead you retarded thunder monkeys

She's the same one who voiced that annoying as fuck oc in q right?
As long as they didn't completely fuck up Naoto I might give it a look eventually

I think I've found the comfiest political ideology of all time. It's a system where NEETs wouldn't starve but also would never have to get a job or get monthly NEETbux.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Distributism

Basically, you get a plot of land and maybe a really ghetto shack to get started. You then seed a comfy garden to feed yourself with grains, fruits, and vegetables, and maybe get a chicken coop if you're not a veganfag.

Then, you live your life. Gardening takes an hour or two a day, the rest of the time is yours. Stare at the sun if you like, or become a high-power trial lawyer. Either way, you're not going to starve, and no one can evict you from your house. But you might want some kind of a job so you can buy internet access and health care, unless a 40 year life expectancy sounds good to you.

If this sounds radical and impractical, this was a pretty common system during the middle ages. Medieval Iceland had a system basically exactly like this; homestead distributism. You make sure everyone (or at least every family) can support themselves with a widely distributed agrarian system, and then let whatever other civilization people want develop on top of that.

Primordia was pretty good, I'm surprised someone else even knows it exists

Looks cool on paper but this would probably shit the bed so hard in practise

this is lacking in so many ways since

it was decent, could have been much longer and have less references though

We know it works from history. But yeah, the transition would be a bitch.

Carpet-bombing Africa with neutron bombs would free up a lot of lebensraum tho.

Finished watching Chuunibyou seasons 1 & 2 yesterday, pretty sure I got a waifu now.

Wait a second, you aren't the other feels guy?

What

Imposter.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Your the imposter

So whos who

Sounds spooky tbh.

ftfy

Okay I think this one was Armored Core but I'm not sure. Somebody recommended me a PS1 game with robots a while ago and that's all I remember.

Delete your account.

No.

wow user is that your waifu? she's so sexy can i put my finger in her butthole?

twitter.com/polNewsNetwork1/status/843925663027486720

We're gonna smug so much you're gonna get sick and tired of it. You're gonna say,
And I'm gonna say, "I'm sorry, but we have to keep smugging!!"