Is this game also going to be ruined by consoles

Is this game also going to be ruined by consoles

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/4hT3RVr
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'll hold out hope for this E3, but after that? It's gonna be dead.

Of course it will be.

Can't be ruined if it doesn't come out.

NEVER EVER

WEW

it was already cancelled.

Black dudes have written some good things

Everything is ruined by consoles so yes by default.

I hope so, the tears of the PC fags will be wonderful.

His leftism pisses me off, but the show is amazing.

Probably ruined from the get-go

is he a leftist? sounds pretty redpilled from boondocks alone

Ive bought his Treasury on Amazon. One of the panels that made me laugh was the neighbors Tom and his wife were having a fight and they separated
So Tom has to live under the Freemans house and he just becomes another free loader. Furthermore, he and his wife have a special interracial day and its the same day as MLK day

What else what ruined before it?

If it's multiplat from the get-go the answer is always yes.

It depends on what consoles we have in 2077. :^)

consoles aren't making it, CDPR is making it and CDPR have never made a good game.

please use your brain next time.

ebin

Cyberpunk is a reddit tier sub-genre.

If it comes out at all. If we don't get any gameplay by E3 then I'm writing it off as vaporware.

I'm already kind of concerned. An open world cyberpunk RPG? What kind of open world are we talking here? Hard to see an open world applied to a futuristic environment like that without it just turning into GTA with robots. Not like that wouldn't be pretty fun.

What does that make steampunk then?

Trying to fit in?

I'm sure reddit has room for more garbage.

It'll probably be ruined by arbitrary bad consequences, a terrible plot, horrible controls and pacing that solely revolves around content overload.

Trying to get the console audience will likely only result in visual downgrades.

Amen brother
Malcolm X was worth the read

Nice meme friendo, have an upboat xD.

The Witcher 3 was downgraded because CDPR over-estimated what the "new" consoles would be capable of. It was also infested with proprietary nvidia shit, but that's not consoles' fault.

Witcher 2 was horribly consolized. It was obvious they were going for a console release even when designing the PC version.

No, but on their inability to make a good game thanks to purging their team after Witcher 2..

It had more to do with bad foresight with the rendering system. When they originally showed the game with their first rendering system, it looked better and ran decently because it was a very small, incomplete version of the world. When they finally had to try to make it work at the scale they wanted for their HUEG OPEN WORLD, almost nothing could really handle it. They weren't about to throw their multi-million dollar budget under the bus just to make the game look pretty for the twenty people with computers that could actually run it.

Sure consoles are partially to blame, but CDPR should really be the ones to take a majority of fault. They showed something too early without realizing it couldn't even work the way they promised. At least they admitted their mistakes rather than ignore they ever happened.

Smh famalan, I'll be back after a game of Overwatch with my 8/v/ buddies. Lmoa grandpa we know it's shit, we're just memeing ironically.

It wasn't perfect by any means, but it was still significantly better than any other RPG in recent years

They have a good track record, so I think it'll be OK.

It depends on what type of game we're getting as well. Open world city, open city with some rural outskirts. Linear level based game. Then mechanics wise. FPS, TPS, stealth mechanics, hacking mechanics, vehicles, platforming.

Ideally its smaller than Witcher 3 so they can put more shine on it. Gameplay wise it is very likely to be a Deus Ex type game of stealth/RPG/FPS hybrid.

come join the Holla Forums discord

discord.gg/4hT3RVr

Fucking kill yourself.

Do people actually like the witcher games? They are awful.

Why do they talk like niggers but look white?

Because they're voiced by niggers.

best case scenario it'll be an RPG equivilent to Deus Ex but with sandbox questing allowing the player to choose their own career (like the CRPG did).

Worst case scenario its going to be Humanity Divided with Witcher style combat.

The hidden text in the trailer though gave me hope that its the first one.

I know but they don't even pretend, they just go full ghetto

I liked them. They weren't as good as, say, Gothic, but they were pretty solid.

Aside from graphics and a couple genres that go better with k&m (fps and rts games), PCs got nothing on consoles. Historically, they have always had more bugs, need more mantenance, had the worst communities. PCmasterace is a meme and it's long overdue

Seems to me you are trying just as hard as CulMarx to get triggered by something.

You're confusing cyberpunk with steampunk, friendo.

If that's your scope I'm not suprised at your shit taste.
I think plebbit would be a better place for you, where the mentality that anything old equals bad is more prevalent.

Fuck off. There's no fun in replaying the same old games for the fifteenth time, which you'd know if you actually played games instead of trying to virtue signal on an imageboard

I think it's you who should go back to reddit

Both are "genres" that have devolved into pure aesthetic and get everything hamfisted into them by barely literate fans. Cyberpunk used to be just normal near future sci-fi, but now it's (if it's just isn't something that looks like Blade Runner) based on clinging to outdated assumptions that make the stories about as quaint as if they were about space travel involving the luminiferous aether. It's all retrofuturistic cancer.

Are we being flooded by cuckchan again?
I'm seeimg the same amount of ironic shitposting and derailing in countless threads.

Likely, considering CDProjekt is a much shittier company than before and Witcher 3 was AAA tier dissapointment.
I'm not expecting it to live up to the hype, thats for sure.

Have you never seen a wigger?

Most of cyberpunk media was created during the 80s/Early 90s and we're seing an 80s revival movement since media as been so commercialized and standartized that people look for the risk taking with a budget that happened during those times.

And even then you have plenty of cyberpunk media that depicts it with todays assumptions on design and engineering, especially as VR, exosqueleteons, cellphones, the Internet, Biomechanics and corporate power consolidation become an increasingly part of our everyday lives and we no longer need to assume.

TL;DR
You're a faggot

Wasn't this going to be an MMORPG? In which case it was already ruined.

The reason people love retro futurism because they see better future in it, than what they've got instead.
Its also the only way to make night streets of big technological cities more comfy.

No thanks

The whole thing was made by William Gibson. Nigger only made a tabletop game about it.

I guess some faggots just don't like Neon lights and Leather jackets.

Because it doesn't fit well with furries and diaper fetish. It always finds a way to impress less degenerate traditional people.

You are barely literate.

Fucking plebs.

Just like Witcher2&3.

Yeah I am much more worried about it.

Who are you quoting?
IMDB?
No, Cyberpunk is about using its setting to its advantage to tell an isolated story on the world thats been built.

It will be relatively ok because shader mods.

Spot a faggot who never played a console game before it was a norm for those to connecet to the internet and download patches.

Cyberpunk 2077

None of this bodes wells.

It's not like it's impossible to pull off, they just need to not be retarded.

Did you guys even played Cyberpunk 2020 game?

PC games still are notoriously more buggy. Part of the baggage of the platform that you will get different results depending on your GPU, windows version or setting, driver version, etc. It's a bit of a messy platform inherently and it's not appealing for developers to consider so many variables - which kind of explains why things like direct X became so common. Provided a cleaner path to getting desired results, cleaner than the competition, even.

console games may have software bugs, it's more common these days and its why things like day 1 patches have become common place, but hardware level bugs are a rarity and it's almost always issues with software that get ironed out pretty well. I rarely play a PC game where I don't need to account for something on the driver level that just one game does which causes unexpected and undesired results. Fan patches exist, not for everything, and they may not fix everything, combine that with newer versions of windows and it's a bit of a headache. What worked on win98 may not work at all on win7 and up without hacks and tricks to get the game running in wrappers and all kinds of weird shit.

judging from their previous attempts, expectations should be really low. CDPR seems to lack solid direction in game design. Open world is rarely ever a good idea.

The first season was good.

Cyberpunk was originally a genre that pretty much encapsulated the 90s hacker community. Take that for what you will.

Steampunk was nothing but aesthetic from the very beginning, unless you want to consider Jules Verne steampunk, in which case you're a flaming shazbot anyway.

Cyberpunk has a shitload of secondaries that think it's about aesthetic, but it was always speculative, grounded, gritty scifi. It came true, it's just that everything is better lit, the government maintained more control, and the evil megacorps are charismatic, happy Silicon Valley types like Google and Facebook and Apple.

If anything, cyberpunk's revival within the past few years is a direct result of just how much came true - to the point that all you need to do is slap the generic aesthetic on top of something modern and you can compare it to Gibsonian cyberpunk, minus cyberspace being a hallucination.