Waifu Wednesday

If I ever broke up with my waifu, I would be more of an angry and bitter person than I ever was.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/FACT_Liverpool/status/844939997363015682
vocaroo.com/i/s1WhtqDrxrAu
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Best waifu right here lads

BASED RAIN MAKER

There's a Sorafag who's been posting threads recently who'd belong in this thread tbh.

I wish I could delude myself into thinking a fictional character cares about me, I really do. I'm so fucking lonely.

Fuck, I can't even sage right. I don't normally post in these threads, why is there no name field?

Kana is one of the cutest to me still

Kana a qt

i hate niggers

Damn right

Yes, she is cute, but there's something for me in Arisa, I just want to protect that smile forever. But, hey we can be civilized towards nearly everyone, right?

Except the Irish.

Allie Cherrybomb a cute too. Shame she's in TNA shitpact tho
Also love how this thread is full of /wooo/

Begorrah! it's like another Great Famine!, I mean, I don't mind the micks, ya know, lads can be okay, ya know who is irrelevant as fuck? CORNWALL.

Now back to 420fag with all of you.

SJesus, fucking christ, who woulda thought?

Oh shut it, laddie. since wrestling has a fucking mountain of vidya, we can mingle in here, too. We could even show you a sizeable number of waifus from our sweaty acrobat drama shows to you.

Bruh, >>>/wooo/

Makise Kurisu of course!

not a waifufag just felt like posting some qt wrasslers

in a sense, having a rasslin waifu is the same, chances are a billion to one of us ever getting to dick either, so why not just post more waifus and leave it at that, eh?

I've always had a thing for FF's white mages.

Maho > Kurisu you giant fucking faggot. Get a better waifu.

I lied, Kurisu is indeed superior. Good taste, user.

Wew, you almost had me there!

Snu-snu?

tbh

An attempt was made
Everyone what're you
>PLAYAN
Nier Automata and Fate Hollow Ataraxia
>WATCHAN
Dragon Ball Z and Stardust Crusaders
>LISTENAN
Baroque music
>READAN
Nibelunglied
>DRINKAN
Water
>SNACKAN
Crackers

I don't suppose either of you two also know the Rubyfag irl?
Because he's shitting up an already dead board
>>>/rwby/17359
>>>/rwby/9936

Still the best girl in these shitty threads

Undyne is noodly as fuck

I LOVE JURI

That defeats the idea. If you love someone, would you not try to be with them no matter how small of a chance it may be? I can say, if my waifu were real I would. 3DPD "waifu's" are just stalking, bud.

I LOVE LUCINA

Nier Automata and Final Fantasy XIV

Airing anime, everything is starting to wrap up now. Sad to see it go, seeing as next season looks pretty mediocre.

BECOME AS GODS

Starship Troopers

Tea

N/A

My love for her will never die!

Running through the single player campaigns of Company of Heroes and its expansions.
Speedruns.
My AC unit humming.
Holla Forums.
Milk.
Cereal.

The weather is starting to get warmer here in Canada!
Always believe in the power of your waifu!

Wrong bunny, but Udon-chan's good too.

Naturally.

Hey guys.

Nier Automata, and Dark Souls 3

Random videos

None

Holla Forums shitposts

Juice

Hey LynFag

Hey LucinaBro, how is Nier Automata so far? I made it to 9S's part of the story.

Morning fam!

Red Orchestra 2
KonoSuba
MHA
Water
Ham and Eggs

How is Nier? I hear it's good but the PC is trash

Morning TifaFag, how's KonoSuba?

(checked)
Pretty good, it's nice to have a non-pussy MC

Heya. Hope you're doing okay.

Atelier Sophie
Robot Wars
Nights of Azure OST

I'm doing good.

Playing Dark Souls 3, dunno what build I'm going. So far I made it to the Road of Sacrifices, and beaten three bosses so far.

Degenerate reporting.

Captain Toad
Mass Effect cyclical thread
Vodka

It's freezing outside. I hope everyone's as comfy as I am.

I wish it was only cold over here in Commiefornia, it's fucking raining really damn hard

ID change because phone
Nier Automata is amazing. Currently going for ending C. Still a great game that keeps surprising.

A shame about the PC port. Wish the Japanese got better at porting games to it.

Well I had a warm weather going, between 45-50 degrees F at my end.

Good to see you're enjoying it, here's a Lucina picture I found.

So far, I had to gather a couple joke endings. Ending U is funny.

Cheers. I love the joke endings. My personal favourite is the one where you eat a fish>>12194611

Never change Dark Souls.

Simply excellent choice, darling.

You could always chalk that up to Toby being variable in sprite quality

Final Fantasy xv
little witch academia
persona 4 soundtrack
nothing
water

should I get Nier or Nioh?

Whatever fits your preference.

NiOh can be challenging, but it's easy if you know what you're doing, and have the right equipment.

Nier Automata has some fun moments, and the story itself has variety. Give this a shot sometimes.

Might pick this one up on g2a if its cheap enough. Looks pretty and seems like its fun. Dont know if ill pay more that $25 though.

Play any interesting games recently guys?
The first ending to Nier Automata is suspiciously happy.
Almost at the second ending 40 hours in, damn am I slow to play games.

this tbh

I want to go running with Emi!

thanks

Hey EmiBro

Slow thread today, huh?

nice digits

You're all going to hell.

It is isn't it?
Besides we're enjoying some vidya at the moment.

Hey JuriFag, what's up?

Take it easy, Christ-chan. Nice husbando btw

Tell me, Holla Forums. Which vidya waifu would you avoid fapping to at all costs ?

All of them.
Especially mine.

SHE'S SO GOD DAMN PERFECT, FUCK

Nice trips. Not as nice as my triple 9s I got earlier without spamming like a retard though. You should really sage.

also, dubposting is not a downvote.

Where the waifus at

FUCK looks like I'm an idiot too

Message was received by the mods apparently, LOL.

Hey LaFagtaglia, how come 4am is denied its moderation but this shithole gets it?
Get me the head kike on the line.>>12195815

Kek

lmao

Shit, was someone b& 5 seconds after he started posting?

Some french cartoons are very good.

do these threads have forced user now?
or is something wrong on my end?

Guessed everyone's doing alright.
Had a good session on Dark Souls 3, loads of ganked here.

if it's possible to have threads without name field, I'd love to see it done in 4am, that's why I'm asking

STILL THE BEST

Every damn time

The day has been really comfy, rain is gone, sun is shining and the vidya has been good.

Hey KatFag, how's Gravity Rush 2?

It's pretty good, the weather on my end is comfy enough. Good amount of sunshine.

I guess it would be nice for vols to be able to flip a switch on any thread to disable the name field in said thread, but disabling the name field for the entire board would probably be a better solution in the long run.

From what I can see, it was just some dude spamming dubs or something.

wew lad. Just another reason why Shitsu's circlejerking threads need to be banned.

if codemonkey weren't dead and if we still had proper meta threads I'd move that topic there

you mean 4am and waifu threads, nigger

But meta threads live on in the form of monthly meta threads where none of the vols or the BO listen to any criticism and well reasoned argument, yet say any change would cause more shitposting. :^)

Wonder how bad the ganks will get in TRC, considering it's supposed to be actual endgame difficulty.

Just one user dumping dubs, nothing special.

Only thing against disabling the name field entirely would maybe be special cases like devs popping in and such, but then again that hasn't really happened in a while (American McGee's the last one I remember anyway).

:^)))))))))))))
Mark's tired of "criticism" and the board is tired of Mark, what a dilemma

really good actually. they made moving kat around really fun.

they just released a free dlc that added story missions where you play as raven. the previous dlc gave kat a costume that looks like it came straight out of neptunia.

You seen the cool storyboards the french do for these? I'd highly recommend, there have been a few leaks.

That said, I love freckles and God bless the french.

It's like anodda shoah

Fuck this fucking vaseline covered show.

I want to move with Kat

It depends on if they're doing for co-op or not. If it's an actual gank, they use mostly on endgame items.

Yet from what I fought, they're doing some jolly cooperation.

Thanks, now I have to wait for a sale to try it out for myself.

the full body sketches? yea, i think i have one or 2 of those.

Nah. At least people in these threads talk about vidya and their vidya-related waifus. 4am threads are dedicated blogposting threads that have no place on a video games board.

now that's a funny joke, exquisite
it literally says waifu thread, not vidya waifu, not waifu with vidya and sure as shit not vidya and a bit of waifu

S&M and DQ8

Random stuff and sometimes school related stuff

Vidya OST

Stuff related to coding and System analysis

Water, Soda or Juice

Cookies

Exam week is hell but I think I can survive throught the fires and flames

Actually wondered if they'll get any worse for the DLC, not in general. Seemed like every one of my invasions was a shitter with 2-3 phantoms or an actual dedicated gank with optimized builds and all. At least it could mean more opportunities for darkmoons if it ever works if I can manage ganks and not get my controls mixed up with playing Let It Die.

yea, its a comfy game. sliding around in 3 different forms, tons of outfits.
i wasnt a fan of some of the stealth parts, its a weird game. hard to describe. huge variety of gameplay, some great, some boring, some weird. alot i wish they did more of, and some parts i wish there was less of.
but the saving grace of this game is its an absolute joy to move kat around the map. running along walls/ceilings, using statis to smash things. picking up enemies and tossing them at bigger enemies. gravity rush 2 includes a recreation of the original map from the 1st game + a new map that i find much more appealing than the 1st.

WOW! Breath of the Wild looks great!

Doing just fine. finished watching Iron Fist yesterday, it was alright.

How about you read more than just the name of the thread before coming to a conclusion, pal. More times than not, vidya is discussed here more than individual waifus.

why should I bother?
your thread's name should represent your thread's purpose, which it does
you think the gay little PLAYAN you stole from friday night changes anything?

I was under the assumption that it's implied that it must be vidya related. Sort of seems like there's a gestalt that anything not vidya is taboo, which is why it's not just 4AM the whole day on Wednesday.

theres also a big focus around her camera, and taking pictures and poses. NPCs react accordingly to poses.

its kinda weird, but its a great way to take pictures of kat's amazingly rendered protruding nipples.

you thought wrong

You don't read much, do you? Comments about your level of willful ignorance aside, said it well, a waist thread on Holla Forums implies vista waifus. Just as a waist thread on /a/ implies anime waifus. Is it really that hard to understand?

Still unsure why Claw girl user and I were singled out as negatives in those threads, we were far from the worst in the wraithfag threads.

Dark Souls 3 had some nice scenery.

If the Ice Rapier is bad in PvP from DS2, I bet the new weapons from the DLC would be worse. Yet I didn't bought the DLC yet.

where does it imply that these threads belong here when their main purpose is waifus?
if you made a thread that was labeled waifu thread but did nothing but talk about vidya, that'd be one thing, but here it's very cut and dry
these threads' purpose is the waifus, not the vidya
if it were vidya, you'd have no need to pass your waifus around like a joint in woodstock
you seem to be the one who doesn't understand because your mind is stuck in these threads, willingly mind you

shit, time flies
Want to talk about some vidya instead of how much a faggot Mark is?
You play Automata yet? The second part I found to be extraordinarily interesting since the whole Taro wanting to make a SHUMP shows through in the game play, disincentivizing you to do endless combos and instead partake in SHUMP minigames. They even managed to keep them interesting, changing up the patterns to make it harder depending on what enemy you were hacking into.

I would, but I'd go to a vidya thread for that :^)
yes, good stuff, also replayed Nier to refresh my memory
the gameplay was a bit easier than I remembered it to be, especially once you get that one OP spear

Yeah, that one spear kind of ruins a lot of NieR.
And they put it in the most easy to get at places, making it hardly a challenge to get it and then use it.
I still need to replay that game, maybe not go for the time skip so quickly this time, shit, missed almost all of the lady in the lighthouse quest. Not to mention the stupid quests like getting pink moon flower seeds. Would you say it would be worth on the second play through to actually sit down and do the flower hybridization, or no?

Also, slight spoilers. When Eve goes berserk, is it explained anywhere why he gets the symbol for the Empire is on his chest?

NieR does the sidequest well by putting in conversations between mostly Nier and Weiss
I had a lot of fun doing them, even the atrocious ones like the fishing ones. It felt somewhat rewarding. I'd say if you got time to kill do the flower thing, otherwise if you're playing to see the other endings I'd say save yourself the trouble.

not sure, I usually ask one of my pals about that stuff, he's really into Taro's games

OFFICIAL NUDES

asriel should have been a grill tbh

Oh no, I already deleted all my fishing records. I would be playing to see the side quests that I was too stupid to complete because I went ahead with the time skip.
Maybe the game was implying that Eve, through the magic the robots use to live, either about to summon watcher if the fight kept on or became one.

When just about every waifu itt is from a video game.

emphasis on waifu and not video game

you should still be able to do a handful of quests after that, you make sure you accept them before the skip
Weiss has a tab for Uncompletable Quests if I am not mistaken
you can focus on those on a new run

10/10 mental gymnastics.
Does your mom cry a lot? Just asking.

triple

are you telling me it's called waifu thread because of the quality video game discussions going on here?
I was not aware that in order to discuss video games you had to post image after image of your waifu and swoon over how you'll never be together but you still love her because she would totally love you back if she were real but then she'd be 3dpd and you'd be a moronic hypocrite
using a pretense like that to jerk each other off with your waifus is pathetic, user

You should probably just fuck off.

I mean, I'd get it the threads were always like this, between you and me arguing about it and not actually discussing vidya, but it's not. It's still vidya related, or would you rather have Friday Night threads banned because they're basically just jerking off to what games they think they're cool for playing and barely any discussion happens?

So Mass Effect Andromeda is out On Down Syndrome day and it still sucks in the condition it's at.

Welp, time to kill myself.

What I'm seeing is that it's a shitty third person shooter with awful shooting mechanics with an even worse dating sim.
Are all of the Mass Effect games like that?

Why shop it to say Sep 11 2000 but not Sep 11 2001?

nah, I'll be here for as long as it takes

Nigger, jerking off a video game and jerking off a waifu, those two are worlds apart.
I won't even argue from the "tradition" point of view. The vast majority of posts are about video games, the thread's purpose is video games and feels. VIDEO GAMES
Waifu threads are pseudo avatrfagging, I do not care if the waifus have video games origin, if at all. You want to fuck the waifu and not the game.

please, go ahead

Because then it wouldn't be repeating digits.

September 11th, 2000 = 11/11/00.

Peko and I reporting, picked Darkest Dungeon back up after forgetting why I dropped it before. and am quickly being reminded I didn't think it was possible to suck absolutely every drop of fun out of a game

Seeing Irithyll for the first time was really something else.
I recently started playing DaS3 again, cheating my ass off just to play around with gimmicky builds. Rapier/estoc only has been a lot of fun so far. I'm looking forward to the abyss watchers

I thought it was already out?

So here is a question for you
>Your waifu is a guest character in a different genre from where she comes from. What kind of game is it?

I think she would do quite well in a rune factory game. It would fit her personality quit well and I could easily see her interacting in the world.

I've personally heard some normalfags shit on it today.

The selling point for mass effect games was the characters and their growth that you could influence. The characters' quality took a nose dive and a cringy dating sim is all that left.

Oh right. Time to actually get some sleep. Bye.

Well, there is one good reason for these threads to exist. Meta rambling
Shit can't be done in any other thread as of right now.

So they took out the only thing the game was good at and replaced it with quality game play?
I guess Bioware was suicidal, or they were going to get the axe from EA so they decided to shit out their last game in an attempt to at least cost EA while getting some money out of it.

that is a sad fucking truth

No, because if she were real I wouldn't be a waifufag.
Almost as pathetic as returning to a thread you don't like countless times just to bitch about the same 2 points that get shot down by the same responses without fail. Hello Pot, I'm Kettle.

going to skip the obvious RPG answer because PxZ exists. probably a cuhrayzee 3rd person beat-em-up of which I'd play the shit out of.

It is.
For every single reason, no matter how you look at it.

there is 3dpd waifufags, don't dillude yourself.

filtering me and pretending I am not here anymore isn't what I'd call "shot down" kek
I bet it was real in your mind though.
Mind you this one user brought up a very valid point. These threads are so shit and devoid of any video games that they make the perfect spot for meta discussion since there is no meta threads.

Hello >>>/mai/ I am not CIA >>>Holla Forums and I'd appreciate it if you'd go back.

No one knows for sure but mass effect Andromeda was made by the C team who were understaffed and lacking in experienced with most of the old guard at bioware long gone. Bioware is gone all that is left is divisions of EA. I don't think I am exaggerating either. Bioware was cut up and completely integrated into EA.

I also want to go running with Emi.

Anyone watching HWNDU season 4 right now? Damn good television.

It's like Bionic Commando: Rearmed. Where Rad has his bionic arm, Emi just blitzes through the level, occasionally helping with bionic leg footwork and telling Rad to hurry up or she'll outlap him. He wisecracks about how quickly the new generation is growing. The reboot's cameo is 75% "muh dead dad"

I LOVE THARJA!!!!!

Nier Automata, Gravity Rush 2, M&L Bowser's Inside Story
First two episodes of Samurai Jack Season 5
Nier Automata OST

Great to see you're loving the game. BTW, did GR2 got any of the dialogue got "Localized"?

Other than potentially being in Fire Emblem Warriors, I would like to see Tharja in a puzzle game in the same vain like Catherine.

Remember all those times they put Bioware's founders into interviews and made them swear they weren't being taken over by EA? That they were just happily doing their own thing? What a load of bullshit that was.

Tifa was in Dissidia, a fighting game, and that one music game for the 3DS.

Fuck me, S4 is out?

See my first post, 3DPD cannot be waifus because they exist.

I'd play it. Catherine was pretty good.

It would probably be something by Yoko Taro seeing as half of the guy who made the game came from Taro games. But then again, tricking the player isn't exclusive to Taro.

And if they are dead :^)?
Simply because it may have a different term to describe it, it remains the 3dpd equivalent of 2D waifufagging

Well she is from a show, to answer that she would make an appearance as a racer in a racing game, or a challenger on a fightan game.

Hey TharjaFag

I've always wonder if Yang appears in a fightan game. Heck I seen someone made a model swap mod for Dissidia.

Hardly. I can tell you without a doubt that if Juri were real I would do everything in my power to at least attempt to bring myself into her life. That's the only thing stopping me. If someone feels a similar way about a real person, who exists somewhere in the world, why would they not pursue them? As for the person being dead, why was the attempt not made before that person died? If they lived centuries ago, a case could be made I suppose, but it raises the question of how they came to feel this way about a person without knowing what they were like. Point being, if the person exists there is a chance for some kind of relationship. Having a waifu automatically denotes that there is not at least not in this world..

Because they would have the decency to realize that their love is unrequited and one sided.
Waifufaggotry is delusional idolization. As you are saying, there is no chance for you to interact with them, so you cling to that very fact, that your waifu can not decline your "love" outright.
You're basically holding her hostage without her being able to do a thing.

That was a jest, but knowing that the person could turn you down, unlike with a waifu, that just might be one reason.

Much like with waifus, 90% of it is based on looks. The rest is waifufags bending their waifu's characteristics to fit their preferences.
Sometimes you get nutcases like that Junkofag who wants to be sodomized and fucked to death, but he'd probably weep the moment he'd stub his toe.

Yes, that is why waifus are dellusions. Because they are cut off from ever being able to interact with you, you're left with forcing yourself onto them instead.

My point being is that the equivalent is still valid, but the 3rd dimension holds more options than the second. Just like bringing a circle into a sphere does not erase the circle.
It just so happens that the requirement for agency is a minimum of three dimensions.

Isn't that picture from hentai?

I assume we're done and I've been "shot down" as you put it?

Probably something like Eterian Odyssy I think, where she can make use of her high speed stat. That or just be an ordinary school girl in persona with her backstory being she came from a different world.

So far in my progress in boss run on DS3.

I have a hypothesis, the idea of waifufaggottry comes from the idea of the muses. Is it not too dissimilar what goes on in the mind of a waifufag than one of a person acting in inspiration of a muse? Of course, modern day advancements and the rise of loneliness has channeled this fragment of human development into a more twisted form, reducing it down to a basic concept of affection when one sees none in life, but the concept remains the same.

Best game of capture the flag ever.

It's like he's making it too easy.

>Because America was too dangerous
Shia Shia Shia, what are we going to do with you?
Tactical Drone strike when?

There's always MUGEN

this is starting to seem like a bunch of kids playing a game. like there's a group of kids that holds an opposite opinion from the other group of kids so they decide to play a game to prove who's right and then they just kinda keep playing because it's fun.

I've been playing Harvest Moon:Magical Melody.

Not much else to report outside falling off the wagon, woo!

That'd be a disgrace to muses.
Waifufaggotry is nothing but unfulfilled, mostly sexual, desires projected unto something that cannot refuse them. It's that simple, really.
The become a safespace for the delussional and those who have nobody to share their "love" with.
It's like humping a fleshlight and pretending it loves you back, but at the end of the day you're using it as an outlet to relieve yourself and make the icky thoughts of loneliness go away.

some dank memes too

I don't even know the context of your rants but I can already tell you're trying way to hard.

Hense
It's a perversion of the concept taken to an extreme by people who have nothing else.

I don't see a conection between a muse and an outlet for an overabundance of sexual frustration, user

where do you think we are

It's a shame that I didn't live in the UK, it would be fun getting the flag. Yet when will our anons figure out when to get it?

How long can it take to take their flag?

If I have the talent to make a character, sure.

Oh well, I'll wait for ArkSys to do Yang some justice.

Shia just can't catch a break.

Yeah, think I was reducing the definition of a Muse to "any character that gives great inspiration to any human being." Which is absolutely not what a muse is. Don't quite know what I was thinking there, nothing apparently since it wasn't a fleshed out argument. Points noted.

Someone suggested impersonating a photographer to go get it. Night-time now though so might do that in the morning.

I'm detecting a little sarcasm in here to be honest :^).

You better believe it. Shia has gone for some avant-garde shit in this one

Do you think they can break the 33 hour record from Season 3? You know how the writers try to make each season bigger than the last.

I think whatever they do is gonna have to be done at night. After Season 3 are they really gonna let random people, even journos, have access to it unguarded?

Nope

No, I didnt feel like breaking each individual implication down. It honestly felt like a waste of time. I have video games to play

Is that Yuzu from Citrus?

Boy am I shot down right now, you don't even know.

Who?

check the filenames

Must have been thinking of someone else. Nevermind.

I can kinda see the resemblance.

By this point Shia isn't prepared of getting bullied. It's Top Kek material.

Galko a cute tho.

Hey PekoBro, how's it going?

Oh yeah. Afternoon fellow sword-sister. Hope you're doing good.

Well enough. Playing vidya and cuddling her

You too. Anything new going on with Lyn? Has she been confirmed for FE musou?

Nothing for Musou yet, will probably give more details in an upcoming direct or something.

Oy vey, the goyim see right into my text and are able to know what I mean oy vey it's anodda shoah :^)
Serious though, I really meant it in sincerity, though I've never been able to quite express my thoughts clear enough in any medium, but that's not something relevant to the discussion or this website for that matter. I seriously didn't mean to paint the Muses in such a negative light, it's a disgrace.

With how high she ranked in that popularity poll I'd imagine she's practically guaranteed.
Reminds me I haven't done any checking up on the possibility of a Peko centered OVA. Kodaka mentioned he wanted to do one in an interview but I'm honestly hoping it doesn't happen. I think the franchise needs to rest for a while before getting the next train wreck underway

Post waifus cosplaying as other characters

I was wondering if there's any updates on the FE Musou on the character roster?

Playing some variety of vidyas, and cuddle is all I'm doing.

Easy

What I was referring to when I said "shot down" was specifically the arguments regarding whether these threads belong on Holla Forums.

I can do this.

Yeah, I know how you meant it.
It was not a bad starting point, but rather a wrong conclusion in the wrong direction.
I can only hope that when the day comes to bring 2D into the 3D realm, that they never have to meet their waifufaggots.

Some are just basic outfit swaps but I've got a few, all super cute.

What are you playing? I've been trying to get back into LISA but I haven't played in so long I've totally forgotten what I'm supposed to be doing

And when was that? After the counter argument that happened in your head or after your post that said >memearrowtextreply?
Both of those really pegged me down a couple notches.
Surely if I right now went out and made a thread that's disguised as video game discussion but is entirely about how I want to fuck X character I would not be shat on in a million years.

This was easier than I thought it'd be.

Lyn does her own thing so it's hard to find her in different outfits, even harder as different characters.

DR3 due out in September if I remember correctly. Wonder how many friends are gonna die that time around.

Sadly none yet apart from Chorm.

I got this one.

Currently Dark Souls 3, and Nier Automata.
Still a shame I didn't preorder Automata to get a t-shirt.

More Tharja cosplay

Time for me to sleep. Night everyone,dream of her

I heard JP players were pretty unhappy with it. I can only imagine what could push even hardcore fans too far.

It's for the best anyways, not pre-ordering. I'm sure there are plenty of them floating around on ebay or wherever

There isn't much like that, surprisingly.

Night.

Here's some more cosplay.

As for playing Dark Souls 3, I tend to have trouble setting up a build when it comes to having weapons. I usually go for a 2H Katana.

Good night

Oh g'nit PekoBro

Hey GalkoFag, can you tell me about Galko-san?

think that was for the console release only though.

wew

Nighty night.

Sure! I've always kind of had a thing for gyarus, so when the show aired last year I was all over it, but I liked it even more than I expected. The short format was really great for it, same with the art style, and Galko was so sweet. Her and Otako hanging out with each other was my favorite part of the show.

I was kinda hesitant to call her my waifu, but she's stayed in my mind for that whole time, and she's kind of been an incentive for self-improvement. After watching the OVA, I decided to just go with it. I've only posted here once or twice, but it's not some kind of temporary seasonal thing I feel for her.

Well I see you're getting attached to this series, I was considering watching this series along with other anime to watch. Tiger Mask W being one of them.

I say, Galko-san a cute.

It's really fun. It's short enough that you can marathon it, but I think it's best if you watch it one episode at a time.
Yang is cute too. I haven't watched RWBY since season 2, though, is it still going?

they literally killed the guy who made it and are cashing in on the sheckels now
everything about it is cancer

this

So if you're willing to go down the other volumes of RWBY, be share to prepare for terrible writing and lore.

As that Sage mentioned, the creator died, meaning that they'll hire a bunch of nobodies to do the animation, and story.

Well… It's gonna be worse later on.

*was killed

Waifu Wednesday best day

Off to bed, good night everyone.

Well, I better keep playing some vidya before I go cuddle Yang. Night guys.

Night

biting the bullet already?
say hello to monty for me

Sleep tight.

night guys

I guess I'll tie everything up for the night.
See you fags next week.

Never forget his gf killed him on purpose with a cat despite fucking knowing he was deathly allergic.
RWBY is not good.

and pulled the plug on him and cashed in on charity for him
undyne is a shit waifu tbh

Oh the humanity

I guess Youtube just hates comfy

Morning

Another beautiful morning.

Guess it's(U+200B was here) a slow morning, might aswell play some vidya. Going through the Cathedral of the Deep.

Morning

did the flag get stolen last night?

Is this counted as 3DPD?

Not really, but you should consider >>>/suicide/ if your waifu's from FO4.

Haven't checked, I should check it out if the flag is captured.

Nope, that doesn't count.

what the fuck

looks like it might have
suicide when?

Mornin fam!

(checked)
If so then Shia needs to get good holy shit

Might gonna head to work soon.

(checked)
Okay now they took his flag, yet I heard the police shut down the HWNDU stream before taking down the flag.

Morning TifaBro

Afternoon everyone

twitter.com/FACT_Liverpool/status/844939997363015682
vocaroo.com/i/s1WhtqDrxrAu

Also couldn't grab the flag but still got taken down so it's a TKO.

Hey.

Hi

ID change, heading home from work.

Yo

Damn, Shia is getting messed up even more. I salute you masked man.
Also hey LyndisFag.

What are the chances of someone will find a way to steal the HWNDU flag in the digital world?

Afternoon.

They put the stream up on their website but they've left alot of backdoors open. Some people are trying to find ways in.

ID change, back home.

How you doing?

Well knowing they put the flag in the digital world, I know Anons will find a way to get it.

Someone's waifu, grab the flag

Well it's my birthday today but I usually don't make a big deal over it.

Well I better get off and play more vidya. Always remember to love your waifu, and love her good.

Seeya next week.

I LOVE YANG!

Happy birthday LyndisFag.

Happy birthday LyndisBro

Treat yourself a little. I don't usually do much on mine but I'll buy a couple games and splurge on booze or something for the occasion.

ending your life on your birthday is a good way to go
say hello to your waifu for me on the other side

Thanks. Don't really have much planned for today but I'll get a cake or something.

Thread may well be dead by the time I wake up so I'll do it now
I love you, Peko

Lyn's forever in my heart.