Stefan is not a smart man, he's not a charismatic man, and he's not a good looking man

Stefan is not a smart man, he's not a charismatic man, and he's not a good looking man.

So what is he?

Not an argument

"not an argument" meme is the 2017 version of 2016's "look at this graph" meme, i.e. a way of signaling your ignorance of and distance from the topic at hand.

An argument.

A persistent man.

Does he know what an argument is?

Not an argument

Indeed. His work rate is superhuman, I'll give him that

An idiot who happen to think exactly like a lot of other idiots.

An insecure man.

It seems that Youtube pays you more when you make multiple videos with average views rather than a few vids with a huge number of views.

It is important to have a very basic and ignorant ideology in order to gain viewership

no one is going to tune into a 4 month lecture series held by actual political scientists and philosophers.

also I wonder what the world would be like if people did?

That's not an argument.

Not an argument, facts or gtfo.

FALC.

There's that but also the fact that regular content means more views because people form a habit.

I dunno, Wolff-senpai has got quite a following now.

If he were a hard worker he'd put some effort into organizing his thoughts instead of rambling for hours at a time.

we might have taken a step in the right direction regarding political philosophy, but holy fuck the world would be like leftypol but everywhere. I already get my max dose of annoying elitist intellectuals, thank you.

hehehe

A severely psychologically damaged cult leader.

That's an argument, specifically an argument from analogy. Maybe Stefan should read into analytical arguments more than not at all.

A man who can listen to himself long enough to edit footage DOWN to only an hour long average

i didnt know ur on lefty pol stefan.

He is a reptilian, watch carefully what he does with his mouth and jaws. He obviously have a forked tongue to regulate his tempeature.

Stephan go away, I wanted to debate you and you asked me to send nudes. You are a pervert and need help.

Amount of Argument:
[ ] Some
[ ] Lots
[x] None

How can one man be so full of himself that he has enough quality thoughts to distribute everyday