D-Do you like me yet?

D-Do you like me yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

brekkist.tumblr.com/post/141550184525/i-revisited-this-tron-bonne-for-some-more-coloring
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It looks like something out of a PS1 game what the fuck

left pic
right pic

Looks like gay japanese Tron

Did Chris Chan draw the second one?

Looks a bit like X combined with Rock. don't like the rightmost image because it seems really poorly done/

Ben 10?

Holy fuck, that second image looks downright awful.

MM2 is not even the best one

Of course, 1 is the best one, who cares about the shitty games after 2?

They're using measurements now? What the fuck are they doing?

He looks better than when he was first revealed but he still looks like shit.

There are these magical things called words that you can use to convey your anger or confusion. Use them you fucking nerd.

… …

Megaman fags I swear

ftfy

Why can Man of Action only write cartoons about school-student-who-is-secretly-a-superhero?

any pic of how the robot masters will look?

it's as if Megamong fans enjoy bitching for the sake of bitching, they need another Mighty N9 tbh

What ever happened to Inafune's "Totally not Mega Man Legends" game? It got funded by some chinks then never mentioned again after the kickstarter failed to drum up extra cash

I mean there is already like 30 megaman games, 10 animes and shitloads of fucking novels, mangas and comic series. Yet fans always cry about muh dead series.
And now that it got new life, they complain again. What the fuck.

Conman probably pulled something again. I mean if MN9 took 200 years to release imagine how long will ML kind of game take.

There are still people in the comment section of the kickstarter page begging for their physical rewards or game codes.

They still haven't even said anything about the 3ds and vita versions

The original six games are all good. 9 and 10 were good. The first few X games were good. The Zero series was good. Legends and Battle Network were good spinoff series. The list goes on.

The series shouldn't have ended. Pretty much anything with the name "Mega Man" slapped onto it, aside from a few glaring exceptions, is fun on some level, even if they aren't all perfect masterpieces also 4 and 6 are better than 2, though every original series game is great

1-7 are good, 8 is hit and miss, 9 is good, 10 is mediocre but the Mega Man Killer levels are dynamite

X1 and X2 are good, X3 is mediocre, X4, X6 and X8 are mediocre-good, X5 and X7 are bad

Z1 and Z2 are good, Z3 is mediocre-good, Z4 is the best of the lot

Legends didn't jive with me whatsoever and I haven't played Battle Network or Star Force

All I really want at this point is Legends 3. There are so many sidescrolling Mega Man games, Mega Man clones, and Mega Man inpired games out there I'm not really suffering for that kind of gameplay. If they were to make a new one, I'd be down for it, but I don't think we need it.

Legends is as overrated. Never will understand the hype, I liked Battle Network better.

No, but I do have a webm. They sent DMCAs to everyone who posted this online.

"What you saw was not final footage. A member of Dentsu Entertainment informed me the clip was from internal animation tests by the folks at Film Roman LLC. That footage was not intended for public viewing, so it had to be removed. I've also been informed Mega Man's look is still very much evolving. The Mega Man depicted in the clip is not representative of the final product." - Rockman Corner

It looks he wasn't kidding, because pic 1 has a new design.
Poor Heathcliff

It's charming. The gameplay ranges from acceptable, to clunky and annoying.

Sure, let us see how worse you can get fucked MegaMan.May MegaMan just die already, just look at it, its clearly in pain

nope he has blue arms

I want Legends 3 so bad, or even a Legends-like game. If Inafune started doing Red Ash before MN9 way, way back I would have pledged, ignoring my usual

Remember when Max Steel was just a very manly Ken doll who punched the shit out of terrorists with the power of NANOMACHINES, SON

yes

Jesus Christ that's a horrible design. Looks like a Chinese knock off.

Because as they've shown time and time again, they're shit at making good cartooonsnot to mention they probably just do it to bait children and teens.

ReDash

Likely still working on it like a normal dev now. Maybe the Chinese are keeping their eyes and whips on him so that he doesn't fuck shit up again.

From what I've heard, BN is good for the first three games before it takes a nosedive where it should've ended (you'd think Capcom would have the people plan out more games by now) before picking up up a couple games after and Legends just needed one more game to finish up its story which I always really wanted but now it's too much of a gamble for me to do anything but pray it never happens.

If Inafune started doing Redash before MN9; it would have been much easier to notice something's up.

Why did it become "cool" to shit on 2? Is it because hipsters latched onto it, so everyone has to be contrary? Honestly 1 wasn't great, most of the difficulty it gets praised for is pure bullshit. Shitty hitboxes and niggerish enemy placement are the only reasons that game was hard. 2 was a massive improvement. 3 and 4 were very good as well. The series became pure shit from that point forward.

It reminds me of the retards that say Chrono Cross is better than Trigger just to have a unique opinion, and it takes multiple levels of denial to praise that clusterfuck of a sequel over the original.

But user, there's pretty much no difference between 4 and 5, or 5 and 6

Why do they get progressively gayer as they reach the bottom?

The bottom row are girls.

The middle row is the only Megaman with flesh and Inafunes Legends knockoff with his habit of trying to replace Megaman with Zero; the gayest of all bots.

No, I mean the bottom row are more affectionate of each other.

Underrated post

One's a dick that sells all your shit behind your back and the other's and the other got nothing but pics depicting her as a prostitute when people found out about her so Chinese Roll is probably trying to entice Jap Roll who's too cheap and straight (only Roll to actually show interest in the Megadick)

where is this from?

From a planned MMO that got canned because the company that was developing it had something happen that caused it to restructure which lead to Capcom just calling it a loss. Same one from that year of death for Megaman games.

Blue truly is the colour of autism.

THICC

I honestly want to see Inafune have a redemption arc with Redash. Apparently the anime has work on it and I really want another Legends like game. Plus its sad that MN9 ruined his legacy as a producer of many great games, though I wont deny it wasnt undeserved in the slightest.

But that's wrong.

Classic Roll wants the mega-D in some comics and other materials too.

Didn't she also was Mega-D in that one obscure Mexican comic too?

That comic was a wild fucking ride.

At this point it's easily believable that he's just the name on the box like Mr Shitface with the real talent being in the team he gets on whatever.

Did it happen in the game? I know it at least supposedly had her and Megaman mix data from their owners getting together in the end.

Yeah, it was heavily laid on you since Battle Network 2 that they were already dating which is why Megaman always gives Lan shit for being a dense motherfucker.

And yeah they did mix their data together to make Megaman Jr which is also supposedly stronger than Megaman himself, probably that Dragon Ball Z logic with the smaller the DNA is in the current gene pool the more powerful they were. All of this was revealed in side content for Starforce 2 where you can find Lan's diary entries detailing his life as a scientist.

Sorry for this autism

Almost as bad as Dyna faces. Thanks asshole.

3 > 4 > 9 > 2 > 6 > 5 > 1 > 7 > 8 > 10 is my honest opinion, am I gay?

It's okay to have cock but six different cocks is too many.
You gotta stick to one or you'll get AIDS.

red ash is apparently slated for a release this year from dealers but there still next to no information other than a clip from the ova which actually doesn't look like shit

What is the first pic from?

That's Chinese Tron Bonne from ReDash.

That's because 5&6 copypaste level design from 4 and capcom hoped you didn't notice. 4's greatest fault was starting the trend of having a NotWily villain so they could double up the castles in every game.

You got to be full of shit. That's a redesign for Tronne?

It's a Not-Tron Bonne for a Not-Mega Man Legends so yeah pretty much a redesign.

If legends 3 came out today it would be a disaster of MGS5-tier proportions. These are the same kikes that charged money for a demo and still blamed the fanbase for the game never materializing. Not to mention nucapcom would likely purge half the female cast to avoid offending kotaku with all those underage girls.

Roll gets too much attention. We need more sexy art of Tron.

Tell me there's a non-pixelated vagina edit.

Yes we do.

Nice.

???

What's your favorite Mega Man game, Holla Forums? My fav is Mega Man 7.

Is this ben 10?

It's made by Man of Action, so it may as well be.

brekkist.tumblr.com/post/141550184525/i-revisited-this-tron-bonne-for-some-more-coloring

Honestly, Legends 1 is clunky. Legends 2 is way better gameplay, if a bit too easy, but also isn't a big connected world with a neat story like 1 is.

I have always liked 3 and 1 more than 2. I grew up during the time when these games were new.

Well it is. Cross has better music.

Why is he doing the autistic screeching pose in the second one?

poor Denise doesn't get enough love…

That's the joke in the second picture and MN9.

That's actually coming out way ahead compared to what I feel modern Capcom would do.

She's the only one who gets remembered by Capcom, has the brunt of every type of fan art, and has a lock on almost every Megaman thread.

I dread how Roll will be handled in the upcoming cartoon.

But theyre doing a bad jooooob-uuuuh

They forgot the "L" in healing on Glyde's bio.

Jesus all the movements in the armour are so fucking awkward, I just want to look away. That's an impressive level of shit design.

Federation Force shouldn't be enough to stop Metroid games from being made.
I mean, Triforce Heroes was also a cheap Zelda game that was meant to be played while you waited for the next Zelda game.

But there just aren't new metroid/megaman games for some stupid reason.

Also people wanted more Prime, so be careful what you wish for.

By now theres no doubt that Inafune sure as hell wasnt the talent behind loads of games, if anything he probably was an idea guy at best. But still, for MN9 being what he goes out on, thats pretty fucking depressing.

More than anything though I want to see him, or his companies rather, get a second chance now that his ego has been brought down to the ground and like many other people before him (Tim Schafer, Peter Molyneux) he will have to learn that putting your fans money on the line is different than having a publisher's money.

Not to mention if you look at Marvels cartoons for an example of Man of Actions output; Federation Force would be the best bet.

Nintendo keeps putting off Metroid to let the waves settle after each botched job of trying to make a new game. Capcom are just a special kind of retarded.

I'd rather him and those two never make games again.

I meant classic Roll. Tron has more attention over Roll Caskett, but MML gets relatively so little art in general. There should be pages upon pages and pages of Tron art on pixiv.

Here's a ton of Tron, art.

commas, they are important here.

They're pretty much all the same game. To say 5 and 6 are shit when they're so fucking similar to all the ones before them is absurd. The only difference is that each one adds tiny little things that are all neat but not super important. Still cool to fly around with power armor though.

The guy drew pictures. He didn't even design Mega Man himself, but even if he did, how could you credit a guy who just draws pictures as being responsible for a game's success? I don't think anyone was crazy about Mega Man's looks, the boxarts are all retarded anyway. It was all about the gameplay, and he had nothing to do with it.

To this day I am legitimately shocked that anyone could have fallen for Mighty No 9. Not just in retrospect that it sucked, but from the very beginning, I could not understand why someone would think "this guy drew pics of Zero and shit, that means he's the boss who made Mega Man good."

that art style is fucking repulsive

Sucks almost all other pics of its kind are badly drawn so that I'd have more to make it less of a warning.

Because the creator left long ago and Inafunes name kept coming up. The fact it looked like nothing more than reskinned Classic Megaman was what kept me from having any interest in it.

I miss when people spelled thick right.

Sadly Double Fine is the only who is still making games.

More as a producer, and most of the games he was involved in he mainly got a good team for them.

Maybe I should probably rephrase it, I want the developers or the studio to have a chance at redeeming itself.

Makes you think.

It's just tumblrshit anyway, attempting to meme people into finding fat bitches attractive.

Damn, you have a point. I still want to travel back in time and threaten to bomb the Capcom offices unless they make Legends 3 properly.

The worst part is that there are people on this board who will unironically defend Haydee

Remember when we had a decent, ongoing comic?
Fuck Archie.

Cartoon Network quality right there… Anyway, Mega Man is Mega Dead.

And now "little bro" is disowned for bringing great shame to the family.

I actually couldn't find the edited version of the webcomic where they all flip him off. Looks like all our dank MN9 OC got deleted.

I don't have that, but I do have this.

Which was the best GBA Mega Man?

beautiful

Zero 2 or Battle Network 3 2 and 6 are tied for second though

MMZ4, BN3 or BN6

I haven't played Zero 3 or 4 in a while, I just said 2 because it's better than the first game. Is 4 really the best of the series? I remember the zero fist or whatever the new weapon was called being kind of fun.

Do you like me yet?

Z4's got good stage gimmicks ranging from time-stops in the cockatrice maverick's level to having to keep track of a temperature gauge so you don't overheat while tracking around in front of an artifical sun. Elements are tied to weapon skills rather than elemental chips so you're actually incentivized to use skills instead of just charged-saber/charged-buster shotting your way through every single boss, and the buster skills actually aren't completely terrible this time around since a buster skill fundamentally changes how your charged shot works. Music's great across the board, we actually see humans that aren't Ciel for once, Craft is a great rival-Reploid and Weil's fight atop the Ragnarok space-shuttle made for a way better and way harder climactic final boss than Omega did.

Zero Knuckle replaces rod-of-the-month and the Boomerang Shield but also comprises those weapons, several weapons you can steal from enemies function as rods and shields. Charge up a punch and rip the weaponry right out of your enemies' systems, as well as grab ceilings if I remember right.

Looks like average anime for kids, what's the problem? At least it's much better than that SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT garbage.

Name one positive quality from what you have seen. "It's for kids" is the worse excuse to throw shit out a production room and slap on a television screen for cash.

Ruby-Spears was more faithful to the original than this abomination.

But that's what most TV anime is? I mean stuff for older audiences like naruto or gundam has animation improvements during combat scenes, but most of the time it's just the same poorly drawn 3 frames per second talking show.

It's bright, colorful and reinforces positive and heroic heterosexual role model for young boys.
And it does look better than

YOU TAKE THAT BACK!!

You should hold media to a higher standard than shounen anime. You answered my question so I won't go further into this.

It was but it was still shit.

It's not just about the animation quality, nimrod. The entire story of the new show is awful. And it doesn't actually look better than the Ruby-Spears cartoon. Just try to seriously tell me OP's second pic looks better than this. Even when the character design is rendered well like in OP's first pic, it's a worse design.

Forgot pic.

I just remembered he has a tiny sidekick that pops out of the square on his head; did they cut that out?

Original pitch was much closer to what a Mega Man cartoon should have been. It matched the OVA they made in Japan, but lacked the whole forced teaching stuff.

What does Roll look like?

Nothing has been shown of her or anyone else but some Jimminy Cricket knockoff they made for the cartoon except for that one villain in that trailer of cartoons.

Do you expect megaman adaptation to be something else really?

That is just hideous tbh.

Could be worse.

Get the fuck out!

It is; stop allowing nostalgia to cloud your judgement and go rewatch it.

from current capcom I expected this bullshit. From anons on Holla Forums I expected them to frown upon this misuse of an IP, not shrug it off and say "It's for kids" as a sorry excuse for a company to continue abusing IPs and shoveling shit down consumers throats

Misuse of IP?
There is faggot(s?) itt that protects that ultrashit megaman cartoon, what Holla Forums would possibly know about "misusing" of IPs?

Ruby-Spears is at least shit in an entertaining way. Lion Men is so fucking bizarre. And there was actually some care for Mega Man put into it, though I don't think it was from any of the episode writers. Plus, we got Friday Night Goodtimes threads from it. Those were some of the best things to ever come out of Holla Forums.

I miss that bastard, especially when he'd pop up on Holla Forums because he was run off of Holla Forums for some reason at one point.

Shitposters ran him off because, apparently, cartoons based on video games aren't Holla Forums related. He got through Mega Man, Captain N, and Street Fighter before he decided to stop.

Since Platinums game is dead; what does that mean for Conmans?

I fucking hate no-fun board guardians dictating what is and isn't Holla Forums.

But DUDE what the fuck are these threads I don't like doing on MY Holla Forums? I can't bear to go to a thread I enjoy and actually talk about something I enjoy; something I don't enjoy is being enjoyed by other people! Also I just want to stir shit on Holla Forums because ruining my own community is fun, I hate Reddit but I wouldn't ever go there to ruin the community because going to Reddit means you're a redditor! I'm gonna stick to ruining my own home because it's like an END OF THE WORLD PARTY, yeaaah!

fucking kill me why did the 4chan SHITPOST EVERYTHING AND EVERYWHERE HAHA NOTHING CAN BE PEACEFUL hivemind have to infect Holla Forums's chiller culture

i still make posts like i'm posting on old-Holla Forums; i don't give a single shit if some faggot finds my words cringy or to be wrongthink or whatever the fuck it is. it's getting tiring

Crapcom losing money and now we got Ben-10 Mega Man, fuck.

So I guess you could say that she was riding the D?