GDC Slide Deck: Advocacy Microtalks 2017

gdcvault.com/play/1024510/Advocacy-Microtalks-2017-Challenging-the

Challenging the Industry in 20 Slides. Featuring Anita Sarkeesian and Dina Abou Karam

Bumping! You need to see this, anons!

You gotta spoonfeed me, I ain't gonna look through over 200 slides of bullshit.

Alright, let me give it to you in 3 bullet points:

I was hoping for specific batshit crazy/dumb slides that I could use later for shitposting how there's no hope for the industry, but that works too.

Theres also a lot of whining about people criticizing their games.

Oh and dont forget, "SEXISM. SEXISM EVERYWHERE."

Oh wow, cultural Marxists, who would have guessed

Dina? As in the Mighty Disaster Dina? What the fuck has she done to anything? And what the fuck is that picture supposed to represent? Women leaning forward ready to take it with consent(?)?

The big fact fucking problem is GDC or any vidya related event in particular looses credibility and prestige when these useless fucks are allowed to spread their bullshit on their platform.
Is there any credible vidya institution out there?

I really wish the little witch academia anime was good. the second OVA being pretty weak I was hoping was more an accident rather than incompetence, but the more things studio trigger produces, the less magic they have.

Nigger you have shitty taste LWA is the AotS

Who?

Don't they mean the future is Islam? The female supremacist takeover won't last long after Sharia law is enacted they won't be permitted to do much of anything other than be cattle for niggers & sand niggers.

Dina got into the clique as part of the professiinal victim brigade. I remember in the goobergays thread they leaked chat logs from one of Zoe Quinn's scam orgs and Dina was there crying harassment and being smug about how she got the M#9 devs to change a bunch of shit to suit her politics.

s-surely mohammed was a feminist, and muslims hate whites for being so misogynist

What is there to see?

its not amazing but its still enjoyable. I liked luluco better even though that was just a mini series

Wew, nice revisionism

dragon maid has been far better, LWA has been terrible. Did you like kiznaiver and kill la kill too?

I can't but help to be disinterested in it, I tried very hard to like it, but there's been some bafflingly stupid decisions. Lotte being one of the worst characters in the show, the direction of episode being so lacking and triggers poor animation and uninspired characters making the show lack any sort of hook.

harry potter with girls was a novel gimmick for an OVA but god damn is the fleshed out result bad.

Fuck this ugly hook nosed dyke.
Not even going to watch this trash.

Hope she dies alone.

One is openly mentioning they're dykes on steroids while the other is just girls being girls. /u/ make me sick.

The dragon dykes can run circles around your shitty harry potter chinese cartoon. Deal with it nerd.

I get that you said "any vidya related event", but it's important to remember that GDC is run by the company that owns Gamasutra. That company exists to run conventions for dozens of different industries. GDC exists to make money, it has nothing to do with helping game developers.

Why can't we ever have nice things?

Because when you get down to the brass tacks nice things are a luxury. You don't need nice things to live, just enough things to survive and that bar has been lowered waaaay down last century.

Keep feeding them and they will continue to get nice and fat.

No. Crashing the industry is the only salvation.

I could try again but I have other stuff to do.

THIS IS NOT CHALLENGING THE INDUSTRY

THIS IS THE INDUSTRY

THERE IS NO COMPANY SITTING THERE AND YELLING TO GET BACK TO THE KITCHEN

THE INDUSTRY, THE COMMUNITY, THE INTERNET HAS NEVER BEEN MORE INCLUSIVE

EVER

DON'T SIT THERE AND WHIMPER ABOUT REPRESENTATION

BUILD YOUR REPRESENTATION

IT IS EASIER THAN EVER BEFORE TO MAKE GAME

IT IS EASIER THAN EVER BEFORE TO LEARN TO CODE

FUCK

THESE ARE NOT 'BRAVE' STATEMENTS

THIS IS CROONING THE SAME OLD SAME OLD SHIT

why is the only cool Garland the one in a fucking MOBILE CARD COLLECTOR game.

i swear to fuck, FF1 garland is just "generic bad dude", ff9 garland is "generic bad dude", but here comes MOBIUS GARLAND and he's a badass mentor figure who gives you a fun snarky comment every 2 battles.

WHY

So that you can spend around $75 on a Tidus skin. and a couple thousands on a card

Square Enix likes to whore everything you enjoy.
Except Lightning. If you like Lightning, then you're shit out of luck.

Not sure what this is implying though. Are you saying that the Jews are the one making terrorists?

you have shit tastes. Thats just waifu pandering otaku garbage. Typical faggot who prioritizes animation quality over substance. And for the record, the stylization of Trigger they have adapted from their low budget is something smart, because they make it work.

The slides were complaining about the representation of Arabs in games. It ends with the presenter complaining about killing Arabs in games and worded it as "stop making me kill myself." I made a suicide bomber joke.

You must really like that mudslime dick in your mouth.

This is why the Japanese games industry is superior.

You forgot this

Did you fucks revived this thread from the depths of hell? Why do you do that?!

I forgot what was this thread about.

lose*