4 AM

Losing control?

Whats your favorite game where you can fly planes?

Other urls found in this thread:

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition
youtube.com/watch?v=nMWGXt979yg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition

GTA: SA

Crimson Skies was fun but it doesn't like new OS's.

Kill your elf

Morning everyone

No work today either. Got drunk off of cheap booze yesterday and watched 2 episodes of gabriel dropout. It gets cuter literally every single episode, love it.

Not sure what I'm going to do today. Sleep some. Maybe try to play something.

Also, got to hear brooklyn chant NEW DAY FUCKS.

Second pic related

Ace Combat 4: Shattered Skies

i want an elf gf

Played THUG2 most of today. Took me back to my elementary school days when I played it over at my friend's house.

Probably GTAV or San Andreas.

Why?

How goes user?

I really wish my modded SA hadn't crapped itself.

Sad thing is he was in my state last week but it was on the other side so it was still hours and hours of driving away.

Morning my dudes
Played some Cybersleuth today, nothing particularly interesting. I'm hungry though

Star Fox 64

I should get back into the earlier Tony Hawk games.
Also,
ew.

Get a better pc.

I like Microsoft Flight Simulator X. It's comfy and just challenging enough with the right realism options and weather conditions.
I also really like Ace Combat. Different games depending if I want arcade action or simulation immersion.

How pure?

sometimes you have to dehumanize yourself and face to bloodshed

Toriel Best tbh

Not staying long tonight; family needs me to be on a normal sleep schedule for an appointment I have to drive someone to later this week. Just popping my to say that Elk is off my shit list for the time being, but the boy needs to be meme responsibly.

Also mildly impressed with Natsume for actually fucking leveling up on her own (she was level 4 when first met, now at level nine through no babysitting on my part), though I do need to question what the use of having a potential second Twin Blade in the party is, namely when you're controlling one already as the player character. Also, something about her reminds me of A-20 from Sign.

Nice ID user.

I've been considering trying some skateboard game lately cause I've never played one. Dunno wheres a good place to start though.

What you thinking about eating?

Its not really that. Glitchy as fuck with shit mods.

You got a joystick and everything for flight sim?

everything is slow when you're hungry as fuck

Morning everybody. How you guys doing tonight? Beat Persona 4 Golden finally today, got the true ending I swear i didn't cry

uhhhh….does Sonic Racing Transformed count?
Don't really recall playing many games with planes in them. Which reminds me I should give the Ace Combat games a go sometime

How far in are you? I stopped playing a little over the halfway point for other games, been meaning to get back around to it.

I hate Teddie from P4, is he anything like him?

Get better mods.

Hey gay pedo spidey!

Gonna miss you user.

what did he mean by this

My nights been fun. Good to have 2 days off in a row. What about you user?

MUGENDAI NO YUME NO ATO NO NANIMO NAI YO NO NAKA JA SOU SA ITOSHII OMOI MO MAKESOU NI NARU KEDO STAY SHIGACHI NA IMEEJI ARAKE NO TAYORINAI TSUBASA DEMO KITTO TOBERU SA OH YEAH

MUGENDAI NA YUME NO ATO NO YARUSENAI YO NO NAKA JA SOU SA JOUSHIKI HAZURE MO WARUKU WA NAI KA NA STAY SHISHOU NA IMEEJI WO SOMETA GIKOCHINAI TSUBASA DEMO

STAY UP ALL NIGHT

I'm not a hey

I've got a basic Logitech flight stick. You can get one for around $30.
I'm pretty proud of myself for being able to use the actual buttons in the virtual cockpit of a few planes instead of the keyboard shortcuts so I don't need many buttons

ayo FUCK dat nigga Tony Hawk. Thrasher Skate and Destroy.

The Jews did this

BECOME
AS
PHIL

I think I played Just Cause and it had planes in it. I never finished the game though because I hated how the planes work so much so I don't know if it counts.

Had a mod for virtual cockpits in KSP, was really comfy being able to use the switches and stuff in that while doing dogfights.

I'll check it out monica thanks

You are a hey though.

hey

Elves are only good for raping

Dunno. Maybe a bagel. I splurged too hard on vita games this paycheck so I need to keep it cheap else I'll run out of cigarette money

Deciding on my next assignment after killing the first eater
My party is really overleveled though because I need to collect and digivolve everything like the mega autistic I am

Basically anything beyond THAW, avoid Project 8 and Proving Ground were okay, THPSHD was fine but they washed out the color palette, Ride, Shred, and 5 were dick cancer. The Skate games are okay as well; Skate 3 mainly for the glitches.

this meme needs to die

Phil is that you?

Well you got Hitler dubs so you must be right

Just cause are the ones with the grapple hooks right?

How you doing user?

Shiiiiiiiet I know how that feels. That cigarette tax on your wallet all the time is hell. Bagels are great at least.

I'll add them all to my list thanks. Do anything else fun today user?

doing just fine Soritsu, still on my high from beating P4G. I watched some of that Iron Fist show on Netflix today, starts slow but starts almost picking up at the end of episode 2. There's a few extra bits in if you watched some of the other Marvel Netflix series as well. All in all a good night. Gotta go back to work tomorrow, but i'm hoping i'll be back on my normal shift hours again.

Oh so you aren't all that far then?
I forget how early/late you fight your first Eater…

Rare Phil
He became as G-d

Fucking Eldar Cheese faggots need to get out of GW, you guys are almost as bad as Tau and Tzeench fags
Almost

No clue, Persona 4 is still backlogged for me. Anyhow, my beef with Elk was that he joins at a really low level, after a solo dungeon where neither he nor his furfag friend Mia assist you, and then the next dungeon the three of you are in is one where everything is strong enough to one hit him and three or four hit Mia, meaning both require babysitting. Combine that with making you two man a three man dungeon sometime afterward and still not being able to hold his own (unless you invest the time into him) and his general attitude and misplaced jealousy, he wasn't a character I was liking much. That has since changed a bit since beating that dungeon.

As a party member, he's not bad in combat if you can keep enemies off him and are going into level appropriate places. Was more how he was acting than anything. He seems to be a palette swap of sorts for Tsukasa from Sign, and even their antisocial personalities are similar. With Tsukasa though you can actually see the suffering an abuse that led that character to act the way they do. I can't say why Elk doesn't seem to like doing much of, well, anything with anyone aside from Mia. More often than not his exploring banter is him sighing in annoyance or asking for a break. Very different personalities between him and his fellow Wavemaster Mistral.

I tried that daredevil show they had. Didn't like it much. Only superhero show I ever watched and liked was arrow though I finally dropped that crapfest this season.

Ayyyyy

Nice trips
Is something in the air tonight?

I just remembered 2 girls 1 cup for some reason

I'm doing ok

Hey Barron Trump how're you doing

well you did want an elf

What did you do today?

I never watched that

Did he cockblock you at all?

Meh, just needing to drive someone to a clinic on Wednesday while they get scoped. Issue being that it's a time when I'm usually sleeping, and since they're getting anathesia for the procedure, they can't drive back, meaning I'm going to be stuck up there from probably one until past three. Ah well, good reason to toss the fan translation of Mother 1 GBA on my PSP.

Catch a bus, work, catch a bus, browse here

You going to get a free lunch at least right?

Sounds boring.

Hrng, I was gonna start up Trillion again, but maybe I should sink my teeth into Digimon again to finish it. Haven't played it in over a year though. maybe I'll just wait until the new Digimon game they just announced is closer to release.

Ah man you really missed out then. Shit gets crazy in season 2 of Daredevil when The Punisher shows up. There's supposed to be a Punisher series coming later this year too.

probably I don't know
I miss my car though It's been 2 days
Did you work

Got the brakes on my car fixed. That was it really.

Ahhh shit I might try and watch the punisher one then. If they get a good main actor and don't put in a bunch of nigger side characters that is.

Nah got today and yesterday off. Its been comfy. In a much better mood.

No, I'm not especially interested in Mia on account of her both being a giant purple cat (similar looking to Beerus) and making me go through that one fucking dungeon solo (it's been a LONG time since I felt something that tense; only survived due to plenty of potions and speed charms to run circles around enemies), the latter of which I am very much going to hold a grudge against. Kite himself seems much closer to Blackrose and maybe Mistral as ingame allies go, and from the player standpoint they're not bad either.

If anything, Elk thought Kite was cockblocking him. Mia knows a lot more than she lets on and the Bracelet of Twilight seems of particular interest. Still not real sure how she knows about the concept of "Gate Hacking" when she's level five initially and you need the Bracelet to even perform.

Might get something early and then just have dinner afterward. Canes opens at 10 AM here.

The fuck is canes?

Chapter 3 or 4 not counting the one you encounter right off the bat

They're even better when they're free. Timmies guy just started yelling, telling a bunch of people (I presume management) to go fuck themselves and threw the bagel at me
I don't think he's having a good night.

Is Primus /genesis/core?

Undertale nine elevenths (2001)

Do you work weekends

My problem is the Clutch

this tbh

I've fucking answered that before. Raising Canes is a pretty damn good chicken finger joint.

Genesis is pretty good

Weeeeew nice. Shoulda compained more and got a free coffee too. What kinda cream cheese you using on that bagel?

Its tourist shit so yes, every weekend.

I don't have the best memory fam

Where is the keyboardist
Genesis Core is Lead Singer being a Drummer, a Guitar/Bass Player and a Keyboardist
Gaybriel years don't count

Not always

I'm new so I assume they will let the people who have been there longer get weekends off so

they did a cover of gaybriel's intruder which originally featured phil's gated™ drums™

Eh probably

SOMETHING IN THE AIR TONIGHT

trips

I already get my coffee free due to some store politics half a year ago.
I have no problem taking a bagel to the chest if it means not having to pay for it. Ive had much heavier free things thrown at me before
I put butter on my bagels

the dude that plays Frank Castle does a fucking great job. He was better than Thomas Jane in the Punisher movie.

If you just jump into the second season you won't have a damned clue what's going on with the story though.

ah that's right. I think I i'd just cleared chapter 9 or 10 myself, looking at a walkthrough and trying to remember what was happening in the story. The digivolving and shit is even more addicting than fusing personas though, I love it. But the grind sometimes was a bit much.

Which Digimon did you start with? I went with Hagurumon

I got a trip fag to reply so it counts
:^)

Thats just disgusting and wrong

I reply to literally everyone though.

Think I'll have to watch this before jumping into the punisher series when it comes out?

What store politics is this

coolest cat alive

Happy Birthday Barron

more than likely, since the Punisher series will more-or-less be a direct equal to the DareDevil one I believe. Just about all the Marvel Netflix shows are intertwined in some way, aside from simply all taking place in the same universe.

Thread died out of nowhere.

Might hold off and see how punisher is rated when it comes out then, thanks

4u btw

RIP Thread Your fault for some reason

I like it

I kind of miss getting buttered toasted cinnamon sugar bagels. Those don't agree with me at ALL these days. Plus I don't want to give kikes money.

Kind of surprised no one's made a quarter second flicker edit of that clip with the classic SS officer Pepe image when Trump says he didn't even recognize him anymore.

thread's still here for me
and sure thing

Why don't you make your own Bagels

thanks niBBer

I don't eat breakfast anymore.

Always

Meant more like, slowed way the fuck down.

That's ok

But Breakfast is very important

I'm usually going to bed when people have breakfast. I just have a late lunch and dinner usually.

Breakfast is a meal close to when you wake up
it's just that most people wake up at the same time

Terriermon
I just wanna hurry up and get to chapter 7 so I can get flamedramon though

Cream cheese is disgusting though
So the Tim Hortons in question is attached to my gas station, and for the most part, the staff at each store do not get along for many reasons.
For reasons beyond me, the other night staffers would not sweep and mop the floor in front of the timmies, so as thanks for not being a useless sack of shit I get free coffee whenever I want. They also give me dibs on any timbits/donuts they're about to throw out as well

I'm a boring guy, I just get everything bagels.

No its delicious. I put like a quarter inch spread of that shit on my bagels, its perfect.

And shit your store sounds like when I worked at my gas station. Had a burger joint connected and our boss pissed off their boss so we didn't get free food or anything anymore.

So they have stores with in stores in Canada

I actually almost picked Terriermon, but I wanted Guardromon and Andromon.

I don't think I bothered getting FlameDramon. But I remember fighting one in that arcade tournament thing, at the end of the gold cup, and my team didn't stand a chance against it. It was pretty damned tough. I recall the one in Kowloon Lv4 being fairly easy though.

tea levels: nominal
burrito states: acquired
ALL SYSTEMS ARE GO

I'm the only one that gets free shit on the condition I don't tell any of my coworkers.
I even get free roll up cups now because the brown cups were raising questions from the trainees

Pretty much, and it works like a charm. We have a competitor right across the street, and we are destroying them even though our gas is ALWAYS more expensive. People are willing to pay a premium to get their gas and caffeine fix at the same place

Aight, i'm outta here. Gotta get some shuteye for work tomorrow evening.

Sleep tight everybody.

Is it like those service stations on the highways that have the Petrol Station and the food shops sectioned off from each other like pic related or is it in the same building part

youtube.com/watch?v=nMWGXt979yg

embed

no fuck you i wanted to post an image

this is why your thread is dead, let me post shit how i want, cunt.

You can't Embed and post an image you newfag

no

That's exactly my fucking point you retard

This is a site wide thing, not a 4am thing
I don't even know if you can embed and pst images at the same time on cuckchan

Esso and Tim Hortons have a deal or something that any store built after said deal has a Tim Hortons included in its construction.
So it's a single building with two different businesses operating on opposite sides. Each are owned and crewed by different people.
Even with the esso stations that are too small or old to include a Tim Hortons has one in the lot, although different buildings altogether.

What are you fucking talking about you absolute runt?

I'm saying if you want to complain go to /sudo/ or something
It's site wide not just 4am

What happened

Okay, so it's different than a KFC in a petrol station along a Freeway

embeds happened, many people died, the jews lied, again

When did I complain you fucking retard?

Fuggin Jews

Is that not a complaint?

The guy told me to embed it, and I said no.

Somehow in your retarded mind that makes me a newfag?

Oh, ok I thought you got mad that you couldn't embed and post an image at the same time

we've been booty busted

Yes, because you're literally autistic.

it's bel man

f-funny y-you s-say t-that a-user

Bel isn't Australian I hope
I think it's Joey or tor

RIP Lizard

nah joey wouldn't be outright like that and tor only retorts as such rather then instigate

such loss

Shizune?

Now I understand why everyone hates this shit.

I really want to have sex with a robot waifu.

To be fair it's because I'm actually autistic
All me tbh

still not as bad as Holla Forums

Soon

Thats just because I was away user

I just hope i don't die before the happens.

he's sleep

blame ritsu, he's the reason why it's so bad

/sft/ shit hole non 2, yeah you're probably right

4amfags did LITERALLY nothing wrong.

Go to sleep ritsu

Nah staying up all day because no work.

30 more years at the latest
Think you can do it user

RIP Shizzy
Also that Art actually is hot unlike what Bioware did

4amfags did LITERALLY everything wrong!

T. huey

Huey did nothing wrong
t. VP Commodore

There have definitely been worse people than Ritsu here
as far as I'm aware he's never uploaded a webm of him in a corset riding a dildo

I like it. Things are usually slow at this hour, and the thread pops up right when it's dead hours at work

indeed

Nice trips

In an autistic way it makes the art bad as it's not faithful to it's subject

Co commodore did nothing wrong
t. huey's shower

oh it's faithful

Thanks mobile posting, you sure corrected that properly

You deserve everything you get.

This

Sure in the way that Shepard or what ever they're calling the MC has Autism
But don't forget that the pic has illustrated the character to be more attractive than said character by a serious margin

If you use your shower as a toilet do you use your toilet as a bath

Use the outdoors as a bath, a good water hose is all you really need tbh.

I bet you kiss girls you fagot

Yee yee

What a gay.

I wonder if the mods will ban is if we begin 'avatarfagging' in a dead bumplocked thread

That does sound comfy

Phone fags should be banned more than Avatarfags

yes

I can't believe I share this board with such plebian peasants

what a bigot

Soon, this will be a text board.

Words are for bigots

It's 2017.

Can't be bigoted if you can't do anything

Don't worry you'll be able to avatarfag fine untill around 10 am.
Mods only delete the posts after the thread has become irrelevant.

you should be ashamed bigot

Exactly you bigot :^)

Pic tangentially related

[Autistic Screetching Intesifies]

That was the most bizzare sentence I had the pleasure of reading today.

FUCK

MY

Hey Karen.

SHIT
I FORGOT TO ATTACH AN IMAGE

UP

Are you trying to cleverly ruse me?

At least you tried

There was an attempt.

Are you?

It wasn't that good of an attempt.

Witch part of a choco cornet do you eat first 4am?

Why am I persecuted so?

Ever stop to think that maybe you did something wrong?

So another Avatar from the times of rule 8 getting enforced is here

Huey did nothing wrong

Seems so. I'm going to start reporting to see if the mods would actually come in here.

No. Let me give you a hint; embed related, 7 months ago.

Oh please. I did nothing wrong and am completely innocent.

I honestly think they've given up and who can blame them Except the people who do

Fact check:
Truth: He did everything wrong.

This

This is fake news.

This, Huey Did nothing wrong

Should have hung around the irc more tbh famalam

Finally, a man of culture reveals himself.

Oy vey! Do you not trust the media goy? They are our greatest ally!

You have no proof!

The media doesn't understand how alternative shitting will help liberate everyone.

Don't forget that I was there when nobody else was.

Alternative shitting is a hate symbol. Only ebil nazis alternative shit.

Eh probably, though Applesause was from that time
Kinda sad that event is starting to feel like a long time ago, like that user killing himself, Bel/May faggery, Pedospider being a fag and showing his gay benis, and that time where threads got to 750 in an hour and a half

It will liberate all the strong womyn and PoC from having to use the white male toilets.

Bel did nothing wrong.

Almost forgot about that too
Daily Reminder that we helped to kill Next

Honestly that shit was so long ago I actually forgot what Bel did Though I do remember trying to convince that user to not kill himself and I failed, that was before bel

Next was an amazing fucking trainwreck

Considering the server actually gave 503 I think, it's been a while errors a few times, I like to think it actually ruined the transfer.

lime is actually pretty decent now that I've talked with him properly, he's probably just really tired of dealing with the same autists who will just ban evade anyways

Yep, I remember the whole shit with 20 posts able to go through at once by one user so we crashed the whole fucking site by abusing that glitch
We were heroes I suppose, though I don't like to use that term on myself and people don't see 4am positively either

Bel was just an attentionwhore from when the threads were more about blogposting and less about sticking it to the mods by being as much of a faggot as possible.

Imagine if the Transfer actually happened

Nice digits, I guess that shit with Lime was a fuck up with Orders, probably Marks fault tbh

Fucking mods ruined everything tbh

they wanted to do something but also not be complete faggots at the same time, which they failed in both regards since they tried to please everyone

Imagine being able to spam dubs 20 times in a row in every single thread in a thread a shitposter didn't like, and if you did it right, the entire thing crashed. Now imagine everyone having that option. Now imagine it being implemented on every board on the site. It would have been glorious.

Mark did nothing wrong.

Reply to what?

email you fag

The problem is when there is two diametrically opposed voices that are just as loud as each other

Mark Made 4am uncomfy tbh
Also I think we're at the 1 and a half year anniversary of you shitting a shower

Emails are for gays

Oh your still waiting. Lel what a fag

What's great is that I saw people on /am/ and /a/'s meta board bitching about it too.

Bitching about 4am?
And isn't /am/ as shit as Holla Forums

yup, although the waifus wednesday threads were what fucked 4am sliently since alot of the posters there come over to 4am to

gud thing you're a machine

it's very rude to not reply what so ever

How the hell am i supposed to reply to someone justifing rape of 12 year olds.

you're 12 years old? too old tbh

The shower shit. There's 4-5 posts on /ameta/ bitching about it, but I saved the /am/ one. /am/ just seems like it was designed to be version of /a/ for people that didn't want to worship mods for banning everyone who posts wrong and constantly fucking with posts.

Mohammad says it's ok. So does his brother Muhammad.

What about Mohammed

Machines have feelings

Not what i was saying. But what ever faggot, I bet you kiss girls.

I thought it was his cusine Muhammad that agreed with it.

I used to laugh at this statement, but after tay i don't really know anymore.

lies and slander

no you'd kiss me turbofager

Really? I didn't know you felt that way.

Rip Tay
Rip Guacman
Rip Premier
Lost like data in a recycling bin

Or is it

They both agree too.

you're not a very good tsundere

maybe it isn't

I play by my own rules.

Never forget.

rules of fag

It's not gay if it's feminine.

so you're saying you're a feminine now

What are you talking about? You're the feminine one.

Are you AI

Ladies, Ladies
Your both Feminine and both filthy 3dpd

No, but climate change is a serious problem.

nice meme, you've seen how I look

run dos
run dos run

Fucking Chinese filth causing polution

Remove 3dpd

3DPD needs to not exist.

All i saw was a stub

REMOVE

I agree, Artificial Womb Robots when?

3d is not important.

Not soon enough.

I agree we should remove 3d like (you)

Woops meant for

yes you're correct, I'm a stud muffin deluxe

R E M O V E

T R A N U

I agree but one day user, one day

You have no proof that I'm 3d.

3d really isn't important

Why did you break your desk

There is literally nothing wrong with being VS.

Soon™

you have no proof you're not 3d

Phil Collins should become the King of England

Phil has shit taste. I'd be a far better leader.

Into the bog

I got digits

Fuck this slow ass board

they're shitty 2deep4u photographs I took when I was at school

we just need to be more tactical guise

You can become the King of Canada or something
Phil can have England

Prove it

So further proving you're shit

If you aren't a tactical tactician tactically tactisizing tactics for operators operating operational operations operationally, you don't belong in the outfit and are probably a redditor as well.

nice

Thank you

heh

*Teleports Behind You* Nothing Personal, Kid

sheeeeeeiiiiiit

Last post.
Good night faggots.

rube

clearly

You don't want to be cancer now do you?

what do you mean TR isn't NC?

Look into your heart, you know it to be true.

the lack of a dev for TR really cries out

TR is so overpowered that devs refuse to use them. I can't wait to max out the fucking last scout rifle so I can stop playing this shitty game.

oh you've got all the other guns to max out first goyime

I think I'll pass. At least it's fun watching the guy throw a huge shitfit over being kicked out of wwew twice and then being kicked out of TE.

why become a leader then if you're not that dedicated?

I didn't lead anything. I was just an autist who'd roam around near where everyone else was doing shit and hope I got kills.

no as in leader position in the outfit

I wasn't high up in the outfit at all. I'd only get slapped with squad lead when someone was stupid enough to think I was competent enough to do it.

I see

I miss the time when there were only 4 people in the outfit actually playing.

I miss when the game was actually fun

That's a good joke.

for you

Of course.

what's the next step in your master plan

Wishing I was dead.

well don't

Too bad.

well double too bad to your too bad

Your bad is bad because it's bad.

it's good that you realize my superior bad, now you just only need to submit to it

But my bad is worse because it's my bad.

correct, now don't be silly

Don't cry because you've lost. Cry because of what I'm going to do to you.

lost what? you've said your self that my bad is better then your bad thus you've clearly taken my advice

Should I use yandex instead of Google? Or any other suggestions?

Do I have to ban /cuteboys/?

I use startpage.

yes

pls fucking do, those people are trash

Are you upset you keep getting banned from there?

only the group think BS that always seem to happen every fucking place

Totally.

it's good that you agree, when did you become this submissive?

Welcome to the real world shitlord. Your time is up.

get on my level xXxscrub_masterXxX

I'll have you know I am in fact known as xXx_/\/\4ST/-\_lA30M_51AYAxXx

nope I found your devaintart, you're f3m'paw_licker:3~

You sure that account isn't yours?

it's the same name on your f-list profile so more then sure

it's slip tim