#GamerGate + #NotYourShield [#GG + #NYS]: Basketball Nightmare Edition

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Current-Happenings

CURRENT TASKS:
PRIORITY TARGET: CONTACT THE IRS REGARDING FEMFREQ POTENTIAL VIOLATION ON POLITICAL CAMPAIGNING.
archive.is/mwfP5
1. OPEASYONEHOURSALVO
pastebin.com/V2eFA9GE (Last updated November 29th, 2016)
2. Archive.is isn't sure you'll donate money to them. Prove them wrong: liberapay.com/archiveis/donate
3. OP DISNOD 2: REBOOT. The Blizzard staff email addresses were added for easy emails.
>>>/gamergatehq/328644
4. Defend Free Speech! Anti-Internet Censorship Database Operation:
>>>/gamergatehq/329022
5. ESA dig and sift ghostbin (needs sifting and verification)
ghostbin.com/paste/qw2v3
6. ESA & other countries counterparts pastebins, more sorted info (needs sifting & verification)
>>>/gamergatehq/330259

ONGOING DISCUSSIONS:
> ESA Michael Gallagher GfC15 transcript of video youtube.com/watch?v=mQhOqFH8cR0
- pastebin.com/rb7uyF89
- reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/5wpnhj/deepfreeze_ethics_deepfreeze_update_five_new/
- imgur.com/gallery/X2w49
> Censored Gaming Talks To The ESRB youtube.com/watch?v=ItI0mGjdfnw

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/ThreadRepository.md

youtube.com/watch?v=wy9bisUIP3w - #GamerGate - If It's Not About Ethics;
youtube.com/watch?v=ipcWm4B3EU4 - #GamerGate in 60 Seconds;
archive.is/23Fde - GamerGate: A State of the Union Address.

• Use archive.is to deny sites ad revenue and traffic and preserve websites in case they are deleted later;
• Use tweetsave.com to archive tweets before they are deleted;
• Beware of COINTELPRO tactics: The Gentleperson's Guide to Forum Spies - cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm
• Be civil if you have to argue with people on Twitter, Tumblr or any forum - don't make us look like douchebags;
• Do not accept requests for any goal or demand list: pastebin.com/p5dVp1e5

• The #GamerGate Dossier: archive.is/nv1Fb
• #GamerGate.Me: gamergatewiki.com/index.php/Main_Page
• History of #GamerGate: historyofgamergate.com/
• View the timeline links in the Current Happenings section!

• All Operations: gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Operations
• Operation Disrespectful Nod: v.gd/jtftaG (email advertisers);
• Operation Shills in a Barrel: v.gd/IqOnFo (pick a journalist / outlet and find conflicts of interest);
• Operation Baby Seal: v.gd/iwvyPm (reporting Gawker for violating content guidelines); Possibly in need of rewriting.
• Operation Prime Rib: v.gd/ChMVI8 (stacks with above for x2 damage); Same as above.
• Operation DigDigDig: v.gd/lUx6Nq (find connections and corruption);
• Operation Vulcan: v.gd/Kbzw0L (educate yourself on logical debating);
• Operation UV: archive.is/N9ieT (contact the FTC about Gawker); Same as Baby Seal.
• Operation Firefly: archive.is/Kz6kP (spread #GamerGate to Tumblr and help update the Wiki page);
• An user's Guide to Twitter: v.gd/nwrbYF (the basics).

• GamerGate Wiki Boycott List: thisisvideogames.com/gamergatewiki/index.php?title=Boycott_List
• Support List: v.gd/bFfDrJ
• Boycott List: v.gd/eYq9go

v.gd/LNJbat

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/README.md

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/How-to-Contribute

Other urls found in this thread:

oneangrygamer.net/2017/03/mashable-uses-womans-mass-effect-andromeda-criticism-to-prove-harassment/26552/
archive.fo/TDsG9
archive.fo/CzTFY
archive.fo/0l7Ia
archive.fo/7LBOF
nichegamer.com/reviews/the-legend-of-zelda-breath-of-the-wild-review/
8ch.net/newsplus/res/70436.html
twitter.com/BroTeamPill/status/844083224485740544
twitter.com/BroTeamPill/status/844083712795000832
techraptor.net/content/mass-effect-andromeda-first-impressions
reddit.com/r/nintendo/comments/5z7i19/skyward_sword_3d_zelda_retrospective/
mediavor.com/skyward-sword-revisited-the-ugly-backlash-duckling-of-the-legend-of-zelda-series/
gamefaqs.com/boards/189707-the-legend-of-zelda-breath-of-the-wild/75107842
archive.fo/FfmR7
techraptor.net/content/nintendos-long-lasting-appeal-affirmed-in-3ds-patent-case-against-tomita-technologies
archive.fo/9zu3F
archive.fo/mSiSg
nichegamer.com/2017/03/21/former-cyanogen-ceo-claims-nintendo-approached-switch-os/
twitter.com/tamlin69/status/844199084764401664
imdb.com/title/tt3654026/fullcredits
archive.is/ummyw
youtube.com/user/GamingInColorMovie/videos
archive.is/HkSHi
archive.is/N4tLy
knowyourmeme.com/memes/retrowave-text-generator
knowyourmeme.com/memes/events/gamergate
knowyourmeme.com/memes/social-justice-warrior
archive.fo/sO6qL
twitter.com/Beavs/status/843999065343901699
gdcvault.com/play/1024510/Advocacy-Microtalks-2017-Challenging-the
archive.fo/EkRQ1
archive.is/8fyDG
archive.fo/DtR2i
archive.fo/MwDvn
archive.fo/7zwVd
archive.is/2eOrv
archive.fo/F3B3P
archive.fo/dvJhs
archive.fo/4HsQP
archive.fo/mZ3an
archive.fo/4DAmM
twitter.com/RubinReport/status/844264960607760384
archive.is/pQHjw
archive.is/zmOpm
aclu.org/news/aclu-comment-congressional-move-allow-internet-providers-sell-consumer-data-without-permission
twitter.com/hashtag/meyerstwitter?f=tweets&vertical=default&src=hash
twitter.com/search?f=tweets&q=#myerstwitter&src=typd
github.com/streamlink/streamlink-twitch-gui/releases
youtube.com/watch?v=EzYySSvH4dI
archive.is/vE6XQ
archive.is/RFoIU
twitter.com/pewdiepie/status/844238629266489344
archive.fo/7wlwS
opensecrets.org/orgs/summary.php?id=D000021806
archive.fo/u57nW
archive.fo/bptzN
archive.is/s6Xiu
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

MARCHE CONTAIN YOUR AUTISM

Funpost from time to time, but stay on topic, New article by Usher, clickbait sites are using Andromeda to claim harassment narrative, again.

oneangrygamer.net/2017/03/mashable-uses-womans-mass-effect-andromeda-criticism-to-prove-harassment/26552/

archive of previous bread
archive.fo/TDsG9

benis haha

From twatter, a HuffPo contributor article that isn't full of fucking shit!

Professor of psychology, media effects researcher and author of speculative fiction.
archive.fo/CzTFY

The study abstract
archive.fo/0l7Ia

The sample size only includes multicultural Frenchies, wonder what Psychanon thinks of this.

Something something 'SUPERIOR

Something something BASEMENT

Looked back last thread sees Marche lose his shit to levels that I've only seen with revolt tards he lost his shit so hard that Gookanon begged him to stop and chill out Jesus Christ this is why furries need to stay in containment.

probably not even marche

reposting discussion from last bread about esrb oc.

re: oc4 refining of 3rd point. I'm still trying to think about it. So with that in mind still rough draft again.
Left hand side (ESRB):
-playtesting consists of minimum of 3 raters, videos and a questionaire
Right hand side (user gen system):
-playtesting can be done quicker by a larger numbers and variety of customers.
It's clunky but gotta start from somewhere

The ESRB said the reason they were doing IARC & going for a more digital route was because of labor reasons. I think there's something in there that can be used.

continued

Hmm, is that one from their own material or an interview? Because if so, that might be an approach with potential.
Ideally that's the kind of questioning I want the reader to start asking for themselves, yeah.

See
Expanding to Mobile in Our Digital Age [February 21, 2013]
archive.fo/7LBOF

Ah thanks, I missed that one. 2013 interview, but it's still Vance speaking as a high level rep if I read that correctly.
Ok so the tl;dr of that article seems to me the ESRB seems more concerned about being trusted (because they're the ESRB and we've been around for a long time, as opposed to we're the ESRB and we continue to try to be accurate and just do our job without or as little bias as possible) as a source of content rating, especially in the digital market era.

Most reporting on social science studies is usually bad but holy shit.
Even without the controls .15 is still terrible, nowhere near enough for the retards in the press to declare it as a fact, not even in the ballpark.

I'm glad Jordan Peterson is at least putting a light on the garbage in the social sciences.

I'M GOING TO PROTECT HER SMILE

Well don't post all at once now, you fagnauts. :^)

There's only so many fake controversy EA and the clique can try to whip up, the game still looks like shit, with shit animation, shit modeling, shit writing, and shit voice acting. Nothing I say or don't say can change the fact that the game appears to be shit in general.

NO. STOP.

persona 5 out in a couple weeks
stay woke on the (((localization changes)))

Trying to get and read the whole damn thing, because the sample size large but limited to a bunch of frogs, and this relates to the entire world's perception and effect of video games.

Well a lot of rage and chimp outs on reviews lately, and like Breath of the Wild (NG walked into that minefield) and the shitfest that was Dead Rising 4 Hipster Revamp with Frank Rising DLC for the "real ending", Andromeda isn't looking good, but hey, Biodrones are still defending it, and we're back in time with the Zelda Defense Force.

QUICK ADVISORY

I just got back from playing games and I caught a ton of drama in the last bread.

I thought all of you guys would understand how this kind of attack works now.

>Pose as other anons (go back and count the (1)s) and claim the target is at fault/deserves it

And that's assuming it's actually marche. It can just as well be someone else trying to goad a ton of negativity onto marche, especially with mention of the ever elusive "Twitter DM groups" on Holla Forums. It smells like bait.

Let it go. The end result of the cycle has never turned out good for anyone but the shills. Marche at his worst is a harmless shitposter who provides a little entertainment. At his best he's one of us who's been here forever.

I fixed your picture.

Well, hope people would goddamn stop, take a take break and recover, come back and move forward.

And in a funny note, Nintendrones are relentless and NicheGamer staff walked into that blindly nichegamer.com/reviews/the-legend-of-zelda-breath-of-the-wild-review/

I assume Marche is, like Val, intelligent enough to understand that, outside of shills, the only thing people complain about him is meaningless. That's he's a furry, or a French faggot, is completely irrelevant here and mostly only throw out for banter.

That being said, yeah, we got a huge amount of (1)s and shills at the moment. Perhaps because of Andromeda's release and Biocucks trying to play INTERNET DEFENSE FORCE ?

Some of the old cancerfags have been active recently too. They took a swipe at KiA a week ago, so don't discount the possibility of them paying us a visit once they got done there. It always used to come in cycles, and shoving well-known people out of #GG was always their favorite tactic.

They tried the same tactic I described above on me personally around a year ago. When it didn't work they resorted into trying to crack my tripcode and spamming the thread with it, if anyone remembers. This shit is not new.

I do remember as I'm here since day one.

Expect them to strike again, it wouldn't be surprising for them to do so. And good luck.

May or may not be. What is suspicious is the timing, as well as attack and bringing up maku and twitter group. Reminds me of leftardpol, goon shit and revolt. And the previous bread before it, also had leftardpol trying to shit it up at the tail end. Same shit different day.

What caused that one? did bioware name drop GG or did something else happen?

Nothing could help that hot pile of muk.

They really don't have anything better to do with their lives. It seems.

No feeding the shills (You)s please

Just drop the usual tactic of sipping coffee and focusing on the usual matters while watching the shills burn , it works since they think they've won.

anons being faggots, more news at 11 o'clock

that cant be real, sheeeeit.

It's just like ME3, they lash on gamers because they said something bad about their game.

I wonder why people would try to blindly defend this game when we can clearly see it is far from decent. "Biocucks" is not really an answer, because I would think that if they have any common sense, they would at least acknowledge the facial animations.

You're assuming Biocucks have any sort of common sense, when they were blindly defending the company since the TASTE THE RAINBOW ending of ME3. If they still had any at the time, it's been bleached since long.

BECAUSE GAMERS HOLDING BACK ART

Was it really Marche or not?

Enemy raid. Marche or Marche impostor went full goon. That's about size of it.

Did you somehow filter out Polygon dragging the hashtag back up again as the strawman to blame for MEA's impending failure?

Something something realistic representation of women something bigot.

Something something realistic representation of women and alien species something bigot. fixed

Don't get too distracted by drama, real or manufactured.

The amateur level of animation is the least of the game's problems, though it's the easiest target to egg on.

I think it's mostly contrarian speak. "These people I hate hate this, that means it has to be good" or something.
Other possibility obviously is simply that these people have genuinely horrid taste and hate videogames overall enough to only enjoy the worst it has to offer.

(checked)
Spite is very powerful feeling, but usually it's retarded.

The issue with it is that it needs to be controlled. Otherwise it's just being a child. 9volt, strangely, rarely looks like anything but that.

Majority of goons,SJW and leftards rarely have another purpose than being /cow/ or salt mine.

Either fanboys who are blind to low quality or virtue signallers with access to daddys credit card.

If it's the former then they're idiots but if it's the later they're even more retarded as EA will get that money not bioware.

Look at this. Sweden burns.
8ch.net/newsplus/res/70436.html

is this bait ? In the meantime, lurk moar and never come back until you've killed yourself

Perfect plan, make the biggest piece of shit and when people call it a piece of shit claim it's harassment by haters and tell retards to buy it

It also makes him look employable in the eyes of EA.

I guess they learned about the ME3 shitshow somehow.

Three times no.

Oh my, NG really kicked that hornet's nest, they're getting super bullied in the comments.

At least they're being brutally honest about their opinions.

Will Persona 5 be worth the 3 years in delays? I honestly lost hype for it after the last 2 delays.

Fanboys, not even once.

uuuh…
twitter.com/BroTeamPill/status/844083224485740544
twitter.com/BroTeamPill/status/844083712795000832

This site is such shit. Filter everything.

Why this dude got make up on

A quick google search shows they're animations are okay, still doesn't explain the absolute train wreck bioware shovelled out.

So, who are these two?

I'm guessing really, really awful management just to start with.

Why does every person around me seem to think that Trump is going to be impeached? The way they talk it's like his presidency is already over. There's basically no chance of it, right?

It's either:

or:

Because they're retards who went all in with the Russia conspiracy shit that even democrat officials say has no chance of anything coming of it. Even when Dubya was in office they constantly said he was going to be impeached, it's basically a temper tantrum.

Stop talking to NPCs.

Good evening, faggots!

That's a "no brainer".

Good post and eerily true. What happens if this describes my mom? Can NPCs give birth to humans?

NPC can give birth to humans, since the only difference is the soul. The physical support doesn't matter.

By that theory, yes. You were just lucky enough to have a soul available when you were born.

Wishful thinking or effects of gaslighting– either way if any law was committed by Trump, they would have leaked it already because he and some of his crew were being spied on. Big game of chicken going on right now in the cold civil war. Lots of traps have been laid, some serious feinting and baiting and it is pretty exciting and funny to watch.

7/10 isn't that much of a deviant from the average so it offends the right type of people.

Crickets live in grass, you're dumb as heck pink haired tumblrina grill.

cant Trump defund the nsa and fbi at this point?
i mean what have they done since the elections beside keeping hilary out jail and undermining Trump?
wasted time, effort and money for chasing a ghost.

Im surprised there wasnt more articles about that bioware chick. Suppoe GJP 2.0 couldn't spin it like they did with Rapp to deflects criticism

That and EA didnt pay them enough

It's budget by committee, if he does that he'll be defunding the so-called Intelligence agencies that protect America.

They'll just start selling coke and child sex slaves to make up the numbers

You forgot about weapons.

Don't they already do that.

Its funny since that review sums up my opinions on the game.

For fuck's sake America.

Get your shit together and control your agencies.

Some of it I don't agree with, especially the "Wildly Overrated" part, they just invited a whole Horde of Nintendrones to rein on their asses, the youtube channel and twitter handle isn't getting any breaks

We lost control of them a long time ago. They aren't just enemies to the American people, but to the world in general.

The game yo me was ehh, metroid prime technically did the open world thing better.

and looking at the last thread, that marche did not open off with either a miranda or super gay, so I suspect goon

Literally shaking. How can they put Godfrey in the same boat as all those vile misogyterrorapists. Xir is a shining example of transblack empowerment.

The fuck is this list

I'm waiting for the whole list to be revealed and at least confirmed for half of it.

The game wasn't perfect and felt like Nintendo trying to play catch-up with modern game design, but fuck that voice acting and upgrades and cosmetics behind a collect-a-thon that aren't fucking optional and the double checking this, but the Divine Beasts have little story changes when you do them in different order, was expecting more story shit, but they could have made the in-media res of amnesia crap work better, and lastly, fuck those voices, seriously fuck them.

Betsy Davos, Real Vinnie James, Malik Obama, and a whole lot of wrong think and shitposters, wow.

I don't mind collectathons when there is variety, like in mario 64 or donkey kong 64, but this was like them making every gold banana a barrel or one of the huts in crystal caverns. The variety was an illusion. And not to mention 90% of the sidequest having the crappiest rewards, not even skyrim or fallout were that lazy in their sidequests. Zelda would be better trying to move in bloodborne's and dark souls' direction, the fights with the linel were pretty close. And enemy variety has died, there were more enemy types in ocarina and majoras mask. And I miss the staple spooky area

techraptor.net/content/mass-effect-andromeda-first-impressions

I was just thinking, what happens when an NPC begins to become selfaware? Some of my tastes tend to suck compared to what everyone else considers okay, even here.

I'd still recommend this game, but not buying it on the Switch asap, still waiting on Jewtendo's plans for the game and planning on waiting a year till they reveal what their plans for the Switch are

it's true Marche became a burn out and cut off his willy?

Michael Jordan has been a faggot since his first review but he's otherwise right in this one. The shilling is likewise incredibly heavy. Hell I may have stopped visiting the site in the past couple of months but the number of names I don't even halfway recognize makes it obvious that somebody saw a review that didn't proclaim the game as the second coming of Jesus and decided to get a bunch of nintendrones to come in there and shit on whatever they could find. For fuck's sake, they didn't even give it a bad score.

I got it on the wiiu, and you can tell they hurt some of its features by porting it to both.

It was a goon pretending to be marche.

No.

Oh, and to break the zelda cycle, skyward did not magically become a good zelda game, it still is quite blah.

The ds games are still shit also
LBW is still good

Astroturfed by the rabid Zelda Defense Force Fanboys who do it for fucking free, they got that Cody Pretendo fucker there in the comment section, youtuber, and twitter, they should have not used that title for the review, they just invited more vitriol and justification from them.

The game is good, better than Feminazi Horizon, but God damn the voices and the annoying rush to make it a launch title for the Switch might have hurt it.

It's in hindsight nostalgia shit with high praises because it was the last major Nintendo release for the Wii, still fun, but man, it went against Skyrim, I still thank them for Groose, that character was such a bro.

I enjoyed the ds games, but you have to adjust your mind that they are not traditional zelda games and you cannot treat them as such. I blame lbw for botw not having progression. It was an alright game, but bad when compared to its older brother link to the past. and tingles game is the shit.

Let's be honest here, people would be defending that garbage if it had normal controls. That's the major reason why people hate that game, even though it's just the shitty icing on a turd cake.

Spoke too soon user:
reddit.com/r/nintendo/comments/5z7i19/skyward_sword_3d_zelda_retrospective/
mediavor.com/skyward-sword-revisited-the-ugly-backlash-duckling-of-the-legend-of-zelda-series/
gamefaqs.com/boards/189707-the-legend-of-zelda-breath-of-the-wild/75107842

Remember that the wiiu gamepad was supposed to have live mapping features, and be able to change ability using the touchpad.

Watch out for GamerGate
The public enemy of the world #1
It is the main hashtag responsible for…
☑ Forcing a historian to prioritize shitposts over reporting their dad's corpse
☑ Vandilizing private property with "Strategic Designation #2"
☑ Causing chaos in Hollywood with an acid rainstorm
☑ Ruined the very concept of anime for everyone
☑ Firing a promising staff member from Platinum Games
☑ Making Colin Moriarty say a misogynistic joke and firing him
☑ Giving a white Iranian a date with DMCAstiny
☑ Creating bait that surpassed Metal Benis
☑ Stole Bioware's checkbook
☑ Making YouTube proud to support the [ERROR: Login to view this content] community
☑ Became Linkedredchannitin
☑ Adorning unrelated posts with images of anime boobs

I was more speaking in my opinion, if people want to defend it, let them. The game does have some great points, like the weapon upgrades, most of the npcs, koloctos and the bhuddist temple, the pirate ship and its boss the wooden pirate stalfos I hate myself for pulling that, but the actual boss should have been a regular giant octorock squid not a goofy monster and the giraham fights. But almost everything else is blah to oh god stop please.

Explain this linkedin is my only social media account

Homeland had a character rattling off a number of different sites another character visited, and his line ended on, "…4chan, Holla Forums, fucking LinkedIn." That was my understanding of it.

Some gay TV show did a SVU

Really, linkedin is bad now!? Its literally a hiring database, though some idiots try and insist needs to be more.

Friendly reminder that the Dickwolf has spoken to us again in a recent episode.

Homeland which isn't about defending the Homeland just did a CIA does much hacker shit referencing how hard it is to defend the Homeland when there are evil websites that protect privacy.

Internet rule zero: protect your privacy.

But how will these CIA interns protect America if their work gets harder with all of these laws!

If gab had any chance to become Twitter's alternative it effectively just killed itself

Unless he says on twitter, there really isn't a way to tell.

Autism is hell of a thing.

The verified thing? Thats the only way to attract sociopaths like all of hollyjew, which in turn would attract normalfags.

They had the verified checkmark within their first few months. However, GabPro is something knew. I guess that means they took away the donations box.

No, wait, there it is, right under the categories and invitation boxes.

lol get fucked gab. Your shitty upboat system sucks dick and everyone on your service never talks about anything but Trump.

Ohhh, ok.

It's the narrative being pushed in the media. They want to make it seem like it's inevitable.

There is actually very little chance of it.

archive.fo/FfmR7

Good, fuck faggots.

Can't they just turn off restricted mode? What's the big deal?

Faggots losing out on ad revenue from spewing their shit at young kids.

wew

And I guess 'educating' children.

You get what you wish for you commie retards, Did they honestly think they would be exempt from the thought police they so badly advocated for?
And you know if it didn't censor faggots but those they hate they would be praising it.

In other news, Jewtendrones celebrate!

techraptor.net/content/nintendos-long-lasting-appeal-affirmed-in-3ds-patent-case-against-tomita-technologies

I feel like Youtube might be testing the waters to turn the filter into default mode in a near future, like they do with their image search engine

Google absolutely destroyed their reverse image search function, I have no clue why they ruined something that actually worked.

Retards the lot of them.

Monkeys Paw
Monkeys Paw
Never wish on the Monkeys Paw.

Because fuck non degenrates.

Yeah Tomita was fucked from the get go. Nintendo has enough money to bribe the courts where Tomita thought truth could win.

Oh hey it's that faggot that said the "gamers are dead" was exaggerated and not really a thing

archive.fo/9zu3F

Nintendo is scummy when it comes to legal issues, but do not jump to conclusions that they bribed the court, patent laws are finicky, and if there is even a slight variation in the hardware patent it becomes a non issue, it has to be 1 to 1 theft to be a legal issue. Its why car companies do not sue eachother over how the tech in the different cars work.

With all the weird flip flopping he did, I still respected Eric Kain, up until the point he defended Paul Tassi's writing. Same with Ollie Barder.

I don't if he's your friend, he can't write for shit and is doing more harm than good with his position.

That's why I was hesitant to jump on the Nintendo hate-train for them winning the case. There's too little info on it to make a knowledgeable enough conclusion on what went on.

Nintendo has a history of fucking people over in the business, and Tomita is fucked, losing one lawsuit against a major company like Nintendo, means either they try to bury this or keep on moving or the court fees and the stigma they'll get will finally fuck them over to close shop.

Of course his overall review is being a shill and memory-holing the controversies and outright fuck ups by EA and Bioware, hipster betacuck faggot.

And if lawsuits on patents were flimsier, all vr would belong to disney, who had working units in 2006. And that would suck.

That just means it's sequel you retared.

God damn the salt just keeps coming.

Thats the risk when you go to courts. Tomita lost, fairly I belive this since they did lose to philips on the remote patent trial and should move on. Besides, if their only claim to fame is 3d, they are dead anyways for not diversifying and riding a dead horse. 3d is a dead fad.

Looks like Drumpf will be soon impeached

Nintendrones are ever loyal to their corporate god, Nintendo could replace game disks with week old dogshit and they would defend it there's a reason why whenever a nintendrone shows up people start saying "It's okay when nintendo does it" to take the piss out of them, it's because they will defend them to the death.
I will never understand why people fanboy over a company.

So… communications postgraduate fag is back with more feminism horror stories.

Also, did you know that the 40 and something % of gamers are women? let's forget context and that they played with cellphones or wii consoles.

Oh, and did you also know that there is only a 2% female game developers?

Also some shit about some angry dikes being the first 'cyberactivists' or some shit.

archive.fo/mSiSg

He was refering to when a small company loses to a large company and how that loss can ruin them dumbass. And its equally retarded to wish ill on something just because you do not like it and jump to conclusions like that they bribed the courts, otherwise we would be like sjws and jump to the conclusion that anyone accused of rape is guilty just because they have a penis.

Either way, they are fucked.

Look, more Nintendo news from this loud mouth guy in twitter.

nichegamer.com/2017/03/21/former-cyanogen-ceo-claims-nintendo-approached-switch-os/

Sounds too good to be true.

I also reacted to that.
The fuck kind of dumb thought is that?

If he was aproached, said "fuck off" and regrets it, I can only laugh, because thats called "not thinking ahead", something too many in the tech industry do.

I bet a DDoS will be next.
The bullying is reaching critical levels.

twitter.com/tamlin69/status/844199084764401664

Hey people, look at this.

Sounds like the guy is talking about a completely different, incredibly average, game, until he gets to, and proceeds to pass over, the part about the game's issues. I'm serious, it sounds like a review of (Either) another one of those experiment 7th gen RPGs dev were making prior to ME3, or a shooter companies were making after Halo became such a hit.

This vid will never get old.

no first for benis, therefore sage

The guy is known to be full of shit, just waiting on the Nintendo response if they give a shit.

Gaming in Color (2015)
imdb.com/title/tt3654026/fullcredits
archive.is/ummyw

Philip Jones - director, producer
Ryan Paul - writer, producer
Matt Conn - executive producer - also with GaymerX
Anne Clements - producer

Interviewees:
Colleen Macklin - MIT Media Lab
George Skleres
Naomi Clark - Board member Sylvia Rivera Law Project, made Consentacle
Matt Conn - GaymerX
Joey Stern
Jessica Vazquez
Shane Cherry
Matthew Michael Brown
Dan Bull
George Kelly Doughtie

Long list of special thanks includes:
Anna Anthropy - Silverstring client
Gordon Bellamy - IGDA board member 2008
Mattie Brice - Silverstring client
Merritt Kopas - Silverstring client
Rhianna Pratchett - on several clique members' friends lists

Are any of the other names familiar?

If he really is a nobody, then nintendo would be smart to not bother. nintendos biggest mistake of the past while was not offering the am2r guys a job and paycheck for the project rather than outright c&d

Is that a slide whistle I heard near the end? Not bad, not bad at all.

The ones who made the audio did a good job the video was meh though, this one was better

I know corporations and government are in bed, but this still seems disturbing.

They are getting more blatant, more sloppy.

I guess we are safe because they'll go after some hideous monsters. It would be terrible if they used traps as a weapon against us.

Clique members and some ecelebs, I recall we dug through this years back.

youtube.com/user/GamingInColorMovie/videos

Here's an article that says a bunch of colored faggots are taking their stand in gaming.
archive.is/HkSHi

Im more concerned with tranny horsefuckers having access to those kinds of resources

Transgenderism is a subdisease of depression.

For all the "we are just like you", they sure as hell make in a fucking habit of pointing how "different" they are.
This shit makes me wish for an actual holocaust.

I'm more concerned that the CIA is not aware of transgenderism being organized by a group that calls for the overthrow of the US govt >>>/8diamonds/552

The mental illness alone should be a disqualifier for intelligence service. That info should seal it. Why are they trying to recruit them?

Check this out.

Crusades. They actually were successful and lasted longer.

It's why celebrating diversity in weakness and lowering the bar is just weakening all human aspirations into a pile of shit that is called modern art. And just remembered that this movie just went to up on digital stores 2 months ago, after those lackluster viewings in GaymerX-Fag Space, downloading it now.

Last I heard, a lot of the people who have mental retardation and the like just breakdown and start crying tears of joy when people acknowledge them as a normal person instead of as a handicap. All these fuckers are doing is reducing progress of civilization by hundreds of years (If not causing us to progress backwards already).

Did the dig turn up anything more than is in that post?

Not very permanently.

Was this an SJW meme? I've been using this last one as my phone wallpaper for the last month and now wonder if I've had an SJW meme the whole time.

They were more of a success than the holocaust, just not so much against asians.

Keep dreaming commie.

Same shit as the "Rise of the Indies" and "Pink is the New Black" shit, circlejerk indie movies propaganda, can't say much ever or heard about it because GaymerX banned everyone fag, dyke, and trannies with wrong think in their safe space, tl:dr, propaganda movie with the usual clique.

Fair enough.

Well, dunno. Is kym still sympathetic to pro gg?

archive.is/N4tLy

At least link the article knowyourmeme.com/memes/retrowave-text-generator and no, it's a forced meme by vindicative SJWs and you still have to wonder, what's the punchline?

They know when forced memes by politicians are cringey and people who defend dumb retarded forced shit are downvoted to oblivion. But mostly, they can call out bullshit but "hurr durr both sides r dumb" is still kinda prevalent.

I don't care if it is, I'm still using this as my PC background

A shit cooked in an oven for 5 hours will still look and taste like shit after you cooked it.

knowyourmeme.com/memes/events/gamergate

I'm tempted to say yes but I'm not reading the whole thing it's huge.

Who would cook shit for 5 hours anyway? Indian chefs?

Actually KYM's page on SJWs is pretty spot on.

knowyourmeme.com/memes/social-justice-warrior

Forgot link

The thicker the bush the better.

How did you get one so big and detailed? Everything the generator makes has shitty jpeg garbage all over it.

Still pretty accurate on the GG article, and gotta say "Sponsored Content (The Cast of Sesame Street Reads Famous Movie Quotes) by Conde Nast" yeah, fucking shit.

I hate this argument.
The reason why a game like Sonic Adventure 2 is consider so great is because City Escape is one of the best opening levels ever.
Same with DMC3 where it gets straight into the action, and more recently Breath of the Wild, which is a Zelda game that final doesn't have a 2 hour long opening before letting you explore the world.

You need that kind of strong opening to hook the player. if a games opening is boring as fuck then that's perfectly valid criticism against the game.

even with its faults, KYM's page on GG is still one of the most relatively objective accounts available and is night and day better than the piece of shit kikeapedia article

Thats good to hear.

They still are, but they haven't updated the article for almost a year now. They stopped at "#SavePoint SXSW 2016 Panel".

exactly

someone from these threads made it while back, it's not from the generator

Well shit. I'll just have to make due with what I got then.

There's a difference between a bad, boring opening; and an opening that's slow and drawn out (Which is something a lot of people mistake). Most novels and films that have a slow opening are passed off as boring because of how impatient people get.

Yeah nah, I support Clinton and other globalists candidates.

This is painful to watch user.

Failed religion tbh

You came to the wrong neighbourhood, this is a Cruz board

I was just testing out Metal sonic he's not designed for the level. You want me to get an A-Rank cus I can get you a mother fucking A-Rank.
100% every Gamecube Sonic game.

This is the work of filthy devil worshippers.

Also known as filthy protestant englishmen.

Someone lied to you user.

Tell me where did the priest touch you, user?

I enjoyed adventure 2, but fuck the car levels. Fuck them hard.

The same place where the nigger touched you.

You filthy beasts are responsible with today's illnesses.

Daily reminder that God wills you interpret his holy text for your self and that relying on a corrupt, homo-loving pro-trans charlatan Pope will only end you up in Hell.

At least the Orthodox Christians have decent rituals.

Yet a certain (((Pope))) calls on you to welcome rapefugees and treat muslims as your brothers.

kek

Humans are fallible, even the current (((pope))).

But Catholic Dogma > Orthodox Dogma > Garbage > Protestant Dogma

Daily reminder that you filthy faggots helped Jews and made it normal to accept today's social illnesses and corrupted youth with your lies in the media.

Is not like every big protestant evangelist is a faggot who gets found out he got into lots of male prostitutes to assfuck him wildly and abuse cocaine.

And that filthy argentinian infiltrator is no Pope of mine.

Speaking of all this shit, I was reading transcriptions of a few of Luther's lectures in an archive last month. It was fucking hilarious.

last I heard there was some SJW mod that was locking shit here and there

He really was a devil and a degenerate

I hated the mission that if you touched anything game over.

archive.fo/sO6qL

Once again, a pedo will not go to jail because "she is an opressed" person.

The best is where he describes that Satan woke him up in the middle of the night and Luther drove him off by throwing his feces at the devil.

Dude was at best a schizophrenic that was used by the Germanic princes in order to excuse their defiance to Papal authority when it comes to religious taxation.

Yeah, the degeneracy is amazing.

This is some next level shit.
at least the kid got to /ss/ with someone who wasn't fat

This reminds me, the other day I saw a bunch of anti-cuck pics, like screencaps of posts where someone tells their history of proposing an open relationship and the guy NOPEing right out. Of course I forgot to save them. Anyone know what I'm talking about?

She must be subjected to oophorectomy.

I am really starting to hate woman. Not because of what they themselves do but because of all the beta men who let them step all over them and the country we live in. Woman cry about oppression while being able to get away with fucking rape of a minor and the beta court will let them get get off scott free. It's already a proven fact that woman get far less time and are almost never likely to get the death penalty for harsh crimes either and they don't even have to sign up for the selective services when they turn 18 despite the fact that it's a requirement for all men and is what allows them to vote.
Being a woman in the 1st world is like living your life on easy mode because of the beta men who allow it.
Yes I am mad.

Going to buy ME:A, anything i should know?

It's shit

It's trash

don't

Don't forget to buy eye bleach.

you can't get a refund on origin

This?

/ss/ in real life, it's a bit fucked up, but NTR on top of it? Disgusting.

Buy Toukiden 2 instead

wow, the hell!
so bad?

nigger are you retarded

Stop

give me your money instead.

Yes

How to kill yourself.

You nerds know this is bait.

Dogma A > Dogma B user, its not hard to understand.

twitter.com/Beavs/status/843999065343901699
Also all those comments

Someone made a thread about the recently concluded GDC gdcvault.com/play/1024510/Advocacy-Microtalks-2017-Challenging-the

Wow, talk about unwarranted self-importance

Nothing funnier then when reality comes slapping them in the face like a train.

archive.fo/EkRQ1

gdcvault.com/play/1024510/Advocacy-Microtalks-2017-Challenging-the

It's open season, download the pdfs and retardation, gonna check for more.

a-anons? How is Senkran kagura estival vs? worth it? or did the loc fucked the game up?

>I'm going to waste $500 of my daddies money, that will show you!
Oh no please don't spend someone else's money to spite me, oh no what will I do now?
Explains the cancer, they make nothing but shit.

My god, all it took was 3 moderately mean tweets for the horde to empty their pockets. This is amazing. Say what you will, but they are efficient at milking them.

It amazes me that before GG Holla Forums got so bad that you couldn't shit on Uncharted without getting a bunk of butthurt fanboys.

game is fine

sorry. But with this kind of respond from the gg thread i am actually glad that i didn't bought it! Sorry for misusing gg as a game-reviewer

Just pirate and buy later if you enjoyed it. Stop being a fag.

Fuck them and their revisionism.

GOD DAMMIT WE JUST WANTED TO PLAY VIDEO GAMES

you gay or something?

Hun, you fucked up, he moved on, but he was probably the perfect guy. You should of had self control and swore to be faithful and not had a blood ego. I am glad to hear he is better off now.

I smell manufactured outrage and a scam,

Thank you anons.

archive.is/8fyDG
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
My lungs hurt from laughing so hard, holy shit even Anthony Burch isn't this pathetic.

What a fucking cuck!

Indeed. If you were not a cuck, you would say "I look foward to the future and seeing what future devs can do".

Nothing warms the heart like a good nega-cuck story.

Well, fucking shit.

He should ask EA and Bioware how they did it for Andromeda, fucking cuck.

This "women can't into tech because hostile environment" meme needs to die. Reality is the exact opposite, yet it's 80%+ men. Women get coddled at every opportunity, it's disgusting.

Legit bad game

Overpromised, and underdelivered. At leas Peter Molleneaux and Todd Howard delivered some of their promises.

legit bad movie.

how in the world did you browse Holla Forums and not hear about all the warning signs and shit coming out?

Is he married?

If it needs 10 hours to be good, then it's shit.

What?

That 14 year old must a be a stud, just like most /ss/ doujinshi. The woman is hot enough to tickle my dick.

Wait for Origin discount or HumbleBundle.

Naughty Dog continues to be dead for me.

And all these manipulative cheating women are cluster bs and probably sociopaths.

They died when their lead from jak and daxter left for retro to work on prime 3. Everyone should have seen the signs with lost frontier.

archive.fo/DtR2i

I had a friend who was exactly like this. Dude came from an obscenely wealthy family, and was disgusted by the environment so much he ended up living super frugal. He only had furniture that he got for free other than the essential appliances, a decent laptop, and his bed, made his own soap/shampoo, and wore his cloths until they were un-salvagable.

I guess it was his own way of rebelling against his family, or his own fear of becoming like them. Dude was super nice though, and always generous.

He ended up meeting a nice girl from a lower middle class family and got married. She didn't even know he was loaded until after he paid off her school loans a couple months into their marriage.

Compare this to the Sola fide principal behind Lutherism and its protestant offshoots.

If a women trys to figure out your equity, dump her. I like to live frugal too.

errytim

I feel so sorry for these people. Makes me glad I'm single.

The selective memory and astroturfing by Biodrones who do it for free is amazing in that comment section.

>mfw I frienzoned her

There's a reason why Dogs are called Man's best friend and Diamonds a woman's best friend, men seek companionship while woman seek material wealth.

I'm guessing both of them have friends that benefit directly from having the game succeed.

Oh man, #4 was some gold.
My fucking sides. Thanks, I needed that.

That better be a 9/100.

>Off playing WDIDTDT, ML?

What did I miss?

He's rather fortunate Nintendo isn't going to make him have a "car accident" like they with Yokoi, but I have no doubt that the idea was tabled at some point.

Thank god my mind fell into the listless despair slot on the plinko board of depression.

Reminds me of muppuhfer related.

It's sad because there are countries where it's true. I knew a woman from India who ended up leaving the country to instead work in America because every tech company in India treated women like utter shit. She can't believe there are American women complaining about their cushy situation.

G'morning. I miss anything good? I went to bed early last night. At least I woke up to the best run of luck I've had in years.

In America, you don't get overtly mistreated, so much as you get delisted and ignored until you die on the streets.

That's the fucking point.
Feminism has no place on the western world, it would make sense where they really are oppressed but nooooo, they have to bitch about microagressions.

So what does that make pic related

And thanks for making me think of how bad my sister is, not that I did not already know, and when, not if, she gets into her innevitable legal caca, I aint helping her unless she has paid me fully back and swears to take medication that curbs her sociopathy.

Man's best bulletproof friend.

Yes. It's heavily shilled at the moment, and there is some strange attempt at making the game as 'ironically bad, so go buy it so you can laugh at it too goy'. Instead of just watching the trainwreck for free. And some bizarre neogaf grade sad attempt to make one of the characters a popular waifu meme.

And to add on, they state they will work oncountries like india and the middle east after they fix america, if they don't outright act like those 2 countries are feminist utopias. though if I remember right india does have some laws that reek of feminisms bullshit

Are you sure you didn't mistake that for another country ?

In the information age, there's no reason to buy anything that's "Ironically bad" when you can do it for free. It will never be House of the Dead 2.

What's got you feeling so lucky user?

India is in the top 10 of worst places for women, last I heard.

I meant part about feminist laws.

rabbit brought him luck

I started a porno downloading from two sources before I went to bed. Both were really slow and I figured they'd go for months without ever finishing. I woke up and they were both done. Then I checked my email and found out I won two GOG games from Techraptor.

I always do that rabbit thing because "Why not?" and this is the first time I haven't and now I'm having a good month for once. Nobody I know has died or anything.

It was something like "all rape accusations are to be belived" or something along those lines. I do know spain has a bunch of feminist laws that are absolute bullshit.

Diamonds aren't bulletproof. They shatter when enough pressure is applied along the cleaving plane.

Literally Listen & Believe.

Man's best friend that will help him get laid because what chick wouldn't love a dog made out of diamonds

It has Denuvo so you either have to wait, buy into origin early access or whatever they call their scamming service that lets you try the demo, or watch a video and get second-hand impressions.
Not that you'd need to believe much, just watch some gunplay videos. It looks terrible.

EA may be able to weather it out, they've been this bad for this long. Bioware on the other hand. IIRC they have what, one or two project after in the pipeline after this one? And after all the hype and shilling by the journo clique and usual suspects?
Isn't it funny how there seems to be a desperate campaign to appeal to buy the game. For the neofag shrek waifu lovers, it's a plea to buy it to signal against those goofygrapes. And for those who recognize a shit game by it's stink. Well buy it anyway goy, it's for the ironic lulz, just like Showgirls haha!
Sheeeit, what's next. Bioware reaching Randy Bitchford level begging for people to buy the game because of rule34 that he leaked himself?

I… don't know what to feel.

I understand the guys involved and they have their very well justified reasons to kick those bitches out, but still it feels bad for those bitches.

I think I'm too soft.

Those who hate on big dogs.

Chicks who hate dogs aren't worth having tbh fam. The only one I can even think of is Merkel.

Think of them as men. Would you have any sympathy for them then? Because the said they are men's equal, treat them as such. You are soft.

To be honest, I think I would even have sympathy of them if they were men. If they were so willing to humilliate themselves to get their couples back they could be educated to be good fucktoys.

I've seen plenty of feminists push for such laws. Because apparently "innocent until proven guilty" means nothing to them.

There are women that are not gold digging harpies. It's getting near impossible to find one in today's world it seems. But they're not extinct, yet.
You might be. If those stories are true, they would've bled those dudes or you dry, toss away the husk, and still complain that it's not enough.

No seriously, I see these two breeds with them a lot. Pleb-tier.

Thank God for the "Guilty until innocent" law that U.S. has, and no other country literally does (Last I heard).

Looks like something about Andromeda being shit struck one of Jason's nerves, if he's willing to start the "GamerGate is an internet harassment campaign against womyn" bullshit again. But of course, they've already proven that if you push them hard enough, they'll admit "yeah, we know you didn't have any part of this, but that's irrelevant."

That's not how it works you winged faggot. The gold digging game consists of getting you into a modern marriage contract without prenup, without fidelity, trust and love, pop out a baby or two, get fat, and divorce you and take everything you have. Jesus fuck do you even Brandon Frasier
JUST

It boggles my mind how they can go on about how "Not believing every single accusation is RAPE CULTURE" but they're silent on Islam (and to a lesser degree, maximum-security prisons)…which actually have cultures where rape is the norm. At least show some consistency, woman. I'll never get how we went from people like my grandma to you in two generations. She can't stand the whining about such great living conditions and keeps a loaded shotgun next to her bed.

The only woman I've known to have a pug is my fat cousin. He's a good dog, though.

We have it in Canada. Worded as "Any person charged with an offence has the right to be presumed innocent until proven guilty according to law in a fair and public hearing by an independent and impartial tribunal".

Why are the japanese so fucking based? They truly understand the world.

I guess I've become too soft and became too kind for my own safety.

Thankfully I'm not attractive nor rich and I treat women exactly like I treat men, so I can't get into trouble with women.

And, another point goes to America-Lite.

It also does not help that "only white men can rape" is a fucking law at least here in canada, hell, a muzzie (non refugee) taxi driver fucked a drunk white woman, and ruled she did consent while drunk and that it counts as consent, thus going against all that shit of "you cannot consent while drunk" here in nova scotia

archive.fo/MwDvn

You know what gets me? They're explicitly admitting that they're donating to Girls Make Games out of spite. They wouldn't be giving them money otherwise. What a great fucking message to spread, "if you want money, scream harassment."

The entirety of the EU does. For example it is compulsory for all states that want to join to have laws that are explicitly against racism and sexism.

You forgot to mention how when people say "Bubba will rape you in jail", nobody will bat an eye.

Yeah, but a man being raped by a women is just assault up here, sexual assault at most. Though thats probably more on the politicians than the courts since the courts up here can do pretty well sometimes.

As if we should believe Bioware, apparently they made a bunch of bald-faced lies for GameStopTV, like "the morality system is still there," when the reality is that you are utterly incapable of making Renegade decisions.

Yeah they were pretty much made for each other. She was the one who actually proposed to make their own shampoo to save on costs when she found out he made all of his own soap when they were dating.

> men seek companionship while woman seek material wealth.

Even more so since the original statement was that dogs were the best companion to humanity, where as the diamond thing was entirely a marketing ploy to sell worthless rocks.

And they want to pass even more laws because "there is an outbreak of sexist killings" or some shit.

It doesn't help any time a man kills a woman is about 'mysoginy' and how men treat women like less than animals.

Unless the guy is getting pegged, it's pretty hard to accuse a woman of rape almost anywhere, I believe.

Jesus christ the Andromeda cyclical thread has some desperate, unironic shilling attempt to defend the game. It's almost Jeb tier.

We spite funded shit too, but the things we have spite funded have provable ties to harrasment and were usually charities, and most of all, did not look staged as badly as anita on the colbert thing.

Id like to shake their hands. They sound like cool people.

There was also the attempt made to push anti-feminism as being punishable for hate speech.

Ment to add that in spain "femicide" is a thing but not "mascucide"

Anyways, back onto the OC. I changed the text as suggested from the previous thread.

Sadly there is no spanish Trump. The rightwing here loves sucking germany's cock and has the worst of the right while having the worst of the left.

Also, now I'm remembering meme, "It's not rape if you enjoy it."

I would say that it is pretty damn good now

dont worry guys, i keep summoning the memeteor, any day now, you will see

Yeah, I think the one exception to the charity thing was that one Kickstarter that Tumblrites tried sabotaging for "not pandering to (group) enough."

Nigga that's a vermin.

Is there any EU country that doesn't suck germoney dick ?

Can you think of anything else that needs changing? Or none that you can think of?

Thats why I posted it.

The phrasing seems better to me with this one. I kind of want to play with the graphic a bit, unfortunately I got something I have to do soon so I won't be able to try it until later on tonight. But it looks breddy gud so far.

Doesn't look like it.

Nah, if they kept passing it between studios, it would definitely explain the hot mess the game is. Plus the engine changes. It's pretty much Duke Nukem Forever all over again, except without the 20 year dev cycle.

You are soft.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed user. They willingly chose to cross the rubicon when they cheated and will garner no sympathy from me when they suffer the consequences of their actions be it socially, mentally, or financially.

While I might not go so far as to fuck their entire family over, since the best revenge is living well and I wouldn't want to even deal with them anywhere in my life again. I cannot blame the guys who did so, since none of it would have been possible if they didn't cheat.

Cheating is a supremely selfish act of betrayal based on cowardice or greed. It is an act stating that they think you are nothing to them, and their desires are prioritized over everything else without any consequences.

This applies to both men and women who cheat.

At the very least, DNF was mediocre, not jarringly bad. But saying Gearbox is good is like saying that drowning is better than burning to death because if you drown, you won't die thirsty.

Or "if you got hard it means you wanted it" as if a guy has complete control over his cock and it totally doesn't respond to stimuli against one's will.

No actually it does.
No studio wanted to take blame for that garbage.
Five years in which they had one worker rotation per year.
So it had hundreds of people changing game on fly, and then they weren't allowed to finish it.

If we got Trump here he'd be in jail in 0,

I was thinking more in the sense of "big budget and a lot of people = super good".
It doesn't work like that but in PR speak it does.

They are. The world needs more people like them because it gives me hope that I might have a relationship like that one day.

Maybe an additional one with chromatic abberation? As cancer as chromatic abberation may be, it does have a sort style to it

The Max Payne 3 effect? Not sure how I'd be able to get that done…

archive.fo/7zwVd

You can do chromatic abberation by making a red, green and blue layer, all of which are on top of each other but instead of being perfectly overlayed you have red, green and blue with a small space between each other. Just make sure you don't fuck the order up in which the colours go, keep in mind that CA replicates a defect in lenses due to varying wavelengths being refracted at different strengths.

Thank god Niche Gamer is steadily growing to replace this shit.

Thank god. I can only hope some of the others get bigger too. I don't really use video game journalism sites, but if I have to I'll go to Nichegamer or Techraptor or one of them.

Buzzwords, shit and basic fuck all.
Bioware need to become history.

promote/retweet/link/post them whenever you can so they can grow. Gamasutra used to have some half decent discussion and it still does here and there but in general it's been entirely subverted by the GDC-fart-sniffers that results in crap like this being posted

It doesn't work very well in terms of style when you have a lot of colour anyway, it works best with clearly defined geometry that doesn't vary enough in tone to turn the chromatic abberation into a blur effect.

I do when they make something worth sharing which is most of the time.

Take this PSA on Breath of the Wild, which cuts through the Zelda Game = automatic 10/10 hype that is present everywhere but imageboards.

Ah, turns out I have a plugin for chromatic aberration. First pic is that, Second is hand-made from following a tutorial on it. I still feel clueless on doing CA…

I'm a bit disappointed in NG to be honest.

The second one looks better to me. The first just looks like my monitor is having a flashback of an LCD delamination.

Patrick is one of us, guise
archive.is/2eOrv

wtf I love klepe- nope, no I don't. The guy is still the same hypocrite and weasel.
As shown on

fuck
OFF
I'm a bit late but life always fucking finds a way

People should have already learned to not touch this shit so how does gamesutra still live, is it OPEN THE GATE OPEN THE GATE OPEN THE GATE OPEN THE GATE OPEN THE GATE OPEN THE GATE OPEN THE GATE OPEN THE GATE OPEN THE GATE OPEN THE GATE OPEN THE GATE OPEN THE GATE OPEN THE GATE OPEN THE GATE OPEN THE GATE OPEN THE GATE OPEN THE GATE OPEN THE GATE OPEN THE GATE OPEN THE GATE

Since there's nothing else I can think of to change the sign, I assume it's good enough to be posted without the mark?

Do you have a version with the X being bigger on the graphic?

And lo, the comment section is going "wah, how dare you say our sacred cow is not perfect". And I agree with niche. The game does some things well and things not found in bethesdas open world games, but other things not so much. And I just noticed something, half of the world layout is literally "because it looks neat". Call me a lore fag, but world arrangement is necessary for immersion, and this world lacks that. Bethesda does it better, as does the souls series and even other zeldas, this one fails at that. For many people who yell that "vidya needs a good story" this one lacks that.

The plugin makes it really shit by going over the top with it. Just try what I said, which is to turn the image into a red layer, a green layer and a blue layer. Pic related should explain it: due to the fact that different wavelengths are impacted differently by a lens, the resulting effect is multiple focus points, one for each colour, and thus you get a slight distance between each colour. Although the effect is replicated by simply making the blue image bigger than green and green bigger than red, sometimes you can cheat by simply pushing the images more to a certain direction to make it more bearable.

By X you mean the tape?

Also an alternative to using RGB would be CMKY

I wanted to screencap these. but i'm just getting a black pics when i try to screencap anything in this thread.
I can screencap in other threads but not this one can an user help me out.

I know a lot of you don't particularly like Jim/Mr Metokur/IA and with good reason, but this seems relevant.

Yes. Extremely rough hax scrawldoodle to show what I mean. Just playing to see if the x bigger looks more legible or too over the top. Keep in mind this is done freehand, napkin sketch style.

How are you screencapping? I use the snipping tool

Have you tried turning it off and on?

first you click the arrow beside anonymous and hit select post and then you click the Screen cap button at the bottom of the page.

A stopped clock is still right two times a day.

Well yeah, your average gamer is so inculcated in the Nintendo can do no wrong mentality especially with classic franchises that NG had this PSA before the review to give fans time to process reality. It will take some time to undo the damage caused by years of shit journalism.

did you try switching between http and https?

Waypoint removed PDP from their examples of racists on youtube but kept Jontron

archive.fo/F3B3P

it didn't work.

Like this? Or do the colors need a slighter nudge as opposed to a more forceful push?

Jim's a faggot, but he is generally on the mark in his views.

As the 3D ones go, Darksiders does it better. Some of the 2D ones are nice for nostalgia's sake but I replayed a bunch recently and found them kind of boring a lot of the time.

some people don't like him because he's a butthurt fag, not because of his viewpoints

I got it I switched to and used internet explorer for the first time since like 2006

I'm definitely not saying it's tenouttaten bestgameevah, but the score was obviously low-balled to generate controversy for clicks. In Jim Sterling's case, the things he said about the game actually qualified it for one of his higher scores according to his criteria, but he scored it lower anyway. Because that meant people talked about it.

But even with it's high scores Skyward Sword was extremely lukewarmly received by the average gamer. Recent Mario titles have been polarizing too, to say nothing of things like Fire Emblem. Not say they didn't have their share of fanboy support, but to say all Nintendo games are universally praised by the common masses is incorrect.

ded

Try to make the effect a bit stronger by making the gap between colours a bit bigger. The thing about pushing it more towards one direction is dependent on what looks better for the given case, there is really no one-size-fits-all advice for pushing it to a side. Also maybe play around with graphs afterwards (assuming you are using Photoshop) to make the text and border a bit less blue without erasing the effect.

Botw is an alright game, bogged down by a lack of progression and growth, an open world where you can do the same thing over and over, lackluster locations save for a select few like the zoras domain and gerudo desert, and a general lack of meaningful worldbuilding. Terraria is a better open world game than this zelda, despite being 2d. I hope they move towards the souls games and return to equipment again, while keeping things that do make sense like having bows and weapons findable in say towns and in dungeons and having many of them rather than the single bow in a chest that was weird having some of the equipment in chests when they are probably a common item in the world like bows and boomerangs and bombs and even hammers

When I think "affirmative" I think "enforcing on everyone"

archive.fo/dvJhs

archive.fo/4HsQP

I'm holding out hope for a third. The new IP owners did say they were open to having the original devs make a new one. My PC's needed a new part since May of last year though so I never finished 2 and haven't gotten to play Warmastered Edition of 1 even though it was free

Are they just talking about Link crossdressing?

1 is awesome, 2 took too much from PoP sands of time and the equipment system bogs it down. and it did the same as ocarina with the skultulas with the shards where there is no master list at the end and where you mis one you got to go through the whole fucking game to nail it down but as far as compared to this zelda, darksiders 1 and 2 are better.

I agree that 2 took too much from Prince of Persia. I remember thinking the same thing as I was playing, that they took a lot of the Zelda out. Darksiders 1 is a great Zelda clone, though. Combat's got just enough God of War (and a little Devil May Cry) in it to stay interesting, and the dungeons aren't quite as cookie-cutter as in most Zeldas.

Beware, warmastered still has the bug where you have to save when collecting the last armor peice to get the armor in newgame, aand bad audio glitching in the cutscenes, which is not a pc only bug.

Using Paint.NET.

I personally think it's over the top.

I did not know that, but yeah I'm also getting blanks.

And the equipment is all usable in regular combat, something the next zelda needs to do if they bring it back they better, I miss my clawshot, and want to use it to grapple enemies then swing them around like wrecking balls, and use it to live dodge past enemies

did they fix the game breaking bug in the Samael boss fight?

I never even knew about that bug.

Most of them, yeah. I usually just used the sword and scythe, though. Love that game.
I never liked that one dungeon you can't go back to, though. Pain to navigate and there's a lot of good loot to grab that you can miss.

I was originally thinking making it into a skull and bones poison logo. I thought that one might have been too over the top. :^) But looking at it now, it might be over the top. Oh well, gotta scratch the itch just to find out sometimes.

Dunno, my autism and backlog made me only get up to the blackhammer.

Let me guess, "HURR, IMMA POST AN IMAGE ON THE INTERNET!" They need to fuck off with this shit, it's a lot more mundane than they're trying to make it out to be. Not to mention that Eichenwald's already been long-since revealed to be a piece of shit, but that aside, apparently, the type of epilepsy he has doesn't make him have seizures from strobe effects, meaning that it's entirely because of his self-admitted sleep deprivation and drinking.

Charlie Chaplin's overrated speech is sjw trash

I’m sorry, but I don’t want to be an emperor. That’s not my business. I don’t want to rule or conquer anyone. I should like to help everyone - if possible - Jew, Gentile - black man - white. We all want to help one another. Human beings are like that. We want to live by each other’s happiness - not by each other’s misery. We don’t want to hate and despise one another. In this world there is room for everyone. And the good earth is rich and can provide for everyone. The way of life can be free and beautiful, but we have lost the way.

Greed has poisoned men’s souls, has barricaded the world with hate, has goose-stepped us into misery and bloodshed. We have developed speed, but we have shut ourselves in. Machinery that gives abundance has left us in want. Our knowledge has made us cynical. Our cleverness, hard and unkind. We think too much and feel too little. More than machinery we need humanity. More than cleverness we need kindness and gentleness. Without these qualities, life will be violent and all will be lost….

The aeroplane and the radio have brought us closer together. The very nature of these inventions cries out for the goodness in men - cries out for universal brotherhood - for the unity of us all. Even now my voice is reaching millions throughout the world - millions of despairing men, women, and little children - victims of a system that makes men torture and imprison innocent people.

To those who can hear me, I say - do not despair. The misery that is now upon us is but the passing of greed - the bitterness of men who fear the way of human progress. The hate of men will pass, and dictators die, and the power they took from the people will return to the people. And so long as men die, liberty will never perish.

Soldiers! don’t give yourselves to brutes - men who despise you - enslave you - who regiment your lives - tell you what to do - what to think and what to feel! Who drill you - diet you - treat you like cattle, use you as cannon fodder. Don’t give yourselves to these unnatural men - machine men with machine minds and machine hearts! You are not machines! You are not cattle! You are men! You have the love of humanity in your hearts! You don’t hate! Only the unloved hate - the unloved and the unnatural! Soldiers! Don’t fight for slavery! Fight for liberty!

In the 17th Chapter of St Luke it is written: “the Kingdom of God is within man” - not one man nor a group of men, but in all men! In you! You, the people have the power - the power to create machines. The power to create happiness! You, the people, have the power to make this life free and beautiful, to make this life a wonderful adventure.

Then - in the name of democracy - let us use that power - let us all unite. Let us fight for a new world - a decent world that will give men a chance to work - that will give youth a future and old age a security. By the promise of these things, brutes have risen to power. But they lie! They do not fulfil that promise. They never will!

Dictators free themselves but they enslave the people! Now let us fight to fulfil that promise! Let us fight to free the world - to do away with national barriers - to do away with greed, with hate and intolerance. Let us fight for a world of reason, a world where science and progress will lead to all men’s happiness. Soldiers! in the name of democracy, let us all unite!

What's your point?

Buddy, >>>Holla Forums is that way.

You are.

like once a month that shit reaches either reddit's or imgurs frontpage, and the message it delivers isn't even that good.
that part bothered me the first time I heard it, but back then I didn't knew shit about sjw's and that crap and feminism wasn't that big of a problem.

idk if you noticed but the tech industry is basically doing this right now. They didn't hire the best devs for the new Mass Effect, they hired "the right people". They didn't think when they hired them.

I think it belongs more on the red sign than yellow

Never used Paint.NET, does it have something similar to Quick Select Tool? Currently on GIMP and it has been a pain in the ass going without it for quick edits

Going through their other reviews that they have, the score NG gave it seems pretty consistent with their criteria. You could debate that the game might be an 8 or so, but it isn't like they gave it a 5 or 6.

Except that this tech industry you're talking about is not showing "humanity, kindness or gentleness" either. Those things are important. The speech isn't saying that they're the only things that matter, but that ignoring them will only cause misery.

I don't like part "to do away with national barriers".
Otherwise it seems fine. Also it was SOMETIME before all this even begun.

There's only like 2 crossdressers: Link, and the guy you get the Gerudo girl garb from.

So is dressing like the opposite gender trans enough or not? Do they want a woman you meet in town to expressly tell you that she used to be a man?

well, right now you are (1) too… Also it being old shouldn't shield it from criticism. The quoted part was bad, or do you also think that we should stop thinking and start feeling more? Do you also believe that tears say more than evidence?

I meant making the graphic resembling the symbol, with the tape extended to make the cross bones. But it might be too much. Don't mind me, sometimes I have to just go over the line to see how much is too much.

I think it's best handled by leaving it open to interpretation. Crossdressing definitely doesn't make you a tranny. A lot of the time it's fetishism more than anything, or part of the obsession a lot of gay guys have with seeming cute and feminine.

Unfortunately it does not. I mostly use it because it doesn't freeze to load up the fonts I installed.

(((Kurt Eichenwald's))) a pedophile who got caught spending thousands on childporn and deserves to die.

if it's still posted and shared today I think we should treat it like it's a recent work

Tell me little lies. Gamasutra.

why not just use photoshop instead? You can pirated it off their website and then just put a crack over it.

Reminder that LW herself, who went to the fucking UN to argue for more censorship, got bit on her smacked ass for it.

Someone with a Twitter sock to waste, please tweet this at them.

Like this?

So… Trump is making her daughter his apprentice to become the first female president?

It's more that crossdressers/transvestites are deemed trans when they feel it helps their numbers.

Link only wears the Vai Gerudo set to get inside Gerudo Town and as heat resistance (before finding better armor for that purpose). The crossdresser you get it from is totally into wearing his set, regardless of his orientation.

They also don't mention the gay construction worker boss because NOT PROGRESSIVE ENOUGH now

This would truly be the best timeline possible. We need to start building lord Keks reserves of mememagic now, because he'll need all of it to pull that one off.

Das it mayne. But, that's just me though. For some things I want it to be more subtle, for others I want it pushed further. But again, that's just me. You could be right too, that it's too over the top.

That's what I mean. Crossdressing doesn't make you trans but they act like it does. I've known people who like to crossdress but don't want to be referred to as chicks, because they aren't trans. They just like wearing girly clothes.

My nephew is like this and it shames me greatly. He posts on /cuteboys/

And using sockpuppet accounts of the same pseudonyms he bought kiddie porn under to inflate the Amazon ratings of his books. And he sued his own mother. Plus

I was wondering what Chelsea had to do with it, of course she took the opportunity to go "B-BUT IT'S ALL ABOUT MEEEEEE" and got her journo buddies to do positive press for her.

We talking about Ivanka Trump? I don't really know much about her, but don't you think it's stupid to vote her just because her name is Trump? Also why would anyone need a female president anyway?

You are starting well with those hitler trips.

Yeah, sorry for the (1), my internet router fucks up all the time, and each time it does it restarts my IP, changing my ID.
Also, no, I don't think that, but you're an idiot for taking this literally. It's like a poem, the purpose is to feel the meaning, is to grasp the sense that humanity forgets its heart for the sake of empty principles, for the sake of power, of cold steel isn't of warm embraces.
You need to watch the entire fucking film in the first place, and to watch Chaplin's work overall. He has repeatedly showcased the idea that love was much more of a purpose than power, and his speech is precisely what it means.
Moreover, you completely took away the last part that is entirely dedicated to the woman he loves and who's listening. This entire thing isn't for the world.
It's for her.
It's all, always, just for that one person, user.

That's what it's about.

That's the same bullshit argument people like Anita use, user. No, it shouldn't. It should be interpreted differently, sure, but treated as it was and why when it did get created.
What it meant at the time in context is still what it means today, just for different reasons. "Love your neighbour" is something that can be told if five billion different ways, it's still exactly the same point each time, even a hundred years later.

Well, she has full access to government files, have a government cellphone and have an office in the White House.

How old are you to have a nephew old enough for /cuteboys/? Or is it a thing where you've got a sibling who's way older than you? I don't post on it but I browse /cuteboys/ because I'm into cute crossdressers.

And transvestites tend not to want to be lumped with women either.

I have a sibling that's way older than me. He's 20 I'm 32

That too. Sometimes a guy in a skirt is just a guy in a skirt.

Well, I feel a bit younger now. I'm only 26.

Is he cute?

Any further "Comments" (Heh) on the sign? If there's nothing else to do on it, then I feel it's safe to post it without the watermark.

archive.fo/mZ3an

archive.fo/4DAmM

For what's worth I feel 26, and don't much older than that. But my actual age bums me out still.

He would say yes but he looks like a dirty hippie.

How is that any different then "Coloured people" or just "nigger"?

It's not.

I usually feel about 16. Probably because I haven't done much with my life since then. Like if somebody asked me what year it is, and I had to answer right away without stopping to think, I would probably say 2006. The idea of being 30 one day gets me a bit down, though. It's one thing to be immature in your 20s, but you're expected to have your shit together once you're in your 30s. You gotta have kids and a wife and a good job. If you're in your 20s and ignore your job's dress code you're a rebel or a free spirit or a dickhead. If you do it in your 30s you're a manchild or retarded or something.

gg is one of the few things keeping me sane

Their explanation is that "Person of color" puts "Person" first, rather than how "Colored person" puts "Colored" first, as if it's their primary attribute.

Which, of course, is total horseshit, because mentioning they're "of color" means they're making it a point to draw attention to them being not white to begin with.

I only have one ending left on Drakengard now. Too bad it's a fucking collect-a-thon before I can do it.
I hate with all my heart collect-a-thons.

More importantly, how is "Colored people" not considered racist? Black at least has a unique identity different from Yellow-eyes or Whites, yet those words are considered "Too problematic."

It's because they ran out of words to use and "colored people" was already taken.

If they honestly use that excuse then they contradict themselves, libshits claim "African American" is the PC thing to say but they never say "European American".

They also never say African-European because Mozart was black

Halt my good sir are you stating that we of negro descendants are of Anglo Saxon linage?
Defecation!

By thy holy catholic church I shall grant thee, protestant demon fornicator of goats and infidels, yee (thee)

It's looking breddy gud to me.

And holy shit, that andromeda cyclical is just crawling with apologists and shills trying to salvage the wreck.

Now THAT looks pretty good to me.

Even some anons are legitimately defending it

And people say nintendofags are bad, at least nintend puts out enjoyable stuff, ea just rapes.

Usually because they use ethnicity rather than general revion, e.g. Italian-American. Which, again, is nonsense, as it pretty much nullifies anyone who is a mix of several European ancestries.

Here you go!

It takes a "special" mindset to still be an EA apologist.

Anyone know what emotion this is trying to convey; ( 'ω' )
Some jap sent it to me

The same as ":3"

You're gonna get denko'd

twitter.com/RubinReport/status/844264960607760384
The WSJ really did fucked up didn't they?

(´・ω・`)

wait the little arms didn't show up

Reminds me of Kumamon for some reason.

Plebbit wants to make it's most well known feature obsolete. I wonder if they'll go the way of Digg with this shit.

archive.is/pQHjw

No, it takes getting paid. The free shills are just children. No one but them can be this oblivious to the fact that, laws permitting, EA would skin them alive and sell their organs to the highest bidder.

That'll teach her for defrauding him of his Good Boy Bagel

Wew, as if reddit wasnt circlejerky enough

He's just putting on a show…r-right?

aka Laura K. Buzz, the one who leaked false Nintendo leaks, tweeted about being kidnapped during a convention, throwing a hissy fit over 'person' label, and recently graced SuperBestFriends cast (SBF really throwing themselves with that lot huh, in some of the videos Matt kept mentioning Slowbeef).

You're still gonna get denko'd.

FF's twitter is pretty much almost entirely politics now, in case anyone hasn't noticed. But they're really getting hammered on this post about Trump not shaking Merkel's hand.

archive.is/zmOpm

Huh, that's weird. The one guy's girlfriend is close friends with Dick Masterson and them, and he's about as anti-PC as it gets.

Holy fuck these mongoloids are SO FUCKING DENSE
He did shake her hand, and the stories about him not looking her in the eye are bullshit as well.

And by the way, this face is supposed to be Ryder in excruciating pain as she sticks her hand onto some sort of alien keyboard that's pulsating with electricity to stop the Big Bad. This is literally her pain face

That cyclical is putting my sides into orbit. You have shills and apologists both paid and free trying to defend the wreck, even trying to waifu fag. There's even goons still trying to infiltrate via hot pocket position and vols, and trying to get ownership of full Holla Forums.

Going by what I've heard, a lot of people screw their lives over because they feel like they need to find…something to do, and end up paying for it for the rest of their lives.

One right here, descendant from four European countries and two American-Indian tribes.

Are you sure that's pain she's feeling, and not smugness? Because that looks like a smug face to me.

I should've saved the damn webm, but yeah, that's supposed to be pain, unless she fancies receiving high voltage shocks through her arm

Some girls do.

Well, I mean, some of the movement looks good, but my god did they drop the ball on literally everything else. Bullet sponge enemies (especially snipers), your weapons hardly feel like they have an actual impact, the melee is the clunkiest I've ever seen in a game, but is the only thing that seems to be actually effective… Pretty much the only thing the combat has going for it is "you have good maneuverability."

Real life is becoming a hentai doujin. This was not what I thought when I was promised anime would be real.

this is what i don't get?
Do shills get ordered to come here?
HERE?
What do they expect?
We are far less populous than 4/v/ and we are really really not into bullshit?
They really expect to magically comvince people in 8/v/ ?
Is their employer brain damaged or just an imbecile?

Why is Ryona so perfect?

There's goons in that cyclical.

that facial expression is a mystery, its like the animators have never seen a human face.

Tech companies are really going all out with their leftist investment. Someone's just going to make an alternative if they ban them.

People of Nigger

I think some dev-user way back when said he'd tried to talk to the marketing department where he worked, but they were too far up their asses to realilize how obvious they are. I thought I screen-capped it but I can't find it.

Ryona is love.

Because she's genuinely the nicest and caring senran, plus her always upbeat and happy personality.
Even when she's talking complete filth she somehow makes it look cute.

Hey, so, who has heard about MundaneShill's latest blunder?

I want to marry Ryona.

im still here user. im redrawfag

You mean him defending a pedophile because pussy pass? I wonder how long until he starts defending the religion of "peace".

Man, now I'm feeling feels.

I still haven't changed my background. I will never change it

Hephebophile. Still illegal, but 14 isn't pedophilia

It's the eyes.

That would be it, yes. This is definitely not vidya or GG related, but who feels like fucking destroying him on YouTube? I do.

I think it's the whole package. The eyes, the figure, the heart, the lewd mind.

Where is that webm about differences in this ?

Dubs confirm

she'd probably go completely commando if you told her to

shizune rin is a chunni

I don't want her just going commando, I want her at home in nothing but an apron waiting to kiss me and ask how my day was and then make love once the children are in bed.

*open the door*

Pervert pretender.

The fact hat they gave it the exact same numerical score as Sterling is what is kind of raising a red flag for me.

Why do you even separate people by skin color? Here in Germany this shit would be considered highly racist.

What episode was that again? The one where that kid gets called a nigger in school? That show had a lot of good moments for webms.

From what I can tell NG rates games overall, lower than other reviewers since they actually try to make use of the 10 point scale, where as Jimbo uses the same 5 point scale as IGN, Kotaku, etc.

So Sterling giving it a 7 is like NG giving it a 5.

e6ccce4, you post old ass charlie chaplin shit. And with this
I'm wondering if you're the krautist.

They predicted brown a decade becore.

Because it already was a huge problem among niggers back then and probably always will be.

Black person does something stupid, not that hard to predict to be honest.

Satan pls… they are just a bunch of kids

She want him black inside all holes.

I like chris rock so much.

A lot of older comedians and actors understand how crazy the entertainment industry is.

It's so nice being in a nice area. The last time I saw a cop he paid for the coffees of the five people after him because he found out his wife was pregnant or something.

Patreon takes 5% of every transaction. If they care so much about "The Arts" why don't they cut this to 0%? The truth is they are super happy about this government cut and can't wait to get more people on their shit - where it should be, but they shouldn't kid themselves either they only see dollar signs.

Patreon is a much better alternative than taking tax dollars as pork to pay for bullshit. Voluntarily throwing your money away is your own business, stealing from people to redistribute it to bullshit is not okay.

Friendly reminder that the money being cut helps to fund bullshit like feminist dance lessons.

Vince Vaughn?

I just got this email, as well. I'd like it to be noted that I explicitly opted out of receiving any type of email correspondence from them unless it was something about my finances or the account itself, I did not sign up to be some sort of slacktivist hamster.

James woods.

Good, let's go back to patronage.

I like the part when the audience cheered as police kicked the ass of the negro.

Somehow they have to pay all costs for server, bandwidth, electricity, maintenance and etc.
Still I think it's a complete sham, less than Kickstarter though.

suckstart a shotgun, it's much more fun

Those cost less than you would expect, but its not like live and psn where they charge you probably 3 times what it would cost per person.

AWS and similar services have trivialized costs.

sauce

As I had mentioned in a thread a few days back, NEA (whose funding is proposed to be cut) gave Games For Change $420,000 in grants over the past 5 or so years.

Vince is fairly open about being a libertarian and he supported Trump during the election.

I honestly think some of them are just people who are asshurt that they can't shitpost with reckless abandon on the NG forums anymore.

I'm still enjoying Breath of the Wild.

I know james woods did, but got something to show vince did too?

Sheik

Buyer's Remorse is one hell of a drug.

Sheik is a crossdress, or if they want to push magic to biological male, but not a fucking tranny.

God, look at the looks on Viggo's face, Vince's face, Mel's face especially, Warren Beatty's face and Colin Farrell's face.

Yes.

Which fucking browser DOES NOT lose its shit on Holla Forums?

So far Vivaldi is the only one for me. Not even gonna try Chrome.

It was okay, I'd give it a 6/10 worth a pirate or picking it up for cheap.
The premise was good, but execution was half assed. They need to Majora's Mask it and reuse the engine/assets towards a new game and then fix all the problems.

Javascript hurts. Cyclical threads are especially taxing.

So far both Pale Moon and Opera are behaving for me. I don't fucking touch Chrome, Incognito or no.

Needs stronger, more unique dungeons and some more NPC characterization

I remember seeing it somewhere but after Meryl Streep's act everything is flooded with links to the footage of it cutting to his reaction

I want to see them add in some of the tools and have a few permanant weapons that ignore durability

yay, someone else who uses Vivaldi!

Nice dubs, and thats not really what I was looking for, more like vocal support evidence was what I was looking for.

Seriously, the look on Vince's face.

"I'm going to fucking choke a bitch real soon here."

I have contemplating starting a rival service just like that, just to fuck Patreon over. Charge users just enough for operating costs.

He's a stopped clock. Not one of the people I would like to have die of eye cancer, but he's got some real bad ideas to go along with the good ones.

The faces of discipline and restraint.

Yes he does. Have some real bad ideas that is. He's got some funny stand up bits, but that does not mean he should be listened to on anything else.

If this memleak problem continues, I may have to try vivaldi or palemoon. Even on loonix this memleak crap is getting to be a chore.

I used to be big into weapon durability concept, until I realized how shitty most of the execution of the concept is. I'd much rather most devs skip the durability meme.

:^)

Just posting em for a friend

Is this all? Aren't there are real nudes?

Durability wouldn't be a problem if they gave some items or magic to make weapons unbreakable.

Durability can be good, but has to be balanced out with repairability, ability to sell broken weapon or resmelt and in any game that uses magic, enchanted weapons made to not break.

It's all I've ever seen. You could always ask Armored Septic for some.

brote's streaming Andromeda

OH HO HO
I'll have to tune in then.

I haven't had any problems with CyberFox, maybe try that?

Someone recommended it to me ages ago. It has a few things I dislike, and it's absolute shit when it's using Roll 20. It can't deal with the dynamic lighting

But overall it's actually really good.

Those are some sexy pixels

NEEEEEEERD

Then again, he did survive drinking through rev 60

Made this after seeing the new Samurai Jack.

I think its better to have weapon breaking as a status/debuff that is associated with the weapon. Having your weapon break at a critical moment is a good way to punish players for doing stupid things, and can be very memorable. However, the way most games do it means that you end up repairing your weapon at every chance you get just so it never becomes an issue.

Shitposting edition

I don't deny it. My friend introduced me to D&D 5e two years ago and we still play together today. Though he usually DMs that.

I started being a Keeper for Call of Cthulhu campaigns.

He barely did.
All the autism of these characters might be his end.

I am suggesting more like bloodborne where you only need to repair every so often, and the weapons last a while, but then it can become "why have it at all" unless debuffs that harm durability are in the game too.

So then, you know how we're constantly shitting on Hiro for selling users' data? Because some senators want to let ISPs do that.

aclu.org/news/aclu-comment-congressional-move-allow-internet-providers-sell-consumer-data-without-permission

Sounds like baby steps to another SOPA

It never stops. The battle never fucking ends.

Twitter killed meyers twitter
twitter.com/hashtag/meyerstwitter?f=tweets&vertical=default&src=hash

HA I forget which one was he?

twitter.com/search?f=tweets&q=#myerstwitter&src=typd

still here

The undertale skeleton one.

I'll look into the different options. I just want something light enough, fast enough, stable enough, and supports ublock origin.

I'm somewhat interested in seeing if that system would work better. I was thinking something along the lines of chance of breaking vs surability points.

It's always been a marathon to me, not a sprint. And imo the marathon has been going on for a long time and likely will continue far into the future in one way or another. I think GG is an aspect of that.

a bald, bespectacled, bearded beta goon has has the undertale skeleton as a display picture. I know that barely narrows it down

Oh good, only these two posts show up for me.

Of course it ends. It ends when the world is an irradiated wasteland. Seems like everyone is aiming for that too.

Yeah, that is why I don't like it. I tend to constantly repair weapons so I never have to worry about it, and even if its slow it is just another chore.

Oh, that m_m_myers, right?

yeah that faggot

Good morning, fags!

Because you're spelling it wrong you fucking retard

Between him being a SJW, a male ally and a goon, cumulative chances that he's a pedo are through the fucking stratosphere.

Shows up as still there for me. Unless his faggot ass got locked out. Twitter is kind of shit in that regard.

Oh my god, this is somehow worse than the Rev 60 stream.

Use streamlink. There's even a gui that removes the nonsense you have to do now in obtaining keys to get it to work with twitch.
github.com/streamlink/streamlink-twitch-gui/releases

Last I heard all of the worlds nukes woukd just wipe out a third of the world. After that, another third would suffer from nuclear fallout, and the remaining third wouldn't notice a difference.

*Would

Assuming that's America.

firing up oven ready at 700 or page 14
title Silent Hunter Edition
vid:
youtube.com/watch?v=EzYySSvH4dI

Nobody cared about Samurai Jack before it got cancelled.
Liking Samurai Jack is a meme.

Hey Marche

Can't be, the shitposting is too weak to be australian

This is making no sense to me

Yeah, this ain't about videogames.

Guess he's well on his way to pandering to Holla Forums then

Should we tell him how many blue collar people don't have cars and take the bus to work?

archive.is/vE6XQ

Shit taste.

Mother of god, Flynt is a real-life Mary-Sue.

I don't give a fuck about the show but kill yourself for such a retarded reasoning.

I think that got an update recently, actually.

Whats the male version again? Marty stu? Thats flynt

Gary-Stu, I think.

This is coming from someone who read the electric schematics AFTER taking the player out because it didn't know which wires to attach to the new console.

It gets even worse. John calls the car his.

yep.

A real life Mary-Sue wouldn't fuck up as much or be as hated as Wu. Wu is pretending to be a Mary-Sue.

I've heard Gary Stu used more often.

>Wu is pretending to be a Mary-Sue.
Yeah, that's what I meant to say.

You mean he wishes he was a mary sue, in more ways than one.

Whew, Danielle's design really did improve. I think all we did was change the color of her outfit and give her thicker, messier hair. With an intelligent, yet absent minded personality.

Fake Steam reviews found for game Lemuria: Lost in Space and other EJRGames products, developer claims a marketing company did this without their knowledge

reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/60q8im/ethics_user_finds_suspicious_positive_reviews_of/
archive.is/RFoIU

Danielle should be drawn in those sweaters with no sleeves, I think it could be cute.

If they're lying about not knowing then shitty on them for throwing their marketers under the bus. If they're telling the truth then its shitty for their marketers to do that without their permission. It's very easy to find fake reviews and that can ruin any goodwill from the consumers.

I don't know who to trust here honestly.

She was here, with shorter hair too

LOL
twitter.com/pewdiepie/status/844238629266489344
archive.fo/7wlwS
Might be slow on this, no bully

fuuuuuuug I missed this. Praise be drawfags. also forgot this one is sleeveless too

Have more sleeveless Danielle.

Research? Objectivity? In journalism? Don't be silly, journalism is all about attention. :^)

Wish I was recording. Brote just got to the backwards gun shooting in Andromeda. It was still backwards.

How do I see the object in PDP's tweet? It is asking me to log in and I don't do twitter.

I thought that holding the pistol backwards was still in one of the cover art as well.

The pictures in are the pictures in PDP's tweet. You do have to log in to be able to see the pictures. You can't even see them via archive.

is this a new flavor of the month furry waifu?

As I should have made clearer, I don't have an account. Does anyone have an archive of the article?

This is pretty much why I come to not like the concept. Some are better handled, but even the better ones I found either winds up removing it's effect at the end anyway, or becomes a less but still there, chore.

I can't seem to find anything on Flint Wu yet on here. I could be mistaken and overlooked something though.
opensecrets.org/orgs/summary.php?id=D000021806

archive.fo/u57nW
archive.fo/bptzN

Thanks

Fuck, forgot it was a Waypoint article. What's the process to archive those again?

Put
javascript:(function()%7Bvar%20loc%3Dwindow.location%3Bif%20(window.location.protocol%20!%3D%20%22https%3A%22)%7Bloc%3Dwindow.location.toString().replace(%2F%5Ehttp%3A%5C%2F%5C%2F%2F%2C'http%3A%2F%2Fwebcache.googleusercontent.com%2Fsearch%3Fq%3Dcache%3A')%3B%7Delse%7Bloc%3Dwindow.location.toString().replace(%2F%5Ehttps%3A%5C%2F%5C%2F%2F%2C'https%3A%2F%2Fwebcache.googleusercontent.com%2Fsearch%3Fq%3Dcache%3A')%3B%7Dwindow.location.replace(loc%20%2B%20'%26num%3D1%26strip%3D1%26vwsrc%3D0')%7D)()
into your bookmarks toolbar.

archive.is/s6Xiu

Archive the "text-only version" of the Google cache or use the bookmarklet to do it automatically.

archive.is/s6Xiu

That's a fucking long bow to draw.

Manual refresh post counts read at 692 including this post. If you're going to shitpost, might as well do it now.

look what I made today gamergays

oh that's actually good the best i got is a bomberman i made in MS paint.

by "made" I mean hastily edited in photoshop in five minutes

So close.

That's actually pretty cool, user.

new bread
new bread
new bread

new bread
new bread
new bread

well i was mostly copying almost by Pixel of this

That's pretty soothing.