Comfy games

It's snowing here, Holla Forums. It's the perfect atmosphere for maximum comfy.
Post comfy vidya.

Are you an Eskimo? Where the fuck do you live where it's snowing in the middle of March?

Good for you, today was 95 outside where I am and no sign of rain anytime in the near future.

It happens. I've lived in bumfuck Arizona and gotten snow in March
Now I live in city center Arizona and want to die it's so fucking hot

Take your shirt off user!~

play shaq fu. but everytime you get pissed off that the game sucks suck yourself off and post it to 4 chan

Rune Factory, Harvest Moon/Story of Seasons, Atelier series, Solatorobo

I haven't seen snow in around five or so years.

Animal crossing and rune factory are really comfy games.

I-It hurts ;_;

How many AZ anons we got in this thread anyhow? I've lived in my part of the state my whole life, so while the heat can be pretty bad, I'm fairly used to it, though admittedly fans and working AC definitely help. Nothing quite as bad as being in a building where the AC is fried in the middle of a 117+ degree summer.

Is he iSorrowsProductions, or is it just someone similar?

Atelier Totori.

Saw anons post about Iji the other day. Just gave it a whirl and got sucked in big time. Updated after about a 7 year hiatus.

Banished + Colonial Charter mod.

/thread

How fucking bad do you have to be to run out of time in an Atelier game?

is there any combat in this game at all?

Im in tucson, its aight. I miss the east coast and the Appalachians a lot though. Im not going to lie its weird not having a lot of black people around, i think i like having them around better than the Mexicans.

but gentlemen, what is comfiness?

in the eye of a tornado, where death circles above? by the fireplace, sitting on a large harvest of crops and firewood?

or perhaps atop a gallant dragon, a large volcanic monster that glides like a cloud?

or a pink black hole of death?

None at all

Aragami was pretty comfy