THE DRUNKARD'S THREAD

My name is the soon-to-be- drunk bastard! I am going to get massively drunk ITT. I am going to make this thread as a "what do you think about X game" and as I continue to drink, I will display how I feel about said game. I will obviously give my honest answer about said game. I encourage other anons who have booze to enter this thread to have some fun.
I have a big bottle of apple whiskey.

Ask away. As soon as I make this thread, I will drink 3 shots of whiskey, and then will progress from there.

This is now a Jew hate thread. Post why you despise those most vile of "people"
They're actively censoring Amazon, preventing them from selling books detailing the truth about the holohoax. Jews are anti-free speech because it allows us to expose their lies

What do you think about Solatorobo?

:^)

no PLS I AM DRUNK NOW AND I MUST SAY PLS DON'T TALK ABOUT JEWS THEY ARE EVIL SAVE THAT FOR POL PLS

that's a furry's game!

it's shit! shit!

Have you even played it?

JEWS
ARE
BAD

no tbh

whiskey is my friend

why do I have no friends irl

I like horizon game on ps4

pls gib friends

so lonely tbh

tbh is a meme

Whatchu think of Lisa nigga?

it is an artistic game with a creator who thinks that life is truly suffering irl and made a game not only to be un-ironic about letting people know that life fucking sucks in general and that most people suffer unexplainable despair, but also wanted to make a MUH FEELS game at the same time. also, earthbound steal.

That and the PS1 game in that series are both really good!

What about that new zeldo game, breath of the wild?

i beat it, I enjoyed it, and I usually fucking hate zelda games because I hate associating myself with those autistic fucks, but the principle along was unique enough for me to enjoy the bullshit ride of constantly thinking of how I would preserve my weps and shields.

Cool blog I guess?

Ya I feel really shallow admitting that I don't like zelda as much as I used to because of the shitheads who like it so much now.

Did you beat the four robits or just go straight to ganon once you got the master sword? I didn't beat the robots so that shield part of calamity ganon was a bit of a bitch for me.

beat all 4

post your dick.

It's really overrated. Game is so easy it might as well be a VN.

It's Tuesday

This, so much. I wanna see dick.

Then look in the mirror you fuckin fruit.

I might get drunk tonight since I haven't in a while. Shame my only drunk gaming memory is tanking a raid in WoW while totally wasted. Nailed it btw.

What anime is that from again?

lol guise i drink alcohol so now i type like a retard ecks deee

You know this could have been a cool drunk gaming thread but OP decided to be a millennial and act drunk for attention. Maybe next time I guess.

I'm late and drunk. What's your favorite PS1/2 game? Restoring my fatty to playable/hacked state now and I've downloaded 100gb of vidya. The comfier the better. Looking forward to Command & Conquer on PS1 most, actually.

Only drunk gaming I remember is GTA online with friends where we all stole jets for air superiority but I could barely fly and crashed into a skyscraper. Super fun lel.

Tokyo xtreme racer series