Sonic Thread

How about an actual fucking Sonic thread?

One that doesn't start with food, or shitty bait.

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!4gZnSaKR!rM6nugPouZuLwylpHJkyATaHru-tsVZHHGy7jhF_sfA
mega.nz/#!FowiBTTI!nPMJhoLMd--lbSrkrf3NH7-PUpr30yugGEZbfjhdZVs
mega.nz/#!h4wFQbJJ!iJTIcCJ0Ps39Fx9m__8zwyLyZBjbDU_hRP0WwP0-SZU
mega.nz/#!x9o2FYoL!CK3d-SzptAlcZ-k8-OoTUZ6W_awS5AXPe1I0ENzPTRc
sonicworldfangame.com/
sfari.org/funding/grants/abstracts/connections-between-autism-serotonin-and-hedgehog-signaling
s3complete.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

But that is shitty bait

Who doesn't like chili dogs and other food?

Because it has nothing to do with Sonic, besides being his favorite food. Not to mention the thread devolved into an amalgam of ass.

But chili dogs are about Sonic

If threads about PC hardware and keyboards are Holla Forumsidya, then that gets a pass, too.

No /g/ fags need to fuck off too
There was 0 discussion of sonic in that thread whatsoever besides food

Enjoy your vacation

I thought it was hilarious. Stop being such an autist.

oh, right.

So respond to myself?
What the fuck is the point of that? But I guess I'll start off since I need to apparently hold people's hands.

Not very hopeful honestly, but I hope that modern Sonic at least stays in 3D and doesn't use the 2.5D gimmick again. I'm also hoping the 3rd gameplay style is something with chao
It's nice to see another game that goes back to its roots, but I'm an adventurefag by heart

Adventurefag
It's the first time I actually LIKED a sonic game, I grew up with the genesis games and loved the characters but hated the gameplay itself. It felt flat and boring, and overall unfun. I wanted to see more of the world. Then Sonic 3D blast came out, well that still wasn't what I really wanted, but I liked the special stages. I wanted a full game like that. Then Sonic Adventure came out and I was blown away. The characters felt real, the music was awesome and actually got me into metal music, It was the first time I ever cried in a videogame when Tails and Sonic got separated and that one cutscene of tails chasing sonic through the forest. I don't know how to explain it but Sonic Adventure will always be my favorite game. Even if it is outdated, even if the big levels sucked ass.

Sonic Adventure 1
Sonic Generations

Does anybody else like taxman sanic cd better than S3&K?

Never played taxman CD or taxman S3&K only the originals

BIG
FAT
BAT
TATS

Truly a goddess

Taxman S3&K doesn't exist.

I didn't know, I don't keep up with the rehashes, reports, re-releases and romhacks

If only someone cared enough to reverse engineer SADX and SA2PC

Replace big with shadow, and remove the robot stalker from amy's levels

You couldn't be more of an autist even if you tried.

That's a really dumb idea. At the very least you could have suggested metal sanic because he's already in the game.
Then you're just playing sanic levels with a slower sanic.

Now I'm really hungry.

That looks really fucking good, fuck

I wanna fuck her in the ear
blow her brains out

Sonicfags are the worst, I bet you're a furry as well OP.

God damn it

BIG FAT BAT TATS

DELET THIS

What. Some sort of hipster vegan puritan going on an online crusade to deny fun and tasty looking food?

PUSH FORWARD: THE GAME. That trailer was painful to watch, it's everything that's wrong with modern 3d Sonic games.

Here's a screenshot of the latest leak of the Toei animated Sonic anime.

That the game is, at least, a decent send off for the Sonic series.

That they announce a version for the Vita, or announce a physical release of the game.

Grew up on both Classic and Adventure gameplay. If you're talking prefered gameplay style, none of them.

The Renderware games had the best 3D gameplay of the Sonic series.

Heroes

Generations (3DS)

I could post more, SFW, pics, if anyone is interested?

Disgusting

Post NSFW, don't be a pussy

As opposed to figurative furries?

As opposed to mobians, they're different

That's all I've got access to at the moment.

It's so light-hearted it reminds me of Christian rock or something.

It will have to do

Sonic: Before the Sequel (2012 edition):

mega.nz/#!4gZnSaKR!rM6nugPouZuLwylpHJkyATaHru-tsVZHHGy7jhF_sfA

Sonic: Before the Sequel – Aftermath

mega.nz/#!FowiBTTI!nPMJhoLMd--lbSrkrf3NH7-PUpr30yugGEZbfjhdZVs

Sonic: After the Sequel

mega.nz/#!h4wFQbJJ!iJTIcCJ0Ps39Fx9m__8zwyLyZBjbDU_hRP0WwP0-SZU

Sonic: Chrono Adventure

mega.nz/#!x9o2FYoL!CK3d-SzptAlcZ-k8-OoTUZ6W_awS5AXPe1I0ENzPTRc

Play in this order. Afterwards check out the demo for Spark the Electric Jester.

Ow

What exactly are these?

What?

One of the most quality fangames. The engine itself isn't perfect and it lacks just a bit of polish, but the ideas, level design and music are all great.
Aftermath and Chrono Adventure also experiment with making classic Sonic a Metroidvania (Aftermath is basically a demo of that), although not everyone may like it, while Before and After are classic-styled games.

Stop shilling your shitty 2D fangames

Shitty 2D fangames

Instead play Sonic World(not my game):
sonicworldfangame.com/

And, well, the mere fact that they all are actually finished and are very quickly churned out despite the quality is itself outstanding.
Spark is a brand-new game on the same engine, but plays quite differently.

This is the third or fourth Sonic thread I see and you post this retarded crap again, stop shilling your fucking game, it's barely a fucking demo and not good. At least develop it into something substantial and comprehensive instead of just throwing shit together before you shill it daily, autist.

Dude vegans can't eat pizza period because proper pizza dough contains egg.
I pity the shit out of those retards.

All those wonderful memories gone like tears in the rain.

Excluding the official stuff, and the fan characters, that's all I got. There are two other files I could post, but they're too big.

It's not, I'm just that damn passionate about it. It has adventure gameplay, a chao garden, like 30 playable characters, several modes, including a battle mode, tons of mods, new levels come out regularly by the team developers and other modders.

It really is the ultimate adventurefag fangame. Can't wait till the sonic battle pack is released.

I thought you were posring semi-lewd images, tf is this deviant art crap?

I've never had a chilli dog. Are they any good?

They're great
Now please fuck off

Is this asshat the one behind none of the modern sonic's having multiple playable characters?

He's also behind SA2.

Right now, yeah.

Can't say I completely blame him, there's still quite a large stigma behind Sonic's friends and they're still trying to nail Sonic's gameplay.

I don't think you'll see playable friends from Sonic Team again until they get Sonic right and feel confident enough to try to incorporate others that aren't literally another Sonic.

FUCK HIM
HE HAS TO DIE

I swear, I might just be fucking insane because no one else notices this, but Sonic just feels detached as fuck from the environment around him. It's mostly noticeable when he just starts moving, his movement speed just doesn't fit the animation, so he just fucking seems detached.
Also it's going to be just as shit as Generations was.

whats his favorite food

I imagine shadow doesn't need food since he's immortal. One fan thing i saw that made since was that he probably only eats the essentials nutrients like rice and beans.
I like to think he hates Chilly dogs.

I need help with two question:
what is the difference between ps2 and "next gen" sonic unleashed aside from obvious graphics?

What is the name of the absolute final version of sonic the hedgehog 3 that has all the full content or are sth3 and sth3 and knuckles two completely different games?

Ps2 and Next gen unleashed are pretty much completely different games with diffrent levels and gameplay diffrences.

'Sonic 3" is the first half "Sonic and Knuckles" is the second half.
"Sonic 3 and Knuckles" is both halves as one full game.

oh yeah and PS2 unleashed has no Hub world where Next gen does.

Ketchup with steak.

Thanks buddy.

Any modders here? I was playing around with Generation's physics to be more similar to Adventure's physics. Not speed but just in the way he moves freely. I didn't like how Generations didn't feel right when doing some 3D platforming. It's like it's forcing me to go straight, so I can see what the Adventurefags were kind of upset about.

This is the best I got so far.

lol

Please no.

Touche.

What kind of third world pizza are you eating.

I'm not sold on it right now. They haven't shown anything that really sets it apart from the past few booster games. I don't dislike those, it's just I've seen so little of it.

Now THIS one, I'm really looking forward to!

A bit of all three.

I'll play anything if it's fun, I'm not picky.

This is a real tossup, I can't decide. Maybe 2? Or one of the Adventures.

Not counting this SRB2 fangame, last I played was Adventure DX.

Not bad. This could actually lead to some neat level design, I think.

I think Sonic should be able to handle well at ANY speed. The drawback to the boost style is how it fucks over trying to explore open areas. If we could have it both ways, I think that'd be great.

The third style better be Adventure Sonic.

When I want a relatively quick game to go through, S3&K is one I keep going back to. But on the other hand, I do go back to SA1 and SA2 every so often too, and 2 takes a very long time to beat, but I keep doing it anyway. I would love to see more Sonic Mania type games coming, hopefully from the same people since it looks great, and have Sonic Team just keep working on 3D games that went back to the style of Adventure. I could do without Modern. Not only do I not like the boost style as much, but half of it (or 3/4 in the case of Generations) is 2D, and hopefully now we'll have better 2D games like Mania.

They need to go back to the Adventure style, cut the extra playstyles, and dedicate themselves to making tons of levels that are on the level of Sonic Adventure 2's. Level design is really the key. Add the Extra Missions and Ranking System (which Generations tried to do but made too easy), along with proper unlockables, and you're set.Sonic Adventure 2's story mode is basically a tutorial, the real game starts when you try to do all the extra shit and master all the levels. Do that again. If they get that right, they can start throwing in things like Adventure Fields, or perhaps extra characters that play more like Sonic with a twist, like the 2D games, instead of changing the playstyle entirely. I liked the other playstyles, but I get how some people don't.

sfari.org/funding/grants/abstracts/connections-between-autism-serotonin-and-hedgehog-signaling

The main theme of this game was garbage, but pretty much every other song in the game was great, especially Metal Sonic's and Team Rose's.

He clearly wants to bring friends. Unleashed and Generations just had you play as two Sonics to try to placate people who hate other characters, and people still got mega buttmad about Unleashed. The next game will probably have three Sonics. SA2 only had three real playstyles too.

But it's also behind playable Eggman. Tails is just there so there could be a bizarro Eggman to go with bizarro Sonic.

Sonic 3 and Sonic & Knuckles were released separately, but were originally intended as one. If you put Sonic 3 on top of S&K you get the intended original game and it's called Sonic the Hedgehog 3 & Knuckles. There's a hack called Sonic 3 Complete or something that irons out bugs and stuff while also giving you options such as replacing the small bits of S3 and S&K that don't appear when you play the combined game (a small cutscene, some pieces of music).

Do it.

Third style is Silver
The memer himself told me that at sxsw.

It would be nice to play as Silver again but in a good game this time.

The ideas for Silver's mechanics aren't bad, but they don't have a whole lot to do with Sonic. Relying on your environment to provide you with things to throw at enemies or use as shields and platforms you control is pretty cool. I would probably enjoy a separate game with nothing but that, assuming it was actually finished.

There's The force unleashed

Would Metal Sonic be a good lover?

He'd be a love machine

Whats wrong with chili dogs?

well Breezy the hedgehog came back in the comics and she want that metal dick.

I should get to actually reading some of these

I'll happily take ANY character that isn't another Sonic. It's been so fucking long.

WAIT JUST A FUCKING MINUTE

Why Amy is so a cute?

nice user

I guess this is a sonic thread so i'll post egoraptor destroying his life and blaming Sonic.

>>>/furry/

Oh, are they doing a heroes arc now? That could be interesting if they decide to make the teams fight eachother.
As for Sonic forces, I'm not optimistic. They've shown little in the trailer and all I'm seeing in generations gameplay again. Generations wasn't bad, but the modern sonic stages needed a bit more freedom or flexibility in between the 2d segments.
Sonic Mania looks on par with S&K so far, there's not much more to be said than that. I just want at least a glimpse on some other stages before fully judging it.

jesus fuck user. might just be because i just had dinner, but i can't even envision eating more than three or so cupcakes in one sitting, fuck, even three's pushing it.
t. severely underweightfag

Forces wasn't even a game, it was just a presentation done in engine and it comes out in fucking december 2017. Who knows how the final game will turn out.

Oh I have the opposite reaction. I feel like I could easily eat 12 cupcakes though i'm slightly overweight since i'm the son of a Baker father and a chef/pastry chef Mother. Honestly i'm a little surprised i'm not fatter, but I guess it could be due to eating really food and not all the processed shit they sell at the super market.

When it comes to Sonic 3 & Knuckles, this hack is superior in every way
s3complete.org/

I really fucking hate the TLC channel

It was a presentation done wrong then. They have shown nothing different from generations, in fact it looks even more streamlined.
You can tell from the design of it that they've set the groundwork to be just like generations. I doubt they'll change it considering it looks like they're too far in now, but I'm willing to give them the benefit of a doubt.

Saint row 1 flash back

Fuck of, hater.

Why not just play Sonic 3 & Knuckles? Or, if you want the authentic experience, Sonic the Hedgehog 3, then resume your save file in the Lock-on version?

What he said wasn't even that bad. Forces really hasn't shown anything that great yet.

Is it possible for a man to hit the wall? Because I think Arin has.

He has become an uglier edward furlong.

adventurefags are best fags

You fucking know it.

Our savior is here

why

Are you serious? How the fuck am I a hater because I said I'm not optimistic about the game shown in a trailer, but I'm willing to give them a chance?

This one just boggles me. And it kinda irks me that later games don't revisit this again. Like imagine if it turned out there was never a Maria or Maria actually died on Earth and Gerald just implanted memories into him to further motivate him for revenge of a girl he never knew.

I totally get why people make fun of shadow using a gun.
But in all honesty it's not like it's out of character for him and it was an apocalypse scenario. There was really no reason for him not to use guns in the context of the game.

>Wanted to emulate 3D Blast for Saturn

Why is the PC port of SA2 so fucking buggy?

It be fitting only if Shadow uses guns in a similar way to Metal Gear Solid. Just for the sake of pragmatism but not A-Team shit.

Is there a board to discuss game modding? Like should I go to /agd/ or just create a new thread. I had to do a lot of trial and error and it would be nice to discuss with others who experience with this sort of thing.

On Holla Forums? I've yet to come across anywhere specific like that, though I never looked very hard. Someone else might have an answer, but until then I can't imagine there's any harm in posting here.

I meant to reply to not myself. My bad.

Does Yabause has a save state? I use Mednafen Saturn in Retroarch, and works pretty nicely. Also how did you get Yabuase working, cause I only use the Darkwater rips in bin and cue format?

What happens to all the characters from Saints Row 1?

I used to have a sonic doll like that.
The times, how they have changed.

Well you need to lock them on beforehand or you can't play as Knuckles in Sonic 3. Although I guess you could just do that after beating Sonic and Tails' stories which is chronologically when it takes place anyway. But you won't get the Sonic 3 boss music in the Sonic 3 levels anymore (though I guess you can say that's intended), and the cutscene at the beginning of Knuckles' story in Sonic & Knuckles is removed, since it's no longer the first level for him. This hack moves that cutscene to the first level of Sonic 3 instead.

It also has extra stuff like moving the order of the levels (specifically Flying Battery) to where it would have been if the whole game had been released as intended. Originally it went between Carnival Night and Ice Cap, which is why Carnival Night shoots you into the sky. Dropping in on a snowboard at the beginning of Ice Cap is supposed to be dropping off Flying Battery with a piece of metal grabbed off of it.

Of course by the time Sonic & Knuckles was finished, Flying Battery had its own new level transitions for its new place in the level order, so you have the option in this hack.

They do though. The Biolizard is solved in the same game he's introduced, but the idea of Shadow not being sure if he's the real Shadow is the plot of the next two games. He got a whole spinoff game to resolve it.

You're not missing much. It's just Sonic 3D Blast with an aesthetic upgrade and lots of load times. The only saving grace is the Special Stages, which is a better version of the Sonic 2 halfpipe.

Moving Flying Battery to Sonic 3 sounds stupid. For one thing, you now have six whole zones to collect Chaos Emeralds compared to Super Emeralds' whopping three. Very unbalanced.

Well that's why it's only an option. The hack just gives you a ton of options for shit. You can play it completely like S3&K if you want, or you can toggle all sorts of little options.

His spinoff game had him suffering from amnesia after the final boss from SA2, so it was really pointless.

is that renamon a suit or a doll?

because i would fuck the shit out of it either way

Which was largely an excuse for different people with different agendas to make him remember different parts of his past, to lead him toward different conclusions. It's not like the player was expected to have forgotten what was in SA2.

Anyone have the pic of the Sally doll made out of a real skeleton?

Physical release has been confirmed.

Troy was a cop the whole time and is the chef of police in Saints row 2 by Saints row 3 he's pretty much forgotten his voice is only at the start of the game.

Dex helped Troy betrayed you and there was DLC about him in Saints row 2 that was never properly concluded. only to have an incredibly shitty cop out cameo in Gat out of Hell vid related

Julius also betrayed you which you find out about in a really cool secret mission in Sants row 2 and then you kill him

and Gat apparently dies in Saints row 3 only to have been abducted by aliens in Saints row 4 then you finally get to play as him in Gat out of hell which was pretty decent for something made from the scraps of Saints row 4 which was made from the Scraps of Saints row 3.

The devs completely fucked up the ending to Saints row 1 (again vid related) which lead to Saints row 2 which was great but then they stopped giving a shit by SR3.

Everything I can find is just rumors, except one UK retailer twitter account that said there would be physical releases for all consoles.

I want to believe.

make a new video already you cunt

I just want to to be the Generations DLC we never got tbh.

For it to be the real Sonic 4, and so far it looks fucking amazing.

I like all three, tho I have soft spot for adventure gameplay. Polish it up and have higher quality levels and that shit will be fun as fuck.

Toss up between S3&K and Adventure

Lost World, I didn't rike it.

DUMPING THAT SEXY OFFICIAL ADVENTURE ERA ART

Well now I gotta post some music webs EGGMAN and the heartstrings pulling robots.

& Knuckles

I've been playing the Sonic Advance series lately. 1 feels too short while 2 gets boring because it's press forward to win (I'm only halfway though). Does it get better later on in Sonic Advance 2? Do 3 and Sonic Rush fix these problems?

No. The first game is the best one, and it still pales in comparison to the originals. You're better off with the Game Gear games.

The first levels are always simple, hold-forward-to-win levels.

Fuck off djhoe.

I don't know who that is, but the Advance games are overrated as fuck. Battle is kinda interesting as a spinoff, but while I appreciate the effort to play as all those extra characters, especially seeing Amy's gameplay translated to 2D, it doesn't actually end up nearly as fun as the originals. Better than Pocket Adventure (which is neat as a sort of Sonic Advance 0), and a lot better than Blast on Game Gear, but the other Game Gear games are generally better.

The only Advance game I played was 2 and it was just way too easy. Really loved the stages for their concepts and aesthetics though. Hot Crater needs to be in a new game.

made some dank sonic OC. what do you guys think ?

SONIC HAS STRIPED SHOES

and blue arms

better ?

God I love the Adventure art for Eggman. I don't know why CGI models of recent games don't capture that level of life.

SONIC'S ARMS ARE NOT BLUE!!!!!!!!!!

Yes.

2D > 3D isn't just a meme, user.

Here is some motivational artwork featuring our favorite hero

I wasn't the only autist that wanted these shoes after playing SA2, am I? I wonder if you can still get them.

sanic makes my heart go dokki dokki at a lethal bpm

I know the models are pretty bad but I figured I'd dump em too since I got em. We'll be back to our regularly schedule adventure era art after this break. I wish they'd give Rouge her old SA2 proportions back.

They don't make them anymore, but if you're willing to shell out enough you can probably find some.

The HD remaster removed all references to Soap, didn't it? Oh well, what I really want are the rocket shoes Shadow has.

The ULTIMATE shoes.

That's a shame about Soap.

I will not allow myself to be attracted to a fursuit… but I'm tempted.

When in the fuck are we going to see Chao again? Where the fuck is my Chao Life Sim for android?

Sicko.

And that's everything I have in the Adventure style.

NOW TIME FOR BATTLE ART

Somehow these two got away from me.

Dump is over.

i want to cream that rabbit

why do you have all of these, exactly?

Archiving purposes?

Cream is for hugs, not fugs.

Because I like the art styles and the characters.

she'll hug my engorged penis with the inner walls of her yummy bunny cunny, as i put all my cummy in her tummy.

also why is her on one of those rider boards? sonic riders or whatever the skateboard game was called was awful, not even waves parrot pussy could make up for it.

whats the source on that? cream with tits? preposterous!

An edit of this.

pretty well made if i must say.

if you didn't read the comic you probably couldn't tell the difference just like me.

so this time instead of making an OC marine they made an OC cream but adult? fine by me, more bunny cunny to fuck, porn when?

also i just realized the edit says THIS not THE

clever fuckers

I'm sorry user, but I'd cream inside this rabbit.

Ok so after listening to E-101 Beta's theme again I got inspired to do a thing. I swapped the Songs From Dante Vs Vergil and Geamma vs Beta.
They sync up better then I thought they would.

Furfag leave Holla Forums

NOW

Probably chilli dogs. But with like, five alarm chilli or some shit cause he's an edgelord

Oh, silly redditors when will you learn.
The age of hating on furries is over :3

That's not an OC, it's an actual character that existed long before Cream, in Tails Skypatrol.

i havent read sanic comics in years. and i gave up at 320something. when sally was dating the monkey fuck i think.

I assume that's a typo because it's only at 290 or something so far.

They did a semi-reboot that got rid of the vast majority of OCs, and the comic is way, way better for it. Just start with either the first Mega Man crossover (where everything except the games are erased), or the first issue after it (where stuff like the SatAM characters come back, but most of the comic OCs are gone) if you really hate Mega Man (even though the crossover is great). 252 is the first one after the crossover.

maybe it was 230? i dont know anymore, it kinda tired me and it started going into parallel universes and bullshit, but not for SHITS AND GIGGLES like it did in the first few issues, nah, this time it started going into parallel fucking universes for EDGY and SERIOUS shit. like Scrooge & rosie, and that universe where shadow the edgyhog was king and sonic was a hobo eating chilli dogs out of the trash.

became too stupidly convoluted for me.

Sonic comics were some of the worst comics ever made for a very long time. By the time you stopped reading they were getting better, but it was a huge jump in quality when the Mega Man crossover and reboot happened.

Teri is not for sexual

she's PAPER, she doesn't love you

Best waifu.

best

WHY DO THEY HAVE FINGERS BUT NOT TOES
WHAT THE FUCK
THATS SO JARRING

Sonic the Hedgehog should have been killed off long ago or follow the Sonic Boom route and just make fun of itself and everything.

The games since Colors are all similar in tone to Boom, but with much less emphasis on story, since they're games.

The games since Colors have all been mediocre at best.

Because Tammers12345 is bitchin.

I can hold paper in my hands, it's not 2D. Doesn't matter if it's only a few atoms wide.

Sonic games are like the heavy metal music genre- it died years ago, but the people into it are in denial that it died. The company that makes it still see some minuscule profit in it so they continue to crap out junk that idiots will buy just so they can pretend it's still any good.

Sonic fans are basically an internet cancer, and the MLP, FNAF, Undertale, Overwatch, etc fanbases sprung off from them. Many of them are into underage kids, hence their need to draw porn of Cream or Amy, or much of the cast for that matter. Most of them are fucking nutjobs that would be homeless if not for idiots paying them money to draw smut, because they lack actual job skills.

Sega is aware of this, it's why they do little beta testing and rush games out. Their moron fans will just buy it anyway. They encourage the fan fiction because they're so desperate for customers that they do not want to risk offending their customers by telling them to stop acting like perverts. It's sad when the only interesting part of a Sonic game in the last 15 years has been the Zelda & Yoshi DLC levels.

isn't that the autist artist that once called the cops and filed a bogus police report on someone for insulting her? She also told Toby Fox to "fuck off" when he asked her not to sell Undertale porn.

Goddamn her art is mediocre at best, but usually shit.

I'v been hearing "this is the final nail in the coffin for Sonic" since Sonic Unleashed. So I could care less.

What is this Many and most shit? you know what i'll be really generous with you user. On Deviant art they're is almost 1.9 million Sonic pics as of right now. Lets say Every single one of those Pictures were made by 1 person each and every single one of those people are fucking psychopaths. Sonic Generations sold over 3.7 million copies so lets just round up both numbers to 2 and 4 million there that's 1 in 2. now you got a number. A bullshit made up number but it's something. you can go a head and say Half of all sonic fans are psychopaths.

Not giving a Fuck isn't the same as encouraging an action user. And they're desperate for customers? How are they desperate in anyway? Sonic always sells, always. even when the games are shit, which I imagine you would say they have been for the last 15 years, they still sell millions.

someone's feelings are hurt.

Are you kidding me? my favorite sonic character is Shadow the Hedgehog. I'v had to deal with ridicule for over 10 years. there is nothing you can say to me that will make me give a shit. I was just bored and wanted to post something in the thread.

trolling used to be an art.