Why did this asshole cheat so much

Why did this asshole cheat so much

Wow, those graphics have not aged well. I could definitely not see my self playing this haha :)

Because you couldn't use the shoes that make you run faster until two worlds later.

In other words you were impatient.

Shitposting aside, do you know if they used colored vertices and only selectively applied the texture on him?

It's dumb

If you hated the one time you had to backtrack in Banjo-Kazooie you must have fucking hated Banjo-Tooie didn't you?

I actually just got to the start of Grunty Industries, and got bored with the game in general. I remember that Gruntyland took a bit of fucking around to find out what to do.

I don't mind backtracking, I just don't like it when you absolutely cannot get everything all at once. Like the fact it's a "level" doesn't even matter because you're just trying to blow through it quickly enough to get powers for later. You don't get to enjoy the stage.

KEK

I said I got to the start of it, as in inside the level with the level name being displayed

I just ended up not playing it

Yes, so what happens, when you enter the level, it displays the name, but it is impossible to actually enter the building straight away, there's a hidden switch for the train, you then have to leave the world entirely, jump on the train, then get in. A bunch of faggots got stuck on this part and you're probably one of them.

What I want to know is why these characters were in the games and why didn't they ever appeared anywhere else?

I'm 99% sure that you walked into the level, dicked around in the small play area that you can access from the very beginning for 10 minutes, got frustrated, and stopped playing. Fucking pleb

But I'm not

I literally just said I got into the level proper. Riding the train inside is how the level marquee appears

The Xbox Live/Rare Replay port actually looks really good. No frame drops… But only 30 fps. The textures are a bit soft, but overall the graphics look really good for an N64 remaster.

I don't understand why this is an issue for you. The PS2 Ratchet games had plenty of characters that appeared in one game and never came back. It's for the best, otherwise you'd have a situation like with the dumbass old robots in the Future series where the joke gets really fucking old really fucking fast.

I fucking hate Banjo Tooie, and I beat the game and I can say its the one Christmas gift I regretted getting as a kid, it suck so much ass, bigger doesn't mean fucking better.

I get you collect things, I get thats the idea, but when the game has that much to fucking get I rather fucking hang myself again, Fuck that awful puzzle dumb logic in the cove, fuck those stupid fucking pigs I want to roast them the fuck alive.

Actual fucking rage, I still have anger fits from that as a kid. All the running the fuck around. And you know what, I hated all the worlds all of them they all sucked ass, it just felt sloppy.

And none of you fags like donkey kong 64, if you did your either fucking lying or dumb ass the game audience.

funny enough I liked the first-person segments of the game better than the other parts. Every level past the first one and the dinosaur one was just terrible if you ask me.

Fun fact, people recently discovered a Rainbow Banana Coin in the game a few weeks ago that no one knew about (or if they did, they never brought it up).

Explain

I only ever had BK1 as a kid so I bought Banjo Tooie when it was added to the xbox arcade and I was really disappointed. I didn't even finish it and I think I stopped when you get to the "mine" world or whatever it was. I never even got to the point where you can play as kazooie, I just felt it had none of the charm of the first.

If you're not cheating you're not trying

It looks fine. It looks warm and cozy. Better than 90% of the shit coming out today.

Oh.

Yeah I knew about rainbow coins. A coin being discovered doesn't really do much for me, though.

gold bananas more your thing babe?

That's crash you fucking retard.

DSP?

neat.

He prefers the term "artifical difficulty" now.

*artificial

Zelda cheats on LINK all the time

Irritating that people who suck at games ruined the definition of something that exists. Rubberbanding in racing games, for instance.

Why Ed and not Bob? Is this your odd choice of waifu?

Those two never appeared because they just got replaced by Al. The other guy you posted is no more notable than any of the other one off characters. I mean Angela and Fizzwidget never appear again and they're much more important characters.

Banjo Tooie had this neat combination of Puzzle logic bullshit from adventure games threaded between collectables in a huge world.

It's two big problems were the collectables didn't have a huge impact to them. Getting the puzzle pieces didn't feel as important this time cause they all went to the same location, and animating the puzzle made it too distracting.
On top of that, all the different egg types made the layout of minor items feel much more arbitrary. BK working minor item layout into the visual look of the level in cool and interesting ways, but this game just sort of threw shit all over the place cause who gives a fuck.

The other main problem was how poorly thought out the enemy AI was. The bosses were horribly disappointing juxtaposed to each of their intense introductions. I can understand King Coal being easy because you desperately need that train to access almost half of the game's content, but every boss is just Attack-3-times-and-then-STAND-COMPLETELY-STILL-so-the-player-can-attack.

This is what is known as having "casual eyes", user.

pretty much every action game does this, but the time the boss is open is longer in Banjo so kids can beat it.

Why?

Not too distracting to finish it, just too distracting to enjoy it.
I liked getting the jiggies in BK and completeing the matte image that gave me a glimps of the next level I would get to.
But having to track back to the shrine in Banjo Tooie and watching a video of banjo running around each time was just kind of a chore I had to get out of the way.

Which is totally forgivable for something like Old King coal (even then he goes down in twenty seconds and doesn't even attack you). But a lot of the later bosses can be outright skipped

They had the nerve to make a boss-rush mode too so you could truly appreciate how mundane each fight is.

The air smash attack is learned in Freezezy Peak, the shoes are learned in Gobi's Desert. Meaning you should be able to do Gobi's Desert in one go.

Based on the info in this thread, he should, but there items in both Gobi's desert and Freezezy Peak that require the air smash, and items that require the running shoes in both areas too.

Holla Forums, everyone.

That's why he's half gradients, half 5px resolution blur, yes.

OP if it's a child's plaything why did you bother playing it in the first place?

Because you were a child at the time. If your talking about OP it's because he's a fag.