Do you have some vidya misconceptions? When I was younger, I thought the Great Fairy was supposed to be a tranny...

Do you have some vidya misconceptions? When I was younger, I thought the Great Fairy was supposed to be a tranny. I figured that the Goron that told you about her had a skewed sense of beauty being a Goron and all. She also had way too much makeup and I thought her giggle was manly.

BOTW GREAT FAIRIES ARE THICC

I can think of one vidya misconception that everyone here has once shared

I didn't have a very good understanding of English when I was little, being that my first language is Spanish and nobody speaks English here, so I was pretty confused when I played FF7 in English and got to the part where Cloud has a mental breakdown. I didn't understand what was going on, but got the gist that he was a "fake" and that the "real" one was Zach. I didn't know the specifics though, so instead of implanted memories or whatever, I though Cloud was a robot. This was reinforced by the fact that whenever you went to visit cloud in the wheelchair you'd hear metallic noises, but I guess that was the wheelchair. It also explained those weird flashbacks he had, which looked like a program having a bug.

Not a completely unreasonably conclusion to jump to, I guess

I thought the wizard from a link to the past was Porky Minch.
Or I guess pokey.

also Captcha

It's more recent, but I always thought the kikestarter game was called tides of numerana until a week after it released.

That's actually some pretty awesome head-canon user.

I like that Link's reactions get increasingly more exasperated as the upgrades continue.

BOTW GF still look like trannies.

I actually believed that videogame discussion on the internet wouldn't be shit.

they look like fat black ladies with way too much makeup so yeah pretty much.

why would you give a fuck about the great faeries when there is an entire tribe of cute girls with white hair

I'm pretty lost here, what did you mean by this?

It's not okay when it's a guy doing it to a girl, either, Japan. I thought you would have learned that from White Album 2.

Stop making a cuck out of the poor Zora waifu.

con·cep·tion/kənˈsepSH(ə)n/
noun

the action of conceiving a child or of a child being conceived.

Now add "mis" to that notion.

To me, they look like ara in concentrated form.

Just need to lose the makeup.

Same here dude. I still do. They look awful.

When Pokemon came out in the 90s, I never put it together that the tower in Lavender town is full of tombstones.

Maybe they had careers as ghost writers, user.

suck a chode, carlos

this does not get me erect

I thought Prof. Oak was actually your dad and the fact that Gary had to be told you were his uncle therefore he had to speak to you as a superior is what actually made him mad enough to be a cunt for life.

Saw that in several games anyone who died suddenly dissapeared in flashes, as no one near me had died while I was a kid, I wondered why people even bought coffins if they would all disappear in a flash.

I'm sorry you feel that way.

I'm also sorry about your incurable AIDS faggot
Also, nice trips

wew

I always thought these things sounded like Old ladies, and as such I thought they were witches or something

why didn't my image send

jesus fuck what is wrong with her face

was it rape?

What the fuck nigga?

Fuck yes it was rape

fatass

I don't get it. How could Ethan miss his child being conceived, was he cucked?

He lost his direction on the way there.

Sometimes life carries you amiss.

Thats not real thicc!

Your joke doesn't make sense. The child was conceived it just wasn't carried

Dog face.

What do you think the great fairy smells like?

and where does she put Link when she pulls him into the spring

Like lavender.

As a child I had no conception of "tranny" so the great fairies were just girls with lots of makeup on.

I also genuinely used to think Toys R Us was called
Because I mis-heard it in a commercial.

They've got a serious Ara ara vibe and I love it.

Molten butter

Your reaction?

fuckin

like sex

I have masturbated furiously to this picture several times and just now noticed the flintlocks on the wall.
If there ever was 3D waifu material, is this lady right here.

I constantly mix up Animal Crossing with Harvest Moon.
I also thought that Turok was turkish.

sensible chuckle.webm

Looked like a drag queen in oot but shes hot in Warriors, listen to those moans.

Your thighs are disgusting. Get away from me.

The Queen Fairy is a QT, also the deepest lore.

Why are they so pretty

I thought good things could happen

Nice. It's really a shame the BOTW ones are fat lards.

Ask if she always gets backsplash when she pinches a loaf.

'Xenia, I…can't…breathe'

who in their right mind taught you as a kid what a tranny is to begin with?
in my time they'd still have the decency to hang themselves in their bed room, out of depression or whatever

Tranny may have been the wrong word. Drag queen would probably be a better term.

When I was a child I thought Furcadia was just an innocent game about talking animals.

honestly if you told me the art design in BotW was done by tumblr I'd only not be able to believe because there aren't enough red noses. there's like a handful of characters that aren't horribly ugly.

Sure.

I was the same only I didn't think tranny since I didn't know what that was but I did think she was supposed to be ugly.

I always thought that Gardevoir was a plant type because she was green. Some gay furry I knew in highschool corrected me by yelling at me like a madman.
I only played first gen pokemon, I didn't know.

I would have corrected you on him being a "gay" furry, but then I remembered that gardevoirs aren't gender restricted and can be male.

A gay furry can be a pokemon autist and not fap to gardevoir.

They still do that. It's just that now the media has claimed it's ebil transphobic society's fault for not accepting them or whatever

Her snatch, obviously

At least she enhanced my dick

Next zelda: great fairy is super athletic slutty woman.

why do you think Link has a rubber suit now?