PlanetSide 2: Physical Removal Edition

Server: Emerald (US East)

Faction: Terran Republic

Outfit: Spicy Spokes Serf Slayers [wwew]

When you apply, be certain you mention being from Holla Forums, otherwise your application will be rejected.

Some of you Burgers are okay, don't go to The Crown tomorrow.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/AgQR2U3M
vocaroo.com/i/s16Vop8OdPGD
picosong.com/pLiP/
psemulator.org/
discord.gg/0nRe5TNbTYoUruA4
vocaroo.com/i/s0M6zY0MurFL
psemulator.org/servers
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Come on lads! TR at the Crown!

Did you just say
TR
at
the
CROWN?
Wake up, fags, we've got some points to cap.

Both wwew and the enclave are fucking cancer
Everyone who claims to be a leader of man isn't and I'm getting sick and tired of enduring the false leadership of blind fools.

You're all cancer

Monday mornings are strange, pic related. We took 3 of the hardest captures on indar with 2 and 4 people.

That was fast.

Fug. That would probably be more useful for the inevitable harasser trying to run you over.

Damn I want to play with wwew but you guys are dirty reds

Reminder that state=downmicspamkeygoeshere::Send {ingamechatkeygoeshere %state%}if state = downSetEnv, state, upelse if state = upSetEnv, state, downreturn is the superior script

have you ever considered that maybe you're the problem, fam? ;^)

Alright who of you retards accepted iLikeFastTanks into the outfit?

What happened with him? He was on for an hour or so this morning, didn't cause any trouble of any kind.

Ive personally seen him get shot down from the sky on his burger alt, then switching to TR and friendlybombing every single TR sundie around the crown.

Didn't approved any fag with that name or any fag who don't mention they are from Holla Forums, we might need to go back to the stricter application process.

I was never kicked out of any outfit you lying jew nigger. I left on my own accord when the parties I dealt with turned out to be untrue. I left wwew because you're a bunch of self loathing redditors who hate Reddit so much that you know exactly how to use the website and pull everything anyone's ever said against cultural Marxism as a means to bully someone with. Wwew is actual mental illness.

TE genuinely hates everything I do naturally and it's not a logical fit for me to participate with them. They are vocally biggioted against Irish and light assaults. They're fine with Reddit, Jews, and twitch streaming.

Everyone alive can kiss my ass I'm better than you to such a high level that I'm going to treat you like a developing world and consider you animals to be evolved and raised over time through trial and error.

Totally.

Look at this animal
Laughing when completely and totally dishonored and degraded.

Discarded even

But you were kicked out of wwew.

fucking mark, word filters in the current year?

I streamed myself going offline forever from your padded white room you call wwew.

You chomped out and lied to eachother about success in bullying other riding that wave of autisitc euphoria did you finally "kick" me out of your gaggle of gay gooses.

Wow I'm so hurt

*chimped
*others

You sure?

Don't forget

You're still autistically posting these anime images as if it helps your stance or proves you to be correct

From last night

So you're upset about anime now?

Who are you trying to correct here? You sound completely cringy and look like you're walking down uncanny valley. Please stahp

No you just don't know how to read or argue

All I see is you crying because you've gotten kicked out of two outfits.

Are you going to call me a nazi next?

Usually people say the other person needs better "reading comprehension" when losing an argument, my dude. Not that they're actually illiterate.

Damn it NCbro, you make a good morale-boosting support.

No I'm not here to compliment you you furry freak. You're such a fucking loser it's not even funny. You have to ban me to make me stop licking your ass and making you look like a fucking retard

Now that's a funny typo

Keep crying. Before you go, who's Shane?

You're
So slow and stupid you can't even point out the hilarity of that typo you go back to posting anime and memes like a retard

We're not?

If you keep this up, I don't think you'll ever find an outfit that'll work out for you.

You're a fucking moron you don't get what I'm telling you

I hate to give up the game, but here's the real waste of time:
A waste of time, indeed.

I get what you're saying, I'm just too busy laughing at you for being this upset about being kicked out.

You could try doing something for the community around you and have fun like this

You know, not try to alienate the group surrounding you

Cultural Marxist programming is all you have left to cling to

What year do you think this is you fucking grandpa

Is this the guy? the edgy guy? or is this a different guy?

This is the autistic guy. The actually autistic one, the same one from the webms.

I read everything on Wikileaks, infowars, and everything that came before that that I won't list because you won't even understand or comprehend it's source. I've read all your field manuals and training documents. I know all your tricks and they are all gay and shit compared to me and my tools.

It's fun. I'm doing the same thing over on /sudo/ with this guy who says me and the few others who reply to him are goons who are upset the site switched to md5 hashes because saving the original filename doesn't work.
Keep crying.

You're the one projecting LOL
Too old to come up with something new! Can't teach an old dog new tricks!

ULTIMATE POTATO GUIDE FOR POTATO PLAYERS 1080p REMASTERED

This handy guide will show you how to get 30-60 FPS on 8 years old hardware be sure to inquire nacho as to what constitutes as 8 years old hardware

1) Your UserOptions.ini should look like this:

[Rendering]
OverallQuality=-1
GraphicsQuality=1

Wait is this the autistic guy from that webm where he claims to be a 20 year old internet gorillawarfare veteran or something?

You're the broken record here.

Yes.

Who's Shane?

Who's Shane?

Why are you even here? It's clear you don't like us, so why not take that rusty iron glove off your hand and prevent that infection?

Does anyone have the webm of him sperging out? It's much more fun now that I know its for real and not just a ruse.

Don't forget his video bitching about how he shouldn't be called a shitposter.

Fug it didn't upload

Finally have a computer capable of running this horribly optimized mess. Anyone have a rundown of how to git gud before I join the outfit?

Thanks fams.

I know right? It's surreal as fuck. 90% of the time you can tell its the old "look at how retarded I am" gag but this cant be it. Or not the usual kind this is consistent and has lasted for god knows how long.

Dude, I'm trying to help you out here and instead of even considering it you turn on me

Considering everyone here ATM dislikes you, maybe you should work to change peoples perception of you somewhat?

Spacial awareness is the most important, learning to control recoil and general accuracy control is the second. Use the base guns until you get a handle on the class, and upgrading your medic and engie tools are of vital importance for not only getting certs but for general use. You get 100 certs per level up until level 15, and at 15 you get the option to refund all weapon certs you spent.

unless you go Light Assault and you want real dakka dakka, which you don't get by default
That should handle your 'getting started' shit, if not your "but how do I actually play".

Follow this pastebin and it's links, pastebin.com/AgQR2U3M

I'm quite a severe schizo-affective sufferer, and there is something really off/wrong about him

He's sitting on this ball of repressed rage, to me it sounds like he's not come to terms with himself and his illness and has it in for everyone else because "They don't understand him" etc

He's schizophrenic, people will never understand him, it's up to him to change to deal with the world, not the world change to deal with him

Thanks. I'll look the pastebin sometime today.
I've already played a bit of the PS4 version, but that was over half a year ago
And also thanks to the guy that revived the engie that got sniped out of his turret at Ti, that was me.

Aim for the head
Fire in short bursts
Take any opportunity to gun for people
If you want the megabux your choice is either medic or engineer.

And I will repeat once again for those retards that didnt get the memo.
This guy shows speech patterns of a paranoid schizophrenic. Schizophrenia is a structural desease, you cant change a schizophrenics mind from the outside, you cant convince him and you cant argue with him. Everything you say reinforces his position because this is what he does.

Listen to this nigga.

In comparison, this is me interacting with random strangers, he needs to come to terms with his illness before he can get better

I don't know if I'm better or worse than him, I hear voices constantly and have severe delusions about the world around me all the time, but he needs to learn how to understand his illness or he'll just keep turning inwards till he implodes

Cry more.

Jokes on you, at least people like me here

Reddit

Who's Shane?

You're delusional bullies who scream at anyone who disagrees with your cult. You're not liked by anyone at all. No one on any faction likes you. Seriously. Stop projecting the insults and actual true statements attributed to yourself to others who point out actual real things that you do which are wrong you senile grandpa

Cry more.

This thread looks completely retarded on your end. Good game. You've been defeated again at 4th dimensional chess.

I'm just enjoying your attention seeking.

How pathetic. None of this would exist at all without me here to give you life and you hate me like you hate God above divine and supreme. I pray for you but you gotta pray for yourselves.

this guy has been trolling all of you this whole time

Will WWEW ever recover?

MERELY PRETENDING

Yeah, he's merely pretending.

I get the same vibes from him as I got from Jace "Commander Stryker" Connors. I'm pretty sure he's trolling. You're free to play along and make fun of the character he's playing, but you should at least be aware he's taking you on a ruse cruise

A better example would be ParkorDude 91 tbh. I'm doing the same thing to this guy on /sudo/ about filenames.

Do you post as often on SA as you do on Reddit?

Jace Connors IS ParkourDude91

Except Jace is an extremely autistic person prone to severe violence, so much so in grade school he was banned from ever participating in recess with other kids because of repeated incidents

He is an extremely autistic person screaming at a camera "In character" in which his character is only himself

It's the same shit as Sammy Classic Sonic Fan, his "In character" online video making persona is simply a barebones extension of how he actually is, but at least he eventually learned he needed to get help and is changing his life

Just block him since the only reason he's here is to ego feed himself

I didn't pay much attention to him, since I only picked up that he was on a magnificent ruse cruse.

(checked)
Oh yeah, it was totally you in the Biolab last night. I was one of the heavies holding the line behind the rocks at the landing pad. I'm surprised I've only seen one other guy use the Jackhammer? Do people like the Godsaw that much? I'd be lying if I said I didn't, I'm starting to love it. It's still punishing to use when my aim is off though. Also, what gun are you using there out of curiosty? It looks like you might've joined the same platoon I was in at the time.

ATM on my engineer I am using the AF-19 Mercenary and Medic the Carnage AR

And the trick to any high damage weapons in PS2 is to fire three shots, stop, three shots, stop

I got ya. Bursting feels a lot more important for NC than TR. It's a weird disconnect when switching between factions.

People, do the core 0 tweak. Set your game's affinity to anything but core 0. It helped out with my frame rate greatly. I'd constantly fall to the 40s or 50s but now it normally falls to low 60s and my game is much smoother aswell.

Fags who apply need to provide an image of thier armory screen and post ID.

Reportedly it doesnt work in most cases. Some people get an FPS boost, some get a very visible FPS dip, like me.

Well, you need at least a quad core otherwise you're just disallowing the game from using resources.

What do you mean by armory, my loadout? I might as well be a newfag to this shit.

Fps barely dips below 60 now, thanks.

get them to vocaroo the TR speech

Ive got a quad core, bot then again its a 2.66 piece of shit

Ah, page 13. ic

I only play this game if I'm on 90mgs of Adderall XR. And it's incredibly awesome.

What's the best carbines for TR? I already have the Jaguar, but I need more guns for those carbine directives.

Cool, can I hear?

I'm always trying to learn new vocal inflections

vocaroo.com/i/s16Vop8OdPGD

Jaguar
AMC
Trac-5 B
Lynx or Cougar

there you go

Thanks fam

i survived

picosong.com/pLiP/

I wouldn't call it a lesson since you've got a nice voice already

Thanks, but what could I improve?

Also here, that last video I just uploaded if anybody cares

did you delete that webm and youtube it?

No the audio quality is just much higher on youtube, I think I only did the webm with like 80 bitrate audio

Freedom you say?

Smooth you say?

How about the smooth sound of freedom?

FRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDDDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

DID SOMEONE SAY FREEDOM?

The freedom to take part in the finer pleasures of life.

Reminder that third-party infiltrators often work in pairs so when one is killed or spotted the other can shoot you in the back while your guard is down.

this is the first I've heard of this

They just need a little treatment to stop being such humongous queers.

Usually, my experience is that they've got a pilot buddy that can drop them off in some difficult to access area so they can just snipe random people for K/D.

Happens all the time to me. You shotgun a br 6 in the back to then be two-shotted by the br 120 waiting several meters away. My guess is they take turns being bait.

nah it's got to be an alt if it is indeed as you say

That's what I mean, unless you mean the low br account is Afk and there's just one person. When they're equal partners it's even worse.

didn't meant to sage

pretty much

Maybe the enemy just have dedicated squads of infiltrators?

Lynx only has 10% more DPS than the trac-5, with reduced effective mag size (they both have 40 rounds, but the lynx does less dmg per shot) and all of the other stats greatly reduced. (save for hip accuracy, although the bloom is HUGE)
If you're at dick range, it's okay. But you're better off with anything else in a realistic fight.
Get any of the carbines with the 750 rpm rate of fire.
I feel like the 10% lower dps with the 750rpm guns isn't an issue even during cqc, solely because of the horrible bullet drop, relatively high recoil and poor accuracy of the lynx.
If you're into a tricky gun try the NS-11c. It's my personal favorite, it has reduced rate of fire (and DPS) at 652rpm with 143dmg but it's great at everything else, while having NS's faction-neutral and nondescript noise/tracers.
The burst variant of the trac-5 is a straight upgrade, the burst fire is what you'd be doing in a fight anyway and most other stats are better than the default gun.
t. just auraxed the lynx.

STOP

''"BUT I WANT TO GIVE IT A (YOU) MAYBE MY LOVE WILL FIX HIS RETARDATION"
NO
"B-BUT IM BORED"
FUCKING ☼STOP☼.
S
T
O
P

>It's fun.
What a fucking pleb.

don't feel bad, brrting has been nerfed alot to the point where you have to get right up in their pussy inorder to actually do anything but then you're going to get fucked since you're always going into large groups as a result

That's what I expect every time I get in any Harasser tbh

The ones I use have always been cougar, lynx, or amc depending on what areas we are trying to take. Cougar is a solid choice due to decent range and manageable recoil. Amc is pretty good for any situation.

Harrassing will never be the same

Jokes on you, I'm not even in the outfit. I've been shitposting longer than wwew's existed anyway.

And I've been playing on my NC alt almost exclusively because they bully me over my limited edition dorito camo.

They're just jealous because they don't have the limited collectors editionâ„¢ Doritoâ„¢ skin which you could only get by buying several tons of Doritosâ„¢. Did you get the matching Mountain Dewâ„¢ limited collectors editionâ„¢ skin as well to show you are a true gamer?

You want to say that to my minigun, m8?

the only time i can think of infiltrator actually being useful is airdropping from a valkyrie to hack a terminal
e.g. from regent rock to scarred mesa skydock because good luck getting a sundy across that bridge

just keep at it. it's something that requires experience so you get a feel for situations and what is risky and what isn't.
if you're running anything other than racer+stealth you're a giant faggot. you also might be like me when i started and think the halberd is shit but once you use the harasser more you realize that thing really is god tier and is frankly one of the funnest guns to use

Now this is autism.

what the fuck do you expect late at night / early in the morning in burgerland a fucking tuesday?

I think I use auto-repair and the BRRRRRRT gun on my harasser.

A pack of harassers is a nightmare when the players are decent. The tank can't hide it's weak rear.

This sort of thing always happens during the odd hours.

video games

Please do not bully the tanks by being lewd.

what the actual fuck are you doing

Having an infiltrator can be very useful in small-med pop caps when paired with an engineer. Recon darts tell teammates where an enemy's going to come from and lets them react quicker/ambush potential threats.

AMC is terrible at close range even if you're landing all your shots because of its low DPS, but it's a complete headshot machine at medium to long range. It's more of a weapon intended for support than aggressive play (so it doesn't fit my playstyle at all).

Indar's open and fresh

do not falter brothers in arms, for this day is but a another glorious day that he has given us to purge the brasses enemies, justful and righteous that are we who remove the tranu, that remove the burger. lo and behold TR for it's might is our might and this might we bring down upon all who will cower in the light of the TR empire

odds = tr, even = nc, dubs = vanu, trips = fourth factioning while vanu

Welcome aboard, soldier. That's a terrible game to play with your life,
but you came out on top.

I'm BR >50 and I haven't played TR since December.

That's too much retard even for Captain Murrika to deal with

Get the fug on you nerds

Man, I've not played in a while. I think I hear the drums of war again.

I cant fucking stand being TR at this point, nc has such fucking better weapons all around than us. how the fuck has the boom box not been hit with a nerf yet it quite literally can 2v1 Vulcan harassers, and the fucking enforcer is almost as strong against other harassers as the hal. they even have the best fucking maxes, max v max nc wins literally every time from medium to short range. dont even fucking get me started on the "I win button on their tank

I take it you were just at the front of my gun at Mani Tower?

I fought off half the TR platoon with me, two engineers and two medics

this just makes me want to die more
sometimes i just wish we were nc

only devastating if you're within range
if it only gets a minor drop on you pop your fire suppression and get out and start repairing. the downside of the mjolnir is that it is absolute SHIT for infantry. 100% garbage not even worth using against infantry whereas aphelion and vulcan are both very usable against infantry.
enforcer is good and has the highest dps of any gun i think because of how it's reload works but requires aim. 2 shots to kill infantry.

their maxes are good, yeah. just another reason to run pounders instead of mercies. vanguards are annoying but they're not capable of destroying an entire 96+ hex's worth of armor from the next hex over like an anchored prowler can.

no you don't. NC has cool equipment but the faction as a whole is pretty fucking retarded on Emerald. I have trouble stomaching NC gameplay for more than 2 hours. I will say this though, when a good player crops up and he's NC, he is outstandingly good.

TL;DR:
install VAC
set mic1 input to get output from player
set mic1 input to splice the audio into your speakers to hear your own micspam
choose mic1 as the input device in the game
find some macro manager that presses the micspam button for you
???
PROFIT

you forget we literally have AODR we all know how shit people are in this game and fuck man nc has the best weapons all around and the best harasser decals

I hate this shit

NEVAR FORGET

Voicemeeter Banana is better in every way, and it's completely free

This needs to be full sized for posterity

NC has only one OP weapon

And it's this fucker

Reminder:

You can run along mountain sides if they are not less than 90 degrees

NC shitposting can be amazing though

NC bro make the pain go away

NCBro please save me fam help me get robust at nc shit i just made a new character to do this

How about this? Best way to land a Galaxy at Briggs labs to shoot down at the point and through the doors

maybe

what do i spend certs on for the max? already have bursters

Most effective weapons you can buy is dual gorgons, they are not exactly great against heavy vehicles like tanks but they can fuck up sunderers at range with near impunity

Get Flak armor, kinetic armor is rarely useful because everyone just throws C4/Rockets/Grenades up your ass all the time anyways, plus LA has those micro rockets which double fuck up maxs at range

Be warned though, with FLAK armor a single engineer with an Archer can AND WILL end your life in two shots

ravens worth getting after that? or do i want the falcons?

Ravens

Teach your enemies the power of SCREEE

Should I get into CQC sniping? I demo'ed the TSAR and i got mild success.

I'm off for the night, PHX is leading the platoon against the hardest to capture VS base, and they have the worst tunnel vision imaginable and can't even tell basic shot color apart

But I made this tonight, again showing one of the most beastly ways to get into the Mani Tower point with maxes nobody ever expects

just need to be focused enough and you can achieve lots in that gayme

It sucks being like only one of like 6 NC at a time that doesn't have tunnel vision

If you run across Evilmind stick around him, like me he knows his shit

Also Evilmind has his mic disabled because he got tired of yelling at retards with severe tunnel vision

if he's NC I'm going to stick him close with lots of bullets

friendly reminder to anyone that grav lifts give you a no fall damage buff for like 4 seconds after you land on the ground, but you can extend the buff indefinitely by jumping every few seconds.
handy for getting to the B point at Crossroads Watchtower unharmed.

That's how I did that jump with no damage

I also did it here at the very start

Should I join NC, NCbro?

No, they're fucking retarded

You're better off as TR

Yeah, but I already am TR and I just want my NC freedum shootars back.

/y is the ONLY ( 1 ) outfit chat that matters everyone else using every other channel is a divide and conquer shill ego stroking basket weaving wacko. Everyone on any given faction should just work with who ever is next to them and make those around them a priority over their own circle jerk and quest for glory as individuals or as a group within a faction whose victories and defeats are the ownership of everyone in those factions.

BIG BOOLET STRONK

I've done this except for the autohotkey script.
Just set your proximity chat to a key like the * key on your numpad, then put something heavy like a pocket knife or a small rock on it. Every time you alt tab you'll have to release the weight from the key and put it back. Works better than using the hotkey script in my opinion.

go away autist

TR is retarded too. 90% of players are AOD and now TE aswell, plus it's the underpowered faction. TR are the good guys but I really like the burger style of NC, and I really like the high damage/low rate of fire guns. wwew should've been NC.

OH I'M COMING FOR YOU

so much this fam. Would have picked burger in a heartbeat if wwew wasnt TR

But user-kun, corporatism is globalism too.

Having played NC a bit before going to wwew I found it was kinda dumb. Weapons were powerful but holy shit if "Stop shooting I'm NC!" isn't the battle cry than who the fuck knows what is.

Maybe if we had the might of wwew's autism in NC, we could turn tides in battle.

I thought NC teamkilling was a meme until i headshotted a friendly with the SAW for the 50th time.

Voices in this game are really shit, why couldn't they get some good VAs like in Insurgency? There, whenever anyone gets shot they actually scream.

The mystery will never be solved.

NC is the best at range, only at point blank they're often underpowered

Good point.
All around this game is pretty subpar. Shooting is nothing special, most of the guns feel the exact same, secondary balance is "get the Ambassador", air balance is "rape infantry with rockets", infantry pushing is essentially just zerging through a chokepoint till one side gives up to the pressure, the best AV weapon is fucking C4 not rockets and there are completely pointless vehicles in the game like the Valk.

Hey wwewfriends, I just defended the crown from a TR attack on my vanu character.

here's your (jew)

Glorious.

Not entirely.

Indeed.

The main reason I play this game is the bants.
It's boring as shit without shitposting and battlebarding.

Goddamn, I should've been recording. They were all high levels from the same outfit so they weren't even the average ps2 player.

It's like I'm really playing TES.

Well after swapping over to nc for the night some memes happened, first off my kdr at the end of it was 17.34 on tr I normally average about an 8 I almost broke my bounty record by shitting on buzzcut and TE for about 2 hours giving me 58 bounties, wwew should have been nc

Trying to survive.
Or was that fire supression?
Gah, have to long in to check.

what if we do NC play sessions now and again under a different faction name?

I'd be all for this; when wwew wasn't playing i'd play NC since i prefer most of their weapons
vanguard + enforcer also OP as shit

Best way to play infiltrator is to play the ninja.
Stalker cloaking, a good gun (the TR base is the best handgun in the game, mind you) and just run arround stabbing people.

Where is the webm of Latvianon "FOR THE EMPRA!" scream?

burgers get out if you like kd so much go join that reddit outfit that some autist spammed here a week ago

Inquisitor is great, but bow stalker is best

Is the T7 acceptable? I use it to kill enemies good when I have a pesky team mate in the way, which is always.

In case you fags din't know, PSForever team is doing a public COMBAT STRESS TESTING today as a suppressor deathmatch on the continent Nexus. More information can be found here psemulator.org/ and discord.gg/0nRe5TNbTYoUruA4 here.

You obviously need PlanetSide 1 still installed to be able to join the serber, if you don't have it, they have links to it on the Discord #news channel.
Yeah they're fags, you don't have to login to adquire the info though, you do have to login if you want to ask questions though.

Here's some random screens of what's happening in the deathmatch.

DOWNLOADAN

New batch of screens, VS set up a conga line after they captured the NC spawnroom (the Control Console room), TR is still trying to erradicate them with little success.

I unironically wish this game had more lore, the universe is so interesting.
Also I joined NC, so much fun killing everyone with the Gauss SAW.

GET THE FERTILIZER

Do they intend for the private server to ever be a full version of the game or will it just be for mini-events like this?

The game still doesn't look half-bad, especially the hallway interiors

What isn't faggy nowadays? Infiltrators, heavy assaults, light assaults and MAXes. Should everyone just play Engineer and Medic?

Planetside never was too popular and most fights would be set up because of low playercount, they intend to make it a full game though. Right now almost everything works aside from redeploying, instant action and weapon terminals.

Heavy assaults are only bad if you're vanu.

They intend to replicate Planetside 1:1 as much as they can before it was shut down. These are test events because they haven't got everything synched or working yet.

There's plenty of shit that isn't working like recerting, leveling up, actually capturing bases and the lattice system. Combat is working but just so barely, still doesn't even count vehicle behaviour like the HART pod shuttle or the Lodestar/Galaxy back bays not being able to load anything.

By the way, the test is over but you can check on the server to look at stuff and maybe someone will show up. You can warp to any continent or area by typing /zone (name of zone)

VERY SURPRISED

You know, this put me to think, that there are people so disgusting in life that they have to name themselves "DiaperLoverMeghan" in a video game. They are so disgusting that they title themselves for their love of shitting in diapers as an adult.

vocaroo.com/i/s0M6zY0MurFL
stop defending cultural marxism, blind follower of tyranny.

it must hurt you to be born ugly

Hey autist wanna play PSF? We got a deathmatch going right now with 10 players on the test server here psemulator.org/servers

I'm busy playing an actually fun game, Mass Effect: Andromeda.
I doubt you've heard of it, it's a niche cult classic.

What zone?

Nexus.

Nice meme but seriously, come frag some n00bs with a supressor.

Whose memeing

Nice iPhone 5s, sure you enjoy being spied upon by your flavour of the month handheld that much? Get an android or buzz off.

consoles don't come with keyboards

Oh, I managed to aurax the scout rifles. What should I regret working on next?

If you're going to have shit taste, the least you could do is pirate the PC version and then play with a controller.

Android sucks ass

Why aren't you using an iMac then? Checkmate.

Battle flash.
t. battle flash autist

Because the iPhone is an iMac in your pocket

I've been slowly putting certs into the Flash just to make it "stealthy", so I might as well keep going.

But the iMac is an iPhone on your desk, so it's the best of both worlds!

Make sure to use S12 Renegade for anti infantry, Fury for solo vehicles, Basilisk for a mix of both and don't even bother with the Kobalt.

that's stupid. I can use my iPhone in a car and go anywhere and do anything online. Everything I can't do on the phone is done on the PC. Why retard your potential with tribal war memes

So far all I have is the Basilisk, but it really annoys me how limited the camera movement is when you bolt a gun to the vehicle.

Because OSX does all the things Winblows can't and more.

Everything you can't do on your phone is on android

You need to lighten up. All the shit you are getting offended about are just jokes. I make jokes about potato niggers all the time and I am Irish. You need to stop being a faggot and getting booty bothered when someone bants with you a little.

Blow it out your ass retard

W-Was it flirting…!?

At least you can crack your android to avoid getting spied upon by anything and to load whatever OS you want on it. iPhones are inherently flawed in both design and utility, i hope you enjoy having it randomly "die" in less than a year.

By the way, 15 players on the PSF server. Come frag some VS fags in the better planetside.

What is PSF?
Sounds like a cult classic

Pf nice try vanu Internet defense force

Sucks being in a community you can't downvote/ban isn't it? :)

PlanetSide 1 Forever project. PS1 died not less than a year ago and some autists, not unlike you, decided to make a private server from scratch with just packet data. They got a combat server working in psemulator.org/servers and you can get info on how to connect on it on their discord here: discord.gg/0nRe5TNbTYoUruA4
The #news channel has instructions on where to download Planetside 1 and how to join the serber.

Planetside Forever. It's a handful of guys who are trying to put together a Planetside 1 server out of scraps due to the game being shut down. Check for info.

But you see, TR is made up of commies because Red = Communism and never anything else.

It's not the fact that you don't respect me. It's that you're retarded to begin with.

Is Higby working on it?
Are there BFRs??

Don't know much of anything about it fam.

Higby isn't working on it, none of DBG is working on it, it's literally made by the community that remained before PS got shut down. There WILL be guaranteed BFRs, soon.

That's the weakness of the Flash, IMO you should be able to aim side to side. To shoot better, get Custom Desktop Logo, get a custom crosshair and place it at the center at X axis 25 and shoot in 3rd person, in 1st person there is too much screenshake and you can't properly aim.

Soon.

The sad part is you claim you're just doing it to "Shitpost and make us look retarded" but at the end of your 20 year internet autist video your version of "Shit posting" is "I won't say anything over the microphone so he'll sit there and wait for the insult and get wrecked because it will never come, and that's how you insult somebody in a superior way"

And then video's past that is you driving around in a car having a legit spergout that we didn't like you for because you treated everyone you played with as inferior human beings

Now do we need to spell it out further or will you just sit there getting more retarded by the second? Because you can just admit you fucked up, grow up and learn to have fun with us instead of trying to be our "Leader"

Mobile auto correct

That feel when no one remembers red was one of hitler favorite colors feels bad man

Yeah, I'm sure auto correct will incorrectly fix "fascist" for you. Typical.

These crosshairs I made are designed for perfect dead center, you shouldn't have to adjust custom desktop logo any if you're running windowed borderless

Holy fuck no one is gonna read ALL THIS BULLSHIT

In third person, the flash (and other vehicles) don't aim center, they aim at X axis 25 instead.

For somebody who claims how "Not butthurt I am over all you retards" he sure changes his IP a whole fucking lot

I forgot, autists can't read

Sorry

X axis 25 from center in Custom Desktop Logo, to be more specific.

Shh, thinking hurts his mind.

Yeah this is interesting news to me, I'll have to check it out

You'd think a man with a superior intellect could read that in about 10 seconds

fresh

Please God let the suffering end already

But if it's mean things about him, it's clearly bad and shouldn't be read.

The ride never ends.

No I'm just to intelligent to even give your dumb ass the time of day. Shut up. Lol faggot. I look better than you.

Dammit, I fucked up, I meant Y axis.

Yet you're still replying.

He's clearly a master of 4D chess

Fuck yeah I am. Replying to everyone who replies to you kicks ass. It fucking RULES dude.

Don't you mean 1488D chess?

You sure showed me.

So then you just claim to have not read it, but clearly did read it because you had to respond to me

So not only are you autistic, you're also a liar

Nah he only plays 1488D chess when he's driving around in his car yelling "FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT"

That's what he wants you to think.

He's clearly a master tactician, we're all just layers to his perceived reality of what we think we see around us

He's looked into the eye of the black hole and seen infinity, and saw what has stared back at us, clearly a higher power gifted him with the ability to see things we can't

I don't need to read your post to reply to you faggot. Your insult never touched me. Haha

He is a level above us.

Seriously if everyone in WWEW spent a day following him around in PS2 and saying "Intellectual" shit like he thinks he's saying, he'd have a spergout in about half an hour

"I don't need to read your post to reply to you faggot. Your insult never touched me. Haha"

He could easily just ignore it because he's above plebeians like TE and WWEW though.

He's clearly above it and over it, yet has spent nearly a week in this thread talking about how we're all evil Marxists who don't understand his brilliance

Fear not, for it's all according to his plan.

The plan of course is to unify this board against a common foe. That community left to its own theories and devices is what this world needs. It's what I need. To make video games great again. You don't need me. You need to be unified to take the fight to the Reddit who is actually a mind control cult hell sent to brainwash the children into loving tyranny who will be easily ruled over post apocalyptic cataclysm. No children who love tyrants no extinction events.

Just a quick video I took showing how it doesn't shoot at the center, and instead around Y axis 25 in 3rd person.

God I should learn how to use ffmpeg, I fucking hate CLIs though

Calm down Alex Jones.

take your meds

you're missing the bigger picture

tumblr pls

get on you faggots

Beautiful. We need some Alex Jones posting squads.

Also F U C K I've been too busy having a happy family life and tough job finally to have time to play PS2 the reWWEWion. What tales have I missed?

I'm not in the outfit, but I'm on TR. Maybe eventually I'll send in an application to get back in.

Outside the autist getting found out, you haven't missed much of anything.

Autist autisting, aside from that not much.

This new sperg who has replaced GunnerNacho in the last week, who has not once stopped delivering

Venu are fucking scum. Every time I see one of those disgusting crustacean bottom feeders in my facilities I'm instantly demoralized on defending the objectives and set my sights on the single goal of killing as many Vanu shit eaters as humanly possible. I don't even want to control a facility that's been touched by those round eyed sea fucks, because that would mean that I'd have to smell their fishy scent and deal with their roaches they leave behind all over the equipment and in their stinking refuse piles. They make me so fucking sick that bile rises in my throat just from seeing them on the battlefield. The Vanu should just die. If you're a Vanu and you speaky da human like the 'well bred' 'bright eyed' chittering shell fuck you are, then you should understand that the entire world hates you and your kind. You are not human. You are a lesser creature who lives in filthy and you need to die. Please die. My weapon fires lead at 800 RPM and its still not enough to kill you as fast as I'd like to. My weapon needs to fire at ∞ RPM to kill you as fast as I would like to. I want your entire people to stop existing. If I owned the worlds largest fly swatter, I could not use it on you fast enough to aleve the itch in my brain your regrettable existence has left. I hate you fucking you vanu. Why wont you all just die.

Me and highspeed have been running about as NC in our own little pocket outfit called Hello Where Are the Burger

feel free to join us.

There is literally nothing wrong with being Vanu. You're just jealous because you're unable to be enlightened.

INDAR UNLOCKED

GO4CROWN
GO4CROWN

Hello ILikeFastTanks.
Please go, ILikeFastTanks.

Wrong.

Yeah, the SAW is infamous for bad accuracy and high recoil but when it hits it's great.

Not only that but SOE's marketing team was completely retarded. I used to play everquest and even most everquest players had no idea what planetside was. A subscription-based strategy is also retarded when you're not as popular as WoW, I only started playing when I heard of the game on TV and I had recently got spare cash to blow.

I'll just blow my head off with my jetpack.

wew
SAW accuracy is fine if you're standing still and firing in bursts

Don't worry, you'll get there if you talk a whole lot. I'm still kind of waiting on a drawfag to show up and do an image of the entire playing outfit fucking around like this or like what someone in the Halo Online threads drew up partially.

you dont even need to be standing still
just do 2-3 shot bursts and its a great weapon. SAW was probably my favorite LMG to aurax of all factions. the only issue it seems to have is it's slow to bring up sights

the thing is like an automatic sniper rifle

50 points less damage than the default TR sniper, I think.

Had an autism fit about my name.

I've settled on one now.

Umm.. sorry sweetie. Mass Effect Andromeda has great gameplay.

I'm sad to report I can't play with you guys anymore, literally every game after 20-30minutes my FPS hits like 5 and I can't do anything

If they fix it I'll be back but until then I can't play, sorry

NCBro out

Maybe it's a new GPU driver. Try contacting their support.
If you're gonna stop then that's really shit to hear because I loved your channel and WebMs.

I REALLY RECOMMEND YOU NOT TO USE THAT WITH A BULLDOG TO DELETE ESFS IN TWO HITS THAT WERE BUSY REVERSE MANEUVERING ON TOP OF YOU :^)

Fucking AC. Why are they still allowed to play? Is this a joke outfit name after the notorious cheaters? To all the newfags out there, i remember playing planetside 1 and everquest over 10 years ago. Multiple members of that outfit have been banned manually and automatically for cheating in those games, in fact i remember one specific time their everquest whateverthefuckitwascalled got entirely wiped out and had all of it's members banned because SOE found out everyone was cheating.

Then how'd you know he implied you didn't read his post?

He doesn't have to read posts to understand implications. If you were on the intellect level he was, you'd understand.

Here's the thing, it's still a shit game.

I spent a few hours looking in the forums, I can't find any fix yet

Did you change anything about how the game runs recently?

Nothing, a few months ago it was fine, now just randomly it does this weird strobe effect

I asked on Redditside for any answers but all I got was snark, so I guess I might just give up till the next major update and see if they fix it then

The update will come "soon".

Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

I haven't seen an autist go on like this since tripfags on halfchan

why is it still here

Attentionwhores tend to stick around long after they've lost their charm and it's no longer funny.

Could you at least write it better?

It's still shitposting. Stop being bootyblasted because you're too retarded to fit into a fucking zergfit and a bunch of autists banding together to annoy Reddit.

I have nothing to fear, kek will lead me to the promised chan

Would you believe me if meme magic is older than we think?

such suffering

I'd suggest someone saving it but honestly it's not worth it since it's nothing new

I think it's just a post by ip deletion since I've seen this fucker in other threads doing the same shit

Would anyone be interested in starting an NC outfit?

[wwew] Should have been NC, to be honest, I've been playing them recently and they've been endlessly more fun than any games I had with [wwew]. Just rando zerg squads that are shitting all over [TE]'s plans.

NC memes pls go

It's OP and the developers are not willing to fix it because it would piss off the whales. Join us, brothers.

But that would mean being a tranny, and I want ancap.

get in line on this firing squad

Look what my platoon just did.

look at this robot

No one wants to fight the VS, all you do is build hives in retarded places that are a pain to attack, I claimed 3 today with [ZER6]. NC, who are just burger ancaps who want fun in their vidya were fighting TR all day long, almost no one was fighting to our north.

this is the issue of the game in a nut shell

it's not a a three way, it's a two way and a unwelcomed joke

new thread when

PS3 with only TR and NC when?

just as soon as they add mechs

When this one dies, we're not weebshit so when we make one when this one isn't dead yet then Mark will bannu us, saying that we didn't follow rules when he'll turn a blind eye to any Zelda trap porn dumping.

I'd love that, Vanu is a real cancer on this game at the moment, their vehicles are pretty much the best with the Scythe being paper thin and fast as fuck and the maggie being able to have front armor facing at you constantly.

But, don't forget Auraxian man, the eternal Nanite Systems is your true enemy.

It's on page 14 though. If mark spergs out again it's unrelated to that.

Guys we should become nucucks. Maybe starting fresh will attract some oldfags, too.

fuck no, the oldfags have A LOT of shit unlocked on TR

Never do anything a Vanu says. But I agree.

stop this meme, it isn't happening

That's one of the issues I see with it, most of the leadership in [wwew] right now is over BR 60.

I think it should, maybe for a few days we should play on NC instead of TR.

it's been done before and it doesn't help the matter

Wasn't aware, I'm a newfag in [wwew].
Maybe once it completely dies it might happen.

Wrong.

yeah it has and afew people are trying it now

"where are the burgers" is a wwew nc outfit currently and there was one before but that was just as interest was lost for this game last time

NCBro didn't want to switch to TR for the very same reason, he had shit unlocked on NC, so it's not an issue of the leadership being BR60 and above

NEW