Admit it you're all redditors who discovered the chans and chan culture within the last two years

Admit it you're all redditors who discovered the chans and chan culture within the last two years.

It's painfully obvious.(>le mad oldfag is mad >Can't even triforce)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ar4WzQ7KHak
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You're playing with my heart.

(you)

Why do people on imageboards have such a problem with reddit exactly? not a day goes by that I don't see it used as an insult on here or 4chan

Hello r/The_Donald.

if you're going to bait Holla Forums at least try harder ?

You're a newfag and most of the fags here are older and have shitposting this before you were using a keyboard.

Reddit is a torture chamber full of pretentious fuckwits who ban every opinion that triggers them because they can't take any sort of criticism. If they just kept to themselves they might not be hated so much, but they've actively been trying to make every other site into Reddit.

Why would you brag about that?
Since when is shitposting some "accomplishment"?

ask OP

i only been on chans since 2016
never been on reddit though

I hate to break it to you, but Reddit is just a streamlined, transparent example of how most of the Internet has always worked. In fact, before the rise of social media, many people only conversed online because of echo chambers, not in spite of them.

Can't say I've seen that happen but whatever. It's a diverse place

People are still getting *into* chan culture? Willingly? They want this?

Imageboards are like some kind of cancerous growth I can't cut off because it would sever an artery.

You ban and delete comments here aswell. it would be understandable in a thread with decent discussion, but this even happens in Stirner thread.

Wrong, I knew and used chans before I ever heared about reddit.

Was on imageboards long before stormniggers invaded. Always funny when Holla Forums tries to "educate" me on how 4chan has always been a hardcore white nationalist site rather than just ironic edgy teens.

Same here, comrade.

I despise chan culture. I've never used reddit. I just came here because its literally the only good leftist forum on the internet. All the rest are steeped in cancerous violations of free expression which I cannot abide.

Shitposting isn't allowed regardless of the thread.

Found 4chan for the first time 5 years ago. Never used reddit cause the layout is cancer.

Your surveys keep giving an average age of like 12 tho.

That's too bad because you're a part of it now.

I am fully aware of that. Although I like to think I don't buy a lot of the bollocks

You'll always be a newfag if you keep that tripcode

First time on 4chan was in 2007. Switched a year later to 420chan, that was my home for years until I was banned from their /pol.

Per usual, OP is a faggot

You're still a newfag and underage.

Cancer

reddit is good for lewd things

Pretty much everyone does. The feeling only strengthens once you get to observe how it gets conceived.

4chan was borderline nihilist at one time.
Its funny, because if you started calling things fun back then, you'd be laughed off as the pussy faggot you are.

Kek

*degener-ate*

Anyone who's actually an oldfag ends up hating chan culture eventually.

▲
▲ ▲

Reddit made memes mainstream.
They can never be forgiven.

I thought it was 9fag

Pic related explains it well.
Imageboards were once places were the outcasts congregated, far from real life shit, and memes were semi-obscure in-jokes that expired quickly.
Holla Forums loves to bring IRL shit to the internet, even on places where doesn't fit, like Holla Forums, /a/, or practically every other board, and use memes the same way reddit do (they essentially fuck up and overuse memes the way reddit did with ms paint comics)

Found 4chan on GameFAQs, been around roughly twice as long as Holla Forums has existed.

I've been on the Chan's since the first day, I made the first post ever on 4chan
This was the post"🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🐴🐴🐴🐴🐴🐴🐴🐴🐴🐴🐴🐴🐴🐎🐎🐎🐎🐎🐎🐎🐎🐎🐎🐎🐎🐎🐎

We are reddists, not redditors.
OP is fag.

Project Chanology was the final nail in the coffin of the Internet wild west.

You're right it's impossible that people would lie on a survey for the lulz

This image is a wonderful piece of art

But don't forget, it was the newfags who clogged up the ranks of Chanology in the first place, moralfags who destroyed the purpose of fun to turn it into an IRL crusade for social brownie points.

this

I don't get why "safe space" has become such a common insult. I have no desire to converse with people on certain topics and likewise, they probably don't share my interests. A chaotic free for all makes for awful an experience

MODS ARE BASED

BEHEAD THOSE WHO INSULT REDDIT

PRAISE BE TO REDDIT OUR HOME AND MOTHERLAND

kill yourself

I've been on Korean kartoon image boards for 7 years

I got here from reddit last week.

I never went to reddit, i only started to browse 4chan then Holla Forums like two years ago.
But i discovered the imageboard format with gurochan years priors.

The worst part is you don't even need to be a serious oldfag to know that. If you were on 4chan at any point before 2014 you'd know it was almost all ironic.

M O D S

The amount of times some IRL bullshit is brought into a thread nowadays on imageboards is insufferable, you can almost always tell it's some 16-22 range phone shitposter with the laziest posts. Moreover you can tell they are never, ever interested in any kind of discussion, just sticking to the same old glossary. Holla Forums-style posts with ebin Trump pepes (still being driven into the ground) outside of Holla Forums is the cringiest redditor shit and Holla Forums doesn't even hide its open affiliation with The_Donald.
One other way you can spot their newfaggotry is they still respond to dubs en masse.

lol

Before Slashdot, Reddit's direct predecessor, there were no large-scale mechanisms to segregate speech based on user input. Every utterance mattered exactly as much, and if you wanted to avoid something, you had to block it on your own.

Now? We either have Reddits and Wikipedias with a community mob rule of asocial jerks on autism bucks, or "social" sites with algorithms designed specifically to keep you in a bubble (with just a right dose of propaganda and ads on the side).

"Safe space" the insult does not imply discussing with like-minded people about a set topic. It implies having to accommodate for people's superficial characteristics like identities, phobias and non-standard pronouns.

You won't find many people complain about, say, transsexuals discussing their transsexuality in a dedicated space. It's when they decide they need their own korean puppetry forum free from cishet scum (or worse yet, decide that your favorite korean puppetry forum needs to be free of toxic displays of cishetsexuality) that the ridicule starts.

As much as accurate your pic is, everyone should remember that Holla Forums is also a Holla Forums and falls under the same criticism. We also strive (and should strive) to be a normalfag board aiming to influence the world.

And that's fine, as long as we can go to /a/ or Holla Forums or wherever and leave our politics at the door. Holla Forums's inability do to so is Holla Forums's downfall, and will one day be their own downfall.

I'll stop when Holla Forums does. I'd rather see most boards turned into battlegrounds than Holla Forums echo chambers. And usually Holla Forumsyps wind up losing face and looking like the triggered idiots they are.

i was on 4chan when /int/ was created (whenever that was) and came here via /ref/.

not that thats any sort of achievement

so you've been a chanfag since you were 11?

I first discovered 4chan while in junior high, this was around 2006 or so.
I was looking for hentai and found this weird website named 4chinz.
I remember what the internet was like before image boards, before social media.
I still remember instant messaging my school friend about this cool new website called youtube

youtube.com/watch?v=Ar4WzQ7KHak

Idk if you are right. Holla Forumss constantly forcing their politics into peoples faces regardless of the setting has forced most people who classically didnt have an opinion or maintained an 'apolitical' life have been forced to make a decision on where they stand.

I know people that used to get mad and tell people to stop talking politics who in the pasts couple months came out of the closet as not just conservatives, but extremely far right conservatives.

And……………………………………………………………………………………………

Idk whats going to happen after the 20th but basically 'Anschluss' is in 9 days.

I was Holla Forums when it was /n/ and I was still inheriting my parents nationalistic views. I was sympathetic with the nationalists there.

I quickly discovered I had nothing in common with them and I hated all of them and left. In more ways than one. Looking at nationalism from the other side of the aisle, realizing nationalism or jingoism was why my home was invaded in the first place.

It has gotten worse and worse with age, my hatred of Holla Forums is far more than petty redditor drama.

I really do long for the day all these jobless fuckers kill themselves in the future we're all facing. The sooner the better.

I hope you die too OP.

WE ALREADY KNEW WHY YOU FAGGOTS FLED TO /LEFTYCUCK/

YOU APPEAR TO BE STUCK ON STUPID.

Holla Forums is full of the terminally employed lol

Chocolate Rainnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

I don't expect anyone to ever believe the story, but hey I thought I'd say it anyway. I didn't know about reddit until about 3 years ago and I just thought it was a shitty version of Digg a site I already didn't care for.

It's not that unusual, I also started when I was 11 or 12

Let me guess your country was invaded because it wasnt as nationalistic as one of its neighboring nationalistic nations.

My nation happens to be Vietnam, and I'll likely never return to my home.

It was primarily Americans fault.

I quickly realized my somewhat respect for other nationalists clashed with their unabashed support of American exceptionalism despite causing most of their problems.

So quickly, I realized, fuck these people I'm out. And left. In more ways than one.

As for why I'm a communist? It only makes sense in the world we live in.

Nationalists today aren't nationalists, you're nothing like the real thing, Asian nationalists would make you god damn shit your pants and I doubt actual Hell's Angels wouldn't make them any less filled with shit.

You're electionary nationalists.

A common phenomenon in the US.

You're no radical.

You take on the mantle of the meth addled older gen, only to replace the newer one with even more terminal unemployment.

And I don't doubt future prison sentences.

TRUST ME ID BE SMASHING THE FACES OF LEFTISTS INTO THE PAVEMENT ALL DAY EVERY DAY, BUT NOW IS NOT THE TIME.

DONT WORRY, ANSCHLUSS SOON.

who here, remember anime music videos, emo kids, and rotten.com

No you wouldn't.

Because you'll never have a job, never be in labor, you'll do this voluntarily, and speak about immigrants taking your jobs.

Plenty of time on your hands to pretend to actually have muscle.

I could kick your ass you dumb bitch.

When's the time the noodle arm nerd nationalists take the states?

That's fine I have a gun to shoot you with.

You faggots have been saying that for awhile now. I'm waiting…

YOUR PEOPLE ARE FUCKING HIDEOUS.

You personally are fucking hideous.

I don't have to be pretty to shoot you with the gun I own if you get anywhere near where I live

Thanks bud.

Tell me when you're actually armed like over half this board is.

Then I'll start being afraid.

Being afraid you'll shoot yourselves by accident or commit suicide.

Pic of this nazi faggot

I had family in the SS. I bet you are an obese neckbeard. GTFO

I never used chans and reddit all my life. I know about 4chan since 2005, but never bothered to go there. I always made fun of people who used 4chan, in their faces.
Started used reddit in summer 2015, started using 4chan in January 2016, started using Holla Forums in November 2016.

I'm a loser :( I even have a reaction folder with subfolders. Help me. I already got permabanned from 4chan, but i have to stop using these places. This is fucking my life. This is cancer. Nobody learns anything here, this is just time wasting.

Doesn't everybody remember it?

That's extremely rude of you to assume; I'm european.

kek a far east asin with 45 kg and 160 cm talking about kick anyone's butt. AHAHAHA
Worst! You lived all your life in USA, so you don't even know taekwondo/kung-fu/karate/wtvr.
I could lift you using just one hand silly american girl :)

kill yourself

Oh my fucking shit are you serious

I know kungfu…

Started using cuckchan back in 2007, was a cringey Holla Forumstard tbh.

Yeah, I've been on 4chan since 2005 and Holla Forums dragging its shit everywhere and ruining every board with their cancer made me turn from apolitical troll to leftist out of spite (at first).

It was more fun when the place was outcasts lashing out against everyone for shits and giggles, instead of outcasts having an eternal circle jerk about preserving the white race, when most of that race (or other races for that matter) wouldn't give a flying fuck about them anyway.

What's with the anschluss thing about? I've been out of the loop for a while.