We won again,guys!

We won again,guys!

B-but the gameplay can be fun!

I actually like Sonic Chronicles, it has really good music.

Salt mining time.

Did we really?

Not until we get sales figures showing it lost money

why

This is what happens when you let women and pajeets run the show.

No, they're going to make a killing because of idiots.

For anyone who missed it:

Final Mission/Ending of Mass Effect Andromeda
>In a post-credits teaser sequence, we learn that the Big Bad was actually the puppet of an even Bigger Big Bad who looks like Ivan Ooze from the Power Rangers movie.

Cancer.

Post it everywhere.

How? Also did EA ever release the figures about Cisquistion?

No, just some vague bullshit about hours played but no solid numbers.

I honestly didn't expect it to get reviews THIS bad

DAMN

I was expecting the usual bullshit. EA must be behind on its payments

Why have video game scores always been inflated like this?

Kek, what a disgrace. I wish leftists were actually as original as they pretend to be, but instead all they can do is take pre-made formulas and then replace the protagonists with non-whites and women, see Star Wars, Marvel, and everything else recent.

It's almost like poetry.

Who will bioware blame next for this turd?!

lel

White men, then they'll blame some more white men after that.

Take a page out of Amy Schumer and Netflix's book by blaming shit reviews o n internet nazies

they can't do that since even the SJW outlets like polygon and destructoid are giving it bad reviews

UH OH WE'RE IN TROUBLE SOMETHING'S COME ALONG AND BUST OUR BUBBLE YEAH YEAH

Those are Blunderborn-tier scores, holy shit

I'm actually suprised the "villain" wasn't blond.

Yeah, aliens defending their homeworld from foreign invaders and being massacred because of it are in fact the bad guys.

MASS DEFECT
A
S
S
D
E
F
E
C
T

Let's be honest, Bioware has deserved these types of scores for a long time.

Dragon Age 2 was a mess, a lazily made, rushed piece of shit that deserved no more than a 50 metascore and it was still relatively well received in the end.

Bioware are finally getting called out for the hacks they are and it's so satisfying.

Wait, really? That's the plot?

no shit bud, we've been saying this for how many years now?

Yes.
Communists at Bioware went HUMANITY, FUCK YEAH unironically.

WE'RE HERE TO CULTURALLY ENRICH YOU SAVAGE ALIENS! YOUR MONOCULTURE IS DISGUSTING!

…Shouldn't they have realized that they are unironically, with no tongue in cheek, portraying colonizers as good guys? It's just okay to them because the invaders are a bunch of non-whites and blue haired smarmy faggots?

But user, they're refugees. The native population was RACIST.

Are the native aliens actually portrayed as racist with obvious allusions to Europeans?

HAHAHAHA!

All the post-credit stuff is hilarious.

Also, do the Ryder twins sleep in the same fucking bed?

Are the antagonists actually portrayed as evil instead of morally grey?

Fallout 4 2 Electric Bongaloo time?

It got a high 80 IIRC and multiple Goyim of the Year awards

source?

Wow thats pretty bad, I thought they would have spent most of the 40 million on marketing. So even burning money weight couldn't save a sinking ship.

Anyone else's video only 1 hour 8 minutes long?

He wants control of the cluster and will blow up all the planets in it to get it so ya hes pretty cartoon villain black

At least iron bull was Masculine and funny!

This is horrendous. And is this supposed to be a AAA game, REALLY?

CROWCAT VIDEO WHEN?

Fuck, what a waste. They just made another Corypheus at the end. I was expecting them the villains to be depicted in Helghast fashion, sympathetic and defending their homeland from invaders. But I suppose either Biocuck didn't want the fanbase wanting to side with the villain at all so they made him a tee-hee generically evil, or simply couldn't be be like cuckmaster Nick Spencer, were almost all of his villains are too sensible and grey.

Pretty sure it made its money back on preorders alone.
It was a very cheap and lazy game.

does anyone have that all magazine scan of the journalist explaining how they actually score games ?

Sorry…my f-face is tired from reading negative reviews

Are you trying to imply that Space Incest is bad?

Is this thread bumplocked? Doesnt show like that in the catalog.

Is that a dead pig? Why is there a dead pig there?

It's India, why wouldn't there be?

They'll force gaming magazines and websites to give out only thumbs up and down ratings

Oh fuck I just realized the twins are named Ryder.

Holy fuck I thought that MY FADAH IS DEAD was a one time thing but apparently not.
Also what are these fucking credits? Is that a real song or did they make it themselves? All the other MEs atleast had their own soundtrack from start to finish Minus ME3 if you count reusing tracks.

I'll never understand this cockteasing bullshit for normalfags.
Fucking Nips

really hate the old Bioware cliche of calling anything even remotely important THE NOUN.

Except they were siblings. When the Overlords manipulate space-time via the observers, it doesn't break causality - just rewrites it. They were created independently, but since Yuri perceived Kira as his sister - she actually was his sister. Just like how when the Overlords noped Kira out of existence, she was literally erased from history and nobody on your crew had the slightest clue she ever existed or that they knew her… because they didn't.

I mean, if you want to get down to it, both Yuri and Kira are just hellraiser looking boxes which don't have lines of decent. Though you could say they were siblings in that they were manufactured by the same beings for the same goal.. but certainly when they were manifest as human, their genetics would have been that of blood relatives once Yuri perceived Kira as his sister and retconned history.

No user, you are poor immigrants wanting to peacefully migrate to the galaxy but are attacked by evil racist aliens.

Spanish version is better.

God, I remember when the writing in mass effect was decent.
In mass effect 1, one of the main villains could be persuaded to kill himself, skipping the first phase of the fight if you had enough paragon/renegade.
I knew this game was badly written but not that bad