Opinions

opinions

objective strongly felt, or otherwise

Your shit and your thread is shit, and here's a suggestion, kill yourself

Extremely overrated. Mediocre in all aspects except for sheer amount of production value.

Can I go now?

My opinion is that it's not 2015 anymore, so why the fuck are you suddenly starting a Bitcher thread?

That's an opinion, however it is not relevant to the topic.

I like it, but mostly for its setting and the amount of shit the put into it.
But then again I haven't gotten around to finishing it, and I also have to play the dlc's.

sage because OP is a faggot that needs to put more effort in his threads.

I felt the minimalist approach captures the eye more in the catalog. At this time in the night I think it's done okay.

sage for irrelevance to topic

well fug you

sage for the sake of sage

I expected better from you, give me an opinion on the topic

its allright, heart of stones and blood and wine dlc are vastly superior to the main game. heart of stones has a really engaging storyline that was miles better than the main story but adds very little to gameplay, blood and wine adds some beautiful new area the size of velen with new enemies that require mora than quen and light attack. if you arent playing on pc kill yourself, if you are playin on pc that are some mods that modify the game's mechanics to make it better

ARGUMENT FOLLOWED BY INSULT

My opinion is that you should put more effort into your threads. It's a fact that your thread is shit thus my opinion is justified under the pretense of physical proof. It is also a fact that all of my opinions are better than yours because your opinions include the one that your thread was worth making.
I deliberately made this post as boring and waffly as possible to make it painful for you to read because you're a boring person that is painful to interact with and it is of my opinion that you should also feel that same pain.

Man, I wish it were the depths of winter still

Recently upgraded my rig and i've been going through it, here are some thoughts:
I really like the setting, and the writing, and the world. It actually feels like it has the RP that's supposed to be in a RPG
Combat is still meh although that's no surprise after the first two. Batman Vision I mean Witcher sense is a tricky one. Maybe there are just too many quests in the early game that rely on it but so far i feel like they could've been a bit more creative implementing it. It makes sense lore wise and this game sure has that aspect going for it but isn't gameplay supposed to trump lore?
Overall i'd say it's been pretty good so far, can't remember the last AAA game i played that actually felt like its own thing instead of corporate product#468

It's the same thing every year, it's not even summer yet faggot.

Good sidequests, bad main quest, borderlands-tier open world. Not worthless, but overrated as shit.

best RPG in the last 10 years

96/100 Best game I have ever played. It has some small flaws but it is absolute that no game is ten out of ten perfecto. Definitely every game has its flaws and sometimes flaws overshadow the smoothly-done-things then it becomes a bad game like morrowind, skyrim etc…

I expect that RDR 2 or Cyberpunk 2077 will raise the bar that the w3 defined.

Witcher 3 was like lemon icing on a chocolate cake. It wasn't terrible, but still suffered from issues that plagued the other two games. the action and expiration are there but the tedious gathering of herbs to create potions just feels so unnecessary.

I enjoyed the game but it isn't without flaws. Inventory/resource management is a pain in the ass. Witcher senses could have been implemented better, and combat is meh as others have said.

As great as most of the quests are, the few where they really dropped the ball stand out. For instance, you can aid a plot to assassinate a monarch and it has absolutely 0 influence on the game world.

That being said I give it an 8/10, its a step in the right direction for a change. Finished the game last night and I'm probably going back for a NG+.

It was a solid game. Had some weaknesses in the plot and the monster hunting could have been more diverse. Controls were a bit too simplistic.