Goodnight Holla Forums

goodnight Holla Forums

sleep tight ya kunt

sleep is for the weak

goodnight OP

Goodnight.

I want to sleep forever

Rest easy mate.

It would probably be like an adventure game similar to Yume Nikki but with a more Finnish comfy atmosphere, like The Moomins.

Probably the only walking sim I would enjoy.
Everytime you died you would end up on another reality/region/dimension.

This fucking flag, goddamn

Really is a gold idea. It doesn't need anything other than a simple, speechless main character, good music, and vast landscapes worth exploring.

(Also, Gondola thread?)

Jokes on you, it´s already tomorrow where I live.
Good morning!

WAKE THE FUCK UP NIGGER'

That reminds me..

With Gondola being meant as an observer, would he even be able to interact with the events around him, and how would inner thoughts be handled? Having the character think them internally (he doesn't get to actually speak, afterall), or maybe letting the player write their own observations, come to their own conclusions? Either way, no voicing for him. Or perhaps, no voice acting period, just sound effects and text as needed.

Always loved this image from a horrid time on the site. The gondolas all standing on the burning buildings watching as the demon destroys shit.

No, and it would be great. I don't know why people don't make walking sims like that where you are a stranger in a strange land observing shit. It's always about gays or cancer.

So, a bit like Knytt?

female/gay robophiles need love too you know

go to sleep fag lordit

night bro

What about the other beings involved, provided there are any? Would a Gondola be seen as a normal, every day sort of thing? Just strikes me that a being with two longass legs, no arms, and a bear's face approaching would likely effect the events being observed by its presence should there be other beings present, unless such a thing is treated as routine/suspension of disbelief.

Going by the various webms and by my own desires he would be fairly invisible or unnoticed.

Even so, it's $75 and it's just the cover.
The guy who made this also made a Genji one.

which robot is that

I wish I could die in my sleep

At least you can go back to sleep.

Night OP, sweet dreams.

the gay one

おやすみなさい,

Dream up some ways to save the industry

stop buying video games

A crash.

good night Holla Forums

Good Night, Op and I hope you have a good day tomorrow.

i hope you get night terrors, op

shit film

WAKE UP, YOU FAGGOTS