Interboard Brigades

I know that this might get be banned, but so be it. For years I have been a regular on Lainchan. Alas, there has recently been a Holla Forums infestation on the /civ/ board. The most recent fascist thread is here: lainchan(dot)org/civ/res/3859.html
Please help a comrade contain the Holla Forumslution. /civ/ has caused nothing but trouble since it was started.

????????

Before they added /civ/, it was all anarchists, marxists, distributists, and a few liberals. If your post gets marked as spam, remove any references to Holla Forums and try again. The administration has made an effort at containing the infestation as well.

Please come to Lainchan's aid in its hour of need

See, I got dubs twice consecutively and everything.

Yup, sounds like a fascist to me.

bump.

nypa

bump

checked

Guess I could go back to Lainchan. Thought the admins would just delete /civ/ after all the shit it's caused.

How leftist is Lainchan, OP? I might stay if it's not shit.

Not OP, but Lainchan has always been more leftist due to the general nature of cyberpunk. Holla Forums caught wind of it and has been shitting it up for a while, but it still hasn't been taken over because the admins don't tolerate shitposting. Best imageboard to discuss technology by far.

Sure think Cybercomrades

Also comrade you really gotta help me out a bit here.

Do people on that board actually want to liver in cberdystopia just so they can be anarchists and rebel against the system? Or do they want to prevent cyberdystopia?

Because the first one you can already to today, you just gotta learn to program and hack.

We already live in a cyber dystopia. If they want anything cyberpunk related it's just higher tech and better aesthetics. Board isn't dedicated to anything political. It's just a technology board with a cyberpunk/Lain theme to it.

this

I think I had part on /civ/'s creation by biting a Holla Forumsyp's bait back when there was a cyberpunk board (I can't stand the doublespeak and bare hypocrisy Holla Forums tends to do)
I'm sorry.

I'll try to help, lainchan is a pretty comfy board, even if I only visit /feels/ lately.

I wanna joined,
🐴🐴🐴🐎🐴🐴🐴🐴🐴🐴🐎🐎🐎🐴🐎🦄🦄🦄🦄🐎🐴🐎🐴🐎🐎🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🌹🎎🎎🎎🎎🎎🎎🎎🎎🎎🎎🎎🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕉🕉🕉🕉🕉🕉🕉🕉🕉🕉🕉🕉🕉🕉🕉🕉

Please don't bring the redditors to my homeboard ;___;

you can post normal links here, OP. There are no autobans. Posting links to another imageboards is not against rules.