Multiplayer communities that aren't shit

Hey, Holla Forums, I'm looking for a community that is

a). still alive
and is
b). not complete trash

Overwatch has proven to be shit from the start and now Tumblrfaggots have infiltrated R6 Siege and begun spouting fucking stupid memes(?) that I don't understand. I need something else to play, no matter how old, as long as its still fun and has an active community. I want to play exclusively with adults and preferably only men because anything else proves to be unbearable.
Are the original Halo servers till around even after gamespy died? I'd love to try that out again assuming it too hasn't gone to shit.

Titanfall 1 & 2 :^)

mountain blade
tribes
SL

Wait which one are we talking about because Tribes 2 was my shit back in the day.

I'm not one of those though. I play casually and don't give a fuck about achievements or ranking. I'm way too busy in real life to actually put effort into anything. I want to play with people like myself.

Some RO2 servers are decent. The good ones are just a bunch of guys who drink and play on weekends and throw historical and racial jokes around. There's always one guy who plays Deutschland Uber Alles on the mic when the good guys win a match. I've also had fun playing with fullchan's Planetside 2 group.

No. I have no ideas what the fuck you talk about

No, anyone who's a part of something good isn't going to fuck them up by opening the gates to faggots, weeaboos and sperglords. Sorry bro.

Some fucking bitches were spouting about "flower crowns" and other memes I'm unfamiliar with. This went on after 4 different games with 4 completely different teams.

THIS WAS A TRIUMPH

Wait, you came across a women playing R6 Siege? That's like finding a unicorn.

Give it another 3 months and the game with be overrun by Tumblr.

Just like Holla Forums

Women are stupid and fucking annoying.

LOL no you're right about Holla Forums though

Women are retarted animals you can have sex with

There's a lot of women who play that game, actually.

I have a few cunts on my Steam list, and they all have it in their libraries and play it every now and again. My takeaway from it is that it's because it's relatively new, shiny, and popular.

Women are pretty goddamned stupid, but they'll play whatever they think nets them attention, praise, and recognition.

A lot of cunts also play GTAV I've noticed, but I think that's more due to the customization factor.

So you've tried your ebin bantz in game, were shot down because it's not your Holla Forums hugbox and got triggered.

(checked)
well fuck, as soon as you guys brought it up I joined a game with a furry and a gay.

As if Ubisoft won't release a trans character and announce Glaz is gay just to stay relevant against Overwatch

I recommend the Animal Crossing community. They are pretty chill and aren't run by complete faggots. You can hang around and trade stuff and you can discuss your fantasies of cross-dressing with the other villagers and cumming inside all of them in a massive village-wide orgy.

Don't you give those fags ideas. The fem ops I can stand, but that would be way too far. Thankfully they've stayed fairly un-fucked save for the previously mentioned women operators.

**As if Holla Forums isn't full of fem ops who've been taking over the Sims threads and defending Nintendo relentlessly

Perfect example.

I don't think you think that means what I meant it to mean. It refers to female operators, as in the playable characters who work in the Counter Terrorist Units.

Nice double dubs, but I knew what you were referring to
I'm just saying that this board is /tumblr/ and it's not going to get better

If Holla Forums were full of women who also worked in military or counter terror organizations I would have no problem with that, that'd be hot. you're still correct

Anything 8/4 chan hasn't touched.
I have played multiplayer with you faggots and you are the most obnoxious, approval-seeking malcontents anyone could imagine.

It may be done "ironically" but it still results in an awful, awful experience. I love Ventrilo Harassment, but even an Arnold Schwarzenegger soundboard has more class and wit than you yokels.

What's a Ventrilo? I think you mean Discord.

If you're fine with early access, Blackwake is pretty fucking fun and frequently has ships named after Trump and Kek. Just once have I heard a female, and she pretty quickly shut the fuck up when it became clear that she wasn't important.

Otherwise, Verdun has a hundred or two Americans at night, and is pretty much all nationalist talk. Arguably on life support, though.

HOLY SHIT WHAT NEWF-
oh you're just joking.

You can even ask the tf2 people about it.

H1Z1 King Of The Hill.
GET FUCKED

I won't tell you about them because as you're a r6 faggot, you would poison them.

The older battlefield games maybe?

Every single fucking time its the same jokes repeated ad naseum with people I know for a fact don't post on or even browse Holla Forums yet trying to fit in

try face.it
tf2 is pretty good on it

The only community I think that matters is Holla Forums. I don't think I could fit anywhere else or feel like I belong in any other community.

I also find the people in the Holla Forums community generally cool and attractive, any other community disgusts me

wew lad

You don't get out much do you?

8/10 people here disgust me and I think I'd only get along with a small handful of you. Everyone's so up their own ass.

I've been in a whole bunch of these Holla Forums communities, the only guy who was anywhere near okayish was that guy who ran the Worms server, whose name presently escapes me.

Drama is a game for them.

It's a meme game at this point. All the "cool kids" of today play it which basically means everyone not into overwatch. Including women, of course, since they wanna be in with the hip crowd too.

I can confirm op's thoughts on this matter though, women do ruin everything. They have no backbone making them lie and deceive for no real reason and ensuring that you will one way or another probably end up with a bad taste in your mouth. sure, perhaps there are more honorable, stronger ones out there but through my limited (to say the least) interactions I've only come to meet the former type so far and I can say it's definitely looking to be the more prominent type.

I had one of these uncomfortable interactions that reinforce this theory just recently but that's kind of a long story.

I miss the times when the G.I.R.L. on the internet/vidya = Guy In Real Life meme was law. Seriously, I remember way back when we’d defend ourselves from all these ridiculous allegations and assumptions about “gamers” and try to explain it’s no big deal to the normalfag public and now I only wish that never actually happened. How bleak a future we’ve paved for ourselves and nobody saw it coming.

I'm going to kill you

Is user finally waking up to the fact that the promised land is no longer his own? Gaming was only good when it was by and for white men only. Gaming's explosion in popularity let in undiscerning low-quality customers and there is no possible way to build a strong community on such a foundation. Even mid-tier games used to get powerful communities with grassroots competitive scenes, modding communities, forums etc. when the communities for those games were white men with passion for the game.

Shit like ESL, League Championship Series, The International is an attempt at turning e-sports into regular sports: completely neutered, not about love for the game but about earning fame and fortune. Meanwhile, social justice/marxist culture produces trash like Mass Effect: Andromeda and TF2 tranny edition. These imitators want to be part of the thing they shunned for so long, and they're just not up to it. They're dragging down gaming. We need to take the promised land back and make gaming a space for intelligent white men again.

y-you don't really mean that, do you, onii-sama?

See this? This is the cancer killing all half and fullchan communities. It is your duty as a proud, upstanding user of Fullchan to stamp this scourge out at all costs.

b-but I'm not cancer, I wear a frilly dress and bake cakes with a trainer in my bum and a chastity cage on my feminine penis

You guys are right and have the digits to back you up, but Holla Forums was always about its few decent sub-communities in a sea of garbage. Holla Forums originated as another kind of Holla Forums-lite centered around video games.

ahahahaha the kek is a lie xd

Hope is the first step on the road to disappointment, user. If you don't expect anything good out of this place, you won't be so upset when they fail to meet your expectation.

I had a blast hosting Ace of Spades servers for both 4chan when the game was new and Holla Forums when we were hacking it to be better. Aside from the occasional cheater I had to ban the only other autist that tried to ruin the fun was some guy who kept calling me a weaboo for some reason (I honestly have no idea why, I never posted anime and couldn't give a shit about that "insult"). Pretty funny really.

Oh and I would also host Killing Floor occasionally.

So why don't you host anymore?

Not enough people were playing anymore. We would get 4 people, a couple of greens would build massive structures and then complain when one blue knocked them down. I told them the goal of the game is to cap intel not build St. Peter's Basilica, so make stuff that is practical and replaceable not precious and demands admin protection.

I built lots of Bridges and didn't bat an eye when someone eventually knocked them down. Had fun defending them.

On one hand you are right, on the other you are the sort of cancer that looks to complain about everything.

EVE

It is alive? Fuck it is time to try multiplayer.

Csgo, the community is too toxic for tumblr with micspam and people call each others niggers

It is like going on shit site each day to try to talk about something but there are retards who will just shit post.
Add CS:GO to EVE.

TTS you faggots

double right, got it.

care to elaborate? because aside from 'LOL LORD CHANKA" i don't see meme spouting in the game

unles you consider the dank OC and edits that siege creates to be 'spouting"

there are no posts in this thread that meet OPs criteria and there never will be

Confirm. Apart of chanka or iq fucking me in the ass there ain't a spot of shit on this game. Is actually important to be tacticool and if you spam in the mic unless your team spam too you get kicked out or told to STFU

well ubisofts servers and constantly breaking/unbreaking the game could be considered a spot of shit, but as for loudmouths/meme spouting the community of siege is quick to vote kick that out since you need to actually listen to footsteps

Fistful of Frags