Games that we can all agree on are awesome

Games that we can all agree on are awesome

good luck including anything from before 2002

but at least we can agree on this

Technique #4 - 'INFORMATION COLLECTION'

Information collection is also a very effective method to determine the psychological level of the forum members, and to gather intelligence that can be used against them. In this technique in a light and positive environment a 'show you mine so me yours' posting is initiated. From the number of replies and the answers that are provided much statistical information can be gathered. An example is to post your 'favourite weapon' and then encourage other members of the forum to showcase what they have. In this matter it can be determined by reverse proration what percentage of the forum community owns a firearm, and or a illegal weapon. This same method can be used by posing as one of the form members and posting your favourite 'technique of operation.' From the replies various methods that the group utilizes can be studied and effective methods developed to stop them from their activities.

This is why unpopular opinion threads, played/expected/got threads, and other styles of shitty template threads are garbage.

Wouldn't want the FBI to know I like Duke Nukem. You just don't know how that could come back to get you one day.

4. Use a straw man. Find or create a seeming element of your opponent's argument which you can easily knock down to make yourself look good and the opponent to look bad. Either make up an issue you may safely imply exists based on your interpretation of the opponent/opponent arguments/situation, or select the weakest aspect of the weakest charges. Amplify their significance and destroy them in a way which appears to debunk all the charges, real and fabricated alike, while actually avoiding discussion of the real issues.

If you don't see how data collection can aid multinational corporations like Sony and Microsoft, then you're not worth talking to.

Where's the one about being a retarded autist?

Hello yes, please make more games like this one.

Even if there are shills collecting data, they don't do anything with the information because they just keep producing shit games with horrible practices.

What is with all the shit threads today? Is this a low energy raid or is halfchan down?

5. Sidetrack opponents with name calling and ridicule. This is also known as the primary 'attack the messenger' ploy, though other methods qualify as variants of that approach. Associate opponents with unpopular titles such as 'kooks', 'right-wing', 'liberal', 'left-wing', 'terrorists', 'conspiracy buffs', 'radicals', 'militia', 'racists', 'religious fanatics', 'sexual deviates', and so forth. This makes others shrink from support out of fear of gaining the same label, and you avoid dealing with issues.

Maybe it isn't corporate shills, maybe it's the mainstream media trying to find something else to use to create even more manufactured outrage. Who knows, everyone here is anonymous, you never know who's on the other side of the screen.

bump

I do not like RPGs

Then you have an issue with the genre, not the game.

I do not like you. >:(

Then you have an issue with yourself, not me.

Well at least I got an answer to

Now the question is why deliberately make an tiny imageboard shitter than it already is? Is it because it's one of the last places on the clearnet that supports free speech or because we didn't like a game and it turned out after the fact a woman worked on it? Or is this because of the anti-Clinton infographs leading upto the election?

Birds fly because they want to, user.
user shitposts because he wants to. That's all.

This is the free world our forefathers fought hard for, user. You should cherish it.

Not even Holla Forums is this autistic.

I would normally agree but there was a surge in shit thread around the time this thread was made and that user is so new he doesn't get IDs which have been on halfchan for awhile and here for years.
They are not an imageboard user and are here for a reason.

Highly suspicious indeed.

You know that information collecting on the spending habits of certian demographics is nothing new right? They use your credit card purchases to profile your spending habit and this dates back to when people started using credit cards. Now if OP were asking for incriminating evidence of a crime I would see your point but unless you're a tinfoil hat that pays for everything in cash, shut up.

I have never met a single person who doesn't like the game. Everyone likes this game. Best Mario Kart ever!

I fucking hate it. The only good game in the series was the original on the Super Nintendo.

Well uh, technically, nah.

technically, you're gay, only not really, because you're literally gay

It sucks balls, gimmicky bullshit.

Literally everyone who had a Gamecube had this game and played it to death.

Good thing I had a PC.

Who doesn't love Sir Dan?

i will drop kick you

There are no games on which we can agree to be awesome because all video games are shit.

This game is perfect with no flaws whatsoever. A 10/10 game and the best one ever. Everyone played this game.

This guy makes an entire channel based off of the flaws in it.

That guy is a fucking meme, people laugh at him for being such a loony.

Autism aside, it's good for understanding game design/mechanics.

I sure everyone here can agree that they either want to fuck her or be her.

forgot pic

He's like a modern day Sir Isaac Newton, but he's discovering the intricacies of man made worlds while wasting his brilliant mind on inane bullshit like completing the game with as few A presses as possible.

he didn't create many of the exploits he uses, he uses them in tool assisted runs and explains why he uses them. just because you can figure out how to play a fucking videogame a certain way doesn't mean you are a rocket scientist and im tired of normalfags like you expecting people to drop their hobbies for a job to make their lives better

I never said he had to drop his hobby and get a job, when did I say that, he can waste his time if he wants fag.

I'm sure he's discovered his own stuff, unless he really has just popularized old concepts in Mario 64.

The best selling Paper Mario game and the best one by far.

sticker star sold more

Nintendo games are for kids, mario games are for gaylords, 3D Mario games are for fat gaylord children.

Thank you for your time.

I dare you to find someone who dislikes these

The only thing I dislike about F-Zero GX is that it's the last 3D one.

Reddit: The Thread

Is there anything wrong with aiding mulinational corporations like Sony and Microsoft other than the fact they'll publish some new shit game or movie? At worst they'll just implement some reference to a popular piece of entertainment, put that moment in the trailer, and call it a day.

Anyone who dislikes those should be bullied

Why the fuck is there so much sunshine shilling here? Is it because it's the mario game you grew up with? It fails in aesthetic, music and level design minus the levels where they give you back flood.

That's about the only reasonable explanation. Sunshine can't hold a candle to 64 and Mario games have only gotten worse since.

Nastolgia is a powerful thing. I use to think this game was god-tier to, because I only played it when there was a ton of other memorable games like pikmen and animal crossing. I was hyped as fuck about Nintendo back then.

I played sunshine recently with a friend and that shit melted away. The only real great level was the one in the trees because it had a climbing system beneath the level which was cool as fucking. Also the ancient ruins with the runes that lets you carve out pathways was cool. All the other levels are either boring as fuck because they're attempting to make realistic-ish places with the same green/grey pallet (the lighthouse, first level, and the dock, the carnival). Even the hotel didn't compare to the haunted house in 64 and it's creepy ass merry-go-round basement. It was just a boringly laid out hotel and they could only add a string of secrets to make it branch out.

Not to mention the fact that the secret stars do not matter at all, because the only way to beat the game was to 100% every level.

The one that aged like shit.

purge pretendos

64 sucks too and the only reason people cared about it was because it was the first.

Sunshine might still be my favorite for the single reason that you can cheese the slopes and other high points with the hover and rocket nozzles. While Mario 64 succeeded in speed and velocity, Sunshine succeeded in horizontal and vertical movement. Sunshine in my opinion is also the best controlled Mario in the 3D series. I fucking loved water sliding.

sage for bait

go back to fucking reddit

WEW
E
W
this place has gone to shit.

I have a game we can all agree on fellow gamers

My. fucking. Nigga.

this guy is right on the money
the only right answer in this thread

Thank you fellow user. I couldn't have said it better if it was me! Which it isn't.

Flawless doesn't mean 10/10. It's possible for a game to be flawless but not be a 10/10 or a game to be 10/10 but very flawed

There's nothing really wrong with super mario 64, per say, but I don't find it that engaging either. I can see how at the time it set such a standard, but now it just is standard. IMO, it's ahard 7.5/10. Good, but not quite great.

Sunshine is the only mario game I actually really like, it improves the platforming and controls from 64 and ties it to a setting with consistentcy and good atmosphere, it's amazing how much that alone adds to it to me.

TTYD sold way better than Sticker Star because it's a much better game

How to spot reddit/tumblr/9gag

as much as i love goldeneye, the people who prefer it over perfect dark confuse the hell out of me. maybe theres something i dont get.

Maybe it's because the writing in Perfect Dark is garbage and the sci-fi spy setting with its weird guns wasn't as interesting to them as the "modern" (at the time) FPS. I prefer the gameplay of PD but I prefer the story and setting of GoldenEye. Rare can't write for shit and their character designs border from completely fucking stupid to merely competent.

Super Paper Mario (2007) - 4.23 million
Paper Mario: Sticker Star (2012) - 2.21 million
Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door (2004) - 1.91 million
How does it feel to be wrong?

what im getting out of this is that perfect dark doesnt include enough james bond

PD is an upgrade over GE in every way though.

Why are you posting the horrid GBA version of SMB3? It has shittier sounding music, annoying voice clips, a smaller resolution than the NES and SNES versions so the game is cropped and cluttered as well as being designed for a console without backlight so the contrast is all wrong.

Versus GE where everyone is essentially a blank slate?
Versus the completely disjointed and nonsensical plot in GE?
Versus GE where 9/10 guns are worthless and you're going to be using your walther or AK 90% of the time?

They're both good games at 60fps with M/KB controls, but PD just blows it away.

well would you say worms games are bad because of shit like the concrete donkey?
i think the farsight is only in the game to blow your mind.

Ignore the obama this came up before the actual cover even though I already had it saved.

Time to split

Not a fair comparison, TS is one of the only non-shit console shooters

how is it not a fair comparison? its a spiritual successor that oozes with love for those n64 shooters

.I sure love sandy petersen

I don't care, because no one likes Sticker Star and Super Paper Mario, but everyone loves Thousand Year Door. Everyone I talked to that played Sticker Star said it was an abomination to the name of Paper Mario

I didn't like Dark Souls that much.

why not?

Sonic Battle should have had a console version.

Same, I hated it.

i actually agree with Holla Forums here tbh

I wanted to like Sticker Star, I actually didn't mind it, but what killed it for me was the complete guess-work bullshit they expected from the player regarding cutting out random objects in the environment and pasting them wherever. And for once when a helpful sidekick might have been of some assistance your tag-along did fucking nothing to aid you.

What a time to be alive

(checked)
holy shit you fucking fantastic son of a bitch, amazing choice. Did you like Super Metroid and Zero Mission too?

ftfy

many people dislike the no exploration and "samus you must head to this sector i will open the door". People disliked adam. Fusion was on rails. No one will say its a bad game but some will say they don't like it

Not FFT, people who come from FFT generally disliked it.

These two games are some of the very few that just does everything perfectly. Gameplay is fast and fun, really feels like you are racing in an AG vehicle. The graphics are very good for PS1 standards. I don't need to say how good the soundtrack is.

All I had to see was those covers and I got a chub and came. Fuck you.

I like F-zero GX, but damn it's too hard for me and the unlockables are insane.

How dare you waste those trips you unfunny faggot.

wew

You should download it.

I liked Super Paper Mario, it was fun and I liked the story. Also, the art style was cute.

So I can build the same 2deep4u train stations that are copies of what some autist uploaded to a wiki, connecting opposite sides of the map because some random power plant will pay me ten times as much for coal out of fucking Somalia while towns offer subsidies for connecting their city centers that are 10 tiles away from each other.

Airports are still fucking broken compared to anything else and roads can't touch any train tracks because the neckbeards-priests haven't devised a way to make proper crossings or let alone work on roads at all, most likely because roads dont tickle their Shh gene.

So yes I should waste my time downloading it, installing it and playing it for 5 minutes only to uninstall that trash because I'm not going to spend 4 hours a day fucking around with mods in order to make cute landscapes using flavor tiles which is again, a step above physical train sets only because you aren't spending thousands of dollars.

Wow

Have you ever played it?

Just who are these people you talk about?

This is Holla Forums.

Ristar overrated imo.

pics related
Also go play Iji since they updated it.

Why?

Of course I have, you gargantuan mongoloid.

The game is vastly inferior to FFT. People with that mindset will dislike it. Also the story is substantially worse. From a game full of morally ambiguous characters we get a full-blown moralfag and pizzacutter designs.

Also the judge system was SHIT

we go to a game with a full-blown moralfag*

Who are you replying to? Holy mother of newfaggotry.

Super Paper Mario was fine. Wasn't TTYD but it was fine.

He's the one implying I didn't play it and being a faggot. You just asked who these people were.

Im aware I should've replied to you instead of him. However if you're gonna make a big deal about it thats a testament you're just nitpicking on small things just to be faggot.

What matters is what I am trying to convey, not what post number I give my (you) to.

nobody cares

tbh I don't remember specifics and I'm not trying to be a dick but I would say the controls weren't as tight as I would have liked.

Ristarr is overrated because its just another platformer that does ok and that's it.

in this current year and its scarcity of good games, especially platformers, fags will of course overrate it as muh good ol' days platformer.

It was ok. but that's about it.

Sonic Battle had too much effort to be a sonic game. Sure they recycled the fuck out of its assets for the different chapters, but it was a fun game and with a decent story. For the GBA no less

i mean DaS was good and all but you could've posted the true cream of cream ones.

I don't like Golden Sun

Jesus, where do I start with your post, it reeks of neo/v/ lingo
It has a fantastic art direction that really pushed the Mega Drive's hardware, intereeting gameplay mechanics, good music and challenging level design. That certainly was more than averagem
Nice strawman, the game has always been considered good and it's not because of some "scarcity"
I bet you never finished it or even played past the first stage.

overrated. It was not bad but not good either. I hated that water thing on his back.

you have amazing taste.

What's wrong with you?

No I wasn't, you sperg. I was shitting on OTTD and 7c4a5d (OTTD one is 9a531b) replied to me asking if I ever played it.

I submit only for you, 2853b0 to barge in like a fucking mouthbreathing newfag that doesn't understand what IDs are.

Nice mental gymnastics.

ONE FUCKING JOB

lel

You were wrong kid. Get over it.

Also Super Paper Mario wasn't bad.

user. This isn't the thread for games we can all agree are gay. Why would you post that cancer?

Funny, Sunshine and the Galaxy games are some of the only mainline Mario games I can't stomach for more than an hour.

The attach rate is noticeably lower.

Honestly i Dont care what anyone says this game is amazing… #HalfLife

love FFTA but damn i hate most of the cast

>Shara weird yuri undertones with ritz and not going all the way. iHello? yes. i was told there would be Yuri

Way to be a faggot and make a big deal out of nothing. Who cares who he replied to? What matters is his argument
And I agree. FFTA is inferior to FFT so if you come from playing tactics to Advance you're gonna dislike it or dislike it more than Tactics. And the judge system truly was a poor implementation.
Make that two people who disliked that game to a degree. I think you're just being rectalragnarok'd people are disagreeing with a game you like.