Holla Forums's recommendation

Can anons post game studios who jumped on the muh-divesity bandwagon?
It would be nice to have an actually blacklist so i can better avoid lazy devs and their shitty product/politics.
thanks user.

also, not a gamergate or mass effect thread

The overwhelming majority are CURRENT YEAR KoolAid chuggers, you'd be far better off looking for devs that aren't faggots than trying to get a list of all the ones who are.

Pirate everything.

Every developer and studio is an SJW. Fact.

I don't play games or watch television anymore for this very reason. It's all spiritually empty shit. If they're not hostile, they don't care or pretend not to notice, and I can't support that, or even suspend my disbelief for their dogshit. The feelings aren't real. The hopeless desperation isn't there.

o-ok.

doing it almost but keep the good one of that list.

CD red is not a sjw shitfest.

Sage

Platinum is pretty cool.

Pretty much this.

Moreover:
I don't give a shit about how some nerd feels about identity politics, so long as the game is good, and they don't shoehorn their stupid views into it. It's that simple.

Just play Japanese games

What about CD Projekt, XSEED, HuniePot, and arguably WayForward?

I agree completely, but I still have yet to find a single example of an SJW dev/localizer that didn't shoehorn his special snowflake horse shit into the game.

This is no longer the case. With companies like SquareEnix and Capcom bending over backwards to please the west, Japanese games are being censored even in their Japanese releases so that western audiences stop complaining about censorship. This pre-censorship is even spreading to niche games from smaller companies at this point (see: Sword Art Online: Hollow Realization's censorship).

Lab Zero. But, you won't be hearing too much about them eventually, after they release their next abortion, they'll fade into nothing.

Japan is already getting pressure from the west for not making lolicon illegal, is starting to feel pressure for not getting rid of manji in their guide maps for the 2020 Olympics, and their prime minister is a slave to the globalists (see TPP). Japan isn't some magical paradise where they hate Jews and leftists trying to censor their shit, they are actually one of the most pussified countries now along with Italy and Germany because of years of occupation and propaganda by the Allies.

Probably because those SJW devs/localizers are also shit at making games, so you didn't bother playing them. Any devs worth their salt leave that shit aside and focus on making a good game. Anyone who uses their game as their platform/soapbox to grandstand doesn't know two fucks about subtlety, or gets spergy over his hamfisted message, and turns it into pretentious selfwank.

Delivering a good game goes hand-in-hand with discipline.

Didn't that pre-western release censorship backfire badly for Square in the case of Star Ocean 5 with the native Japanese audience?

this

it is not only that i want to avoid shitty politics, these sjw devs are also shit at their job.

Consider this list :
Anything by square Enix
Anything by atlus
Anything by fucking weebs

I don't know about that last one, I would think actual weebs would be autistic enough to not be SJW's and take their job as developers seriously (more serious than they should in fact)

actually well written. So, these goes on the list than,

Nice try shill

Why would you go to war if your government isn't legitimate?

Nintendo would be pretty non-SJW if they didnt fucking let Treehouse or 8-4 localize their games. I remember playing the fan translation of Fates, and aside from the borked gameplay, the actual translation was honestly pretty nice, even with all the modern Atlus Persona 4 waifushit.

There's nothing wrong with diversity when it's done correctly. The "diversity" that you see in Mass Effect Andromeda and other games; In it's current state is just a trick to turn people against the concept.

Only one group benefits from this but this isn't about (((them))).

Companies that produce actually diverse products games and have been doing so for decades without anyone bitching about it.

Old EA.
SNK.
Guerilla
Activision.
Zipper.
Old DICE.
SEGA
Capcom.
Konami.
RWS
Old Atari
Old Rockstar.
Old Namco
Old Atlus.
D3

Companies that produce "Nu-Diversity" games. The kind of games that turn people against the concept of diversity.

Bioware.
Bethseda.
Capcom Canada.
Take-Two Interactive is confirmed for pozz'd.
Visceral-Dice

Nobody knows what the fuck happened between 2009 and 2017, but we need to go back in time and prevent it.

Long story short ,just avoid western developers, quit bitching about black people and start worrying about the parasites that look just like you.

Diversity CAN be work if done tastefully.
I don't remember complaining about the diverse cast in Clarence Boddicker's gang.

Fighting games do it pretty well when it comes to diversity. Everyone is usually a stereotype of where they come from, and it is hard for someone to point at one character and call them an offensive stereotype.