archive.is/6GTyN
archive.is/Ci9dA
archive.is/Ci9dA#selection-837.38-843.30
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It says patch. Nice clickbait.

if you buy this then you are cancer

oh bioware, you dumb motherfuckers

I didn't know patches were DLC.

DLC is literally a synonym with patches that you download.

Asians that have white skin generally bleack their skin, some Japs might have it but they have a little bit of Ainu blood mixed in so that doesn't count.

*bleach

Gooks are also privileged, you shitlord, they are not allowed.

It literally isn't in the common usage of the terms.

WHITE GENOCIDE
H
I
T
E

G
E
N
O
C
I
D
E

this trainwreck is just a gift that keeps on giving. Please, tell me Holla Forums is going to livestream this abortion.

Like hell it is, you have to specifically exclude certain color ranges from selection when you do a variable part for a customizable character.

Hell they aren't even saying that it's a bug, this was intentional.

Well that depends on how quick its Denuvo is gonna get cracked.
I really hope no user is going to give money for this crap neither ironically or unironically

If you genuinely have to pay even $5 for it, it would be on par with GW's blood DLC, holy shit. I can't even be mad at the thought of it. It would be so fucking jewish that it would backfire on the whole dev team.

how fucking incompetent can they get?

I can't wait for the Crowbcat video on this, it will be his masterpiece.

It's modern Bioware. I say the sky's the limit, friend.

Im hyped already by reading it. Its gonna be great.

I don't think I've ever anticipated the release of a game I had no intention of buying this much before.

I can't wait for that comment section, biodrones defending this piece of shit, defending their purchases and pre-orders. It will be gloriously salty.

the *abyss

Thing is, why do they even need to spend their money getting the game day 1?

Clickbait OP as fuck and you should be ashamed.
Still funny though

this is how far gone liberal retards are

Niggers.

There's not a clear definition but a patch would be a free fix for the game or very small amounts of additional content that were intended to be in the game in the first place but for whatever reason did not make it in time for release.

DLC is pure content that in 99% of cases you pay for and does not contain any fixes.

At this point you don't even have to do anything to redpill casuals. Just let them play the products of the liberal studios, the agenda is self-evident. How can you ship a western-developed, western-focused game with character creation, but without the ability to customize a white person? That's not a bug or oversight, that is pure insanity.

Casuals don't notice. They are more retarded than you can even imagine.

They want to brag about eating shit first. You think they would've learned their lesson from Nu Male's Sky. Normalfags retardation runs deep.

Pure coincidence, I'm sure.

Are you saying this are fake threads?

You'd think they'd learn their lesson after DNF and Aliens:CM.

Be honest guys, the only reason you shit on this game is because you hate women.

What is next? Argentina?

I love women, I just haven't found a reason to date, or become interested in, a real one (Yet).

Its true.
Im a shitlord

Id rather fuck a cuntboy than a woman

I fuckin' hate normalfags.

So clearly we need to step it up and harass every developer for doing a bad job.

Trash. Salarians are confirmed to have cloacae.

someone has to have that parody image of what video games would be like in the future
I can't believe that it has actually come true

Give me some credit. That's hardly the only reason.

I would like to immorally touch a woman, but cannot because not a single one will let me.
Therefore, I must satisfy myself with raping them on the internet.

Also,
Stop it, Holla Forums. Make it stop.

it's now dlc and you have to pay for it

Oh man, faggotry aside, dicks > slits > cloaca

I just dont see the appeal

I'm getting flashbacks of when EA went around saying that anyone criticising ME3's ending was a homophobe.

But didn't she leave her job along with Curry Thunder?

bioshills go away

Some people are saying that she never even worked there to begin with. Either way, ME:A is garbage and Bioware can't write for shit.

More likely trashed the moment they finally shat out that turd and started printing discs.

They've abandoned the pretense that they're anything more than shills and that all of this is anything more than damage control

This is what EVERYONE has forgotten

The only reason Bioware has gone full homo is because EA is using it to cover up for the time we voted EA worst company of the year.

Yeah, it's not because they're 'progressive' it's just a big huge diversion and meat shield.

I don't even remember that part of the shitshow. What the fuck did the ending ME3 have to do with fags? does the G in RGB stand for "gay," now?

have you seen pics of the bioshit staff?

Argentina is white

0/10, ironic shitposting is still shitposting.

I was misremembering slightly, my bad. EA got voted the worst company in America as said, to which they responded by blaming it on homophobia. Pics related.

I'm pretty sure the John Walker that wrote the article in the first two pics is the same one that's been shitting all over Andromeda, so that's fun.

How is he a shill?

She looks like she was being bukkaked.

Cyclical thread when?

Have you seen how big the smokescreen is?

How many of you fags are going to buy it anyway? Come on, I know you will so you might as well tell me now so I can get angry at you.

ffs I go from pissing my pants with laughter to seething rage the next.

MASS BOYCOTT

Why would anyone buy this?

I could even buy Fallout 4 when it costs 5 dollars with all the DLC and then mod it savagery, but this? what redeeming quality does this shit has besides 'fucking aliens'?

I never bought any of the ME games and I didn't even bother to pirate the third one.
What makes you think anyone here would want that piece of shit?

You get to shoot robots after a few hours of dialogue tho

If skyrim and fo4 are anything to go by, too many.

It looks like she's enjoying that broom a little too much.

Even then, why not find some good hentai that does the same thing:
vndb.org/g103?fil=lang-en

I bought the first three, feel free to get angry about that. Multiplayer alone was worth it in 3. But I wouldn't even buy Andromeda for $10. Besides, I already blew my game budget until summer on SK Estival Versus and NieR Automata.

They are in a different galaxy and they are going to use more robots as the main antagonist? are they using the Reapers again and use the retarded plot from 3?

you know someone is gonna buy it, and then say they didn't know all the news about it that happened beforehand

Or that it's still worth the price.
Face it, Holla Forums isn't some sort of high brow place. We have ovenwatch threads.

what did SJWfeministShills mean by this?

killing aliens is racist.

Hey guys, what do you get if The Phantom Menace had Down Syndrome??

Holy shit, this is the TORtanic all over again.

Each day a new, bigger fuckup by BioWare.

Only spics mudslime and niggers get to be spaghetti spilling betas?

But the color of their hair is black so that makes them black, right?

If every character was brown they could have had the excuse that in the far future we'll likely all be a middle shade of brown, but since there are multiple white characters it doesn't make a lot of sense for them to do that.

The force awakens?

Here is probably a better selection:
vndb.org/v/all?q=&fil=tag_inc-345.tagspoil-0.lang-en&rfil=&s=title&o=a

I dunno man. I gave the turd called Tokyo Mirage Sessions a chance to see how bad it could be and I'm still mad at myself for it. I won't put myself through that again, be out 65 dollarydoos and enable Bioware's uppity behavior just for a cheap laugh

No.

Whites are too privileged to enjoy this masterpiece.

Dear mother of god

i think that was literally their excuse in ME:1 for most humans being weird looking brownish mixies

but this time around they just couldn't resist adding white females with dyke haircuts and whatnot

Kill me now.

Humans start interbreeding when they come into contact, history would show you that.

I think the salarian speaks for all of us.

Even the NPCs dont want to be in this POS haha

Why would I not want another mass effect? This one is hilarious, free and not even out.

WE

Is he - dare I say it - /ourguy/?

You're as bad as the SJW's.

I don't know. Perhaps some people would prefer one that's good.

WUZ

They don’t, in fact. The incidence of miscegenation has never been lower. There will be no brown future. There will be a brown genocide, though.

The 'kill me now' tells me that it's supposed to make you cringe but that doesn't make it any easier to listen to.

That'd be a first for mass effect

#KANGZ

Okay, where's the one with laugh track?

OMG yes, someone do that.

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS DIALOGUE

SSSSHHHHHHHHHHIIIIIEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTT

Is this from the game or from an episode of New Girl?

I'm just as concerned by the muscled warrior Guineverre as I am by the nigger one. She's supposed to be the fairest of them all.

Ironic cringe is still cringe.

What is that first nigger supposed to be?

Also, when is the 'blackwashing' trend is going to end? and what better word could we use instead of 'blackwashing'? Shitsmearing?

get the fuck out, you don't belong here

I like how you can tell the people writing it have never had a meaningful interpersonal relationship with another human.

They should make a spin-off game where the salarian gets fed upo and just starts killing the other crew members.

it would probably sell better than the original title

hey i could sign up for a job at bioware then

Why would you expect autistic lizard monsters to have relationships with humans?

This is different. The tone, dialog, weird facial expressions, and cliched phrases make it beyond a cheeky intentional cringe.

I am just wondering what the voice actors would have said about it when recording in the studio.

just remember to use some weird as fuck pronouns

Second pic

These wild (lol-larious) presumptions about the people they've appointed themselves the enemy of make these reporter shitheads lose all ground.

I'd prefer to not have a load of fag and tranny shit in my games simply for the fact that they don't belong there, romance in gaming is the absolute anethema to genuine feeling and connection and is for the most part crass and poorly handled at the best of times, this goes for straight sexuality too (for the most part) unless it's integral to/part of the plot, the 'Morrigan rule'.

If you're making a gf sim go do that and leave the cringey unnecessary 'I wuvs u computey sprite' shit out of normal gaming, it's hack, dull and meaningless even if it has continuity between stories.

Argentina is a mixed bag
on one hand you have the second country in the world with biggest immigrant influx, second to the USA, thanks to europeans leaving Europe from WWII, germans, dutch, hungarians, italians, you name it caucassians of all sorts migrating to buenos Aires and creating the caucassian population in Argentina. Argentina also held Spanish families who only married each other (spanish whites) all the way until they immigrants came. Before this immigration it was either spanish-descent whites and then the latin-american taco we all know, and afterwards it was those two then the influx of white immigrants.

On the other hand, Argentina got muddied by the very same immigration process years later. Its open borders have allowed Paraguayans, Chileans, Peruvians and other south american descent cholo ethnicity to fill up the working class of argentines

Because of pseudo-communist policies appealing to this working class (Peron) the Argentina mestizo class has had many many babies and out-reproduced the whites, rising to the point that they are now half the country. Argentina turning into a 3rd world country didnt help the whites and now there is a white middle class. This same white middle class has mingled with the cholos and now you have what is called the "villero" or in translation the "shanty town villager" which is the result of whites reproducing with the mestizos. Nowadays it is mostly Villeros,the mestizos being in rural areas and the whites mostly centered in the main capital of buenos aires

TLDR: Buenos Aires is 50% white, 40% mix, 10% cholos

It is NOT white, it just happens to be a victim of globalization.

Andromeda is going to sell 5 million copies, minimum. Because marketing is more important to a game's financial success than actual development, and the marketing for this game is everywhere.

I dont think that butch dyke writer is a fan somehow. I dont think any of them are. Why they dont have more of the original crew on it, I dont even..

If you had a lifespan as short as a Salarian does, would you really want to spend even a single moment dealing with cringe-inducing carpet munchers?

Ingenious…

That's another Ass Deffect thread. Any publicity is good publicity huh? Get out kike.

Shitsmearing is a great term, user. Let’s go with that.

What the hell!

Allow me to expand on the subject. It is thanks to that very same working class immigrants with little education that corrupt politicians have gotten elected, allowing corruption and turning the country into a 3rd world country.

Peronists are welfare parasites and they have destroyed a country, which is a pity because it is such a rich country in resources that if it had a proper government it could be the first 1st world country in South America.

Notice how all Argentine top athletes are white. Argentina does have good genes, its just that the jewels are at the bottom of a muddied lake.

Globalization. Not even once.

Are none of you going to mention the jews that run bioware?

What the fuck is the orange girl saying at 0:18

Kill Me Now

degenerate faggot jewish filth

WE
WUZ
SPACE
PIONEERS
AN
SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIET

What is going on with his eyes? When the main feature of a game is these stupid dialogues, how can you fuck up this bad? How can anyone have accepted this as good enough for a final product to release?

Crows are anti-niggers.

Pics related should answer all your questions.

It has been like this with Mass Effect Games since the beginning.

Both true. The way she talks like an awkward teen when you know her dialogue's been written by a grown woman certainly doesn't help.

Further to this, I'm not above other characters in games fucking each other but when the player gets involved, errrgh just download the Klub and get some mods.

Every time I see a clip from this it looks like someone pulled an arm on the side of a characters head and the fruit wheel eyes start spinning in their sockets.

Animator's reference

Wew
I wonder who wrote this article…

i guess you could say you're paying for the privilege

Remember the good ol' days when heroes were heroic and not whiny shitskin dykes and beta cucks?

Peperidge farm remembers.

I DON'T HAVE ENOUGH ANGER WEBM'S FOR THIS SHIT

Nah, fuck it. I want another one of this shit quality. This is too beautiful of a trainwreck.

Don't you remember how EA would stop fixing older Battlefield expansions and in some cases even creating problems just to get people to buy them? Happens more often than you'd think.

so content equals patches?

Why would you feel angry?

This is fucking awesome. I haven't laughed this hard since the daily TORtanic threads.

Would anyone outside of bioware attempt to make a Mass Effect game that is not filled with degeneracy. I really like the lore too much, just saddened that it has been killed by our enemies.

Basically, everywhere prior to the 70s (And briefly during the 80s).

Patches, I'm dependin' on you, son
To pull the family through
My son, it's all left up to you
Oh, I can still hear Papa's voice sayin'
I've tried to do my best
It's up to you to do the rest
I can still hear Papa, what he said
To pull the family through
My son, it's all left up to you

Reported for obvious kike shill.

When you employ snowflake SJW women to work on games and you are cuck who doesnt want to offend their fee-fees, you dont say something is shit for fear of a menstrual tsunami.

In short liberalism lowers standards

If it was the other way around we'd have Dindus ready to break Biowares doors down

What are you saying? There are some men on this board that love women so much they want to be women.

Implying Bioware isn't already full of Dindus.

I never liked Mass Effect.

If anything, it'll be a mass white immigration into space.

Also when women weren't such brainwashed cunts.

I don't think the black audience for bioware games is huge

That 3rd image is fake

What the fuck?
Its like they wanted to make out that synthesis was the correct answer
Or alternatively its referring to the "fade" from the dragon age universe and that Mass Effect is literally space magic

I wouldn't mind having a pair of tits and a vagina for a day, to be honest. Preferably during the week-end to satisfy my curiosity undisturbed.

Tell your boss to fire you.

Good, I hope they keep doing that, all the better to see nobody buy their shit but cuckold numales

We're not getting good games so this has to do.

Wait, wait. What IF those guys were sent by the federation to get rid of the inferior races and keep the colonies clean of wothless shitskin?

how does bioware respond to not understanding shader sliders?

Conan Exiles has better choices than this and it is still EA with a much smaller budget but much better sales. How does Bioware respond?

"OH MY GUINNESS, RYDER!" Nothing like getting drunk while flying a space cruiser

So when are we getting a U.N Owen was her remix out of this game?

Even in sci-fi women fuck everything up.

I guess it's been a few years since I even paid attention to AAA releases. I never imagined it could get this bad. The creative directors of this game must have absolutely no clue. It looks like what would happen if you gave a multi-million-dollar budget to a freshman with no skill or experience because I guess that is literally what happened. How the hell did the publishers let it happen though? There always used to be a concept of production value. There has to be some standard of professionalism to release a game as a $60 AAA. Why was every last person in charge of animation of this game not sacked and replaced?

MANVEER
YOU GREASY STREET SHITTER

They actually thought this was okay
Somebody actually heard the recording and said "Yup, this is absolutely fine"

What an awkward, horrible mess of dialogue and line delivery. Humans do not talk like this. Fucking lesbos don't talk like this. This is an insult to humanity

If I was offered the ability to become a woman I would unironically say yes - assuming I could at least get a preview before hand. I wouldn't want to be flat or ugly or anything like that.

I'd never even consider sex-change surgery though. The whole thought of self-mutilation, the fact you could never have children, and the fact your very genetics are rebelling against everything you're doing. Those are just unnerving. What sort of mental illness compels these people?

I suppose it's the difference between "want to be the little girl" and "actually believes he is a little girl".

Pretty much…

HHHHH
I just cannot handle the fact that these games are passed off as AAA titles and make millions of shekels while small game developers who pour their hart and souls into their games are being labeled as B or C and their devs getting bullied by twit-twats calling them amateurs, idiots or/and misogynists. It angers me because VERY little good content has been brought out in the last few years, while old classics and awesome (more) modern jewels are being pushed to the background. Gamergaters being accounted for the harassment of women while they are attacking their content, and them just playing the victim card on all of this. Big companies ruining fucking awesome titles just to make some more money, and just seeing it all collapse into fucking Marxism being integrated into game-development(education), seeing Fallout 4 and No Man's Sky as the summit of game development while games with mechanical perfection (Tetris eg) or other awesome games (LoZ, Metroid, Half-Life, Deus Ex (The old ones of course, and I could start a whole discussion about these games but just input your favorite games here)) are neglected and passed of as old and dated. It just breaks my heart to see Video Games degrade into this abyssal state, and it worries me to no end, especially how the future of gaming will look like.

Friendly sage for blogpost, I had to get this off my chest.

checked

You didn't sage

Why not have all the equipment all of the time? Would be open to becoming very degenerate, but it would be very fun.

Libfags hate the idea of something being better than something else. They have lost all ability to comparatively determine value. Hence why this shitty game is equal to other games quality in their eyes.

holy fucking shit. mass defect has become preteen school drama of autism and they thing this is moving the series forward.

==Kill Me Now=

THE END OF THE ARCHIVE THREAD

archive.is/6GTyN
the thread was soon anchored and all gets were deleted soon after they were made

PERHAPS THERE ARE NO MORE ARGUMENTS TO BE MADE

I wouldn't worry too much. Andromeda is proof enough that leftists using Marxism to make games is a surefire to self destruct and lose millions, while the AAA model is becoming unsustainable.

Give it another 4 years and you will start to see the effects of the pendulum swinging right as the silent majority turns against leftist shit.

/thread

Not an argument

Well seeing as you have a fat dyke writing for bioware and a young model doing the facial animation, its a case of not wanting to incur lesbo-rage and trying to score that pussy. If there's no proper quality control I really cant imagine any other reason than the producer being too weak to point out when something is shit. It wouldnt be so bad if 95% of the game was shooter gameplay but its more like 20%

I'VE BEEN A PHILOSOPHER FOR OVER 30 YEARS

fug

I really hope so.

Because that shit's unnatural.

seriously Holla Forums look at the END of the archive thread

END OF EA
E
N
D
O
F
E
A

Don't you mean threw the nose?

SO PROGRESSIVE

Not really, since people who tend to have both usually can't get it up or one or both is non-functional.

It's like having a sundae with too many ingredients, it's a deluxe sundae but it's fucking tasteless because nothing meshes.

A producer who is too much of a bitch to correct this dismally low level of quality will never survive amongst the sharks that keep the money moving in this industry. In the end, the opinionated SJWs are only safe to spew their nonsense for as long as their games make the profits that the execs want to see.

What was his name again?

This piece of shit was in production for five years. Five years EA kept funneling money into it.

Jews don't care about the shekels when there's anti-white propaganda to push. They're perfectly willing to take a hit to their profits to brainwash the masses.

Someone put a laughing track over this.

That looks like the black guy from predator.

I never would have imagined these Jews would hold anything as more sacred than their money, but if this Manveer Heir guy is not gone by this time next year, I'll be inclined to agree with you.

Heh, managed to snag this from the archive link in case nobody else has seen it

neither of those are the type of game a biodrone would ever care about.

Calm down, anons. It's just fantasy.

And then they used bots to sign their fake petition so it would look like people supported their fight against the evil homophobes

Captain Poo in Loo isn't even with Bioware any more.

I truly wonder

I've always used the term coaldusting, but shitsmear is pretty solid

A ha!

Recently learned that a good friend of mine that went tranny is gonna do an Undertale cosplay at the local convention

I'm scared at how fast his mental state is declining.

archive.is/Ci9dA
Hadnt read the rock scissors paper. Good read haha
Generic Grumpy Space Captain Lady is there, right up front. With a deft hand she begins by correcting your grammar from “who” to “whom”, and then in the same conversation says “less” when she means “fewer”. Whatever, but don’t play Grammar Corrector if you don’t know any.

what if it wasn't?

As a normal human, I've never met a tranny let alone made friends with one. Get your life in order fam.

Through an ever so slowly process, Nintendo is turning LoZ; Breath of the Wild into LoZ: the Birdcage.

You do realize that they do shit like this to get a reaction out of you, right? They do it so the 5 autists who care too much (as well as dozens of troll accounts) will rant about it online. Then the fans can take screencaps, post them on social media, and have yet another "haha those stupid gamer fuckbois amirite" circlejerk. This helps create cohesion among the fanbase, by making them feel like they're superior to others for being fans of the game.

Like a glove

Yea… don't know why you used a pic of shepherd but, yea…

All they're doing is drawing further attention to their shit game. This is a desperate ploy by EA because they know they are about to get mauled and lose a shitload of money when Andromeda fails to sell.

I knew him before he went tranny

Jesus i know it's bioware and ea but how can you fuck up things so badly

Is there anything this game does correctly ?

Yeah because it always works out so well.

It whittles down the fanbase because it causes them to lose the fans that notice the continual drop in quality while also scaring potential new fans away from even trying it because they see the godawful quality.

Only victims here are the people who actually buy this tripe.

Aight boss ;)

Destroy any remaining credibility for the company?

Turns more people away from Bioware.

No one is born a tranny, user. They were always crazy/stupid though.

It's not even sure…

KILL ME NOW

It's called marketing, ask Anita.

POST YFW BIOWARE CLOSES ITS STUDIOS BECAUSE THE GAME FAILED SO HARD

Be wary, one day it'll happen to you too

I never readed Homestuck, but the little I saw looks like cancer.

No you fucking nihilist retard, it's anti-White propaganda

How rude

Would go full alien yiff tbh fam smdh 😂

Remember kids. This is supposed to be adult women in charge of the lives of thousands talking.

CUMSKINS BTFO

I can't believe there's people defending this. Everything about this looks terrible and there's people out there who want to roleplay as a "le awkward lesbian grill xD" in a sci-fi space epic.

With normalfags eating this shit up I doubt there will ever be a AAA game worth playing anymore.

Speaking of which, do we have some estimate how much EA invested in this Marketing campaign?
I wonder how much they have to sell to break even.

We know production cost was around 40 million, which i unironically believe they'll sell to the drones, but how much went into Marketing? 20 Million? 50?

I don't need the cancer. I have no need to even pirate such a disgusting trainwreck.

I'm foreign and maybe a little retard.

Not gookanon though.

IF YOU COMPLAIN ABOUT THEIR GAME THEY WIN

Not an argument

Oh well, I ask you all for forgiveness.

You are the one to talk about cancer, Pablo.

Post more user.

No me llamo Pablo.

I'm foreign to, and expect to be bullied extra when I fuck up.

Nice try, mr sheckelstein.

What the fuck am I reading?

Nigger.

Then we are going to get bullied together.

Does anyone have anymore dialogue clips this shit is hilarious

Did you fuckup on puprose right now

No me importa, tienes que volver, Jose

Ya estoy aquí.

I'm sorry but you outlanders must get out.
we do not accept shitskins on Holla Forums
I can't wait until we rangeblock all the IPs in shitskin countries.

Wow, who wrote this?
It's xojane levels of comedy and talent.

Controversy-as-marketing only works if the controversy is about the content, not the production quality.
If you're trying to sell something, the only bad thing that can happen is the thing getting a reputation for being bottom-of-the-barrel trash.

kurwa spierdalaj spic

But she is quircky and i want to nom nom her head!

I bet I'm whiter than you, you nigger.

B R A V O M A C W A L T E R S
R
A
V
O

M
A
C

W
A
L
T
E
R
S

just buy the game you stupid fucking goyim

you spoke in a shitskin language, thus proving that you do not belong.

TYPICAL TRICKS
Y
P
I
C
A
L

T
R
I
C
K
S

Every time I see more footage of ME:A I think, "Surely it can't get any worse than this"

But somehow, it does

España es blanca

No words.

Fuck, I couldn't get Hitler trips nor doubles.

Depends on the dialect.
Actual Spaniards speak a different dialect of Spanish from beaners.

"How do you do fellow a gamers !"

EXTRA NIGGER

this shitskin needs to go home

But I don't want to spam wet slits.
fuuuu I have to go jack off now.

if Spanish is a white language than why are the majority of spanish speakers shitskins?

Spaniards speak with a faggy lisp

Didn't EA try that once before 180ing when it blew up in their face as a PR nightmare?

(unrelated)

Let's review what's gone wrong with this game.
mfw I've never failed this epic
mfw I'll never be able to fail this epically
mfw this will become textbook example for how not to develop you game
mfw this along with Horizon being 80 million still in the hole will begin the death bell for leftists in the industry
mfw the industry realizes leftist have hijacked journalism and people aren't buying their games so they open E3 up to the public again to get feedback from people who actually purchase their games.

Please user?

Will Mass Effect Andromeda be the ET of the 2017?

Stay mad.

I didn't see a single user get excited for more shit.

And a hurka durka to you

Wow, that's some pretzel logic right there. Next, can we complain about nude models being in the nude?

M-maybe

Wait, what happened?

what went wrong

Once all the pop-ins settle, it looks great. That's about it. At first I thought they'd improved the combat, but apparently that's only on the easier difficulties. Enemies being bulletsponges is even worse on higher difficulties than it was in ME3 because powers have such long cooldowns, and you can't control your squadmates anymore, so they can have them remove armor and barriers, nor do they use their own powers reliably or intelligently, so you're on your own, hiding behind cover, just whittling enemies down with your peashooter between long cooldowns.

EA

Lmao, this is so anti-white.

Nothing much

mass effect 2 is what went wrong

*progressive

They succesfully shed the majority of their RPGfanbase with Mass Effect 2 and replaced them with chads who liked playing linear covershooters.

posting copypasta because of how retarded that shit was

If English is a white language then why are white english speakers a minority in both US and UK?

If being a minority really mattered, why did the British have an empire spanning the globe?

But all ME games are terrible cover shooters.

The series should have ended with the first game and then just shit out unrelated spin offs in the same universe.
Sequels were a mistake.

I fear we will never know the answer, user.

Maybe if you faggots didn't make him default to dead in ME2 or given us a way to recreate lost save files for the purposes of changing the next game more people would have seen him

i don't even want to pirate it

Should've just genocided the natives and corralled the survivors into the middle of nowhere instead of banging all of them tbh

Kill me now

Fuck you, I'm saving my money for Persona 5.

holy shit
Do we know which of the 3 endings was chosen the most?

I read somewhere that they decided to make him dead by default after the data they got from ME1. Apparently people killed him on Virmire.

ok I'm fucking triggered

I'm saving my money for sonic mania

that's surprising

the only thing this graphic tells me is that the vast majority of people who played the game did so on with the default choices and gave up less than 5 hours into the game.

Dubs confirm, ET of 2017

A month or so ago someone from EA's marketing department came and did an AMA here. Usual corporate spin, but EA expects Andromeda to fail fierce, and once it does they're shitcanning Bioware.

Get out.

We don't know, but the general rule of thumb for big-budget titles is that the marketing budget equals the production budget. So assume $40 mn for marketing as well.

We've been over this. Bioware (tm) is the EA RPG brand. The studio itself has been emptied, everyone who actual worked to make vidya left before ME3 was even out, the remaining execs left after the TORtanic.

Bioware is an empty husk that will never close.
And it will continue to make shit "action games with selectable dialogues" at a predictable rate every year EA decided it's releasing a product on that segment of the market pertaining to their revenue flow and production calendar.

With every piece of fan art, Shepard becomes blacker and blacker.

While I don't like Vega as a character, he is a great team mate if you unlock the incendiary ammo for the whole squad.

Even if it is an empty husk you still can't blame a fuckup this bad on EA. Other studios under their thrall release serviceable trash that at least has a veneer of professionalism about them.

Just as an example, the new Battlegrounds looks very good, the Star Wars props look realistic, the characters animate well and it all comes together to create a shallow, cookie cutter turd meant for mass consumption that will be dead within a year of release.

Andromeda is on a whole new level of incompetence. Compare the assets and animations in Andromeda to Battlefield 1.

>Before the term has even been explained to you, you’re granted that awe-inspiring title of “Pathfinder” "Dragonborn". People stop and mutter reverently when they realise it’s you, far before you even know it’s you. To get to grips with the title you need to dig through the game’s Codex, which is a crappy way of explaining one of its core concepts, let alone helpful in making the ridiculously early appointment anything close to meaningful. It feels so flippant, like a programmed sigh of, “Bollocks to it, the player has to become The Special One, no point dragging it out.” Within an hour of starting you’re so titled.

Why does nobody write like this about Shitrim?
archive.is/Ci9dA#selection-837.38-843.30

Because we'll fucking sue

Skyrim had a bigger marketing budget than the entire Mass Effect series combined.

I never chose squadmates on abilities but on how much I liked them as a character.

Because you need to drink the soul of a dragon after a fairly hard fight to gain the title, then go on a trip to see monks at the edge of the world to understand what it really means.
So yeah even in a Todd game you have people that understand narrative structure better than Bioware…

Also fuck you for making me defend Skyrim.

It happened, it was quite interesting.

Pretty much.
As bad as Skyrim was, they at least didn't have everyone suck your dick for being [special thing] until after you did the thing to get the title of [special thing].

But you can't be the Pathfinder until you pathfind something.

Salutations suicide salarian send me to Satan.

KILL ME NOW

Archive?

I do a little bit of both. I always pick up Garrus and Liara on Sur'kesh just for the Shadow Broker reference.

What the fuck does a pathfinder even do in ME:A though?
In Skyrim, we're introduced to the concept of the dragonborn when the dragonborn does the very dragonborn thing of eating a dragon's soul, which you're told is a dragonborn thing after you see it happen.
In ME:A, people just call you a pathfinder and talk about pathfinding, but I still don't know what a pathfinder does, nor what it looks like when the pathfinder does their pathfinder thing.

You know what they say: all pathfinders pathfind paths!

Far as I understand the Pathfinder goes around looking for habitable planets. Problem is, every place you visit seems to have already been settled, either by the natives of the galaxy or the Milky Way migrants, thus rendering the role pretty much redundant.

It's even worse when you realize that you only really get the title because you're daddy's little cumstain.

That's completely fucking retarded, because even ignoring everything else you pointed out in your post, we've been able to do the pathfinder's job without even putting boots on the ground since the fucking 70s.

Why the fuck is that position hereditary?

The Pathfinder fights for the good of minorities and the unprivileged by scanning planets for signs of nazism, privilege and high amounts of cis white men, the pathfinder and their team then land on said planets and proceed to whine until the white cis nazis leave.
In the name of social justice and progress.

I don't think it is, but your character is a millenial so everything is given to him/her.

It's not like we already do that with telescopes and probes.

uh oh! cuckchanner got found out and can't think of a rebuttal!

It's xzer, check your privileges!

Can you please stop masplaining like bigoted shitlords?

constant forced faggotry

The reception of Mass Effect 2 was the moment I stopped listening to games media. The game dropped 20 IQ points and the braying jackasses in the games media couldn't stop sucking its dick. You still had competent people trying to sneak in quality content in subquests and the like, however. I assume they're gone now.

Does anyone have a timeline of Andromeda's development from reveal to today?

Is everyone in this galaxy fucking gay or retarded?

Holy fuck…
I mean there is bad writing and then there is BIOWARE writing.

Mhh okay… I mean I don't get why it would warrant you a special title and legendary respect (since that's kind of what everyone is doing isn't it? Since the core setting is about settling a new galaxy?), but ok sure space is dangerous, guys that do the actual exploring have some street cred to their name as great adventurers or smthg.

That's, well that's even more stupid.
Even more stupid.

The Patrician ratio

What the fuck dude?

that shit sounds like it was sentence mixed.

You haven't heard the best part about the audio: in the multiplayer the audio channels are inverted so when you hear something on the left it's actually on the right.

Yes.

Because the only plot BioWare can write is the one where you're the most special snowflake of them all.

HOW?

They say the Initiative used FTL telescopes to find those garden worlds. I don't know what the fuck a FTL telescope is. Light is light, you can't view it faster somehow. So it has to be a series of FTL comm buoys sending data from telescopes close enough to Andromeda to see the surface of planets. But getting the FTL comm buoys out that far would take hundreds of years by itself, which would predate humans leaving Sol in the first place, and that doesn't make any sense. This game doesn't make any sense.

Same shit in Paladins assfaggots. What the hell and why?

This sounds like it was made by that gamer poop guy, the sound quality is the same

I have no idea, and these are the same people who said that they cancelled the multiplayer beta earlier this month because everything was fine.

No, see, the Geth, you know the Geth? The genocidal robotic race? Yes, those Geths.

Well, they somehow managed to gather together three mass relays (those things that can't be physically moved because of subspace bullshittery or whatever), somehow transport them all to one place without anyone noticing and then connect them together to look for habitable planets.

Let's not forget that the Geth are fucking machines so why they'd be looking for planets habitable by the Milky Way galaxy races is anyone's guess.

forced race mixing

Is it their own brand of troll science?

Why would they need FTL telescopes anyway? Andromeda is 2.5 million lightyears away. Earth has been habitable for billions of years. 2.5 million years is next week in planetary terms.

but can't fuckign anybody do that?

A week in which multiple things can happen to the planet. Asteroid fucking up, Gamma-ray burst, A shopont species rising on the planet, etc…

In order to check their synthetic (or non-organic) privilege.

I've been wondering how manslayer is supposed to poop this game because it soudns like it already is gamer poop

didn't you travel to Andromeda because you could detect habitable planets FROM THE FUCKING MILKY WAY?

See .

Your mom is the AI or something.

Only way to enjoy ME3 is to do an "everyone dies" run. Suddenly the writing is better.
Which genuinely make me think that's what they intended from the start.
You shoot Ashley because she sided with the humans, you shoot Mordin because he sided with the Krogans, you kill Wrex because well he's trying to kill you, Tali kills herself, the justicar kill herself, all the bad-ass/cool chars die in blaze of glory (the super krogan, the merc, the thief, the assassin).

Your last companions (Liara and Garus) dies when hit by harbinger,then Anderson and the illusive man.
Then yourself, the mass relays explode, destroying all "civilized" worlds.
Life can continue, free of the crucible of the Reapers.
You saved the galaxy. Not Earth, not the council races. The galaxy.

And everything make sense.

This. They've found 6 or 7 "perfect" planets though the magical telescope built out of a bunch of mass relays by the geth, but once on Andromeda you have to explore those 6 or 7 planets AGAIN.
The more I hear about the story, the more I think they finished the first draft of the script a couple of months ago.

Demoman from TF2

It could have made sense if the Andromeda initiative had been a desperate throw of the dice by the Council races faced with the threat of genocide from the Reapers, building a bunch of ark ships (all containing the equal number of all the Council races) and launching them to the nearest galaxy in hopes a few of them would make it.

Then when you come it would have been a race against time to find habitable planets in a galaxy you know fuck about, the big reveal being that it's also has sentient life.

Shit, this stuff writes itself, I really cannot understand why the tumblr fuckwits over at BioWare chose to make it so convoluted and complicated.

Kek.

This is what happens when you think everything you make is gold so you don't bother to edit.

It would also have been easy to justify Pathfinders being so revered. As the Arks don't have infinite energy they need to keep waking people up, and they also have finite living space, food, water and the life support can only sustain so many souls on a single Ark.

Everyone is scared they'll suffocate to death before they can get off the Ark and their only hopes are the Pathfinders and their FTL ships (now that I think about it, how the fuck do they even get around Andromeda without mass relays?), each a rare and precious resource that is only given to the best of the best, them tasked with finding habitable worlds for the Council races.

You can then tie in a whole shitload of side plots, ranging from racial and political tensions escalating as their resources dwindle, terrorism plots, possible infiltration by native races trying to cut a deal with one race to fuck over the other ones, etc.

Exactly, but Bioware got so fucked by ME3 that they refused to talk about the Reapers in ME:A, the whole intro is basically "well we don't want to explore the Milky Way because it's too mainstream so let's go to Andromeda instead", there's no other reason than "we just want to go there".

trips and we need a face of bioware to make rare "face of lying bioware"

Tell me about the re-shep. Why does she add the chromosome?

So the Patriarchy can't steal them.

that's a big word

U U
U U

For you.

QUESTION:

So if they knew they weren't adding "White" skin textures to the game, are all the facial choice options for the characters that of "Black" people?

As in are they Africanoid/Negroid faces? Because that would be a dead giveaway to who exactly is to blame for the icing on this shitheap.

You won't steal mine, chromosome hoarder!

I think they just abducted a bunch of hobos off the streets and scanned their faces. Either that or they used their own staff.

I hope you know what you're doing, user.

I have no brakes on the uncanny valley train and I must scream

Follow me to Hell Anti Satan.

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST!

You will pay for this

Sure

NOPE. AT NO POINT WAS THAT AN INDICATION THAT YOU SHOULD OUT-DO HIM IN PICTURES OF THAT FUCKING HOG, DUNHAM.

You are messing with forces beyond your ken mortal.

I am at the point where I cannot tell if that fart is fake or actually in the game

what?

Kill Me Now

This thread is going places

CWC's wound, he thinks it's a vagina

DAISAN NO BAKUDAN!

how can an ai have terminal cancer and how can an ai be a mom?

willing to bet that your mom's consciousness was uploaded as an AI to save her or some other similar (and tired) trope

newfag

Give it time, it'll become the norm. What they'll end up doing is intentionally breaking low-level cosmetic shit and include the patches with DLC. Then they'll offer the "optional patches" separately, for a fee. Not long after that becomes normalized, they'll have gameplay bug and balance issues that require "optional" paid patches.

Then next step… season passes for patches.

Is this a curse?
Or some kind of punishment?
I sometimes think about the god who blessed us with this cryptic puzzle, and wonder if we'll ever get the chance to kill him.

This reminds me of how people are dumping money for a lifetime on videogames they purposefully make shit. Damn son.

Jesus Christ

This game came out on the PS2 14 years ago.