Minecraft Server Sneaking

I like to visit empty Minecraft servers and see what people have built.

This is a Canadian server. I spawned in here with some stone tools but no food. Someone was nice/talented enough to make statues of the important people in this server.

Other urls found in this thread:

sagecraft.ca/termsofservices
shodan.io/
img31.imageshack.us/img31/9690/20120503004035.png
twitter.com/AnonBabble

BLOW THEM UP

I was attacked by zombies while writing the OP. For some reason I need permission to use the things I spawned with, and I'm not allowed to right-click the steps.

This is quite a nice little spawn town, but it'd be better if it either had proper lighting or was in Peaceful mode. Not to mention all the doors are locked so I can't go inside and sleep.

This is probably the safest part of town, but that's not saying much.

That's not the sort of thing I'm doing today.

This tower is a memorial to something. I want to go inside, but I'm not authorized to trigger pressure plates.

Daytime returns and I can continue.

Hey look, a building I can enter!

It's pretty empty, except for this elevator.

I would use it, but I still haven't gotten permission to use anything.

mod in a plane and fly into them

Someone left their door open.

I was worried for a moment about going through the hall of pressure plates, but then I remembered that my own lack of permissions would keep me safe.

It'd probably just stop harmlessly at the wall and spam a message that I'm not allowed to interact with the towers.

I don't understand this base. If the Nether is so hot, why put your fridge right across from your portal to it? How did this guy get his own personal End portal? What's this hole for? Am I permitted to take fall damage?

Maybe the admin? But you'd think he'd have nicer digs than a dug out cave.

The hall of jack o'lanterns looks like a mine.

Did someone actually fall for this trap, or did they construct it so it looked that way? Was it even a trap to begin with?

Indeed. Maybe an admin's unimaginative friend.

Topside, how did I miss that long tower of lava?

At least whoever built this place had the foresight to think that something could go wrong with this.

This looks like an abandoned construction project, and it's not the only one here.

I wonder how long ago these projects ended.

In any case,here's the north tower.

If only you could lay waste to everything. I miss the old days.

Ah, these buildings commemorate 9/11.

Servers like this make me wish I could fly.

neat

It looks almost like everyone stopped building at once, or like there was one person left who had tackled too many projects at once.

Is that the CN Tower too?

If I only had a bed. Or a sleeping bag.

Not sure. Whoever was here loved making replicas of real buildings, that much is certain.

I accidentally got stuck down a hole and I can't escape. Looks like that's it for this server, unfortunately.

New server.

This person put a lot of effort in. Maybe I ought to send him a letter.

I should probably blur this Discord server out or something, but whatever.

A short walk through the forest later, I find the market.

Damn, if I had visited yesterday maybe I could have seen the auction.

Valerie's Goods has a portal back to spawn, as well as a *lot* of tripwires right above head level. Is this supposed to symbolize cobwebs?

I tried the discord, seems dead-ish

Someone built a home not far from the market. Downstairs is storage, upstairs is the bedroom.

I like this place.

Is that laptop the server or something? In any case, it's a little surprising that anyone's still there at all.

no idea, someone did try to ddos the server before it seems.

There's a few houses around here, actually.

This looks like a nice little place to live.

Valerie has a good looking place.

I threw an egg at this sheep. It belongs to VoidMagic.

I couldn't live in a place like this without the ability to mute passive animals. Good thing recent versions of Minecraft have that.

That's kind of shitty, although I'm not one to talk.

Don't you hate it when people don't bother chopping down the last bit of tree so it floats in the air?

You'd think a small server wouldn't be high profile enough to be targeted for a DDOS.

Must've been some salty 10 year old who couldnt do whatever he wanted on the server and/or got banned for being a cockhead.

Someone built around a village.

How nice, a town store! I took half a stack of steaks and left behind a few of my stone tools I spawned with.

Man shit like this reminds me of when i played austismcraft just to have something to do while i listened to podcasts or needed to kill time. kinda makes me want to pirate it again just for that.

Castles are cool as shit.

Just when I thought I'd reached the top, there was another stairway. I got shots from both the "top" and what is more likely the top.

Okay, I *actually* found the top.

Open-world survival games like this are good for that purpose. Same with when you're out questing in an MMO. I like Empyrion, personally.

Glad you're back, OP.

The clouds clear and I can finally leave with a decent view of the sunrise.

I don't know why I like this house so much, but I do.

Thank you. I'm glad to be back.

if you're not gonna blow shit up why blog

Houses like this are always so much better in theory than in practice. The lilypads in front of the door are a nice touch, though.

Moving on.

Holy shit this empyrion game looks pretty neat. I think i might take a closer look at it.

Maybe you should go back then.

This is a Polish server. What makes people want to use this model and take away people's skins?

What's the purpose of minecart tracks in the bedroom? Is somebody getting railed?

This Nether portal looks like it's trying to sneak up on me.

There was nothing in the Nether. The only other notable thing here seems to be the fact that nobody likes finishing their trees.

racist autism a best autism

RIP

wew

New server.

The people in charge have kindly left this house here for fresh spawns. I grabbed half a stack of cooked chickens.

I timed out and I'm looking for another server. As a side note, what's with all the four-player German servers?

On this server, I seem to have found Atlantis. A bunch of invisible blocks stop the water from flooding the city below.

>sagecraft.ca/termsofservices
What kind of server expects you to agree to an EULA?

I don't know what half this stuff is, but it's cool.

I thought that sign was advertising free use of brewing, but that's apparently not the case.

Is the bat supposed to be giving me the quests?

I'm not allowed to look inside the dispenser, but I can use the button. Nothing comes out.

I like the way this place looks in the day.

I don't know what these portals are supposed to do, but alright.

This place looks like a little motel, complete with staff.

Topside, I'm surprised to see some signs of life in the form of other abandoned boats.

oh shit they added oars to the boats

Getting up here was harder than I thought it would be.

All the abandoned boats make this server feel like a condemned amusement park.

Hello, Walter. Nice armor.

What the fuck is this?

Oh boy, a minecart track! That'll have to wait for a bit, but those are usually a treat.

Somebody was running a little shop here. The "GRAND OPENING" was probably for this.

It's where mentally disabled kids go to play when they get home from special ed.

I'm a sucker for sunrises.

A creeper spawns, encouraging a swift retreat via minecart.

I come to Jakes Farm, and what a farm it is. You could probably sustain a whole server with one farm like this.

This building doesn't actually have anything inside. One would think with the curtains that there'd be something interesting.

The farm's minecart track ended up just being a quick way to get from one side to the other.

Going back the first track, I find a few things I missed before.

Someone has a lot of ideas for stuff.

They aren't terrible, I suppose.

I get spotted by an Enderman that I can't see at night and die. This looks like a different spawn. Was I supposed to come here to begin with?

I find the parkour training again and it doesn't make a whole lot of sense. Things become clear once I put a spare minecart onto the track, though. Everything starts moving unpredictably. This reminds me of the CoD jump servers you would find occasionally.

I guess that's it for parkour.

Topside, this place seems like it was a major attraction at one point. Finding all these boats feels a little like seeing a bunch of skeletons piled up in front of something.

Building Nether portals seems to be a pastime here.

Whoever built this double fence gate screwed up a little bit.

Where do you find these dead servers at?

Somebody really liked putting animals in boats.

There doesn't seem to be an entrance through the wall, so I climbed in over a building.

shodan.io/

That site requires a paid account to unlock all its features. I wonder if a free alternative exists.

Yeah, that's the problem. There probably is a Minecraft-specific solution.

stop making me so comfy. it's not 4am yet

I'd love to ride this track, but I used my only minecart at the parkour place. I can't open chests on this server either.

I had tot urn my brightness all the way up to get the ladder shots. The game looks weird on normal lighting. There wasn't even anything up there.

This is a very long track. Parts of it are missing, probably where the powered rails would go.

I fell down a hole and had to break my way out. Sorry, whoever owns this track.

This looks like a deliberate sabotage.

There's another little track that seems to serve no particular purpose.

I think this track has taken me too far from everything else here, so time to move on.

New server, based in Taiwan. I made it just in time to catch the sunrise.

The fun of foreign servers is reading all the signs they put up.

And a ww to you too, chinkster.

This server reminds me of those gifs of Chinese people at the beach or in pools.

This minecart track leads to a strange little room.

lifting their kids up so thay can take a shit?

I was thinking of how densely packed they were, which kind of defeats the purpose of a pool in my opinion.

That's all I've got for today. It was shorter this time around this time, but I hope you enjoyed this.

this time around this time around it was comfy

Playing Unreal World while browsing this thread. Who here /comfy/?

these threads are great, keep up the good work!

This is a pretty cool thread.

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW YEAH THIS IS GOING TO BE COMFY AS FUCK

I love this shit. Thanks user.

Hey I've been on that server. Holla Forumscraft is great

that garden is pretty badass

Have I caught the autism, Holla Forums?

I have never played Minecraft past about 30 minutes when it was first starting out, but that cathedral actually looks like it would be cool to walk around in. The scale looks pretty impressive. I actually like it.

one upboat to you

To be quite H, you wanton destruction fags are why there are a million and one anti-griefing plugins that make servers absolutely unfuckable and unplayable for anyone looking to hop on a server and get some building going without going through bullshit whitelisting processes.

Awesome, I love these threads. Interesting feels knowing all this was once well loved, but now gathers dust. Makes me think how me and a friend used to play together and we found a empty server just to have it to ourselves.

what? why? I have not played minecraft in years, what do the steps do when you right click them?

Wait, they have custom photos in Minecraft now?

Blame aspies on YouTube being internet anti-heros to other aspies by doing le epic griff griffs.

Play a game like Space Station 13 and you'll understand the duality of griefing and playing and why you need both.

There are some very pretty blocks coming out soon. If you want to enjoy current Minecraft just play around with it in creative mode.

OP, are you the same autist from last thread long ago?

All these anti-griefing mods really took the spirit out of the game.

Dammit, why do I never see these threads while they're still active

I got banned from a ton of minecraft servers by crafting a dickload of tnt and yelling allahu ackbar and blowing shit up.

Nothing happens, I just noticed that I couldn't actually interact with anything that wasn't a hostile mob.

Yeah, I do this from time to time. I may just do it again soon.

Cathedrals and churches are good tests of a builder. A good one can make something absolutely beautiful; I know I've got some good ones saved somewhere.

Great thread, OP.
It reminded me how I played minecraft on imageboard servers and how much I enjoyed it. Now all chan servers are dead and only autistic children still playing this game.
That's just fucking sad. Regards, sadfrogs.

Post em.

Sorry, they're not on this computer. I'll have a look around on my drives later.

If i give mojangsoft shekels will i at least get some worthwhile multiplayer? Or should i just stick to Singleplayer with autism mods

Wouldn't it just be better to have server rollbacks than constant no fun police? And why would anyone prevent door pressure plates from working?

ideally, maybe. but it would end up fucking over the players who dont go full autism mode, the ones that no one but themselves would really care if their stuff got destroyed.

On my old server, I once built a small kingdom and a wall so huge and long that it went around half the known map.
Some people got pissed because it ruined their view or was too close to their houses, and the admin tore down most of the wall.

I then migrated to the far left of nowhere and built a even bigger kingdom with a even bigger wall.

that said, here's a thing from the server:
img31.imageshack.us/img31/9690/20120503004035.png

I wonder if there are any tools that can save/scan a world you're playing in.

that's massive

This thread is so quaint. Imagine if Minecraft wasn't so universally ugly.

normally shit like this is cringey but i giggled

I'm not fond of Minecraft, probably because I didn't had many people to have fun with, but these threads are always a treat.

Keep it up, OP.

you're just not autistic enough
i had my fun by building large (by large i mean large) projects
my last one was anor londo remake and i havent finished it

Minecraft is only fun when you destroy some autist's hard work. I love hearing their rage and frustration.

That's why smart people play on servers with backups and grief guards.
Not to mention, I got a physical backup of the world I was playing on. Even if the server goes, my creations are still safe on my computer.

Where do you finds these servers?

I assume he uses random minecraft server lists and looks for abandoned servers.

I use shodan.io. You need to pay to unlock account features, though, there's probably a free site specific to Minecraft you could try.