Shit I.Ps that somehow always get sequels

Kane and Lunch series
How the hell did Kane and lynch 2 even happened in the first place?
imfdb.org/wiki/Kane_and_Lynch:_Dead_Men

imfdb.org/wiki/Kane_&_Laynch_2:_Dog_Days

Drakengard/Nier. Convoluted games that never sold and always drag on with fetch quest BS and performance issues. But it's cool, because Yoko Taro wears a silly head and everyone loves him.
Also Mass Effect was never good, all of its sequels qualify the series.

90% of Japanese games series

Jeff Gerstmann you were a hero, why did you betray us? He's gone full cuck since then, and Giantbomb's forums are a festering shithole of SRS and reddit.

Megamong, how many fucking games was that? Dozens of the fuckers. I'm glad Capcom and Inafundme killed that franchise.

Pic related, but on a more serious note, what did you expect from that type of man ? Have you seen his face ? It was obvious that he was going to be a full blown "muh feminism" type of guy.

Only drakengard's ending B did the muh despair ending everyone creams their pants about well.

I liked Kane and Lynch 2. I don't think I've ever played as such unlikable, irredeemable pricks who get almost everything they deserve, and it wound up working nicely for me. It helps I got it years after release for a couple bucks, and played it while very, very drunk, which sort of fit the pacing and general sick and confused feeling it gives you.

Mass Effect
Dragon Age
The Witcher
Demon Souls
Call of Duty
Just Cause
Batman Arkham Series

Are you praising a game for having a shit camera?

I liked the way it sucked. Pretty sure you can just turn it off in the settings, but I thought the whole mosiac and wobbly thing was fine. I'm not praising it much, it was a mediocre as fuck game, but I loved the feeling it gave me. I can enjoy crap and still know it's crap.

You could have saved us all a lot of time by simply stating "Automata was my first exposure to the series and I don't know what I'm talking about"

This, there seems to be an unending flow of disposable weebshit.

I don't understand all the hate the first Kane and Lynch got. It was a half decent third person shooter with a pretty interesting and compelling story. I mean it certainly wasn't amazing but I liked it.

To this day I'm not sure how ASSylum was popular or well received enough to get a sequel

Fuck you. Yoko Taro had a weird childhood, leave him the fuck alone.

100% of western game series

It was a Batman game in the Nolan movie era. It was a mediocre enough game for normalfags.

Mass Effect

Weebshit is the only thing keeping actual video games alive.

Because of muh realism in a superhero-movie-era was in full force because of that faggot druggy couldn't stay alive for that second movie, which he overacts way worse than Al Pacino ever did.

If you're talking about Drakengard 3 I would wholeheartedly agree, that game is complete irredeemable dogshit and there's a limit to how much you could put up with. Its not like the world or story itself is largely that interesting.

It's because normalfags think hitting counter button repeatedly is deep gameplay and their obsession with edgy superhero stories.

This

I fucking loved Kane and Lynch, despite some of its shortcomings. 2 on the other hand fucked with the really nice ending of the first one and felt like filler.

Don't think I ever got past the entry to the first mission of K&L, every move I made ended with "We fucked up" [restart], it was janky as fuck to control anyway but I checked the fuck out hard and early.