4 AM

Losing control?

Whats your favorite gameboy game?

Other urls found in this thread:

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

God fucking damnit, I'm addicted to Monster Hunter again. Fucking MHXX.

The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening DX.

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition

I'll just go easy mode and say Pokemon Red and Blue.

Morning everyone

I'm tired and hungover and I have work in a few hours. I don't get paid til the end of the month either so can't buy shit.

I guess I do in real life friends because I have none and I am depressed and lonley. But after 10 mins I get tired to people and annoyed by them, what do I do? I want to kill my self more and more every day. Fuck that happy 2d shit.

Work was inordinately slow tonight. Which was nice, because I had some weird acid reflux shit going on in my throat. It's gone now, but that shit was weird.

Mole Mania. Criminally underrated puzzle game.

Why'd you decide to work there?

man i'm going bonkers, haven't had solid food in a few days and i just stay up playing video games and sleep all day. whatever stuff i'm supposed to be taking has ruined my sense of taste too so i'm just drinking jameson so hopefully i can just fall asleep from drinking

i beat Nier Automata today though and it was fucking great

I never could get into monster hunter the few times I tried. Hows your day been user?

Chances of meeting someone IRL who isn't an idiot/twat/whatever is pretty rare. Better to have online friends.

Next time take some pepto or something

Morning folks, having a good weekend?
Went to like 4 different EB Games in an attempt to use a gift card I got for Christmas, I ended up getting a psn card and downloaded cyber sleuth. Also got gravity rush for $8 at the last eb games I went to.
Also ordered Muramasa, Odin Sphere and Trillion, all should be in Monday-Tuesday

Pokemon

Shitposting

Did Platinum's come back make it out ok?

Undertale 0 (1991) was pretty good tbh.

Are you the motoko guy from /a/?

Parents made me get a job and I want to go to japan.

My weekend is awful. Which pokemon?

i kinda wish platinum got to flex their nuts a bit more in the game, because the combat has lots of neat tricks but its easy to overlevel yourself as well

DO YOU THINK GAMES ARE JUST SILLY LITTLE THINGS?

It's been alright. I fucking love Monster Hunter, to the point where I own a LE N3DS XL for MH4U, I imported MHX when it was out in Japan, and have an artbook signed by the series producer. Oh, and I guess I have 4 of the blindbox figures on my desk too.

Play Muramasa before Odin Sphere, it's hard to go back afterwards.

A) I didn't have any at work.
2) I don't even know if it was acid reflux.
C) Pepto is fucking disgusting.

Morning everyone.
You guys playing anything fun tonight?
I'm almost at the end (i think) of Persona 4 Golden. I'm in Magatsu Inaba and just killed that tedious as fuck Envious Giant. That fight would've been piss easy but all that Tentarafoo was getting on my nerves.

That aside, it's been a long-ass fucking week. My druggie-ass coworker has been out of commission all week, so I've had to fill in for him, racking up 47 hours this week total. I'm so fucking exhausted. Quite a ramp up from my normal 35 hours a week, but my next paycheck is gonna be so so so sweet.

the only one I can really remember playing a whole lot and loving as a kid was Pokemon Yellow. Does AM2R count?

yikes you get paid per monthly? That sucks man. But at least you have a fat check to look forward to at the end of each month.

Get some taste Phil.

Nah I get, being forced into a job but why that one?

Well, it sounds better than TMNT and all the other licensed shit they made.

Trying to find a torrent or stream or something for a documentary I want to watch, but no luck. Pretty disappointing. Will have to keep looking. Going into world 5 of DKC 3 now, so I guess I'm probably getting close to the end. Got a call today from the prepaid card people telling me that "oops we were supposed to lock your current card and send you a new one when you disputed that charge". I'd be pretty annoyed if I hadn't blown most of the money already.
Any Gameboy or just the original? If we're talking any, then probably MMBN3. If just the original, I barely had any games for it. Probably Power Quest. It was an okay fighting game about little toy robots. Paid $10 for it and it came with two AA batteries, all in a clear plastic sleeve. Truly the mark of quality. I also had a game about giant fighting robots called Metal Masters that was pretty okay.

I'm a fucking wagie now. Luckily I have the ability to chose my working hours so I could do 4 day weeks but fucking hell this is stressful.
Riviera: The Promised Land

nah i just like tomboys

>brute force for as long as i can till i connect to the network
>gladly offer up my save file to help another player in the future without even hesitating

I managed to get a few hours into nier and it's pretty good so far. Looks like I was lucky and avoided the issues others were having

Blue since gen 2 was technically for the gbc

Will do

Neat about the artbook. Where'd you get that and for how much?

Maybe calcium tablets then.

Nah every 2 weeks. Only worked 2 or 3 paydays so far and they weren't on the last paycheck day yesterday.

Because I thought it would be easy.

Then why get hungover before it then?

What's the best lewd picture you guys have on your computer?

Probably the best ending sequence in a game I've ever played.
>those messages from the developers, rooting you on

Also, pick up Shiren the Wanderer when you get the chance. Fucking fantastic game and no-one talks about it.

I got it at SDCC, and got it signed at the same time. I think it was $35?

Never played power quest, hows it hold up?

Same shit here about the job, though lucky you get to pick your hours. What kind of job is it?

Ahhh well good taste at least.

Eh gb and gbc are the same imo tbh

Because I'm losing control

Shiiiiiiiet not bad

I chugged some milk when I got home. That seemed to work.

RIP

When's the next season of Osumatsu-san? That shit was pretty hilarious.

It's better than most of the other classic Gameboy games I had. We couldn't afford good ones so the few we had were usually budget titles (plus Pokemon gen 1+2 and a Monster Rancher TCG vidya)

'mirin

The transformers one is supposed to be really good, but yeah, tmnt and Korra are pretty shit

I'll give it a look when I have money again. I need to pick up a new phone on my next paycheck

Gen 2 then I guess though I'm a unovabortion at heart

Alright guys, would you bang?

Pokemon

It's your own fault for drinking.

The fuck are you taking, and what for?

Manveer pls leave.

Eventually.

wew

various painkillers and antibiotics, i just had all 4 wisdom teeth yanked

Why'd you have to say that cunt's name?

I get that shit a lot lately. The older I get the worse it gets. My grandpa has a really fucked up esophagus and has barely been able to eat for the last 15 years, really worried thats my future

I've tried to play that monster rancher game before and just couldn't get into it.

thanks

Which one was unova? And gen2 is my favorite period. Though I usually play hg/ss

Hate booze but what else is there

Kora is a great character from a great show. I'd say it's even better than the original.

I "beat" it which really just means it prompts you to hand over all your cards to an NPC and then go through the game again with a different deck or something and then get your old ones back at the end of the game again. Kind of dumb.

Did you deal with fucking Marie?

wew

the new ep of samurai jack is massively better but that awful aku, they tried and fucked it up royally

Ewww I hate games like that where you have to beat it twice to "beat" it. Its part of the reason I haven't played stuff like ghosts n goblins before.

Medical scientist. The thing I studied for. Kinda. I only really wanted to do the laboratory stuff but I'm in a small town so I have to do everything including sticking needles into people (and by including I mean basically only doing this and never doing lab work). I'm not really earning enough to drink as much as I want to which really is my main concern. Not having a house to myself and being away from my furfag friend stops me from drinking more than not having money though.

Because her game was shit

Gen 5

fite me

With huey being so popular, I thought you guys loved indians?

Traps arent allowed to be posted in 4am.

Isnt it bad to be drinking after something like that? Especially with medication?

Nothing. Just grind until you're used to work and drink on your days off.

I heard he kills a woman and tries to commit sepuku

oh, that's a much better way to get paid then. How much they paying you to shill touristy shit?

it's kinda hard to just pick one. Be more specific

Hell fucking yeah I did. I maxed out her Social Link. She's the best

brb committing seppuku

I live in Cambodia where you at?

but she can stay unamed.

I think i twas more like 3 times, I don't really remember. The worst game I've played for that is MMBN4. Basically, you have to do a MINIMUM of 3 cycles to get everything. The first time you play through, you get 3 of the 6 alternate forms, and you can get level 1 chips from enemies. The second time you get 2 more forms, and level 2 chips. The third time you get your last form and level 3 chips. Then it cycles back to level 1. So the whole game ends up balanced around a specific level of chip, which is fucking retarded. It's like a Final Fantasy game that makes you beat it once before you can learn Fira, Thundara, etc.

There is literally nothing wrong with wanting to mindbreak traps.

yeah one of dem hoes get their throat cut but no he doesn't try to Sudoku it's just that retarded thing chasing him

wat documentary?

shit you're right, i actually forgot i shouldn't be mixing these, cutting myself off right away

man this makes it even more annoying that i gotta wait so long till i can eat some proper food and have some drinks

Antarctica, come at me. No Marie no buy.

You are still hanging out with that guy? Or were at least?

Aren't you engaged now?

Think I played one of those. It was okish

9$ an hour

Shadow of Truth. Apparently about an Israeli girl who was murderd in the bathroom at her high school. Can't find a fucking source for it anywhere. I'm too much of a dirty jew to get Netflix just for a documentary I want to watch.

Did you already try (((Youtube)))?

Jesus christ that sounds like some horrible shit. No way I'd replay it honestly.

I moved city.
Yeah but not to him.

Comfy herbal tea has been my drug of choice since I cut down the drinkin. Really relaxing.

CS:GO or Battlefield 4?

What you don't like Marie? :^)

ayy making more than I am, that's pretty great. After your first 90 days you may get more, since 90 days is usually the "trial" period.

I spend my nights watching garbage like this. I want to die.

So you're an arab?

Isnt fucking traps gay though?

Ah, ok. I havent seen yet, but saw a spoiler on Holla Forums. Should be interesting, if nothing else.

Just get like chocolate milk and other liquids you dont need to be hungry to eat, just for the calories and protein.

Putting a loaded gun into my mouth.

NO JUNPEI, NO BUY

The Roman Reigns of Persona.

Ok

Marie is worst girl of all time
I assume the marine thing is some meme though

The first bw was pretty garbage, but bw2 was the best pokemon game they made in my opinion

Play a better game instead.

It's not gay if they have a skirt on. It's not gay if you say no homo and it's not gay if the balls don't touch.

Junpei a shit.

Depends on how broad their shoulders are.

like what?

Hows the 3dpd? She happy you got your NEET butt a job?

Yeah but you don't work.

Hopefully I can quit around that point. I just want to save up like 3k~ and get the hell to japan before I go insane.

They are all the same to me at this point.

it was more together then the last and I liked what they're doing with it

no, just funposting.

JUNPEI IS THE RANDY SAVAGE OF PERSONA, FUCK YOU

yeah i bought stuff like oatmeal and those "Boost" chocolate drinks but they aren't doing it for me, feels like no matter how much i have i'm still hungry

die

Yep.

The series never recovered to its pre-4 sales or quality. They had basically a whole new team, the story was retarded ("We know the last game was about a huge tournament and that they teach how to fight viruses in school but let's pretend that it only just became legal for civilians and hold another big tournament"), the translation wasn't even half-assed, and the game was just bad. Also you had to sacrifice a chip every time you wanted to use a form. There's a reason the later games (I forget if 5 did it, but 6 definitely did) let you use your forms without needing the right element of chip. Plus they give you all the forms in one run and add cool other mechanics. 5's translation was still pretty meh though.

WU CHAAAAAAAA

Sticking a fork into an electrical socket.

EYE

Listen here you little shit.

A SHIT

rip

Stop existing any time.

Truly these people are worse than Aqua

What do you mean by forms anyway? Only ever played the first one.

Arma tbh

Junpei is the best, this is undisputable. I really hate Yosuke actually. He's a twat. He's not a bro like Junpei.

aw c'mon, you telling me you wouldn't want to tease and bully this aloof goober?

it is a meme, but i am serious that I don't hate her

Sheesh Soritsu, you gotta hang on to a job for a while. If you just quit every few months nobody is gonna want to hire you in the future since they figure you'll flake again after the first few months. Stick with it man!

fite me irl fgt 1v1

Rite here Rite now

Anons have told me exactly the opposite. Even holding hands with another man is gay now.

I heard otherwise. A lot of anons were complaining about the story and art.

That's probably good, because Cambodia is a dangerous place.

If you're having a lot it might just be your body cant tell it's full. You dont want to accidentally gain 10 pounds by the end of this. If anything just keep a notepad counting calories for each day until you're better.

Clearly they're wrong.

No, she's forced on me like poochy.

I just thought up of a country from a certain song in Guitar Hero.

My supreme taste dictates that Megumin is the best girl, and all Aqua posters belong in the bog. Unfortunately, you have chosen poorly.

Tbh all aqua has ever done was ruin everything.

She's a qtp2t.
Yeah. We're both really happy now, just tired all the time during the week and then spend one day of the weekend together and another sitting silently on other sides of the room doing our own thing. It's nice.

How's your gf? Shown her to your parents yet?

Stop shitposting about Marie goddamnit.
good god

Your taste is so shit you should stop existing.

the art is indeed a step down and the story is rather scattershot and tbh I don't like the way they've depicted jack and forgotten alot of shit

leggo fgt, put up your dukes

Yosuke just comes off as an annoying brat imo. Easily the worst P4 gril.

fite me then fgt. I'll take you both on

Your taste is so shit I'm surprised you currently do exist.

you're right, i've really been eating pretty poorly the last few days since the procedure, i'll just stick to scrambled eggs and oatmeals at proper hours tomorrow

but once i'm healed up i'm getting a giant fucking burger, and a giant pile of fries, and a giant fucking beer

My mum gets on my ass about that all the time but don't care. Never plan on working anywhere forever anyway. Plus I actually flaked on this job after a week like 5 or 6 year ago anyway and they still hired me

Not yet. I did talk about her some with my coworkers yesterday, was our one year anni

I'll try to make it quick.
Game two added forms based on how you play. You got a random element plus a type based on your playstyle. Guts had super armor and a better buster, Shield could block an attack with a specific input. Custom got more chips to choose from. Game 4 took these out and instead you would learn to "fuse" with other navis throughout the game. Most of them can charge up a chip of their element to do a stronger attack, and stuff like that. In game 4 it only lasts 3 turns and you have to sacrifice a chip. By game 6 it lasts as long as you want and you don't have to sacrifice anything to use it.

I agree with this user, more Roman posting is fine though.

Teddie was WAY WAY worse.

LEGGO

Not even you can put up with your shit taste, which is why you have to shit on a literal goddess.

I always wished you could straight up play as other navis in those games. Might have liked them more that way. That sounds kinda neat though.

I found her annoying as fuck but Junpei is great. I liked the p3 characters a lot more than p4 for the most part though

Kinda sad I have nothing to play it on. Contemplating getting a ps4 just to play it

I think I should get a second opinion first, just to be safe.

Oh. What song?

What've they forgotten so far? Anything important?

That sounds really good. Get cajun fries!

Your shit taste transcended all rationality and thought, and in fact is so shit that it reached the theoretical integer limit on the taste scale and overloaded, causing it to become a taste of -1, which means your taste is a little below neutral.

If you have a PS3, Persona 5 is also on that.

You can in 5 and 6. 5's big gimmick is that you have to put together a team for these weird "liberation missions". Basically a weird turn-based thing. You move your guys to clear panels so you can get at the boss, then the boss takes their turn (usually just using an AoE ability or summoning more enemies). 6 just lets you use them by going to certain places and talking to an NPC. You'll always have to start from the same area, though.

Let's talk about that watermark.

Your taste is so shit it crashes everything it's put into.

My ps3 and 360 were "lost" when I moved last year. Can't be bothered to rebuild my ps3 collection.

I just love wrestling storytelling. Look at vid related! The foreshadowing is so good.

Just search Cambodia, I think, and Guitar Hero.

How is 5 then? Sounds more interesting than the rest of them.

Your taste is so shit that not even Aqua could purify it.

Not in the states I don't think.

akus magic mirror which can see jack at all times so he'd know if he had his sword or not

Jokes on you, my taste has already been purified. Why do you think Aqua is the best?

Well, I'd say the PS4 is finally worth getting. If you're into fighting games (and if you're the user I think you are, I'd hazard that's a "yes") the PS4 is full of 'em, as well as some good Japanese shit like Yakuza, NieR: Automata, Nioh, Bloodborne, Digimon, The Last Guardian, Dragon Quest Builders, etc.

Hello my friends, played any new video games lately? I have been playing some Super Mario World ROM hacks but other than that nothing much else.

oh god i was trying not to remember that abomination. I really wish he had disappeared when he did, but that fucker had to come back. Teddie is so awful.

not really sure what to tell you then. I guess they just really needed someone? But seriously Soritsu, what do you plan to do once you get to Japan and after your money is all gone?

IT'S FUKKEN ON

Undoubtedly. P3 has way better characters. I don't think I even really disliked any of them, not like I do Teddie and Yosuke at least.

Translation's a bit weak but the gameplay's okay. You get different guys based on yoru version. There is a DS cart with both versions though.

LET'S GO

Nigger, please. It's even cheaper than the PS4 version.

Jokes on you, by purifying your taste, it became a basic taste; not good or bad. Therefore, since my taste is so supreme, Megumin is in fact the best.

Think blaster master on NES was the last new game I played. Hows your day been user?

Come back home and hopefully have a few hundred dollars left to live off of.

Ehhh? I thought all the bn games were on gba

Is this Yakuza?

Yosuke at least always has your back.

Ah well I'm sorry about that. My bad.

It's such a shame you like someone who hates all guns because muh fake explosions

They are. But 5 also got a DS version that included both games, and a bit of voice acting. Strangely, 6 didn't get a DS version.

Good but tiring. If you liked Blaster Master, you should try playing Ufouria and Gimmick!, made by the same company and considered to be some of the best games on the system.

Once again, you are demonstrating the inferiority of your taste compared to mine.

I'm not that user but I've been thinking about it. I want it for nier and personas but I want a bit more on it I want to play before I drop money on it. Also hoping for a price drop sometime this year since the pro came out.
The cross play interests me, though I don't know if it interests me enough to warrant buying my games twice.

I didn't mind Yosuke but holy fuck teddy was so annoying. Yuikko on the other hand was incredibly boring

Did 6 have 2 versions like 5?

I've played mr gimmick before, its pretty comfy. Whats ufouria like?

What watermark? I dont see anything.

Maybe later, i'm too lazy. I'm going to guess it's something to do with a rock band.

Sounds like a pretty big glaring flaw actually. Do they have new guys making the season? I thought it was the original creator.

It's not new but it's new to me. Elona +

Michael bay has been ruining white families for decades now.

You can get a bundle with a game for $250 pretty regularly nowadays. I'd say it'll probably hit $200 with a few games for BF if you want to wait that long, but it really is fairly cheap now.

All of them from 3 onward have 2 versions. 6's versions are fairly different, though. Early on you get an ability to temporarily fuse with the final boss of your version's game. Your abilities are different based on the version. Plus the other guys you can control are different between versions.

wew

How did you miss the bar down at the bottom of the image? Are you retarded?

the place i like doesn't do very great cajun fries, but they do do good chili-cheese fries if i feel like going deep

they explained it away this ep via "aku is in just of a slump as jack is and has stop bothering more or less"

Shiiiiiet. Wish they were platformers these features sound neat

I'm going to be honest here. I wasn't paying attention to the bottom of the picture. I was much more interested in something else in the picture. Are you a homosexual?

Chili-cheese fries are pretty good too. Those are a good choice too imo.

Sounds like a depressing start to a season.

Smh tbh onii-fam

the fighting is o.k enoughish

Meant nioh

I'm a leaf so the bundle is like $350.
they're going for $300 used, I'm hoping I can wait till they're around $200, but I'll see how the library is at $250

I'd rather Junpei have my back though

All right Satan, I'll concede, if for nothing else but those trips.

Yukiko was okay for me. But yeah, Teddy is the worst possible mascot character they could've come up with.

Are you a homosexual?

Too bad there's an entire arc where explosions are useless when a gun would have worked great.

Das rite

You can also combine with your version's final boss AND any other form at the same time. There's also an option, after using the boss fusion once that fight, to do it again which fuses you and doubles your attack power but makes him attack randomly and after one turn you're forced out, reduced to 1 health, and unable to do any fusions or anything for the rest of the fight.

If we're here talking about the practicality of party members vs the practically of a gun, Aqua would have been the first one traded for even a 9mm.

Howdy volks

Ayy lmao

You dont sound very confident user. I'm starting to worry the season is going to be shit.

I dont generally look at the part of the picture furthest away from the panty shot and the thicc thighs. It's okay if you're gay user. There are plenty of gay anons on Holla Forums. In fact they're everywhere nowadays. You'll fit right in!

It's sort of like Super Mario Bros 2 and Metroid combined, but you play as these four weird characters with different abilities. 2 of the characters look different in the Japanese version, the starter guy, Bop Louie is a duck/chicken thing and Freeon-Leon is a cute cat creature.

That's a good joke.

All I hear is damage control and a lack of taste.

it's coherent is abit off and also it's slower then the old season

Wanna hear another one? Aqua. :^)

man i might just pull an all nighter i'm not even tired, i'll probably take monday off from work too if i'm still not able to eat solid food by then

at least rainbow six siege is active at this hour because tinder didn't stave my boredom

Want to hear an even better one? Every character that isn't Aqua.

i use it because i don't know how to meet people anymore

i've only been on one tinder date and nothing came out of it

Wow, rude. 2B has an amazing butt, and great panties.

I guess we'll find out eventually by the end of the season. And if its bad, just like the new star wars movies, we can pretend it doesnt exist.

user, why?

Was this a multi - layered joke where it's ironically making a seemingly unironically bad joke? You're pretty good.

I like the game of pretend me self

because i got to touch a boob once in my life and i'd like to do it again and maybe get to third base without pussing out this time

Joey. I want to your throbbing man meat embeded deep inside my bottocks.

An even higher tier joke is your taste.

You seem confused. You're the one who likes aqua, remember?

You sound like a guy who never heard about a pool party he didn't want to go to.

Aqua is the best character in any show to ever exist in the history of shows.

It makes the current year +2 of vidya and cartoons and comics much easier, yes. Thank god for anime.

They look like panties and it's much more satisfying pretending, until her chest armor is blown off. Theres no reason to hate on her because you like men. I'm sure theres plenty of boys in leotards for you as well.

Watch out for aids. Those guys are loose.

So im sitting here naked, cold in bed while im on my period, i hate my life, and myself.

you did that on purpose you little shit

anime is for nerds

I know exactly what it is. Would you feel less triggered if I used rumblr?

Nice projection there.

:^)

She isn't even best girl in her own show

Because she's better than the best character of her own show. Which is her.

t. shitpost huey, chapter master of the Shit Taste Chaos Space Marine Legion

So you like getting your neghole pozzed and being in fights. Why aren't you in prison?

Pokemon Crystal. I found it at a yardsale and never got into anything else nintendo other than Pokemon.

I'll unironically rape you please

Aqua exists to be bullied.
Prove me wrong.

Warhammer 40k is a kind of anime.

There's no projection, havent you seen the info showing gay men on grindr have several hundred male partners in their lifetimes? And many die due to aids infections! You need to be careful with that app, it's very dangerous. You should try meeting someone at a library, or somewhere else safer.

/r/ing spideranon's I'll fuck you gay pic

so's pepe

I'll get bannu'd for avatarfagu though

We are in fact a loyalist legion thank you.

Because I already pozzed every neghole in the women's prisons I've been to :^)

It's not rape if I mindbreak you first.

She exists. That's enough proof.

Libraries are gay as fuck fam.

we talked about this

oh yeah go try to pick up chicks/dudes at the library, a place where you aren't supposed to be chatty, fucking brilliant

That was an odd sensation. Maybe I should go to sleep now

I'll ramp a gal down ya, don't think I wont, I've done it before and I'll do it again

Has pepe been in any anime yet?

Exactly. Theres a reason why the gay librarian is a thing.

Well it's better than grindr! Could end up with advanced aids from grindr. Very very dangerous.

You sleep with socks on?

ss13

i don't use grindr, i mess with tinder to no avail but i just wanted to point out that a library seems like a horrible place to meet people

i don't imagine many people walk into libraries thinking about chatting with other people while in there

He was in Cowboy Bebop.

Has everyone stopped throwing a fit about how you have to tactically tacticise tactics tactically by tacticians for operational operations operated by operators operationally or you're ruining the fun yet?

I think you're trying to get me to put my benis inside of you. I see through your lies.

OFFICAL POWER RANKING
1. Megumin
2. Yunyun

18. Darkness
27. Eris/Chris
28. Newbie Succubus

POWER GAP
50. Sena
51. Lean

90. Receptionist Succubus

150. Komekko

MASSIVE POWER GAP
999999999999999999999999999999. Aqua

MATURE TASTE
1. Wiz
2. Luna
16. Wolbach

FURY TASTE
1. Chomusuke

ss13 isnt an anime. Thats just what spider screamed about a lot because they banned him for being autistic about spiders.

That's the point, catch them off guard. And you got to go where the sluts arent to avoid them. Everyone knows sluts hate reading, so you're much safer trying there.

Oh shit, I dont remember this part at all. The kek memes were written before we even knew about them.

I'm not a librarian?

I've never been a try hard though?

no u

aight guys, been fun hanging out. I'mma hit the sack.

Sleep tight everybody, and don't ever forget:
there was a wallpaper version of this floating around somewhere. Oh well, still.

It's from Mushroom Samba.

We always knew, it is only now that we know what he represents.

Night yozanon.

Oh please. Aqua is 0 and everyone else is at 999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999.

Sure you aren't.

Recently there's been a handful of people sperging out about how if you aren't playing the way they want you aren't playing properly, along with Masqurade throwing a fit because everyone was making fun of him. Something like a week ago one guy threw a huge fit because this one guy didn't hear were everyone was moving to because there were 5 people talking at once. I bailed from the outfit anyway so I'd have to reapply after I reinstall the game if I wanted to play with you faggots anyway.

O-oh. You're him, arent you?

Nite.

Chaos is truly a beautiful thing.

I doubt you even go to librairies.

BUT IT'S FUN SPENDING HALF AN HOUR DOING NOTHING THEN COMING BACK BECAUSE WHAT THEY PLANNED FOR GOT COUNTERED THE MOMENT THEY GOT THERE O.K!?!~

yeah I yelled at a fucker because he was being a passive aggressive faggot about it and I've noticed a change in the outfit on the whole, I miss back when at least it wasn't suffering playing the game

no you're me

That's a strike. Why don't you go join VS instead?

Explain this.

jokes on you my first character was VS on the EU serb

They dont! You need to go to the actual library. /cuteboys/ are sluts too.

Are you guys talking about Planetside?

Oh yes, and as I said. I stole Konatas magic doubles hat.

Those are lies created by Eris who's upset Aqua is spreading the truth about how Eris pads her chest.

I'd switch over to NC if all of their stuff wasn't so fucking blocky.

Wrong.

no we're talking about EVE online

World War Bee was an interesting read.

it seems like NC is where everyone who doesn't want to be tranu went after all the nerfs TR got

experiencing it was another thing entirely

I'm out goys, thanks for all the (You)s

here's another one pls no banu

what is this?

Guess i'll go have breakfast. You nerds have fun talking about spaceships.

Nite (you)-man

Sounds far too stressfull. Better to read about it in a big thick book.

playing EVE online was arguably the best part of my life

Because daybreak is retarded, you could go to a text file and change hitbox sizes to be xbox hueg. I'm upset I didn't know about it when I started working on the Scout Rifles because they're fucking shit 95% of the time.

I'd say they don't really care more then anything

They got to get money from the whales though, which is why TR is constantly nerfed into the ground and VS and NC are ignored.

make it stop

Don't forget that most of the devs are NC or VS meaning they don't give a shit.

:stop:

It's too late for that now.

nothing is too late when you have atomics

But that would be racist!

for you

I've known about the internet for 20 years you know

being is against my diet

Is that why your teeth are so bad?

it's because you haven't brushed them for me

Why don't you go ask Muhammad and his friend Mohammad to help? They can even take care of your wife's son for you!

but can you taste this dick?

You lost it when Sharia Law took over, remember?