Path of Exile: Welcome to Wraeclast Edition

Latest News
Patch notes for 2.6.0
pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1839765

Also, version 3.0.0 incoming in June/July.
pathofexile.com/oriath

Current League
Legacy

League gimmick: Find leaguestones, activate, relive cancer leagues, profit. Also legacy items available. Details here:
pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1834597

Useful links
Passive skill tree planner
poeplanner.com/

Helpful guides
pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1487111

Are you an upstanding exile of Wraeclast, user?

Other urls found in this thread:

pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Damage_conversion
pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Death's_Opus
pathofexile.gamepedia.com/The_Consuming_Dark
pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Double_dipping
poeplanner.com/AAYAANUjFwBo34rpAkuuGyXZW20ZEVA1uacrl_RSUz1fl5VMsyBuUDDbXhEPTC1E-zvjiihkCayYOlhVxvFsNthJGyqN7FXfsIIQB6UC40myLJwRLXyDp5ReXdH90B_v6-vupwidrgN1nWNfBBps5CLVpilPa7eFfRZAZp5Y5SoTWiuj8sBmPAXvfJ_f7TyaO4Kbcg9xhXrmY_1G15RvZlQc3LiTKPpXyQ18jxo3g6brLKY3ZjQK6rrYJIVt1YEk2PfXhEhca8NtkNYhw_llV-EIZxW4yFuWMgAAAAAA
poeplanner.com/AAYAANkDAABq37CCEAelAuNJsiycEFiHZREtfIOnlF5d0f3r7qcI2CRWSBzcuJMo-oLH-ehBh7c-_grYvTWS_o9N46ZXOuHyRbXybqpkhAag-b2PGp2uA3WRK18EGmw26SSqFm_javrSZp5Y5SoTWiuj8sBmPAXvfJ_fmjuCm-081abhc6IABLPwHx0UEmkXHHF5GGXkIuw4OtgnL5BVGjg2xYPzRKGuEh8CBAeD21XGOlismPFsNthJGyqN7FVMs5eVUlM9X5f0bRkI9MBUakP315uhGGp4L3zlWAcAAAAAAA==
pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Unshaping_Orb
pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Cartographer's_Seal
poeplanner.com/AAYAAD8GAAAdsNii2Ra_df3i1e1Bpn_UQrVIhG__k7CSUdnrYzY9napsjGKstMXb50cG0NBfag-rJIvDOio4bAjxigAAAAAA
poeplanner.com/AAYAACMGAAAPsNghwLMOD6ttbOd0k5CaF5KANj2dqmyMYqy0xRX9AAAAAAA=
poeplanner.com/AAYAAM8RAABle4zG2FhjPfzEWIzP9khfPxQg7w5QR-RRKS5XDfObaGWWbJHOu-3SIfJBggfZYa2Nz352rIVSns2nMJ_LAecUTfxLvJ8YkYZgYVLFU9wySHgFPO9OXhOS0BLhQKB67wUtdO0b-iXfpBnqGPcyfNlyqcauDF_-Cti9NZL-j03jplcxnjrh8kW18nJsbEYyCcEEU6Ucp6yqWfOfPi3SGjiQVQthr2xo8vAfogDxrDboxPYnLwSzPC2DX7c-g8xVtfe5FrvAAQbGXaTd1QAAAAAA
pathofexile.gamepedia.com/The_Brass_Dome
pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Reckless_Defence
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How many new acts are there

THREE BRAND NEW ACTS

What shitpost meme is this?

But I already played all of them!

It's funny 'cause it's true.

Is it really that bad?

I find act 4 piety's spinning laser to be far worse

I directly implied it isn't, the telegraph is so long that unless you're casting something very fucking slowly right under him, it should never hit you. Piety can even be easily circled with little to no ms+.

Ethical means not using overpowered shit like double-dipping

Is it even possible to get hit by that? You just walk and it'll never hit you.

What if you walk in the wrong direction?!

ITt doesn't hurt that much.

What if you run along it?

Okay faggots, where are you hiding the skeletons?

Like, following right up against it, or? Because I'm talking single ticks don't hurt much, multiple ones will fuck your day up

>haha jokes on you, *I* have the moral high ground!

Why are normalfags libcucks so retarded?

You might as well avoid projectiles since aoe was nerfed.

No no user, now the hot thing is AOE builds. They fixed it so its safe to use.

>This post has been fair trade certified

I lost a character once because I was desynched by a few feet. It's also pretty terrible when you forget to take off onslaught leagestones before fighting her.

Might as well get a job and get paid for it instead of playing this slot machine simulator of a genre. Even MMORPGs have more dignity to it.

why not get a job, get paid for it and then buy more stash tabs? you always need more stash tabs. buy more stash tabs.

Ever wonder what your favorite character would look like in a cloak? You can find out for just $15!

I mentioned in the last thread that I wanted to roll an aura bot, and I have now done so. I have to say: I really like this build. I'm using the blood magic passive to maintain auras, and I can sustain 6 of them right now. With my Commander of Darkness passive from the Witch's Necro tree, I get +10% attack and 5% attack/cast speed for each aura I add onto someone. Supposedly, this bonus is also affected by the % my aura is enhanced from passives and everything else. With just base values I get +60% damage from all my auras, another +30% from hatred, and some flat damage from the other two element auras. My being in a party is pretty much always justified because every member of the group will hit twice as hard. Additionally, I give +45% resistance to every element (20% from Commander of Darkness and another 25% from purity of elements) and a good deal of energy shields. All of this is coming from the small investment of 10c it took to find a victario's influence with nice rolls and get it to 6 sockets. I am pretty sure my build will get exponentially stronger the more money I throw into my gear as well. Leveling up to 40 solo was hell, but now every encounter is just moving and looting. I even seem to get a lot of special accommodations I never saw as a DPS. If I dc people will offer to rerun an instance to trigger my quests, and no one has complained that I spend the entire grinding time just looking through loot on the ground. Feels like I'm living the dream just walking around picking up free levels and money all the time.

Well it's not really a surprise that noone is complaining about you simply picking up loot, you simply being there already gives a shitload of damage. Unless, of course, you are being a cunt by doing that in Free For All allocation.

of course, no one would complain because as an aurabot you're doing your job just by existing and not being dead

Yeah, I get that. It's just that everything came so hard for the first 40 levels, and it's nice to go from scarcity to abundance. On a slightly different note: Does anyone know how to find ranges on auras? I'd like to stay in range to keep everyone buffed, but it would also be nice to maintain some safety space from monsters.

DID THEY UPGRADE THEIR FUCKING SERVERS YET

DO I STILL NEED TO MACRO /oos TO HAVE A CHANCE AT PVP

Just make a PvP character from the character selection and give it OP shit. For example last league I made a Flicker Strike Shadow that could two-shot the majority of players. This league I have made a Puncture Shadow and got as many decent Leo items as I could for that sweet "x% increased damage" mod on top of getting a level 28 bow with decent physical damage.

I'm going to make a minion build based around dominating blow and conversion trap

Holy shit leveling with facebreakers and infernal blow is the best thing

Yeah it's not actually very good but god at least it's not worse than a run-of-the-mill rare

Haven't played in ages. What kind of build is that?

I haven't played in ages. This new league throws so much shit at you it's bonkers. Will they ever do races again? I looked and it said the last time they did it was August.

Are summoner builds fun and viable, or are they still dog shit?

I'm running one with ball lightning or w/e the hell it is/curse on hit/enfeeble/vulnerability and just spamming zombies/skellies/vaal skeletons and it seems decent. Survivability is shit though. Theyre never going to be great but theyre passable

Raging spirits is… decent until like T13, then they fall off into shit. Like 90% of builds in the game

I'm still enjoying my aura bot I rolled 4 days ago. Honestly, Commander of darkness is broken as hell. I take people from doing 20k dps to around 85k dps with my 13 aura (can't actually access anymore auras until I spend several ex and get a United in Dream) setup. Also, it's crazy how much power I churn out for how little investment I needed. Just by taking iron reflexes (evasion turns into armor) and running both my determination (armor increased by %x) and grace (evasion increased by #y) auras, I went from 0 armor to 16k armor. My 4 purity of element auras boost my ele-resistances to around 80% even though the only piece of gear I have with elemental resistance is my Prism Guardian (unique shield with 37% to all ele-resist). I've also got no use for health because my build uses blood magic to sustain all the auras. I've spent very little on gear, but I've got access to every source of mana reduction on auras except for enlighten support gems. All of this means that the only mods on armor I have to concern myself with are increased energy shield and chaos resistance. Really, the most expensive part of my build was these 4c flasks, Coruscating Elixers, that I bought to stop chaos damage from piercing through my energy shield. As an added bonus I find that I never have to pay to run any instances. I can just join one of the parties for lab carries, and they'll let me sit in for free. People were clamoring to get me added into their friend lists as I leveled, and now that I am there I get free t10+ maps pretty much any time I feel like mapping. There are obviously some downsides to not being able to solo any content, but to me the pros out weigh the cons. Although, if anyone else wants to try making one of these aura bots, then I definitely recommend creating a new account. Multilogging in PoE is a pretty decent option. You can party up with yourself, and then just clear what you need to and pop a portal stone for your aura bot.

Looks like some sort of cast on damage taken build. If you want to play one of those, heartbound loop firecracker is probably the best, but its not cheap and a pain to level.

zombies with the new unique helmets are decent together with raging spirits. They are tanky as fuck and leech life to you when you manage to stack 1000 strengh.
Golems are realy good, but expensive as shit.
Spectres are great for clearing maps, but kind of shit against bosses.
And then theres the 100 skeletons build if you feel particularly retarded today.

holy shit, commander of darkness is insane. just looked it up and that shit is broken beyond believe.

But why does this cost 6 chaos?

Pic related just dropped for me. Since it's a 68+ unique, it's obviously a "build around me" item. It seems interesting. At the very least, it seems useful for an ice crit bow build. I also have Cold Steel jewel, so I could basically make a raw cold damage archer of some kind.

I was considering a Slayer with Bane of Legends and Overwhelm and doing crit/stun/freeze to keep enemies busy, and going into Brutal Fervor for endgame.

I saw the Deadeye, but I have no idea how to optimize projectile builds. Like, does Powerful Precision make the shots boomerang back like ST, or do they teleport to you and continue on in the same direction? Do I want more projectiles or chaining, for example? These only help clear groups and not single targets.

As you can see, the ranger area has a lot of +phys damage nodes in the bow area that will get converted to cold damage.

no one knows, because no one wants to waste the money on a shitty sounding mod like that.

Conversion Trap doesn't count as a minion. You have been warned.

I got to level 20 and was fucking bored to tears. All the +minion damage groups come with additional skeletons and zombies and it would be retarded to not take advantage of them, which means going for both that and attack damage (for dom blow) would be a waste

It gets even more broken once you look into it a bit more. Supposedly, the stuff scales with aura effect, and I saw it take my 3 attacks per second alt up He focused on attack speed from passives, and I guess he really is my alt at this point to 6 attacks per second. That doesn't even mention the crazy damage I added onto every hit.

Nope. Shit damage, shit speed, nothing good on it.

What's the best skill for a templar?
Magma strike is still good?

How does the conversion-priority works?
Like having a physical skill. Then you use the physical to lightning that converts 50% of physical to lightning, what happens if you use something like herald of ash, or added fire damage or something that deals elemental damage based on physical? Is it before or after?

do you guys know about the diablo easter egg?

Chilled and consecrated ground are fairly uncommon, though.

Stacks no problem. You don't lose any damage there. You should read pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Damage_conversion and considering the questions you ask browse the wiki in general.

added damage is before conversion, so you don't lose anything by using both from the formula itself

Last played this about 4 years ago. I like the new stuff and the leveling progress seems much more natural (or the game is easier than I remember).

Are Archer builds viable? I wanna play an archer as my first char anyone got a link to a skill build i can use for that?

yeesh, that's a really bad bow in the current meta. Can't dip at all on poison, mediocre through and through. It's yet another troll unique from GGG

pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Death's_Opus
You can figure out the rest. Crit+crit+crit.

please he doesn't even need to do that with how stupidly strong barrage is

They smoothened the levelling over the years, but it'll still bore you to tears if you don't like the core gameplay.

Why is crit considered one of the top builds? Is it because of raw dps, or because it's gimmicky in that it bypasses to hit chance, or..?

I mean, if that's the case, why do anything other than Assassin?

Crit does a lot of damage
It faces competition from double dipping, which elementalist does well.

the hell? is this game lagging my computer

What does Elementalist do to double dip? I assume it's not poison (unless some kind of damage conversion is used)

Elementalist has good ignites and can spread it without elemental proliferarion

Either fire or poison. You can go for poison firestorm with these 2 swords that turn fire into chaos and stack chaos damage, or you can just go for pizza/pizza sticks build. You can use damage conversion so other damage types will ignite and other methods, but its not really worth it.
pathofexile.gamepedia.com/The_Consuming_Dark

game is shit optimization tbh

Some spell effect of raining blood kept destroying my framerate.

Shit is much better recently, after they HIRED REAL PROGRAMMER. GAME IS OUT LIKE 10 YEARS AND THEY JUST RECENTLY HIRED SOMEONE TO FIX THEIR SHIT.
But game does allow you to make gamebreaking builds

They didnt hired someone who understand how to make good looking optimized effects yet.

Got my portal effect, I'm out till 3.0.
Does anybody else ITT actually know how to play the game? What's your level/build?

Sunder + Guys explode with fire when they die is pretty fun so far.

After starting this game and playing it for 15 hours my char just died and I learned that it wouldn't demote to legacy, but to gitgutland.
So that's it? Start a new one on HC and keep at it eternally? Or settle in diablo3ville? And I even rose to the top 20 lvl28 pvp…

nigga if there was a commandline option to turn everything into untextured grids and bare skeleton models I would not hesitate

Crit doesn't bypass hit rate, it has to roll twice for a hit. I.e. Say you have 90% hit chance and 50% crit chance. You have to.
1. Hit (90% chance)
2. Crit (50%)
3. Hit again (90%) - If this misses it is still a regular hit, but not a crit.

Also crit is top because it applies status aliments, and provides the largest "Moire" multiplayer in the game

You can reduce textures into blurs, but some effects unoptimized, so its unlikely will have any effect.

Crits is good because its multiples damage, yes. And fucking assassin with daggers can reach fucking 80% critrate(including hitrate).

What do you expect from death on hardcore?

I don't know how to play this game but I have an 80-something ember+taming oro flicker witch, and a 67 facebreaker shield charge duelist I made recently (both in legacy I mean).
Still have yet to get an actual exalt, but I'm rolling in just enough chaos to get by (get up to about 100 before spending most of it on gear, repeat ad infinitum).

Have a level 82 RF totem Chieftain mapping at the moment. Pretty comfy, even if clear rate isn't stellar. Probably would level more but I only really have time during the weekends.

Also got an upcoming crit ice shot Ranger, and planning a sanic fast zombie build.

Every season like clockwork.

I usually die like 5 times(on 70+ chars) and the last death is due to lag. I quit after lag deaths.

How a poorfag like you get the taming?

Unid rare chaos recipe like mad. I used a berek's pass for leveling, then bought a berek's grip for nothing and a berek's respite for like 90 chaos, and crafted a taming.

I'm lucky that I live close to my local gateway so latency is usually not a problem. You have my sympathies, user. Tukohama's Fortress never ever.

Also I have like 16 ping, but its good until its not and you die.

I am doing a sword and board templar because I don't know what else to fucking do. I am a very uncreative and stupid person when making builds in games like these. I expect by the middle of merciless I will struggle to damage anything and probably die.

Be warned weapon builds will fall off hard unless you got the necessary weapon and scaling to deal damage by a4 cruel. Reroll now while you're not invested and go with something easier. Just do a cookie cutter bladefall poison trapper or something.

Back when I played this game a couple years ago I remember distinctly how I struggled to clear anything in the endgame with my bow. Quit because of the artificially inflated crafting requirements that fucked me in the ass when I tried crafting something better.

Casters were OP then and I'm guessing they still are?

Projectiles returning back to you is shit, especially considering the fact that they don't return if they pierce.

Currently doing a stun build with Warchief Totem

Haven't played in a long ass time.
What's a cheap, easy, fun build to get into? I don't want to do the whole thing of poring over a build for hours before setting out in the game.

Casters have a much easier time at it, yes. But a poor build will still struggle by maps. The OP category are reserved for double-dipping builds.

I heard flameblast totem is good

Double dipping?

Extreme damage over time

pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Double_dipping

Which kind is it though? Show me the VESSEL

it's phys to lightning sadly but don't ruin this for me, I've already gotten offers for like 40ex.

Flameblast elementalist is easy and cheap. Can't say about fun but I think it's ok, currently level 70 or something. It's based around pretty much.

Flameblast totem especially is easy and the flavor of the month but it's brainless as fuck. Haven't tried it and probably wont.

Then take them, dummy.

I've since gotten another offer for almost 50ex, could probably go as high as 60.
If this was the penetration version it would probably be worth a mirror
It will be worth even more on standard.

Got my first and only key at level 84, and all I got from it was a legacy Crest of Perandus, Silverbranch and a third legacy levelling item. Feels kinda shit getting it that late, considering the fact that others have gotten three before even starting to get into maps.

Don't hold out too long. Just find the biggest chump you can within reason.

One can dream, user.

Mirror drops are actually seeded, there's a guaranteed 1-2 that drop per day. They do exist user.

Got my first key today. Figured that every shot you don't take is a 100% miss. Well serves me right for aiming for the sky.

How much quality do I need to actually see an improvement in my drops? Like I turn my nose up at boots if they have like +10% or whatever, I've never actually made a character that was good enough to stack it really high.

Also, what's a good procedure for mapping? I usually just kill whatever big groups I can on my way to the boss; generally I don't full clear unless it's corrupted or has a lot of +quantity or something. I only pick up rare non-weapons and stash them until I have a few sets for chaos orbs

ARPG's are arguably my favorite genre of video game, yet I've never been able to get into Path of Exile. I tried way back when it was in beta and several times since then.

It pisses me off because from what I've seen it's a really in-depth ARPG, but something prevents me from being captivated.

Pls gib build which will do all endgame content is fun and not too expensiv.

pls i beg

I did it by having a rare map with five different sextant mods, a Tempest leaguestone with 30% increased quantity and with shining tempest (which gives even more rarity and quantity for mobs affected by it by an unspecified amount) and a Breach leaguestone with three breaches.
Not sure really, you could probably look up a magic find build and find out.

Pizza totems can do literally everything.

Oh, I'm a retard, I never even though of overlapping the radiuses. I only ever did one at a time

Assuming I'm too poor (or lazy) to trade for Consuming Dark, would Elementalist be better, or Ascendant with elementalist+heirophant? In the latter case, I like the idea of having 3 totems without penalty (but then it's stuck being 4L instead of 5-6L), but still getting some of Elementalist's bonuses

In 3.0.0 we're getting six new acts. No joke. Act 5, Act 6, Act 7, Act 8, Act 9, Act 10.

Save up a few for a map where you can get a shitload of overlapping. Strand is an ideal example, since it is also very linear.

Consuming dark is dirt cheap, a half decent roll is only like 5c currently.

Actually, I think straight Elementalist would be better… you get confluxes so status effects are always up, and if I'm not retarded, then you'd get 40% more fire damage from the golem, plus twice the effect of fire and ice golems (and the cast speed if you got a third golem somewhere)

Not worth it imo.

Why PoE is so shit?

Ok what I forgot to mention SSF is not going to affect any of the other players if I use cheats or something.
Why the fuck is this bullshit still always online. 6 more acts is fucking awesome but deal with basic gameplay problems first, gods damn it.

It's literally a video game about grinding from a company called Grinding Gear Games. What did you expect?

Also best-case scenario is when you get a shitload of mods that give additional monsters

SSF characters can be converted to normal at any time.

That is the problem.
PoE has some actual difficulty to it and this is what makes it interesting. Problem is GGG had no idea about it and made bullshit game mechanics with bullshit mobs on top of it.
I played 300h of HC never made it to end of merciless. It was fucking fun. 80% of my deaths were through bad internet. I expected same game that won't punish me for no reason will be more fun. I was wrong.
vid semi related. He is faggot but this vid is right at explaining mechanics.

Of course it can. Like every char.
But when you have to limit yourself to enjoy game, the game designer fucked up. When game pretends to have hard difficulty that doesn't work, entire team fucked up.

Hillock kill in 57 seconds

You guys weren't kidding about cheese totems

So how the fuck is anyone expected to actually do hall of the grandmasters?

So spark inquzitor or flameblast inquzitor? Which one is better?

tarke cat is a fucking retard, yes, but there is some wording missing or outright wrong on skillgems and some passives, like the stuff he mentioned about assassin's toxic delivery applying through totems. which it shouldn't because it says "Poison YOU inflict" which I'm 99% is a bug, the duration on burning arrow was mentioned in patch notes, and it should not apply to regular burning arrow without the threshold jewel, so I think it's also a bug, there's also stuff I've noticed myself like shield charge's 200% more damage at maximum charge distance not applying to bleeds, so either the wording is wrong or the skill is bugged.

Explosive Arrow.

They are both insane but I think Spark would be more fun

Just finished normal difficulty. Game is easy like Torchlight, and the billion arena boss fights feel weird as fuck.

Normal difficulty is just the tutorial.

you're supposed to use all the breachstones you find and play like an aggressive add suffering retard to have fun leveling

errr leagustones, not breachstones

By using shit that can one-shot players from off-screen. It was great with stun Warchief totems until I started getting killed before I could get close enough to drop one.

I just ran straight through Act 1 cruel with no issue at all. Act 2 seems to be going the same.

oh I don't think I even used them once. I'll have to try that out next time.

Act 1 and Act 2 are easy by default, since the way enemies are designed makes them easy as fuck. For example you have to be fucking blind to die to Dripping Dead.

So I do In by proxy?

What the fuck, why would people level with fire ray and firestorm?! God damn wonky-ass skill.

I have to do the tedious shit of reaching 68 or so, to start using righteous fire, but until then?
This shit is so boring.

It seems like every concept in this game is just do the hip new thing, and add firestorm.
Traps? Firestorm wins
Mines? Firestorm
Totems? Firestorm
Cast while channeling? You guessed it right, firestorm

What's next, stack a lot of life, lots of flat elemental damage and use level 1 firestorm and cast when damage taken x 100?

Because you dont need cast speed for it and no manacost.

I get that, but it's so counterintuitive and channel-skills is simply weird to use.

Would CwC Scorching Ray with Incinerate work or does it not cause burning?

Pretty sure that already is a build and is used with righteous fire too.

Yeah but Righteous Fire causes burning by default, I am wondering whether this can be done without RF

I think any fire over time is considered burning, like searing totem.

I'm sure it gets tough eventually but this is just not challenging enough for me.

You are a big boy.

That's PoE in a nutshell.
Either shit's trivial, or it's fifteen minutes of dodging only to deal 5% of the boss hp. See all of act 4's bosses - and their map equivalent..

It doesn't get hard till you get to maps. Even then it might not depending on your build and gear but with sub-par gear maps are where I started dying. I think I died a total of 2 times up to Merciless Act 2, both from taking my eyes off the screen and walking into traps in the lab. Act 2 is where I started to get fucked more and had to start paying a bit of attention and now I just started doing T1 maps and a lot of shit is just instagibbing me because my gear is god awful.

for you

idk for some reason I thought it was harder than this. I have vague memories of certain enemies being really tough like those floating contraptions in Vaals Pyramid or the crystal headed guys in the sewers. It's really strange.

If you have some knowledge and general familiarity with games, the first 11 acts wont serve you much challenge. Some of it is to learn what to dodge and some of it is to know where to go.
They have tuned it so the start of the game is rather simple, and with all the new stuff added to the game, you can get decent gear relatively quick and cheap.

All it depends on your damage and with current balance everything is a breeze with good weapon up until maps. But even during low tier maps it can be easy with cheap weapon since its easy to get good weapon such as marohi for a couple of chaos orbs.

It's like you want to suffer

I played everything, might as well suffer.

Names removed to protect the innocent.

That looks rather dull, though I guess it kind of reminds me of a black hole so it's kinda cool? Demon King all the way for me.

Better than default and takes less space than cool looking portals.

How valuable are mirrors anyway?

80ex currently, but as the league goes on they'll approach the standard price. I could see it easily going to over 120 within 2 weeks. Even though I'm sharing the profits with a friend, this is way more than either of us will ever need to make any retarded build we could ever dream of.

So I should probably call you out on this.

Why?

To protect the innocent.

CWC Whispering ice can do it, iirc.

You can if you want, but it's at such an elevated level of currency trading that I never actually see it discussed, so as far as i'm concerned it's that rare. To be honest, i'm suprised there's so many in circulation right now.

You're just jealous that I have a mirror and you don't.

Hey, I got an exalt drop this league, that's more in one moment than in any of the others I've played, i'm content. Anything else at this point is a bonus.

wow

You fail to realize that there's barely anything worth using mirrors on yet. As the league goes on, more perfect yellows are gonna show up which will increase the demand and mirrors will start getting used on said yellows so the supply will go down. The 80 ex it's valued at right now is only going to skyrocket with time.

Yeah, that is "Wow" to me because I never played long enough to find one before. I think I got that one barely into Cruel on a one-off.

What could possibly be so valuable that you would spend a 120 exalt mirror on it?

Typically they're used on yellows that have been mastercrafted all to fuck to have all near perfect T1 rolls in the most valuable stats and have had several dozen exalts dumped into them. And as far as I'm aware, very few such items exist in legacy, hence why there are so many mirrors in circulation.

…Guess I'll use it on my next build
So is it me or the economy is out of whack? probably the result of that leaguestone exploit but still

It was like 10 chaos last week, not sure how the fuck it went down so much.

Elaborate

God I wish I could find something that sells for one chaos or god forbid some interesting unique that could actually work as something other than vendor trash. Not even asking for anything good. Just something that's not basically a shit rare.

Pretty sick of tip toeing my way around maps when any orange mob fries me by just sneezing on me. Not like I can really do anything about it. Rerolling would just make me have to go through the early game again and then I'd be at the same spot with even less currency or good gear.

just like, farm dried lake and do chaos recipes :^)

The fuck kind of build did you even start with? Something like spectral throw or pizzatotems can do a fair bit without any real gear at all.

If you opened a map, but left your hideout before the portals appeared, leaguestone charges wouldn't be consumed, it got fixed and some people got banned though.

Wow yeah I just checked poe.ninja, it fucking crashed in price

Just like said people just spammed perandus coffers and other valuable rolls from leaguestones like guaranteed chayula breaches, I just saw the aftermath from a reddit trhead that a friend showed me

Are you playing something stupid expensive or dependent on uniques? If you did it, then you fucked up friendo, your league starter build should always be cheap and easy to gear, there's a reason why pizza sticks and some specific spell casters are very popular, something like essence drain has a stupid high power amount of scaling but you can has easy go with just rares and wreck maps

Wow, fellow pathfinders.
You can level with righteous fire!! The game took a new turn, and Kaom's is just 1 exa, I can afford shit this league.

Feels great to miss out on absolutely every single exploit and only find out about them after they have been fixed like finding out that Cast on Death could be used with Righteous Fire to get the benefits without having to die.

I'm playing flameblast elementalist. I don't think it should require gear but here we are. Maybe I'm playing it wrong. It's my first time out of normal difficulty after all.

Well you should feel great, most people that did this exploit got banned, a friend of mine said he only tried it once and got permabanned.

Are you casting flameblast manually or using spell totems?

Post your build so we can laugh at you

I was actually falling asleep until that

This is actually stupidly fun.
Only have 2.7k hp too.

Manually. Figured it would be more interesting that way. I looked at this whole pizzatotem shit and the skill tree isn't that different. I'll spend my refunds and will try that and if it's not doing anything different I'll just start from scratch again with something else.

I was just following a guide. There isn't much to laugh at I'd think.

The whole reason flameblast is good is because you can put it on totems, drop one by a pack of enemies and run off to the next pack. If you have at least a 5 link you should be able to kill most normal enemies with the initial hit, anything that survives will die to ignite.

A good thing actually this time GGG did ban abusers

Flamebast elementalist selfcast is good, but you need to be scaling your ignite so Beacon of Ruin shines, once you get that it will feel good to flameblast a pack and see the proliferation just erase everything that still stands

God damn, is it possible to remove a labyrinth enchant from an item??

run it again, fam

I may have used it on a leveling item so it puts level requirement to 42.. Can you remove it when you approach the bench?

no, all you can do is change the enchant not remove it.

Fucking confused as fuck right about now. I bought a premium tab at some point with the leftovers I had from buying a currency tab. I guess I set it to public at some point and left it like that and it automatically lists them on poe.trade or something? The average price for the boots seems to be 1 alch though unless I don't know how to use the site so I dunno where the 5c came from because I didn't set a price for it.

Nope, it's stuck forever. It also replaces any implicit the item already has so I hope it wasn't anything good.

It was a Seven-League Step
:^)

So crit/ignite doesn't really matter, since the initial hit is going to do the leg work most of the time?

you can corrupt it, the corrupted mod might have a lower level requirement

kek retard

sin trek got buffed I think. 160 es + 30ms might be appealing to poor CI peeps that need green sockets.

Against normal enemies yes, but since ignite damage is based on the hit that inflicted it, flameblast is gonna leave massive ignites on rare monsters.

Let's say I have Igniting/Elemental Conflux active and I drop a 5,000 cold damage on a single target and kill it. Does that seriously turn into a base 1,000 ignite AOE?

ignite is the way to go if you're selfcasting flameblast

Good god I wasted so much time casting flameblast myself. It's not even funny how much easier this is with totems.

A little undercut, and it was only a few chaos loss :^)

Oh yeah, it's funny.

This is dumb but I love it.

How can I bake my pizzas faster? Is it worth stacking up on +cast speed nodes, or will echo support work later?

Pretty sure spell echo doesn't work on totems but cast speed is extremely important.

Anyone interested in a free Atziri's Flask/Atziri's Step? Have a couple spare

It also ensures that you don't one-shot yourself with reflect

Hm…
So this is what I've come up with for pizza elementalist

poeplanner.com/AAYAANUjFwBo34rpAkuuGyXZW20ZEVA1uacrl_RSUz1fl5VMsyBuUDDbXhEPTC1E-zvjiihkCayYOlhVxvFsNthJGyqN7FXfsIIQB6UC40myLJwRLXyDp5ReXdH90B_v6-vupwidrgN1nWNfBBps5CLVpilPa7eFfRZAZp5Y5SoTWiuj8sBmPAXvfJ_f7TyaO4Kbcg9xhXrmY_1G15RvZlQc3LiTKPpXyQ18jxo3g6brLKY3ZjQK6rrYJIVt1YEk2PfXhEhca8NtkNYhw_llV-EIZxW4yFuWMgAAAAAA

Seems kind of fragile, though. I grabbed most of the +cast speed areas I could, didn't really touch crit or ignite chance.

Don't do this. Just grab life nodes unless you plan on getting a shavs or something.
What are you trying to do here? Drop the charges, get elemental overload and equilibrium, use ball lightning with cast on curse flammability+maybe one other curse if you feel like getting the curse cluster.

You have to do Labyrinth in one go?

yes

I figured the +4% spell damage per node would make up for it, and power charges were fairly easy to get, free damage, etc, but if that's not the case, I'll drop it.

I just grabbed the best nodes I could find without going too far … I'll aim for life, then.

Diluting your build is usually a bad idea, user. You'd always want to specialise in what you want to do.

That was fast.

Power charges do literally nothing for you if you have no reliable way to generate them, and do very little if you don't have a lot of crit damage+crit multiplier to go with it. As for stacking ES, you only ever want to do that on a low life build that has something like shavs or a CI build, both are kinda expensive. If you tried to do it without, you'd either die instantly to the first thing that does chaos damage or have no ES and die to the first thing that does damage period. Focusing on health and no crit via elemental overload is way more reliable and cheaper to get started with.

What do they have to do with the labyrinth?

Shit, minor correction here. Elemental equilibrium requires a hit to actually deal damage, and ball lighting does none because of ancestral bond. Elemental overload still works though and is something you should absolutely get.

But do I want to get crit chance or not?

Ball lightning hits multiple times even against a single target and is almost guaranteed to crit at least once when used on a group even with the base crit chance. Throw it at a group of enemies, have it apply flammability+temp chains/enfeeble via curse on hit (requires whispers of doom to have 2 curses), drop a totem and keep running. 40% more damage+lowered fire resists+slow is extremely good for both dealing with large groups while moving quickly and for single large targets.

poeplanner.com/AAYAANkDAABq37CCEAelAuNJsiycEFiHZREtfIOnlF5d0f3r7qcI2CRWSBzcuJMo-oLH-ehBh7c-_grYvTWS_o9N46ZXOuHyRbXybqpkhAag-b2PGp2uA3WRK18EGmw26SSqFm_javrSZp5Y5SoTWiuj8sBmPAXvfJ_fmjuCm-081abhc6IABLPwHx0UEmkXHHF5GGXkIuw4OtgnL5BVGjg2xYPzRKGuEh8CBAeD21XGOlismPFsNthJGyqN7FVMs5eVUlM9X5f0bRkI9MBUakP315uhGGp4L3zlWAcAAAAAAA==

Alright is this any better?

Don't bother with this, it doesn't work at all with overload.
While this isn't bad by any means, it's asking you to focus more on burn damage than actual fire. Since the damage from burn is based on the hit that applied it, straight fire damage is almost always better.
Something else to maybe consider would be mind over matter. Since you're a totem build, you won't be casting many spells so that mana is sitting there doing nothing but MoM lets you use it as extra hp essentially. Alternatively, you could maybe grab sovereignty and run a bunch of defensive auras, or maybe even both.

Also I probably should have asked this earlier, but is this hard or softcore?

Softcore; I mostly want a build that works well enough to do some red maps or reliably farm yellow ones quickly, ideally on SSF

I've died on normal because I walked near a Perandus chest. Those things fucking consume fps

So i was thinking. Is vaalspark/spark totem inquizitor build viable? Just asking if it would work better than selfcasted

Just wanted to stop by in this thread to say: "muh dick"

Absolutely repulsive.

Goddamn it.

You can probably buy a Magnate for less than an alch at this point.

Or a Goldrim..
Or a Le Heup of All for 1c - heck, buy two

why is her head so small?

Because the rest is so fat.

How are your maps, exile?

Vaal skills can't be used with totems because fags kept using Vaal Spark totems to crash instances and thus roll back items. But for Spark, although totems would be able to do it perfectly fine, you're going to want to use it for other skills because of the limited number of options for increasing cast speed on totems.

You doing it wrong.

How so? Do you want to keep your solved maps in a certain range or something?

Also, bumping with a question: Since CI/ES is one of the best, would it not be acceptable to take a minor dip in dps to use an ES shield offhand, and use +shield def% nodes to boost it up a lot? It should get multiplied to big numbers by +ES%, no?

Also just thought of a retarded (as in bad) build:

I can only see great things!

too bad the individual stacks will be doing absolutely shit damage :^)

Actually I just noticed the "damage effectiveness" stat, just as I posted this… it only receives 20% of the effect from external sources of damage increases. (that's as an aside; it doesn't really go with what I was shitposting about poison)

Now that said, I saw Bear Trap has a 200% increase to base damage; that means something like Added Fire or Hatred would do massive damage, in theory. I'm considering making a fire/phys trapper

Are uniques immune to slow effects, or do they have reduced duration?

never bothered with traps, but it would probably be safe to assume slows would have a reduced duration/effect

I had an okay trapper that used bladefall, before the league started. It was okay.

Now mines. Mines I don't fucking like because they're so cumbersome to place and activate. Good more% damage mod on the support, though.

Use detonate mines totems, user.

But you still have to run to a location, stop, wait a second, plant it, then bugger off. Plus you'd still have to set the totem on top of that.

So yeah, it took me about two weeks of mapping to get all the trials for uber lab myself, it's not horrible but it aint fast either, so yeah, next time I'm sticking to global 820 to get them.

Maps higher than tier 9 should only be unlocked if you planning to do them, so you dont waste valuable maps and get shitty ones instead. If you only unlock good maps you will be able to farm only good maps.
Usually you dont need it.

Getting to end of Act 3 merciless now and the difficulty is picking up enough that I'm starting to look at my gear. How do people go about getting decent gear? Is it like Diablo where you kill monsters or do people farm these orb things and do RNG that way.

Trade, expert enchants, farming. Don't use orbs until you have a better idea what they're worth.

Never use orbs (unless you know what you doing), just pay for everything. Good player can craft most of his gear quite cheap.
Items in poe usually cost either 1 alch orb, or 1c or 1ex or 10-20 ex. Cheapest items are not bad but they worse than than good and therefore cost nothing.

God have mercy on your soul if you're doing self found. You will find nothing good and instead just sit there swearing that you can't get a good life/ES roll.
You have to trade for it

I also forgot to mention
I know that the odds of getting something good is bad but come the fuck on

Thanks. I'll just save the orbs for now.

I can just swap to regular legacy league though.

Just got my 2nd key.
Currently unsure wetter I want to use it or sell it.
Either guarantee 0.5 exalt, or almost guarantee 1c whatever shit I get..

Any way to reliably sell shit other than those premium tabs?

So If I only ever wanted to have vault maps drop, what would be the way to go about that? Also, is my atlas completion shared amongst characters? Should I make a new account to get the benefits of not running other maps?

Uniq maps are separated category, but if you want specific map to drop you just leave only this map in their respected tier.
So you need only vault unlocked at this tier.
You can unshape maps from atlas.
Forum threads. Always put b/o for your shit, but premium tabs have advantage of instant adjustment of price, so you can undercut all the time if you want, and it takes a day or so for forum indexer to work. At least it used to be this way, may be its better since forum less people use forum for it.
Shared for league, like stash and HO.

Not the Atziri Vault, but the plain vault map. I think it's the only map that has those 1/12 exalted orb divination cards. I think I understand what you're talking about better now though.
Do I have to use one of these?
pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Unshaping_Orb
Looks like each one of these is worth about 9 chaos, and it might get kind of expensive if I need to burn one for every map I did.

pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Cartographer's_Seal
The only one you ever need is master version, since lower tier maps are irrelevant anyway.
3× Master Cartographer's Sextant
1× Orb of Scouring

Thanks, I haven't really gotten to higher tier maps yet so I should be good. Just have to fix my build, and I can start farming away.

Also, things you want to focus on are getting 135% elemental resists (because you get -60% on merciless), and as much life or ES as possible, depending on your build. Some items like belts and boots and gloves are biased to have more resists to 'em.

You should avoid the +30 stat skill nodes and you don't want to get +resist from skill points, if you can help it (though it's fine if it's bundled in with like 10% life and 5% resist all or whatever)

Holy shit what a cutie

I want to hold hands with the witch

Nigga, you're rich enough to guarantee getting a 6L at this point so just do it

Sounds like you did everything wrong. If you are new to the game, don't design your own build, jesus fuck, follow a guide.

Lol - you are supposed to HORDE crafting tools.
Get good.
Dark Souls!
You are not entitled to beat this game.
Only a true Kung Fu master stands a decent chance.
Sometimes it takes the ability to choose the right class at start,
or suffer the dire consequences of SUCKING.
…and speaking of sucking:
This game expect you to suck dick for a small CHANCE at freedom.
Pray and suckle well, and remember that it is the journey of despair that matters - not actually finishing the game.
Dark Souls was a PUSSY ASS game.
Face the TRUE Master Challenge!
The game that made even The Terminator cry.
The game that made Hitler exterminate the jews.
Don't expect to live.
Expect to DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol you permaruined your Atlas
The optimal way is to never complete T10-T15 maps that have bad layouts, this will guarantee that only T11s that can drop for you are Shaped Strands, only T10s that can drop are Shaped Shores, and so on. All your high tier map drops will be linear or round area maps that are fast to clear and good to run Breaches in.

I want to smooch a shield crab

New to the game, I just beat Brutus. I'm speccing into claws and lifesteal as shadow, but have no idea whether I'm playing "right".

Any advice for a beginner? Also, what are some fun builds?

Life Leech is mechanically different from Life Gain on Hit, right?

If you choose to go with energy shield, and LL instead of LGoH, consider Ghost Reaver and Vaal Pact, something like this. Don't necessarily rush to get them, though:
poeplanner.com/AAYAAD8GAAAdsNii2Ra_df3i1e1Bpn_UQrVIhG__k7CSUdnrYzY9napsjGKstMXb50cG0NBfag-rJIvDOio4bAjxigAAAAAA

do not go energy shield jesus christ
and lifeleech applies a regen, life gain on hit is instant

At this point I'll probably just sell the key to finally get a severed in sleep and just save some currency for my next build, Usually around lvl 90 I get bored of the char and just reroll

poeplanner.com/AAYAACMGAAAPsNghwLMOD6ttbOd0k5CaF5KANj2dqmyMYqy0xRX9AAAAAAA=

This is where I'm at right now. I probably should've gotten sleight of hand though.
I was considering getting Vaal Pact.

vaal pact stops your flasks working (unless they're "seething".
This is a node you take at high level to avoid dying to reflect

Oh, nevermind that then.

Everyone keeps memeing that ES is the best build

Vaal Pact doesn't affect flasks.

Flasks give life recovery
Vaal Pact stops life regeneration

welp

Energy Shield is the best build but only when you can afford the very expensive gear and are a high level

That's because ES is the best defense method
You need not only life but more layers of defense, block/evasion(lol)/endurance charges/armor(lol)
You only need to really worry about stun (there is flask/enchants) and maybe status aliments like freeze, then you go and get a retarded amount of ES 12 to15k and face tank everything that the games throws at you

Also let's not forget aurabots or mana support templars, any dedicated support character makes you basically immortal and yes, they are only ES ones and don't fall for the meme that ES it's expensive, you can get 10k+ ES with like 30-40 chaos easy

I get bored around a 80-something.
Usually I get like 3-4-5 85-ish characters that either faceroll content, or just die to it.
It's no inbetween, and that's my biggest gripe with PoE in general.
As for my summoner, it either dies to one shot jumps from Izaro, or the zombies just smash him to death. No real inbetween..

Honestly I was like that until I found my niche (Minion builds) in PoE, I would go with whatever meta build and just get bored at eighty something and just reroll, if you can deal with not doing all the content in the game just do whatever build you want (and even then most if not every build can actually do all content if you throw enough money at it) if you really want the League Challenges done you can always pay for them at the end of the league when they are relatively cheap
You need to move more, and always check poelab to see what weapon Izaro is using that day personally I have found sword and shield a hell of a lot more dangerous but that's me

This build went from ok to meme/10 with 1 exalted, here's a multiproj perandus soundless webm because shadowplay decided to fuck up for some reason

I always thought hybrid was the more expensive

Well, Life and ES both increase the pool you have until you die. Armor and Evasion and Resistances basically increase your effective hp, or rather, can be thought of as a way to increase the size of that pool by a %, against various attack types. Except that armor diminishes way too fast, and evasion will guarantee a hit eventually.

ES ends up being easier to scale than life, but the way the two regenerate and recover ends up feeling different.
I'm just kind of rambling

I didn't know they made him use different weapons. That's interesting.
I also heard that you get more keys if you just kill him and ignore the challenges each fight.

from the wiki:
2% increased maximum energy shield every 10 intelligence.
+12 Life per Level.
Strength grants +1 Life per 2 Strength.
ES scaling just shits over life scaling, and even then, scaling is the least of the problems, vaal pact/flask effectiveness/flasks in general are even more broken when you combine them with ES.

PoE is a game where you need several tabs in your browser to get a good experience
poelab.com
Daily lab layouts
poe.trade
buying gear/currency
poe.ninja
to check before selling so you dont fall for price fixers
poeaffix.net
for when you are a craftfag
poeplanner.com
when for some reason you cant use path of building
pathofexile.gamepedia.com
the wiki for general usage (some info may not be up to date)
I think that I may be forgetting something but that covers the basics
You need a lab farmer for that, a phys mitigation class like a Juggernaut make awesome uber lab farmers and they rack in the dosh, specially at the start of the league, and then you can always enchant base helmets for that GG enchant

I got 5 of 6 trials just by mapping for like a day, but the last one is being a fucking cunt. Even with the prophecy guaranteeing a trial, I've yet to see the last one (lower left one).

The last thing I'm struggling with in this game is knowing when something's worth a bit of money. If it's worth a lot of money it's usually obvious but the 1-3c range escapes me.

At what amount is armor/evasion a selling point? How about energy shield? Are hybrid armors with ES worth anything beyond the ES?

ES is the only thing that matters right now tbh.

Alright but how much ES is worth selling?

I got like 5 random before getting the last one I needed, and you can always use global 820 to get the one you are missing

To this day I still get confused here and there about selling rares, not to shill but the embed explains a hell of a lot better whatever I could ever write
Well yeah nigger get comfy and maybe take some notes

Thanks lad.

What do you do to effectively mitigate physical?

Life obviously you'd want to stack up heavily on life and armor. Would you do regen or leech for recovery? Fortify and immortal call and charges are probably mandatory too, no?

No problem user, that guys has some actual advice and good editing skills.

For a lab farmer?
Yeah phys reduction is pretty much king since the traps do phys based damage, all reductions you can get makes lab easier
If you go something like Juggernaut (I haven´t rolled one since they nerfed unflinching) endurance charges + immortal call + unstoppable are your bread and butter, also unstoppable makes so even if you are frozen you can still move, if you use something to get charges you can easily have near permanent physical immunity, apart from that getting all your resists overcaped for ele weakness and you can farm uber lab all day every day
Something to note, there still is some stuff that gives Izaro ele damage, those days you really need to be careful

That's good and all, but then what do you do for damage? Are you built around just running through labyrinth and ignoring everything and then just killing Izaro, or..?

I have one at 18q that dropped, but damn, that seems expensive for a pretty useless support.

Do something that scales easily like "melee" totems or Earthquake check the forums for a complete build if you dont want to make one yourself.

I had a level 30 duelist alt that I might abandon for this; is the riposte/retaliate/whatever set of trigger gems actually used by anyone, or..?

depends on the price of GCP

Ayy
Too bad it's my 5th one

t-thanks

Nice div orb?

HOLY FUCK IS THAT A CHROMATIC ORB?

It really is. I'm really in the money now, fam

shit you might as well just quit the game, nothing gonna top that

I am pretty sure the chromatic orb vendor recipe doesn't override the divine orb vendor recipe

Generally people use them when they have spare sockets that they don't use for anything else. The only two cases where it is going to be for anything else is when you have either a build with a shitload of block or if you use Elemental Equilibrium with a linked gem that gives a bit of elemental damage.

Why the fuck would you want a divine when you could have a sick chrom?

trips dont lie, chromatic is best orb.

Chromatics suck,
t. Jeweler's Orb

Does Juggernaut go sword+board, or 2H? I imagine a str shield. Do I want block chance nodes, or just armor armor armor? I still don't really know what to go for, I'm not familiar with this area of the tree.

poeplanner.com/AAYAAM8RAABle4zG2FhjPfzEWIzP9khfPxQg7w5QR-RRKS5XDfObaGWWbJHOu-3SIfJBggfZYa2Nz352rIVSns2nMJ_LAecUTfxLvJ8YkYZgYVLFU9wySHgFPO9OXhOS0BLhQKB67wUtdO0b-iXfpBnqGPcyfNlyqcauDF_-Cti9NZL-j03jplcxnjrh8kW18nJsbEYyCcEEU6Ucp6yqWfOfPi3SGjiQVQthr2xo8vAfogDxrDboxPYnLwSzPC2DX7c-g8xVtfe5FrvAAQbGXaTd1QAAAAAA

I ended up cutting shield or weapon configurations, and didn't get Master of the Arena. But I did get Unwavering and RT

The only way to make armor build is to use the brass dome.
pathofexile.gamepedia.com/The_Brass_Dome

PS pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Reckless_Defence

Earthquake feels better with a hard hitting two handed whatever (sword/axe/mace/staff) if you are going block well that's a different story
Has for the tree, it looks good, just some stuff that's really just my preference, the four rampart nodes are not really that worth it, just put fortify in your movement skill (leap slam or shield charge) and invest those four into some meaty damage clusters, either weapon specific or just generic damage.

Well so much for getting that for SSF. I just started maps, and don't even have endgame labs unlocked, yet.

How's this work, anyways? Brass Dome for lots of armor, and jewels to offset its penalties? It looks like you'd get a net small penalty to block chance with the armor and like 3-4 jewels, but a decent amount of spell block, and with whatever Un- asc passive you have no penalty to movement.

I haven't really grabbed any damage nodes, so a 2H weapon with clusters might be a good idea since I'll lack damage. I wanted to get Master of the Arena and co. to stop movement reduction, but with Unstoppable passive, it should be fine without it. I might lean towards the duelist 2H group at the bottom, since I don't have any good uniques right now (Ngahamu's Flame, Voidhome)

10 chaos, a decent skill tree, and a brain gets you 5k es and capped resists at level 67. Play dried lake until 72, then low tier maps and do chaos recipe until you can afford decent gear and proceed to never die again.

Unless you are playing solos self found go an buy a Marohi Erqi, five linked that weapon can easily carry you all the way into yellow maps where you can farm for something better like an Atziri's Disfavor or a Starforge

Why is global 820 filled with so many retards?

Juggernaut always goes two-handed. If you want sword+board then you should be going Gladiator.
Neither. Go balls-deep on endurance charges. If you really need more defence then pick Unyielding for that 25% increased fortify effect after uber-lab, don't bother with Unbreakable.
You're already going to be heavily going into endurance charges, fortify and 200% life. The fuck do you need stun immunity for?

Also, if possible, try to drop a few nodes on the health wheel, Berserking and Combat Stamina in exchange for Master of the Arena, Bravery and Art of the Gladiator. Of course this is assuming you take two-handed weapons, which is extremely efficient in the Duelist starting area.

You can also make the aftershock happen faster by getting Less Duration, Rapid Decay and Warped Timepiece along with the helmet enchant if you can get it. Since it has a "more" modifier, you're going to want to get it to happen as frequently as possible.

T-thanks

With red nightmare and reckless defense, shield that heal on block/restore es on block you can tank everything except dot damage and shit like uber atziri oneshots

Tanking everything is not the problem, the problem is tanking everything and still having decent damage.

Just realised that I'm probably on the ladder but how do you find out where you are on the ladder?

Fuck you.
Still haven't gotten that achievement. While someone who was trying the game for the first time - he quit at level 10 or so, got it on his first attempt.

At this point I don't even really care since I got the 6 link achievement back when a voltaxic rift was top tie, it was pretty neat having that level of power and kinda boring

Whether the secondary aftershock happens after one second or two seconds, it will still happen once per attack. Attack speed would make it better. The only thing duration would affect is how easy it is to hit things with the aoe

If you attack again before the aftershock hits, it won't make another one since only one aftershock happens at a time. That's why it's better to not scale off attack speed since it means you also have to scale duration accordingly. It's better to go for less duration + DOT effects for Earthquake so you can double dip.

I want to fuck that nun.

tbh all I see is more evidence that this is a cucked developer

I don't see anything wrong with it tbh, nazis had the best and most /fa/ uniforms.

Wait, really? I thought I saw a bunch go off consecutively. Fair enough, then.