4 AM

Losing control?

Whats your favorite video game that lets you commit suicide?

Other urls found in this thread:

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition
8ch.net/v/.
twitter.com/AnonBabble

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition

Persona 3

Calling All Stations for the Amega was a pretty good suicide game
also
Toriel best tbh

Nerve pain is getting better. Might have an upper-respiratory infection now tho. Other than that, uneventful day.

That one part of The Neverhood was cool I guess.

Morning everyone

Work in 8 hours or something. Might nap before that I guess. Might get to go to Tokyo Game Show if I end up hitting the numbers for savings right. Aiming to go to nippon in sept and thats when it happens so could be fun.

this tbh

Postal 2 tbh

On a Saturday?

day 2 after having my wisdom teeth yanked and i'm still not good to eat solid food and i'm popping painkillers every 6-8 hours so i sleep at weird times and haven't eaten much, kinda uncomfy.

i tried to have some beer but it just didn't taste good tonight probably from the meds

dunno about favorite, but nier automata has self-destruct and you can remove your own OS chip in it which is pretty amusin'

wew

Nerve pain? Hope you get better soon user

Nice dubs, how goes user?

Its a tourist job. I'm going to be working most weekends.

IT'S ANODDA SHOAH

die lime niogegr

A thousand curses on you all

they never bothered me until recently

Is anyone surprised?

What kinda soft foods you eating? Puddings and stuff?

Didn't expect that tbh famaram.
Real life.

wew

ur a fag btw

Got a temp crown in last Friday. Been taking roughly 12 ibuprofen a day (max you can take in one day is 16).

You need to ask?

i've been knocking back nutri-drinks like "Boost" and other old man shite. doesn't seem to help i just really crave burgers right now but it still hurts too much to open my jaw that wide

NieR Automata pretty good tbh
Trap Robot pretty gay tho

Do temporary crowns really hurt that much? Why not get a full one done?

That you reg? Or did some other canacuck go too? Buy anything neat?

Just toss a burger in a blender and slurp that shit

ur pretty gay tbh lol

Finished DKC 2 today and started 3. At the third boss now. Finally got around to complaining about the BS charge on my prepaid card and used the refund I got to buy rivals of aether dlc. Turns out my gamepad's broken, though. The A button doesn't work anymore, just out of nowhere. So I had to go back to the one with the broken d-pad. I need to get them repaired at some point.
I don't know if I've ever played one, except maybe Postal 2.

Is it Platinum's come back?

Yeah, well I bought a few stickers and a plushie for my younger sister. That's about it.

Permanent one is going in next Friday. Hopefully by then the nerve pain will be mostly gone. They had to give me 4 fucking shots of Novocaine when they put my temp in. It sucked.

What kind of gamepad are you using anyway?

Thats it? No anime figs or nothing?

It's more NieR
That's all that matters to me.
That's all I got.

don't disrespect the cheeseburger like that

The fuck I look like, a weeb? I was tempted to buy a megumin poster but I'm spic and cheap.

Shadow Hearts: Covenant has that for the good ending of all things, albeit for understandable reasons.

Also not my favorite game by a long shot, but I was rather intrigued by Sands of Destruction featuring effective suicide by cop for the protagonist, who at one point opts to say "fuck this" to everything, especially his apparent destiny. Also the fact that the guy that killed him is dumbstruck and mortified that he didn't even bother to fight back.

Just answer me this is it a good hack and slash?

Cheeseburgers are shit, Bacon cheeseburgers are top tier.

I had a cheapo 360 pad I got maybe a year or two ago on sale. Now I'm just using an old official 360 one. I only got the replacement because I was playing a lot of stuff at the time that used the d-pad, like Dark Souls and MGR. Don't need it for Rivals, though.

Make meatloaf instead. Close enoughish.

But why not put a permanent one in the first place?

Not a fan of posters personally. They fall apart too easy.

Can't stand xbaux controllers honestly. Too big and haet asymmetrical joysticks so much.

You're only a weeb if you're as deluded as he is fam.

either way i could really go for either or right now, hopefully tomorrow i'm feeling more ready to eat solid food, at least the dentists said i would be good to go in 3-4 days

I'm finding it pretty comfy. Going to start playing online more to get warmed up for full release on the 28th. Plus they've got a big announcement next month, possibly about the first post-release character.

Yes.

It'll come when it comes.

Dunno what that game even is tbh

That's all I needed.

you can equip an item that makes it so when you taunt you increase your own damage and enemy damage upward of 300% if you really wanna get insane

Fuck if I know. They told me that this was how it worked.

how to finish an undergraduate dissertation in 36 hours please

Stop shitposting on Holla Forums at 4AM

Feels like they jewed you so they could make you pay for 2 visits instead of one honestly. Had a couple myself and never done that before.

Slave yourself until it's done and don't come here.

I don't even understand this sentence. Am I a weeb then, or not?

by writing a undergraduate dissertation in 35 hours you freaking nerd

b-but i'm a chink and it's 16:20 for me

JUST DO IT

Somebody bought up the domain furrytrashsmash.com and redirected it to the official site which I feel sums it up pretty well. It's SSB with animal-looking characters, no items, and better balance. The last major was dominated by a guy using the worst character in the game.

college education hard at work I see
BULLY

Sounds nofun as fuck

thanks fams

later chink user
Good luck on the undergraduate dissertation

hey

Are you deluded enough to think [insert area of your homeland here] culture is cancer and you wish you were born Japanese instead? Do you curse your parents and peers for not understanding your interests and how they're plebs for not enjoying mongolian cave paintings? Congratulations, you are officially a weeaboo.

Don't forget the 4cuck, salon and facebook tabs.

If any of you want to gift me a free Wii U or PS3 I'd accept it btw

test

How goes user?

What'd you get banned for user?

It's meant to be more competitive in general, but it's still got versions of each stage with neat gimmicks. You can absolutely violate your opponent and it is so much fun to crush them under your heel. That's why I'm warming up. I've been playing since September 2015 and there's going to be an influx of newbies in 10 days. I am going to violate them in every hole.

Well I'm back home today before heading back tommorow

Ah shit, I'll get it later in the year when I actually have time.

Home from where and heading back where?

Why 10 days? How bad is the furry community into this shit?

Oh hey.

More like, Oy vey

Aqua is better.

a

It's anudda shoah!

pleb taste need not apply, huey

more like, a GAY

So you don't apply? Got it.

It's been in early access since 2015. Full release is in ten days. Also going to have a story mode which exists only to unlock abyss mode. Abyss mode is a wave-based survival mode where you can unlock broken as shit, goofy abilities to use just in that mode. There'll probably be a sale, and people who bought it early on but said "I'll wait until full release to play". They will suffer. I'm pretty scrubby by the game's standards but even I'm way out of the league of a newbie. If you fuck up in Smash 4, the other guy gets a couple hits in. If you fuck up in Rivals of Aether, the other guy 0-deaths you and wavedashes around the stage.
In my experience it's mostly Melee/Project M players who are into it rather than furfags.

Home as in my Parents house and heading back as in the place I have been working for the last month

Rude

Sometimes you have to be rude.

^this

That doesn't sound fun at all.

Ahh do anything fun today?

Explain this shit!
Tribal Christianity: 1
Niggers: 0

everyone knows aqua is only good for bullying

oy vey we wuz herbrews and shiet

Testing a new plugin, seeing if I can still post.

Was there ever any doubt?

It's a lot of fun when you're the guy doing the 0-deathing. And the character I play has the best combo game in the game. Kill moves are a bit weak though. I fully intend to disrespect every newbie I fight. I see "too low to possibly recover" and think "I am going to fly out above you and stomp on your useless face just so you know what a piece of shit you are."

Suuuuuuure

Which plugin?

If you installed a dub plugin. you'll be curse by kek.

Sounds like they are going to lose a lot of money on refunds fast tbh

I started reading Gunsmith Cats. Shame there isn't a video game that quite satisfies a thirst for both going /k/ommando while experiencing /o/utism.

Not really so much as fun but I went to grandma and grandpas house, they were pretty happy I got the Job
Also learned my brother is signing up for the military
Usually wouldn't approve but it looks like the re-conquisition of Constantinople is about to begin

Wait what job? Are you chef #42 in 4am?

Her only mistake was being in a shit anime.

I need to block Google from tracking me because someone can see my browsing history because their Gmail account was accessed from my location.

Isn't there a madmax game already?

They already made their money back from initial sales when it came out, because it's Smash Bros on PC. Plus they have 2 "indie crossover" characters planned so those could bring more people in. I think it won't be that bad. There's a pretty extensive tutorial in the game now, and they can use story mode to get the hang of moves. When I got the game it had online matches and that was pretty much it. Anyone with decent spacing and mindgames will stick around because those are really important, I've found.

Wait why did you let someone use your computer in the first place?

Might have been alright if it were cute anime girls and not furries tbh

Give it up huey, aqua will forever ever be worst girl. Unless you are into bullying, in which case even darkness is better.

Plebs like you with this shit taste is why anime died.

You'll have to talk to the dev about that. Or just wait a while. "Smash Bros but on PC" seems to be a hot thing lately.

A bit too post apocalyptic for what I'm talking about.

Chef, dunno where you got 42 from

Actually, you might like this one. It's in early alpha but there's a dude with a TV for a head and a couple qt animu girls.

Grandma made it through her surgery yesterday. Was the longest 4 hours of waiting in my life, can't wait to go see her today and see how she's feeling.

L-like this?

tbh konosuba was pretty shit.
That still doesn't make aqua best girl.

Chefs for the Chef God
Soups for the Soup Throne

Seriously that company and every one like it needs to fuck off.

She's the diamond in the dirt.

Congrats user!

ALL GIRL

We got lots of chefs here hard to remember who is who

see

More like the dirt itself. She's like the entire reason why the show is shit.

Knowing her ability to ruin everything, we can safely blame her.

Wrong.

I don't think there are any all-female ones yet. The ones I know of

Incorrect

Fair enough, though my employee number is 5 so if your going to use a number that's a better one

Steak for the Steak Grill
Stock for the Stock Pot

Animes need boys Ritsu. Like Black Lagoon. It wouldnt be as great without Rock, or the little master.

Stands to reason you'd like shitty things.

Lies.

She's a 10/10. She's a literal goddess after all.

I heard that one was Shit
If your going to give him an example use Initial D or LotGH

We are talking about video games though. Also you're wrong

Damn you weren't kidding when you said those were getting popular

By chef you don't mean burger flipper do you?

Yes, a goddess that was so shit at her job that she got deported

You have to at least know how to use Holla Forums to be a Mod

Your retarded

I do not mean burger flipper, I'm in a place that's kinda high end

It kind of came out of nowhere. I'm sure some nip company will make a chick-only one eventually.

Weww

They were so dedicated to their faith that they had to do it. She could have been a spy of Eris that was upset because word got out that she pads her chest!

She was forced to do it against her will! It's not her fault!

Think about what you're saying.

I did that a few years back. pulled all 3
try root beer, you're gonna be out of it for like a week

nice attention whoring

(checked)
Maybe probably. All girl mech game when

Hows the pay?

Only if they all have GIGANTIC ROBOT PENISES

No one ever checks when i actually get trips anyway. I don't know why i bother.

It's ok to be upset about having shit taste. It happens to everyone. Not me though, I always have great taste.

pulled it together a bit thursday and friday, cleared my head a bit

pitfalls aside, I'm not sure I know any besides torment

Her own followers tried to lynch her though? How do you defend that?

I liked it. The manga takes forever to update though, so it only went for like two seasons, ending with Robertas revenge, which was pretty awesome.
Is pretty good, but women are a serious backdrop to the series with the men at the forefront whereas Black lagoon I mentioned because the women are at the forefront with the men at times.

How so? Why shouldnt anime have boys? It adds depth and complexity to the series. Some all girl slice of life animes are alright now and again, but you need men in anime for the depth and expanded topics. It can't always be about cute girls doing cute things.

Mark's done nothing wrong.

*teleports beside you*

*you wake up in bed covered in sticky fluid and he says* "I guess you couldn't

STAY UP ALL NIGHT"

They were spies out to ruin the faith!

It's 2017, deportation shouldn't be a worry for anyone, not even gods should be afraid of it.

Are you saying trap mechs or the pilots getting fucked by their mechs?

Cute girls doing cute things is the only thing anime is good for. Watching their personalities bounce off each other is the best thing about these shows and male characters ruin that.

check

I like those numbers.

Or rather
Choose one and only one

repetitive with no replay value, multiplayer would probably be fun though

Neither. Traps are boys who look like girls. I'm talking about futa mechs.

I never said it was good, just that it exists.

wiz is toppest tier after megumin

Aqua is top tier taste, and anyone who disagrees is clearly dumb and should get out of the waifu wars.

I just wish it had more content

Gay

You won't be getting anymore (You)s from me because of these lies

fYHCJ NIGGERS

==I HAT E ANIGEGER SI F ALLE NGIERS DORNT RIDEI ERBY TOTMRMORW I WLLA EkillL ALLT RHE NGIERRSAA HJAOLLEY SHTI LIEK SJLOOKA THR EFUCKING NIGER EAITNGIN HSIA WWATTRER AMLWON AND CFRIEADN CHINKEASN SAYIRNG WE WUZ KAGNZ N SHEEIT SAND W ENAWDDIND DUN UNFFING THE ASHJOUDL ALL BE SENT BACKT OF AAFRICAN FUCKING GNIGER S MUST DIE UNUKE AFRTEICAA NIGGERLAND BACK LIVES ADONT MATRTER A A A A A A A A A A AA A A==aaAA

AND KIEKAS FUCK THEMA TOTOO GREDY KIKEF UCKS THE HAOLCOAUST SHOAUIDKL HAVGE HAPPEND E NGIGER NKIKE NIGGE RKIKES FUCKING ENGIGERS THEYA LL ENEED TO DIEIIEIEIEIEIEIE NIGGER KIEKSAS WITH THAEOIR WATRERMELOAN GOYREIM SGHEKELS THRYA ELE NGIED TIOED E AND EMSDASNAD NGIERSA NIDTE DOEIA GOT FUCK DSASADNE IGGERS ALAERH IS NOT REREAL ALAHE NIEED SOT DIE GO ABHCK TO FUCKAIGNE GOATS AHEMDE

FUCK EINDAI TOO SATRIPP SHITTON ON THE STERRT AND THE SHOWARES OLIKE THAT PAJEET HUEYAA A ANGIEGR

FUCKIG HOMGOFFAGGOTS GO BACK TO SAUCKIGN NIGGERD DICK TO NGIGERT

Futa isn't gay like traps

Heres your (you)

hey tony

Sounds like victim blaming. Your goddess is shit, like Kuromimi from Elona.

I disagree. I like the action and themes explored in anime. The cute girls doing cute things can be relaxing and endearing at times though, especially when you need a cool down anime to relax and forget. Like Kinmoza.

So this is what it feels like to read the paper as a dsylexic.

That's what you get for not liking vaporwave.

TSUTPDIE KIGGER

Those implications are implied implicitly within implied implications.

Calm down Phil, vaporwave will help with that.

Oh yeah, I saw that new logan movie. It sucked.

You're implicitly implying those implications are implied implicitly with implication.

I respectfully disagree, my fellow user of 8ch.net/v/.

hey, did you test a different audio cable?

She's a goddess of water, not dirt. The show is shit, she's god tier.

Your implications are implicitly implied, and are explicitly wrong

YOU'RE SHIT

You're explicitly incorrectly implicating that my implied implications are implicit

no u

Your explicitly implicit implications are both implicitly and explicitly wrong in every way possible.

Tbh conquering the multiverse is a bit to much work.

It's meta sex.

Shut up Konata.

PC98 THREAD

If the water is holy, it just makes the poop holy.

well were talking immortal lich dynasties here, with lots of descendants

also no kids

bed

You're explicitly implicit, implying my implications are incoherently implying implicitly inpossible.

later

Holy dysentery

It's like you don't even know how to waifu.

I said shut it! And take off that hat.

Nite

Your implicitly explicit implications are incoherent and implicitly implying that that you are in fact wrong and have shit taste. Of course, this is all implications, but explicitly done.

also

You're just deluded and aren't a man of taste.

HOLDING IT ALL TOGETHER

You're a nigger

Stop being implicitly explicit with your implications implying my implications are incoherently implying implicitly. If you keep implicitly implying these incoherent implications explicitly There will be no more implicit implications left to implicitly imply.

But I haven't even implicitly implied explicit implications via the magic of implicitly implied implications explicitly.

The dog makes the whole situation. That look on his face, that perfect "Bro, what the fuck are you doing!?". They both know they got to fucking bail, HARD.

Wew.

Barely at that. Poor bastard.

well thread has gone to gay, gonna go

it really does

Don't worry, you'll understand why Aqua is top tier soon enough.

It's a cute hat. I want it.

Not great as I'm an apprentice though it's goes up every July rather than every time I do a year so I get about 8 months at a higher bracket

Aha, but you're impliticly implying my implications implicit by explicitly implying implications are magicly implicit

You can't have it.

I'm not gay

Laters

I'll never understand why shit is top tier. Tha'ts just marxist revisionism.

Fucking doubles. I will have your hat. It's going to happen, eventually!

But, some may say, you've been implicitly implying implications by refusing to acknowledge implications that have been implied by other implications implied via the explicit implications of implied implications.

You sicken me.

You're actually gay arent you?

There's nothing good about communism!

Communism is a great political system and every time it's tried it's ruined by filthy nazis and capitalists!

DEFINITION OF INSANITY!

I haven't implicated implicitly your just implying implications of indecency by implicating people implicitly imply I'm implicit. I've acknoleged implications of explicitly implying non-implit implications via implying implications non implicitly.

You'll never get this hat. That fate is sealed.

Fuck your doubles! Tomorrow. The hat is mine. You'll see.

It'll totally work if you bigots don't ruin it. Assuming it's actual Communism.

You haven't acknowledged the implications of explicit implications though.

4:38 AM - a ver esas caras bonitas: FUCK NISTERS,

no you faggot

a ver esas caras bonitas: MWHY ARE Hitlel wase fucakes a poiat ISNT E IS GOING TO Ses a self centeeed pand whats this ey gotta make mthem.

Those implications of explicit implications aren't implicitly implicit, there is no reason for me to acknowledge false implications of implicit implying.

Can't, You've already lost twice.

Is that why they all ended up in mass graves?

We'll bang and cuddle later okay? Maybe even hold hands

a ver esas caras bonitas: Whe s tir kie kiddy poand btenedristit howt popple!TTLE FUCKSEEL AHIDE BEHINGIVE A FUCUCKING LIFPUTERHT NOW I D< I"LL GIVEEL FREE TUMILIATE Y*^& V^&(

a ver esas caras bonitas: It seyou RE S I WFAGS WALKIN DOWROUND SCREAMIN OU HAVENT THEY DO IHOPE RUIN THE EESE CARS>

Your lack of implicit implications are the matter are explicitly clear.

Exactly.

a ver esas caras bonitas: SPICSTIANS

Son of a whore begone with you and your sluttery

a ver esas caras bonitas: I HAVETHERE ABOUE LIKE A MD AND COLLEY ALL REPLLECTION M SHOULD BEND THEIR P ROBBING

4:38 AM - a ver esas caras bonitas: ORL YOU BLACIST

a ver esas caras bonitas: tuao

a ver esas caras bonitas: FUCK NIGGTHAT BIG FE PATHETICD COLLECT BINGRMANYeiggers,SHRISTIANSyou leople who move on ROUND WITHE N

Phil, you should just kill yourself. You have a shit waifu, you have shit taste in music, and you can't even shitpost properly.

a ver esas caras bonitas: THEY RGOYA BEAN IGGERS

a ver esas caras bonitas: I HATE YOU TOO>HILD MOLE

a ver esas caras bonitas: DONT SEE T THEY PRAFUCKERS ka-bombs ovmolesters is e rld cominger the intshould be ke.

No

My lack of implit implications does not make me implicitly implicit for I am implicitly non-implicit.

ANU CHEEKI BREEKI IV DAMKE

4:47 AM - a ver esas caras bonitas: IA BUNCH OF CUM ANLY MANHO YOU HAVYOU SHOUL BEEAD THE AIChinks areiece of shconoay?

Are you the autist that kicked out of the Planetside 2 outfit for streaming it and being a Reddit mod?

It's explicitly clear that you are the implicit cause of all of this.

Hey Richard

Wew lad then

a ver esas caras bonitas: NO TGGOT JEW STEVENNCH OF OTHWN SHTEGORY>
a ver esas caras bonitas: IAT YOU A KIDS I WOAGS WALKINNG AROUND IGHTS!

4:47 AM - a ver esas caras bonitas: , fags are theiwe DONT CARE know if i cum guzzlin fagd dangling arou RIGHTS!

4:47 AM - a ver esas caras bonitas: WHJews.

It is you who is eplicitly implicit for implying I'm implicitly implicit.

Hi jim.

Oh. You're the Brazilian sperging out in the webm thread on /4am/. Got it.

I didn't even implicitly imply it. It was you.

Tai?

4:47 AM - a ver esas caras bonitas: All plastic ffucking hawhineand converctional lie like youeel lot betterd a fake ek.
4:47 AM - a ver esas caras bonitas: Hes been hto spics.
4:47 AM - a ver esas caras bonitas: WHY ere Hitler wale fucks.

I'm not Jim, I'm number 5

a ver esas caras bonitas: FUCKUCK

We better let the bigots know then, or else communism in america is going to try to kill them for micro aggressions!

I-it was just a suggestion! A suggestion! There was nothing slutty happening.

But user, I could even pat your head

You remind me of wolverines daughter.

I meant to say Tay

Why

a ver esas caras bonitas: All th hell and exually dyed at the you all!GOING TO H< I DUTT GD GETEHINDS FUC NUMBER TO AFRAE?

4:47 AM - a ver esas caras bonitas: LOOKON SOME CO A MOVIE TND JUST LIKE ALST LIKE EVEWS WHININ

Nah, Communism will work in America. I can even show you personally~

You're losing it.

I respect minorities and wish to coexist peacefully with them in cultural enrichment.
Also Ritsu a shit.

4:47 AM - a ver esas caras bonitas: CHINKS OUT BY SAUPS S NIGAERS ARE PAIPS AND CORE ROo id like to gie.

I agree with this statement.

We'll be able to work together.

I remember you implicitly implying i was implicit.

Oh, my mistake. where is jim then?

A suggestion only the drivel of the devil would dare to suggest

I explicitly implied that your implicit implications made you an implicatior who implicates

haven't visited one of these threads in a long time, hope you fags are doing alright

do you guys have any good shows/streams/lets plays to fall asleep to?
i've been having a lot of nightmares lately and having something as background noise used to help mitigate them in the past but i don't even know what to watch anymore

N-no reason.

Mira.

Try it in australia first.

I agree, we should move all possible minorities into israel. Must lead by example as the leaders of the new world.

Hand holding is pure love. You take that back!

Dan carlins hardcore history.

My implications are no more implicit then a mere implication. I have never been an implicator for implicit implications.

Fear not, for you will enjoy it. If not, I'll forcibly take your first hand hold, first cuddle, first kiss on the lips and first headpat.

a ver esas caras bonitas: ie too.

Hand holding is of the devil and you will pay for your insolence heritic.

Wrong. You have implied implications while denying explicit implications.

your going to need a reason

You are incorrect sir, For I have never implied such implications of implicit implying.

In fact, you're doing it right now.

but those aren't implicit implications.

Imply this

W-what!? You will do no such thing!

Mira!

They've corrupted you Konata. Even the doubles have abandoned you now! Hand holding is pure!

E-everyone loves headpats, right! I'll do you and then you can do me

It is inpure and the highest form of public sluttery. You shall plee before god before your just trial, Whore!

I don't like headpats

a ver esas caras bonitas: 717 86i'll ing.

You only say that because you've never had your hand held. If you did, especially by your waifu, then you'd understand. Besides! It's only slutty if you do it outdoors, or without gloves on.

O-oh. That's horrible. I thought everyone loved having someone play with their hair and pat it.

Mira. Mira mira!

But they are.

Too bad Tina, it's going to happen.

Not me, I think it'd gay tbh
I really hope your not gay user

You can't make me! That'd be rape.

Don't be ridiculous user. There's nothing gay about headpats, and hand holding.

This is not up for debate heritic. You've publicly anouced a suggestion of heresy infront of Anons. Public prositution is not allowed here.

If you really did mean it in a pure way you should've keept it to your own residential living area.

Are not.

It's not rape if you learn to enjoy it.

Are too.

Ok then, that's go9od you aren't gay though I still don't want a head pat

Are not!

Yes!

It's allowed in New Zealand

No!

YES

No one said anything about money!

That's still rape! Just with mindbreak now too. That's a hundred times worse!

That's too bad user. One day you'll realize how amazing head pats really are.

It's only illegal if you get caught~

New Zealand is full of faggots. If you really want to be with your own kind then you should've gone there before coming here.

No.

YES

I was mentioning it as an example of somewhere shit so your point is sorta right
They also fuck more sheeps than Muslims If only because most muslims can't afford sheep

New zealand sounds like a nice place.

I'll report you and you'll be deported!

I'm a full blooded American. If anything, you'll be deported for wasting their time.

O really now? Please state a bit more for the record.

No and thats final!

You're wrong.

No u.

no u

Then you'll go to prison for attempted rape!

He's trying to forcibly hold my hand Konata.

No uuuu.

Too bad you'll be converted before you have the chance.

nu

quads

fuck

Mindbreak is not a conversion! It's a crime against nature.

Your hats lost its powers. I'll fix it when I take it tomorrow.

No. I just mixed up my dub material a bit.

That's what they want you to think.

That's nice.

Nah, you're done with dubs now.

You're going away a long time, rapist!

What happened to your empirium no hand holding shit!? Purge him!

Alight fine, Point me to the heritic you wish to file a complaint against..

You can't bully or forcibly hand hold from prison!

It's this guy!

Who says they aren't in on it?

Alright, I'll need you to verifiy and sign a legalized document of request so i may get a legal depature for your request.

W-what?

It's okay, we scared him off with the might of the emperor! I'm safe now.

Fear not.

Ok then. I'm on break anyway.

Great! It's time for breakfast anyway.

ayy, whatcha eatan?
I got myself a beagel with eggs and sosage.

You have been marked for a purge.

FOR THE EMPEROR!

Heretic spotted!

You're the heretic.

Are you shit talking Nurgle there

All of them are shit. Even The corpse "Emperor".
t. totally not a Malal supporter

Hello all of my friends on this very fun website.
I hope you are all having a very nice 4AM

Go fuck yourself with your mother's corpse faggot.

Love you too fam

You're the reason Holla Forums is shit.

Go back where you came from.

Without Nurgle you wouldn't have anyone to annoy Tzeench

Sure what ever but there is nothing wrong with being a Corpse God
Nurgle is great

Nurgle a shit. Khorne a shit. Tzeench a shit. Slaanesh a shit. Emperor a shit.

I swear if your a fucking Yneead fag I swear to Nurgle I'm going to kill some elfs

Malal for life.

How do we know Ynnead isn't Malal

How do I know Ynnead isn't a follower of Slaanesh?

How do you know Ynnead isn't Tzeench playing a trick

How do you know that Ynnead isn't an Eldar trying to make everything worse?

You mean Eldrad
Well he is Eldrad

Eldrad has done nothing wrong.

Why is the janitors always so slow? Why do they keep deleting posts after the thread has died?