Valentine

What is it with characters with Valentine in their name and being waifubait characters?

They're female.

Why is Valentine always a female name in fiction?
The only people I know named Valentine are both guys.

Are you talking shit about Valentine, President of the United States of Valentine?

Nick Valentine

Its a surname retard
Surnames are gender neutral

Ivy and Jill have Valentine as their last name. Val from Skullgirls is actually called Valerie, she was just a part of a squad that used holiday names as aliases.

It's a name or surname that denotes romance, and these characters are usually designed with prominent female assets (not so much in the case of Jill but I'd still fuck her senseless anyway). Can't say much for Jill since I've never played RE but the first two act like sexy cold dom bitches which gets nerds hard and also gives them heart boners ("Maybe I can be the one to melt the ice surrounding their heart!" train of thought)

Funny thread.

Thread over.

Yeah, I guess. Husbando bait too.

I'm disappointed.

Also to OP, most Japanese devs usually pick names with a motif/symbolism/meaning or rule of cool.

honk honk

10/10 post

Dojyaaan~~

Reminder that Valentine did nothing wrong and gave up his life (as well as the concept of existing in EOH) just to Make America Great Forever

Right answer

Wow it's almost as if the word valentine is strongly associated with romance and sexuality, what the fuck.

Not exactly. For me, it's more like "Maybe I can be the one she makes into her submissive, naked, obedient sex slave that she leads around with a leash attached to my dick."

AND WE'RE THE GAME GRUMPS

Are you normally this much of a fag?

I think because it's associated with romantic feelings. Because of Valentine's Day and all that shit.

It's the same as being named Tyronius or Le_A and not feeling compelled to ask for gibs or steal shit. You just gotta withhold the reputation of a name or last name, like being named Clyde, Gary or Chad and not being a cunt.

If you want to get cucked

I've known guys who look past the cuck stuff in order to have a waifu. Later I found out they secretly enjoy it

Why else do you think so many people have the same waifu?