Death of Rouge System

Normalfags ruin video games.

Niche, genuinely fun games are dead because of faggots.

WebMs for newfags who don't know what the game is

It was trash to begin with.

>Complaining about sales numbers for a rogue/roguelike game, a genre typically free and/or open source

Boohoo cry me a river, faggola.

devs trying to operate a niche market the same way they would the mainstream market is what's doing them in

The game isn't a rougelike you reactionary reddit subhuman. It's a legit space sim project.

This is six ways retarded. Devs got what was coming to them.

anything requiring even the slightest bit of synapses to fie in your peabrain =/= autism

good to know, buddy.

lol at least I can spell "rogue".

"My audience is twenty autists"
"Why won't more than twenty people buy my game???"

Holy fuck is OP stupid.

Nigga I don't even play or care about Overwatch, but it's just retarded to blame it for this. I've never even heard of this game, and I certainly wouldn't pay for it until it was finished anyway.

30 bucks for an early access game? No wonder it's failing.

DCS requires high prices too user. It's early access but feels complete. You know why it's early access with high entry prices to begin with? Because normalfags hate complexity, depth, and using their brain/learning during entertainment, even if only a little. The point being made here is that retards are going to be even more inundated with games like Overwatch and expect that even more from games in the future. We all saw it start in 2008

You are aware that you've displayed being retarded more than anyone else in this thread right? You genuinely seem the dumbest person in this thread with all the stupid shitposting you've been making.

Maybe its time for some self-reflection instead of lashing out.

this looks boring as shit OP.

tbh, OP is probably the dev

If you don't see my point, that's on you.

They aren't the best webMs to showcase the game, but again it's not finished because people would rather buy Star Citizen

The dev is a bro and responds to and actively fixes and user issues. He's very active on his forums and only asks for talent rather than money. If he went to a publisher they'd make him gut the game.

It sounds more like his problem is lack of advertising rather than normalfags playing normalfag games. I play games like X3, but I've never even heard of this.

how do you not get this

if anything the dev should charge more for his game and maybe set up other payment methods as such as a patreon or donations

OP is retarded. As I just explained to him. But he's too retarded to understand that too and just went "WELL IF YOU DONT UNDERSTAND ME…" and completely ignored what I wrote. You're going to get nowhere with this guy. And just to generalize.

OP seems like the kind of guy who still thinks VR isn't a horrible gimmick that will always fail.

You've never heard of it cause you're a peon

I did :^)

advertising is one thing but it doesn't keep your audience once you've got it

lel

Well enjoy your dead game then. :^)

You don't sound like a nice guy

If it were free or cheaper Holla Forums would have yelled "Artificial Difficulty" tbh

you really think so?

then why did you post them?

that's like me trying to make you play Let It Die, and what do i post as gameplay webms? the 30 second long loading screens whenever you take an escalator or elevator, you fucking dumbass. if you want to entice people to play the game you like, post webms of the action happening, or something cool like a massive enemy ship exploding.

early access games are trash. and from the webms not even full release of this is going to be fun.

furthermore screeching like a tard at people who are negative at him doesn't help either

waaaaaa, my early access garbage isn't making enough shekels

Never heard of it before this thread, so OP is obviously shilling

What about it looks boring? I'm just mad that people only seem to want action games that give them immediate satisfaction.

This is why monetization kills passion.

what about this IS fun to you? because that sounds irredeemably boring to me or anyone else.

it's been posted in some space threads before but half of the people in those threads already play elite dangerous

That's like saying DCS is boring because you have to manage your engines or radar or trim to stay in the air/remain combat ready

If you can't see how actually being involved is intuitive is fun, then your type of game is found nowhere close to simulators.

This looks like it would get tedious really fast, please tell me that there are tons of hotkeys for all this shit.

There's always hotkeys. Your'e supposed to use it with something like TrackIR.

OVERWATCH FOR LIFE BITCH FUCK YOU, WOOOOOOOOOOOO

Blizzdrone pls kill yourself

We've never heard of it because the dev can't advertise for shit. How can people buy something they've never heard of? Hell, maybe the game simply isn't that good.

how exactly is any of that related