CEMU General

HOLY SHIT ITS BREATH OF THE WILD!
Edition
Download
cemu.info/releases/cemu_1.7.3.zip
Changelog
-Implemented the FS API that was causing BoTW to not run
-Shader cache optimization resulting in significantly faster shader cahce generation
-General graphical accuracy improvements

Remember to always check the compatibility list! Its always being updated and the results may not reflect current versions so its also advised to ask around too!
Compat list here;
compat.cemu.info/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iC8DH3Al30w
github.com/decaf-emu/decaf-emu
patreon.com/cemu
youtube.com/watch?v=3l32VOXPUeE
ci.appveyor.com/api/projects/exjam/decaf-emu/artifacts/decaf-bin.zip?branch=master
youtube.com/watch?v=aYe0N3ARAFw
streamable.com/ypdg5
beam.pro/rajkosto?vod=1273530
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The time has come and so have I

wake me up when its playable

Emulation is piracy, get fucked.

You're literally getting the game for free. They'll probably be performance improvements by next version anyways. Those Patreon bux must be really motivating these niggers because they seriously work fast

So a decade from now?

Nice try Jewtendo we all know its you

Does it fix the loading times in Topical Cheeze? those were just about the only bad thing about the game.

Too bad it ain't open source, but once it can run all the WiiU's exclusives there won't be any point in working on it anymore.

That's more or less what it's like on console anyway

From what I read it actually has in fact fixed the loadscreen times on a lot of games
There actually is an Open Source WiiU emulator available but it can play nowhere near as much games as CEMUI can, nor is it anywhere near as fast

Pure coincidence

PC MASTER RACE WINS AGAIN!

Basically what was happening was BoTW makes an API call to the WiiUs OS, but since its not there it just hangs. The latest version of CEMU implements the missing call. Its the same reason why some text is unavailable on some menus in MLK8. Because it fetches fonts from the WiiUs OS

Kill yourself reddit

That would be the case if it where the PCSX2 developers ;-), but since it's CEMU, i would say July of this year.

Did anything significant change between this version and Patreon 1.7.3d version? I tried that a few days ago

PC MASTER RACE
"Emucucks, the niggers of gaming"
- Everyone

PC ALWAYS WINS BABY

Just like the real deal then

you know when you make a joke that is obvious and everyone else is thinking of, but no one makes it because they all know its obvious and they would look like tryhard retards for saying it as if they were original and clever about it?

yeah, thats you right now.

PC SUPREMACY EXISTED WAY BEFORE RIBBIT EVEN EXISTED UNDERAGE

1.7.3 wont run TP now

what the fuck?

ITT: commie consolefags getting buttblasted

Does it come with sound?

But the game is already on the Wii U ticket database. You can just download it right now, install it on a flash drive and it plays on the Wii U just as if you got the disc at the store this morning.

Where the fuck do I find the .iso?

Does the audio in XCX work yet?

Is there any issue with the game apart from low fps?

No

something about a fool and his money. At least I get puyopuyo tetris ;_;

I got a Switch for Bomberman cause I knew BOTW would be pirated soon..

why would you play new puyo games when puyo puyo vs is free with support of up to 10 fucking players

Puyo Puyo Tetris is pretty good; the combined modes are interesting.

It's nowhere near ready to go. Take a look at these screenshots that were posted in here.

First off, Link is clipping though the world. Second, the dynamic grass is completely gone, which is probably the most important and most intensive visual effect BotW has going on. Third, even with nothing going on and the grass gone, he's only getting 10 FPS. The video posted doesn't show a stable framerate and avoids showing any areas with grass.

That's pretty bad for a really simple situation in a game that will get much more intensive than that, especially with the clipping.

Now don't get me wrong, I'm not against emulation at all. It's likely that this will be the best way to play BotW someday, but it isn't right to get people's hopes up like this yet.

Stable framerates have been achieved. Link clipping and the lack of grass are both caused by a collision glitch, which will probably be fixed soon since some areas are unaffected.

Also it has undub, which means it's already more playable than the Wii U and Switch versions:
youtube.com/watch?v=iC8DH3Al30w

pc wins again

What makes you think undub doesn't work on Wii U, you quadruple nigger?

Asking the important questions.

You can't make a CEMU thread and not post where to get .isos you double nigger. Otherwise you're just shilling.

Why is it so blurry?

You do know you can change the language on the Switch version right?

OP is a faggot and most likely didn't get the "graphic packs" to raise the internal resolution.

That changes the text as well.

3D World has that horrible audio in the opening and Tropical freeze gets popping audio when you raise it higher than default on top of polygonal garbage.
Any way to fix these?

How decent is this emulator when it comes to really utilizing all cores/threads?

Am I the only one that's not remotely fucking interesting in the latest Zelda bullshit?

Then why the fuck would we want an undub and not just simply download the japanese version, you stupid weeaboo.

You guys are just shitposting right?

There's no way any self respecting PC fag would be happy about console scraps that barely work on an emulator you have to pay Patreon shekels for right?

Does Tr4sh work yet?

I want to play it just out of curiosity but I'm not a huge Zelda fan. Even if I never get around to playing it, I got plenty of other games, including Nintendo IP's I can play. never really understood why Zelda was so popular to begin with when Nintendo has made so many better games imho. I feel like it's some meme I'm not getting.

Good question. Even an undub is going to be ruined by NoA's translation.

I pirate free games, faggot

I kinda wanted to play the game in German

Its like attempting to argue with retarded children.

Actually no I think retarded children would make more sense than you 2, this is on a whole nother level of sad.

Its been working dude

World Downs Syndrome day soon.

They're shit, but they run the game playably & Wii U has Softmodding + Piracy (piracy directly from Nintendo's servers, no less).

That said, introducing 4K, Anti Alias or 60 fps to this jaggy-ridden game would be a fucking godsend although they're clearly a long LONG way from that if it's running at 9-10 fps. Cemufags consistently overestimate the emulator & it's viability as a replacement for the console, a console which, again, has softmodding & piracy now.

so if someone gets the emulator and the game for free, and therefore hasn't actually wasted any money, what is your argument? even if it was a low quality replacement as is, it is just a free demo and interesting just to see if it runs at all on your machine

I'm not even sure if any WiiU ROMs exist in the form of ISOs. The most common form of WiiU games are Loadline packages. Try WiiUISO for games nigger

Reminds me of the PS4 owners who complain about streaming like we all live in third world shitholes or that the 3 exclusives worth having need more than 24 hours ro be completed and over with.

Honestly, for the majority of first party titles it is very much a viable replacement. You can get solid 60fps in Mario 3D World, Mario Kart 8, Sm4sh, solid 30fps in Xeno.etc The biggest issues right now are audio issues (and performance and physics issues with BoTW)

SUCK IT NINTENDO!

The dynarec is still single core. The roadmap states that they want to make as much optimization as possible on single core before moving to multiple cores

The real hardware is a better choice but I'm still waiting for the WiiU to become cheaper. I figure after this Christmas all the normalfags will be looking to upgrade to a Switch or buying one for the kids and I'll get a WiiU for next to nothing or free. I'll pirate everything then. Until that time my old Wii with the boot1 bug and emulation of WiiU games holds me over.

If you had any experience with other 60fps Nintendo hacks, you'd know this won't end well.

They're right to expect CEMU to evolve abnormally fast though, the guy is obviously working with stolen documentation, though the theory he'll drag it out to milk Patreon bucks makes more more sense with each release.

Emulation is eventually superior to actual hardware (c. Dolphin). The problem with emulation is that it takes longer for it to even get up to par with hardware, whereas hardware plays all games flawlessly day 1. Emulation will always be superior given enough time though because with software you can streamline the consoles functions and even fix hardware related bugs that are present on the original console (c. Dolphins MMU emulation). Its a matter of playing the waiting game really.

This is exactly what he's doing. He hyped up this release as "It'll be PLAYABLE!" and all the idiots on their assumed he meant 60fps. He's moving fast but I feel like other people could have put out a better emulator by now. I think a lot of people still hold respect for Nintendo and didn't want to cut into their profits. Kinda like how we all felt bad about "killing Sega" because we were all pirating the games right after the console came out.

He'll continue to milk this for as long as possible while putting in minimal work. He'll fall off over time.

There is an Open Source WiiU emulator available
github.com/decaf-emu/decaf-emu

Unfortunately it hasn't made nearly as much progress as CEMU. I think the sad reality that people wont care to admit is that Team CEMU is working fast because they're actually getting paid for their work.

who could actually afford cd burners in 1998? i don't think that was what killed sega

More than you think my underage friend
Neither do I and people who think SEGA dies solely because of piracy are retards

Delusional

Not without documentation they couldn't. This guy got MK8 running at full speed months ago. You can't explain that.

I used to think this too. But then I looked more closely at the WiiUs hardware

The Espresso CPU is 3 PowerPC 750CL Cores on the same die
If that sounds familiar then it should, because Nintendo has been using the 750CL since the fucking GameCube

The WiiU CPU is literally 3 GameCube/Wii CPUs strapped together. So its plain to see he just got already public documentation. The 750CL is one of the most documented cores of all time at this point.

There is no reason not to be paid to develop open source software. You can be paid to do work on software regardless of the licensing of it, as long as the software itself is FOSS.

Then how come others can't keep up with them? Especially since he's making a premium emulator and the community hates the concept with a passion.

Team CEMU is making 20k a month on the emulator. Thats why other people can't keep up. Other people have jobs and develop emulators as a hobby. Its these peoples jobs
patreon.com/cemu

Then link ROMS or gtfo.

There are 2 of them apparently and they both have jobs as software engineers so this would be a nice little bonus on top of whatever they're earning.

Don't see any improvements in any major games that had problems in the previous veriosn

I told you nigger. I got all my ROMs off of WiiUISO. Unfortunately it looks like WiiUISO is down so you're shit out of luck

Its all performance improvements and compatibility improvements

They do have jobs from what I've read and they were only earning around 4k a month before Zelda came out. Everyone just wants to play Zelda at 4k and once its fully playable their patreon will drop big time.

4k a month is still 48k a year which is a pretty respectable annual salary

Man, the idea of patronage never shouldn't have gone away for so long.
Yeah, it means some trannies get payed a lot of money just for being trannies, but it also means shit like this happen.

Nothing you can fucking do nintentards, sweeet.

there are 2 of them though, so you'd half that if they do go 50/50.

Its shit because they made the emulator closed source for them patreon bux. I can't help but appreciate how fast they're working though. They also release it to Patreons first a week before everyone else but Patreon builds have DRM anyways while non-Patreon builds don't so whatever

yeah im a youngfag but not underaged. i thought cdburners were in the range of 400 - 800 dollars with computer itself being thousands of dollars. and people were still on dialup then? wouldn't obtaining the actual disk be costly too? 32 gigabyte drives would have been a big fucking deal then even. im not saying i was there but you give them too much credit, consoles have always been for kids, and kids aren't going to have expensive toys like that, only people close to them and even then 'how many people could afford that?'

Thats 24k a year which is still higher than minimum wage in fucking California

There's no reason a software engineer should work for minimum wage. They actually have a skill.

In '98? A CD Burner costing more than 100 bucks? Are you fucking kidding me? 32GBs was one of the larger HDDs you could get but it was by no means unobtainable

i wont prolong this shit, i don't know what im talking about i just commonly hear that cd burners were expensive in 1998 in response to people saying piracy killed the dreamcast

I'm not going to learn to talk in hello kitty.

TTT2 and Yoshi are now almost playable.
MK8 runs better I think.

The triumvirate of shitty gaming.

Man, I wish we had at least 1k as minimun wage in Russia. Here it's almost twice higher than average.
You still need around 1.5k+ to live comfortably and rent a flat in Moscow, which is considered a lot here. I think I need to start a Patreon, too bad I have no skill

You are more than welcome to contribute to Decaf, the open source WiiU emu, and dethrone CEMU. I wish you the best of luck m8

HOLY SHIT ITS CLICKBAIT AGAIN

You're retarded

Right, because a paid closed source game that only runs on closed hardware with significantly worse performance and graphics is clearly superior.

VC (tested on Banjo-Kazooie) now kinda works.

but it werks you dong

I spread this video and news about this emulator in the forums of my country, sorry if this bring cancer but is cool know this since I have a 4k TV, but i don't have PC, I have only PS4 Pro in this momment, but in future i will buy another PC for games in 4k and is good see the difference between 720p to 2160p (4k) I will stop use the word 4k and only use 2160p to be easier.

You jackholes supporting this shit is why open source ones are slow. You are deliberately killing them by allowing CEMU kikes to do what they want like the good goys that you are.

Even playing the waiting game, a lot of times people can't be bothered to wonder whether their computer can handle said emulator, wait for updates for the emulator (which may never come in some cases), or try to figure out how to configure everything for their hardware just right, and then find the right controller or adapter. Sure, you can emulate Dreamcast games quite well now on mid-tier PC's, but I think most people would rather just buy a Dreamcast, burn the games and know they'll always work as they're "supposed" to each time. Plus, it's a lot easier to take your dreamcast and your spindle of burnt games over to a friend's house so you can binge play Ikaruga and Power Stone

How does that work out in your little head?

Have you tried Craigslist?

I think most pirates themselves will admit that piracy is "wrong" and that ideally, everyone should buy the game and not "steal" it. With Nintendo, I think there's also a sense that Nintendo is the underdog and so kinda like the weaker kid on the playground. And there's also a lot of people who choose not to pirate until after the console itself is obsolete, as a a way to soften the blow to whatever publisher or developer they may respect.

I have a question, perhaps it can be fixed by a ini edit or something with settings and one of you know it? I'm trying to play TTT2, it works really fine except for some graphical issues I don't care about, but when I switch to other character(or the enemy) the game crashes. One time it didn't crash when the enemy switched, but except for that one single time it crashes every time

The magnetism power and the stop time power don't fucking work. I assume there's something wrong with how the emulator reads the data or something and it's affecting the game's physics, because water doesn't work either. You can walk through the terrain at the bed of any body of water, and it's hilarious to see objects like rafts and fucking fish laying on the water's bed. You can walk and pick up fucking fish. Everything else works fine, though. The random golem boss battle in the forest was a nice surprise. That's what I want to see, Nintendo

yep, having an actual dreamcast is a lot more enjoyable. Just sitting on your PC hunched over a dreamcast game is just a little pathetic.

Don't worry user, you'll see that golem again, I promise.

Apparently you can get a huge boost in FPS if you change CPU hyperthreading to affinity in your bios.

Who said that?

I'd rather play shit on a decent res at 60FPS and with easily setup online.

Where the fuck did these retards crawled from?

most DC games are already 60fps. use VGA out and a CRT and it'll look better than your gsync 16:9 shit. Probably also uses widescreen hacks and sweetfx.

neat, did this have anything to do with the Pikmin bug, too?

More impressed by the rig used than the game working as well as it is

Is this some new arcane form of 'spoonfeed me'?

I am surprised they got past the menu so fast. At this pace, they'll make it run faster and better then the original in a few months.

bump

BoTW uses a fork of Havok Physics. The good news is people are reporting that the physics engine is mainly GPU bound using GPGPU functionality so it should be trivial getting it working

I really don't get the hype about 60fps. Just seems like graphical dickwaving that has no significant bearing on actual gameplay in most titles.

WHY IS IT SO FUCKING BLURRY!?
IS IT EMULATING THE FUCKING GAMEPAD!?

You know what they say about a fool and his money…

Probably the upscaler/upscaling filter I was using

Why don't you just give it a native output? Does it chug, please take the cleanest screenshots you can.

That he spends all his money on a PC just to play console games on it?

A PC is a general purpose machine fam. Stop it with these mental gymnastics

Then the console games run better on it? Yeah.

I love PC's. I need to build a new one

CEMU OVERCLOCKING FEATURE WHEN!?

for most "general purposes", all you need is a budget laptop. You'll notice that most people who produce and buy PC's or laptops for "general purposes" totally neglect the gaming aspect of the machine for a reason, cause it's expensive and superflous for what PC's are generally designed to do, which is mainly for work. Unless your work is somehow related to vidya, you "wasted" your money on a big toy. Video games are by definition a waste of money, whatever the shape or form.

autism

That sounds like a demand, and you sound like a genuine fucking queer
thats funny, the WiiUs native output on many games is 900p
Can you read filenames?

How about you try it yourself? The program is free and so are the games, there's an upscale filter option too

Look at the video above you and shut your fucking mouth. Ignorant piece of shit, I swear to christ.

I meant Your native output, something tells me you don't know very many things about emulators.

You could have just said "No" and been done with it, but now you started flipping your fucking lid and sperged out like a supremo autist. So, I don't want your terrible mediocre blurry fucking screenshits anymore. Learn to cap properly before showing images that look worse than the damn console itself.

God, this thread is a mess.

Nothing sets me off more than faggots who want to be spoonfed over the most trivial shit
Its 1080p. Same as the screenshots. Gee wiz, its almost like I already said they were under an upscaler'

Also, your images are bloated to fucking hell and back. What the fuck are you doing. Since I'm so kind, I'll tell you what I forgot to say. Native output is what your graphics card and monitor can handle. Saying the Native output of the console is one thing, but your statement is like saying the Wii/Gamecube/Etc are limited by their own 480p resolution on an emulator, which is laughable as shit.

Please, buddy. Save yourself the embarrassment.

Then are you screenshots blurry, why would you upscale in the first place? That's what gives me a headache.

Naw, I'm saying you're a retard who can't read context like a fucking image

oh, to be underage.

Okay, it looks nice, so what? No one who plays it on the actual Wii U would find the difference significant enough to warrant spending the money on a PC just to play Sonic Colours with barely improved quality.

A big question here is why you are wasting your PC playing Wii U games on it and not playing all the larger number of PC exclusives and bigger more high end Triple A games? Unless you're too broke to do so and Wii U is all your shitty rig can handle.

Not really

The textures are fucked

Your image names don't tell me shit though.
Why is it Blurry!?!! Just answer me you slimy fucknugget

They are horrible on the Wii U and Switch too :(

Alright Eurocuck, or migrant. The compressed youtube video at 720 looks and runs better than anything the Wii itself can ever chug out.

Who says people here don't? You act as if everyone here builds a PC exclusively to emulate consoles. What the /hell/ kind of logic is that. Emulation is just the cherry on top. I'm pretty damn sure Wii U emulation is demanding as hell, more than any AAA game out there.

Holy shit this thread killing me. I don't mean to sound like such a snob, but god damn.

just watched this, more info on zelda

youtube.com/watch?v=3l32VOXPUeE

oh and here's a torrent:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:7b4ac59dfd38a84514bec9c99bcc2c039e2ff079&dn=Zelda+Breath+of+The+Wild+Cemu+%28PC%29+Edition+Pre-Patched&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.leechers-paradise.org%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fzer0day.ch%3A1337&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fpublic.popcorn-tracker.org%3A6969

Refining my question.
WHY DO YOU UPSCALE!?

I can get Bayo 1 running close to acceptable.

Not quite there yet, at least for that game and I can't be bothered getting more games and trying them out.

CEMU is going strong though and is making great progress.

I don't fucking know, okay? Its just how it works. There's only 2 options regarding the upscale filter. it always upscales to fit your native resolution. Stop pestering me == REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ==

thank you Shiggy you're my greatest ally

you can go ahead and join other wii u emulation projects if you really want to

How bad does breath of the wild run in cemu?
and why cant i find that game in emuparadice?

Emuparadise only has older games you dumb nigger.

Try WiiUISO if its up again. Emuparadise doesn't even have Wii games AFAIK

WE CAN DO THIS MAN, YOU ARE NOT OKAY. THIS IS AN INTERVENTION. WE CAN GET YOU HELP, OKAY!? WE ALL CARE ABOUT YOU. YOU WILL GET THROUGH THIS. WE CAN CATER TO YOUR NEEDS. YOU ARE HURT. YOU ARE VERY HURT.
I'll look for a custom, updated build so you can improve your screenshots, It also has 4K support if I recall correctly. I always see you posting screenies, and I appreciate it, but they gotta look good enough to save and others to repost
Here is decaf for now, I'm at work, mind testing it for me?
ci.appveyor.com/api/projects/exjam/decaf-emu/artifacts/decaf-bin.zip?branch=master

MEANWHILE I'M WAITING FOR THE FUCKING SOURCE CODE FROM THOSE GOD DAMN KIKES

SHUT THE FUCK UP. YOU ARE ALSO A (1) AS OF ME SENDING THIS POST. FUCK YOU, FUCKING (1) AND DONE-ING MOTHERFUCKER.

Decaf is complete shit unfortunately. Its not a custom build of CEMU at all, its a completely separate project

What? Oh, I knew that. I said to test that one while I look for the custom build.

It can't run shit my dude

That doesn't refute the point that the Wii U plays the game at more than sufficient quality.

I'm pretty sure most people on this site have subpar rigs that can barely handle the latest PC titles at the minimum requirements. that's why they act so insecure around idorts

I'm not gonna lie and say emulators can't be useful, but they can also be a waste of good technology depending on the status of one's rig. With a home console, at least you have a device that is optimized to play these particular games at a relatively sufficient quality and you use it only for the purpose of playing those games, then once it's outlived its purpose, you toss it for the latest model. But then you have people who spend all this money on a high end rig just to spend significant amounts of their time with it playing games that could be played on lesser hardware specifically designed for that purpose at sufficient quality or trying to get those games to work just like they did on the console or "better" instead of using most of their time on that high end machine to do the high end things it was made to do and just buying the console unit to save themselves the time and effort. And yet these people act like they're somehow better than console plebs even though their pretension is only to compensate for their being too poor to be part of the idort gentleman's club?

That just makes it even worse cause then you are spending more time and money (money especially in CEMU's case) trying to get X emulator to work like the actual system than would be spent just buying the console and either buying the game for it or modding it to pirate the games when your PC can play higher end games it was designed to play much more easily. I just see emulation as a novelty, except in those cases like with the Saturn where the actual working console is becoming rarer and SSF allows one to keep playing their Saturn collection.

Well, fuck. CEMU Confirmed for using Wii U assets then
Also, you seem to be good to go, I'm unsure why your screnshots don't look like this. You must be doing something wrong.

k

i accept your concession, emucuck.

That 'K' means I honestly don't give a shit about your autism and know that emulating is superior. Now get the fuck out of this thread.

Try changing it to "Bicubic" in the upscaling filter if you may, I can't find a custom version of CEMU for the life of me. No idea why that bowser picture looks so good.

Okay yes, Bicubic seems to harbor a bit more detail and color, definitely try that. If that doesn't work, then I don't know what will.

The issue is about having something that's free, but also late and bad service. Niggers ain't free. I say it's more like the hands-me-down master race.

better to get something late than never, like entire genres for example

So wheres that xbox emulaton at?

In the garbage
Thanks, reddit

Th-that prototype would never have led to an emulator anyways…

I smell asshurt

Cxbx-R is slowly lurching back from the dead, but XQEMU has fallen into another coma.

How is the uncucked version if xenoblade chronicles X going?

Where can I dl breath of the wild?

FreeZeldaBreathOfTheWildGame.com

It's not working. Do you have a torrent for it?

Why do you link me to scat porn?

I've never contributed a cent to Cemu, but I'd actually be willing to throw money through Patreon for a good ogxbox emulator

Why? I can only think of the ghost recon games that are exclusive to it worth playing.

Conker, Panzer Dragoon Orta and Otogi 1 & 2 are fantastic.
Plus the absolute bestest versions of almost all multiplats

It was 1999/2000 not 1998, which makes a little difference with how fast things were moving back then. Burners were not expensive by the time Dreamcast piracy came around I already had gone through two burners (upgraded to a faster one). Everyone wanted a burner because Napster had just taken off. Those that didn't have burners/PCs themselves would gladly pay $5-$10 per disk for music CDs/pirated copies of games. We'd been burning PSX games for years by that point and running them on chipped consoles. By 2000 even the poorfags wouldn't by a new PC unless it came with a burner. It was standard equipment.

Piracy didn't kill the DC but it certainly helped that the biggest fans of Sega weren't buying games after the first few months. Also, a lot of us were on dial-up but sitting through an 800MB download wasn't that bad. We had resume by then and you'd just break that download up into chucks over the course of a few days. All you had to do was leave it dialed in over night while you slept. Most of the leechers in the early days of fansubs/mp3s were on dial-up. Everyone wanted to go live in a dorm because you'd get access to broadband. By 2001 even my small home town had broadband over cable and DSL begin built out. It wasn't the stone age.

Thank you.

bump

This. The early days of disc burners / piracy were fun times.
Disc burners have been available since the late 80s btw, and were not as expensive as one might think - around $1000 by 1989.

Why do retards like you exist? That scream poorfags at other people while willingly taking AAA company cock up your ass and in your mouth? I know for you it must feel good but try not having it every once and awhile I'm sure you'll feel better. I bet you're one of those faggots that bought Fallout 4 just to spite other "poorfag" anons kill yourself my man.

Where do I acquire the CE edit for 60 FPS so I can get around this?

I figured it out I'm retarded. This isn't playable though.

I never saw CD burners (or even CDs written with them) in person before 1995, though the dye chemistries used for WORM & RW discs definitely date back to at least the early 1980s, when the first professional LD recorders popped up.

Burning a disc and writing the game's title with a marker while the disc is still warm, is maybe the most supreme and enjoyable part of being a pirate. Pure bliss, and it always brings me back to the golden days.

And i almost forgot the part where you insert the warm, fresh disc in the console to see if the burning was correct.

That's because it was in the mid 90s that they started gaining popularity in the home and small office markets, since before that there was barely any content to be read on them let alone write (for the average home pc user at least)
But burners have been available since the late 80s, and cd-rom readers since around 1985. I know for a fact because I've been taking a pasttime of reading old computer magazines from that era on .pdfs and Google Books, they make for some pretty comfy bedtime reading. I've seen articles and lots of ads about them.
Back then blank cd-r media was pretty much only used by companies for archival backup purposes (blank media was pretty expensive too - around $30 each, but it was already the lowest cost per MB on any format at the time).
As for cd-rom content, since the pc cd-rom drives first showed up in the mid 80s, soon after you'd see lots of ads for freeware / shareware collection cds, guess it was the main appeal of them these days since the fastest modems at the time only reached 1200 bps. There were also lots of cd-rom address and phone catalogues directed at companies.

Not just PC users, even as an audio format, adoption for CDs was very poor until the '90s.

It's strange to think we could've had 32-bit M68k PCs with gigabytes of optical storage in the '70s from technology that was already on the market, but it wasn't until the late '80s that it actually happened, and in the interim we were stuck using 8-bit 6502 & Z80 PCs with kilobytes of floppy/audiocassette/ROM cart storage and a few megabytes of HDD.

you wrote the title of the wrong side, dipshit

Not to toot my own horn, but I did not expect to make myself laugh this hard while re-reading it.

got a chuckle out of it, not sure if you did that typo on purpose or not but it was bretty gud my dude

ITT: poorfags

Why it is so blurry? It's the art style or you didn't turn graphic pack on?
After 1.7.2 XBX also became blurrier for some reason but not to that extent.

Version 1.7.1 and 1.7.2 to compare

Why did you delete the FPS count from the file names?

Fraps doesn't write FPS count into file names.
1.7.2 runs XBX at fullspeed in 90% of the time for me.
1.7.3 for some fucking reason was running much slower, so I rolled back. I guess it's because of muh accuracy. Shit still uses 1 cpu core for everything too.

Well yeah "full speed" means 30 fps because lol consoles.
You can't go above it even if your rig allows it.

Probably the blurriness thing comes from muh accuracy as well. Maybe it's some sort of intended anti-aliasing or some shit I dunno.

Where do you get the uncensored version? go on bully, I can take it

internet

now that's cucking

people are paying 500 dollars to play this dogshit

Where's the source code?

So how is everyone enjoying No Grass, No Water, Ankle Deep in Mud?

In ur mum's pussy. I checked.

Just play better open world game. Like XBX or Automata.

There is literally no excuse for a proprietary emulator.

There is one:
It werks

horizon is pretty cool but also held hostage by a console

Does it run alright?

Best way to download the game?

No it's mostly 15 FPS. You can use athird party cheat software to double the game speed to make it feel like 30 fps.

Shame. Guess I'll wait a while for it to get better.

This guy's magnetlink:

what game is this? newfag here.

Xenoblade Chronicles X, open world JRPG.
Unlike most open world games that released in the past few years it's actually fun to explore.
I would suggest playing the first Xenoblade before it though, and if you can Xenogears.

Weeb mannequin doll simulator2016.

at least they made dopey eyed sluts on purpose unlike the new mass effect

Hope nintendo doesn't shut it down.

I would guess it's some kind of FXAA or edge AA that got enabled.

They can't. No matter how much they stop around, complain, and outright lie, emulation is not illegal in any way, shape or form. EULAs and ToS are not legally binding, period.

Emulation is legal, they can't shut it down.

1) Nintendo doesn't have to beat them in court, just cause (or threaten to) enough inconvenience and legal expenses to bury them, due to the fact that the court system allows privately funded legal fees.
2) CEMU may be based on leaked docs, rather than being "clean room" reverse engineered. Even if it isn't, the mere possibility could be used as pretext for barratry until disproved, as above.

Are you nintendo? Or just stupid? Or both?
They can't do shit, deal with it.

I can't recall the last time one of the console companies did anything to emulator authors, the Wii U is a long-dead system, and BoTW is probably its last high-profile release (plus it's not going to be fully playable until after the 80/20 payoff window), so I think CEMU is probably going to be fine.

That said, Nintendo has been getting more litigious lately, and CEMU soliciting donations, are both possible danger signs.

Nintendo is super fucking anal about piracy, they're shutting down fan games and goddamn youtube videos of people actively shilling for them.
If there was at least something they could do about cemu, they'd do it.

Anybody know when is the next version?

Looks like a lot of progress in 1.7.4

But is the audio fixed in XCX?

This is just a Zelda footage update, no changelog yet.

The case would be thrown out of court because the legal precedent set in case of Bleemcast also established protections for the emulators.

Game doesn't run fast enough for my liking. They keep showing us these fucking videos of the game running at 60 fps 1080p, and I want to know just what it is that they've done to achieve 60 fps.

My PC can run the game at 15 fps, sometimes it'll fluctuate and go higher, and sometimes it fluctuates and goes lower. But 15 fps is only half of the PLAYABLE framerate, and if you want it to look nice, you want that fucking 60. Is this going to be like fucking Dolphin, where it takes almost 20 years for an emulator that can run Metroid Prime without the game turning into a slide show during certain moments of the game (i.e. the Ridley and Metroid Prime fights)? I hear that CEMU has people pouring money into it to play modded and emulated BOTW, but is that what it's going to come own to, we have to crowd fund a faggot to actually work on the shit and get it running?

If you googled the issue instead of writing this post here you'd know the solution already, people use Cheat Engine to increase FPS

The 30FPS videos (BoTW is capped at 30FPS on native hardware, 60FPS won't be possible unless somebody figures out how to mod the game, which may never happen) are from absolutely insane monster rigs. 4.5GHz Skylake, minimum.

The Cheat Engine hack doesn't increase FPS, it skips frames so that the game plays like it's doing 30FPS, but it only renders 15FPS.

Breath of the Wild is doing a lot of crazy shit like running the physics off the Wii U's GPU and not its shitty CPU

I don't expect Breath of the Wild to be playable in perfect form for months

I can get close to 30 in some areas but it hovers around 20fps

The video I posted above already shows the physics are working now, will still be a few updates away from being completely playable.

How often does he update, though? That's what I'm saying

So, now that Wiiuiso is kill, where do people get their games from?

I think I read somewhere that this next update is supposed to come out April 2nd for Patreon backers. Still a fair bit more time for other improvements than what was seen in the video.

Kill yourself for being too retarded to be called human.

A shitty honeypot?

I noticed that idling in an area for a long time will help the FPS in that particular area, but only per session.

All it needs is magnesis to work.

Is there any news on 1.7.4? Will there be grass?

Watch the 1.7.4 preview

youtube.com/watch?v=aYe0N3ARAFw

>Cryonis - Fixed everywhere! streamable.com/ypdg5

Fuck that shit. Where can I find some good .wux files?

That's like next month.
I don't think I can wait.

Fuck this fucking flag, who thought making the selection permanent and then hiding it behind a drop down menu was a good idea

That's what you get for posting yiff.

2 weeks, 5 days. Add a week for regular users.

There is nothing to fix, it works just as on the console.

That's because it doesn't use stolen documents from Nintendo.

Based slavs.

I think you mean 1 week 5 days, 2 weeks 5 days for regular users.

Unless I'm retarded, no.

Doesn't matter to me, I just want to play videogames.

Still a hellishly long wait tbh fam.

Sh-shut up.

What in the fuck?

user, it comes out on the 2nd for patreons, and the 9th for regular users. Look at your image again. Long and hard. Then ask yourself the question "I'm retarded?" before looking at a mirror.

Ok, I thought it was 9th for patrons.

Why the hell would a version come later for patrons?

How do I into proper Goulash?

Welp.

Where the fuck do I download this game?

There's an image specifically named for CEMU on TPB.

Lots of paprika.

Why do retards think this is some new exotic shit? If anything it means emulating the physics accurately will come faster because GPU calls are "higher level" in a sense vs architecture specific CPU calls

I heard that the grass is in fact being rendered, but it is about 100 feet under ground due to it falling through the floor, same with the water and the smaller rocks and pebbles, also most flowers, and some other vegetation like vines.

Open-source fags BTFO?

Can't even chuck the ROMs on a file uploader or something?

Yeah pretty much.

They most likely wont be fixed for 1.7.4 so still a ways off yet.

Wow

Well apparently it might be getting H.264 support by someone else. Currently only works with BOTW so far.

beam.pro/rajkosto?vod=1273530

Hello leftypol faggot, how are you?