Seinfeld Online General

Is anyone still playing SO after the Festivus update? I feel like the devs have abandoned the game ever since Constanza kept getting buffed and the Friends classes were introduced. Post SO related stuff

Costanza's belittle status needs a longer cool down.

Show thing but with a video game sensibility xD
Did u guys get soup from the soup nazi omg its so hard I try to get it but he doesn't want to give me soup xD

Fucking kikes getting rid of the anti-dentite attribute… Can’t have ANYTHING that leads people back to what they’re afraid of; even things that are making fun of it.

Elaines shove ability being nerfed really ruined it for me. It was the best CC ability in the game and now everyone is resistant. Even worse they let Seinfelds start using it at higher levels.

And the grind to get sponges is just silly. I know you can stockpile them, but I never know when to use them since they're so hard to get.

What about the gymnist class? It's a letdown. I expected something…more.

We all know SO was fucking cancelled by Bioware years ago. They instead chose to pick up a "more progressive franchise" by creating Steven Universe online. And we all know how THAT turned out.

>there are people on this Holla Forums right now who main Newman

I stopped playing after they lowered the level cap to purchase rickshaws. Fucking casuals.

Don't act like the mailtruck isn't the best mount in the game.

And you can earn so much cash selling bottles.

Anyone here play Always Sunny online? Last time I even heard anything about it was the Trashman update. It was fun as fuck but I guess everyone's moved on since.

I never got used to their subscription model where you could only play when an episode was "aired". I get that it's base on a TV series but in the age of Netflix, where not even TV is restricted by such stuff, holding onto that is ridiculous.
I read the dev post where they claim that they want to stay true to the formula but any Kramer main like me knows it's because they don't have enough content and you'd be in the end game in a week or so. Them boosting the sudden visit skill to a viable level was nice but I still believe they don't like the class and don't know what to do with it.

This is the best thing in the game

Jawbreaker rate is x3 which lets you unlock the Rolf's skills faster. Males him viable for the first time in forever.

No fun allowed man! Is it really you?

Isn't this game riddled with worthless expansion packs and endless grinding? I mean, this game and show IS made purely by people of Jewish descent.

This show's trash I don't know how anyone watched this shit. Frasier is a true patrician show.

Both are good. I don't know anyone who only watched one or the other. Why would you limit yourself?

Especially back in the day when most TV was trash?

I would but I'm stuck at Kenny Rogers Roasters and can't make any progress.

VILE WEEDS TOO OP PLZ NERF

lol poorfags

Low Talker, Mulva, Junior Mint, and Pez Dispenser fags ruined the game and you all know it.

What's the deal with >>>/reddit/

what kind of bullshit is this, i'm already in the event, isn't it enough?

Fucking casuals, get off my Holla Forums

Hank Master race represent.

KotHO was fun until the Peggy expansion tanked the subscriber count. TDKR tie-in DLC Hank was is and always will be best hank

Why does Holla Forums insist on supporting such jewry?

After social marxists got him renamed to Angry Soup Man I quit playing. Fuck this cancer.

Imagine if notgame was actually game!
How epic and random would that be?

>>>/cuckchan/

Can anyone recommend a good Kramer DPS build?

The Technicolor Dreamcoat is an obvious choice

WHERE THE FUCK DO I FIND SOUP

anyone wanna go raid the van buren boys later?

NO SOUP FOR YOU

Most TV was good back then. It truly was a golden age

Today?

he said most, not all.

Bunch of plebs in this thread

OPM Online is the best MMO out there.
Well, aside from the issue of that one hacker who one-shots everything, and the admin never gets around to doing anything about him. Then again, maybe he is the admin.

I've been playing for a while myself, so I seem to be close to reaching Class A, but the grind is tough. Should I ask S-Class heroes for some tips? I hear King is the best player in the game.

If 90% of something was shit back in the day and 99% of it is shit now, has it really gotten that much worse?

$9.99 for a single-use box of Junior Mints is a goddamned ripoff. I mean, just last year you could get a bucket of 600 Titleists for half that price, enough to suffocate every whale in the fucking game if you wanted.

What you should really do is buy a box of Jujyfruits from the theater. They're super cheap that way

Can you complete the surgical raid with jujyfruits?

Nigga who the fuck cares. EEnEemu won't rollback before the Scam Update so Many Doors is trash-tier. This shit is why the game sank, why do they insist on keeping it!

90% of it being shit then means that 10% was still watchable. 99% being shit now means only 1% is still watchable. We've lost 90% of watchable TV

Many Doors may have been nerfed to hell, but That's My Horse is still OP as hell with the right stat allocation. There's recoil to worry about of course, but with the right build, it's negligible.

Art Vandelay NERF WHEN?
Jesus I keep getting stuck in his fucking infinite time loop ability, and he can spam it like nothing else.
Do a slight amount of damage to you and you're dead.

I found an exposable glitch in the game if you ever wanna try it out. Roll Constanza and hit max-level of failure-build and instead of previous types of rotations, do exactly the opposite.

It's going to be a walk in the park after that.

No. You need junior mints.

George never needed the festivus poles to begin with because he has the jon voight car. The festivus pole was deliberately designed with Frank's low base constitution in mind and George should have never been given access.

Failing #8/v/ once again making threads about FAKE GAMES! Sad!

wew

You're just mad that you couldn't beat the Costanzas's frogger-minigame.

It's like you want to fail.

reported

Hey do you want to prod my balls?

Ded

Prognosis Negative event when?

Look what just dropped from the new Parking Garage raid Holla Forums :^)

Did the Daniel O'Brien skin come out yet? I still can't join the Aryan Union.

Can someone please help me out with a quest i'm stuck on. Have tried for several hours now but can't seem to get anywhere, keep failing everytime. I'm rolling as Kramer and i'm supposed to guide Jerry's companion to become Miss America. You teach her all that you know, give her all that she needs but each time we're about to begin the contest the fucking pigeons she is supposed to have with her magic number is dead, so we fail horribly at the show and the quest automatically fails.

Is this a well-known glitch or what's the deal?

Didn't that come with the White-Power Pre-order exclusive only?

Fucking kikery man.

This fucking guy. You know you fucked up when the only viable pvp format is fully speccing in Dale and then playing footsies until one of you successfully lands his zero cool down instant stun and just spams it then until your enemy runs out of hp.

they nerfed pocket sand anyways

If you are gonna mention weeb MMOs, mention the good ones.

If I recall, if you have a Kramer build, you can join whenever you want.

Fully spec "He's a nigger!" Shit is OP.

I was going to say for DPS why not Commando?

So I'm maining Elaine and
Ah fuck this gay RP shit you guys are autistic. Have some semi lewd Elaine pics tho.

How the fuck did he get so many bitches during the show's run anyway? It just doesn't add up. He's essentially proto-/r9k/, except that he has friends (or reasonable facsimiles).

Every fucking time

you think thats bad?
EVERY FUCKING TIME

Kek

nice dad comedy

Hush my sweet child.

please no

Post more lewd oven dodgers

user, there are some things that a man must do himself. That being said, there is no way that I will ever consciously type "sarah silverman nudes" into a search engine. That's something that you have to do on your own.

I did once. That's what led me to abandon 3D women and stick with 2D women and that's what also gave me an intense desire to gas (((certain))) things.

Hold on just a fucking second there user, don't confuse 3d women with 3d women from a specific nomadic desert tribe. Especially when that nomadic desert tribe is known for being so excessively mixed that they could make a turkroach remember his exact lineage.
If Susann doesn't set you back on the right track then maybe you're just a fucking fag.

They killed off the whole thing and now we just have shitty political correct games, rip seinfeld you were too good for this world.

EE&EO was the last good MMO tbh

This game isn't real

Says the faggot who is just pissed that he can beat Joe Devola.

C'mon Arnie…

I want to milk those tits

no thanks

Well, I'm fucked. Susan won't lick the last envelope, she's stuck in a looping animation. I've tried everything, none of the normal workarounds work for me. Can't end the season now. 24 episodes wasted. Fix your broken game, devs.

You can't make her do that unless you did that group-quest with Kramer, Jerry and Elaine and burned down her cabin first.

Best hope you didn't rely just on autosave

How do I weasel my way out of actually joining the Latvian Orthodox faith, guys?

I like Pro-Pain the best out of the Adult Swim Games IMO.

Berserk Online was fun until some hacker littered the whole map with monsters and brainwashed everyone into his guild.
It's best to just put it on hold until he gets banned.

WhiteHawk322 did nothing wrong

I real like how they added a way for casual players to get gold while AFK with with Costanza's Desk item

These threads are supe fucking gay.

Have the developers said who are the dutch yet?

Is [Special Ability: Jerk Store] broken for anyone else?

Guys, how do I get out of the parking garage dungeon? We've already lost one of our party members to the police and the other is almost out of stamina.

Look for the redhead. If you're careful during the quicktime vent during your conversation, and avoid the Scientology topic, you'll be fine.

Next time write down the fucking color and number at the start of the level, it's not fucking hard.

No. I think they're going to go full "Gaben and episode 3", because they've been putting it off for so long.

Can you revive Susan?

No, it's necessary to progress as George. Until she dies, you can't(U+200B was here) begin the Susan foundation quest line. It's pretty good, and we'll written for what it is. I think they rushed this part though, so it could have been better. Good George quotes.

They focused too much on Susan's death tbh, they probably ran out of time

nice thread :)

every fucking time, you guys.

I fucking hate the parking garage raid. I'm 12 hours in and I still haven't got a fucking clue where the fuck the car is. Seriously this thing is pissing me off.

I just want EEnE Online back. Why did CN cancel it near the end of beta?

The Jerk Store Called is OP as fug

I'm rolling as Jerry now, but how in the blue hell do i get rid of uncle Leo? He's such a drag going on and on about some useless npc working in the park. Should i give a fuck? Or is this some boss later on in the game?

Speaking of Kramer.
Was he just autistic?

who else here /abusingprezels/

Just keep on visiting bookstores

Parks and Recs Online fags keep spilling into my fucking diner. Ronfags are tolerable but Lesliefags are the fucking worst. They keep shifting discussion to PaRO. BITCH IF YOU WANNA TALK ABOUT PaRO SO MUCH GO BACK TO YOUR INFERIOR GAME, AND QUIT SHITTING UP MY SUPERIOR GAME. I DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOUR ALTS.

Also who keeps dropping George's glasses on the floor of the diner? You can recycle those low drops you know. It's an 8ch server so I know it's one of you cheeky fuckers.

bitch plases, season one of the mmo was good untill the wirters and programmer keep fucking up in the end of season two and then oh god no….

can we prod ecther other?

yeah, when ea got the perz, it got filled with alt-right probaganda, may god be with hitler, but no game, i'm into the mac tonight quest , no game, that kkk suit look like shit, i've seen better, no game, i don't want to join milo's child lovers clan.

got the new perz*