WII THREAD

WII THREAD
Discuss anything related to the wii.

Is a modded Wii inferior to a modded Wii U?

It wasn't very good.

A modded Wii can use gamecube controllers.

I'm not sure if a modded Wii U can.

Regardless, I keep my Wii around for Donkey Kong Jungle Beat.

APPROACHING SOUND BARRIER.

That is a good point, I have a modded wii and was wondering if there was any point in getting a Wii U or just emulating it.

I ain't playing with no dildo

You don't have to mod the Wii to use Gamecube controllers, retard.

Did I imply otherwise?

It can.

That objectively implies that you objectively can't use a game cube controller on the wii which is objectively wrong.

There are newer Wii consoles without GameCube controller plugs in them, effectively removing the backwards compatibility. It can still run GC games but you'd need the smash bros GameCube adapter from the Wii U and a Wii mod to enable it.

The most normalfag console ever created?

I was answering this question:

So? It's still wrong. Kill yourself.

It's definitely not wrong.

Modded Wiis are subset of Wiis.

Just cut your losses and move on.

Reminder that more Wiis were sold than any other game for any other system other than PC Minecraft and Tetris.

Reminder that gamers are shit.

my wii is too small, how to make bigger :^)

???

Best Wii game ever. Prove me wrong. Pro-tip: YOU CAN'T!!!!

Project M is the best thing.

This game is terrible, don't know why Holla Forums keeps shilling it.

Controller looks like a dildo
Can't you fags get a grown up console? Are y'all poor or something?

I got more use out of modding my Wii because I already bought nearly every Wii U game worth playing.

Wii U doesn't have any working emulators for it other than the Virtual Console ones, isn't compatible with GameCube controllers without an adapter, takes forever to load the vWii, and can't be used on a CRT because it's in widescreen only. The only benefit you get from modding a Wii U is pirating Wii U games. There's really no reason to get a Wii U now because of CEMU and Switch ports.

No More Heroes was pretty fun.

yea or 20XX
beware my PM falco, falcon, and marth. I am pretty high tier in PM can get top 8 in any local I attend.
wii is a modding wet dream I got all kinds of SNES NES and pirated gamecube games on it. I fucking love my hacked wii.