This is Nintendo right now

SEGA path when?
They have loads of IPs but only Mario and Pokemon exists to them.
They killed Fire Emblem for good with Fates (that managed to repeal the normalfag droves that Awakening attracted).
F-Zero is dead, since no game was made since the Game Cube.
Metroid is dead: from the SNES, to the GBA to the GC it experienced a Golden Age but descended into nothingness now.
Star Fox received a new game recently, but was so bland that people didn't gave a fuck.
Zelda is a sales champion, but release time spams are increasing, and portable versions such as the LA, OoX and TMC (which were very quality games) are now off the cycle, giving space to forgettable 2.5D non-games such as PH, ST, ALBW and TFH.
Kirby is dead, enough said.
Kid Icarus experienced a revival so bland that it was soon killed again.
Donkey Kong keeps releasing dated games that still don't live up to Country's.
Paper Mario is kill, INTENTIONALLY due to Myiamoto's very recorded words.

Seriously, I could keep going on.
Nintendo's apex was in the SNES-N64-GC-GB-GBC-GBA-DS Era, in terms of good games, and since the Wii and 3DS, it never made a comeback or something even close to it.

Didn't people like Planet Robobot?

You're a fucking idiot, it attracted retarded western fujoshis, not the so called "normalfags"
If you're going to make a thread make a good one instead of another "hurr nintendo is deaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad"

Sure has been a lot of these threads since the Switch came out.

ftfy

New Custom Robo when?

Fujoshis are an extreme minority of vocal and content-maker people. They seem bigger than they are.
But STILL, my female cousin is one, she even browses chans, and said that she and the community as a whole hated Fates.

That isn't an argument, faggot.
Spotted the guy who only knows Kid Icarus from Smash Bros.

And I think this is being pretty fucking generous. Half of these are shells.
Erasing those old properties really put things into perspective for me. Splatoon was missing, though.

The first graph doesn't even have the Switch on it, you mong. The point is that there has been a new release that we will need quite a bit of time before we know its effect on the market. Posting graphs that don't even account for the Switch and trying to pass them off as where we are now comes off as highly disingenuous.

Kid Icarus Uprising was the only good Nintendo game in ages.

Yet there was a pretty decent amount of hype drummed up for the Gaiden remake
wew, someone didn't like Robobot
Nice subjectivity.
See the prior comment. KIU was literally the only good game Hackurai made in the last decade.
w e w
Wow, it's been a while since I've seen these used genuinely in an argument.
>>>/cuckchan/

This thread reeks of denial.

fire emblem is making good game now?
kirby is not dead
kid dicarus was good apparently
dong kong is good

also whadda ya mean SEGA path when, why dont you show their chart oh wait theyre shit

nintendo has multiple fanbases stronger than sanic

also no charts have switch, which is doing good apparently

oh wait should have red the thred

op ur gay idiot

kill yourself

I haven't seen anything of the sort.

you're correct on the rest

Dude, i love SEGA, and it's true that Nintendo neglecting some of their most famous franchises can't be good and will be their downfall.
But you need to remember than the main reason behind SEGA's loss on the console war was because not only they focused on their main games too, but when they didn't they made unplayable games (Spawn, for example) and just plain weird shit, in vidya and in real life (console accesories that allowed you to build a fucking Gundam, Seaman, The Typing of the Dead, etc)
The only thing so far Nintendo has done it's releasing the same console 3 times with minor changes, and even that it's more acceptable

More like
Star Fox was KIA by a gimmick-loving Miyamoto who fucked up the entire game.

Don't bother OP, modern Nintendo attracts some of the most autistic autists around. We're talking Sammy levels of autistic fanboy here.

You will never manage to open their eyes. Nintendo could shit in a box, pull the same artificial scarcity shit they've been doing for year now, and these morons would still pay 300bux a pop to ebay scalpers for the privilege of sniffing it.

Nintendo killed the Xbox brand pretty effectively by luring them deep into normalfag territory.

Another nintendoom thread

Nintendoom retards don't actually keep up with Nintendo games.

As long as there are manchildren who are only happy Zelda/Mario/Smash/Kirby/Pokemon aka the same shit endlessly.

Those who would be happy with Advanced Wars/CustomRobo/F-Zero/Fatal Frame will just have to suffer and wonder why Nintendo hates them.

I mean, it's weird. Nintendo only relies literally on the Drones and Children to keep the sales up.

Whatever, that's how the cookie crumbles. Nintendo just doesn't care about their customers who don't mindlessly buy.

these are my digits right now

He just got a new game last year

Metroid Prime basically got the Mass Effect treatment, although not as severely until the 3DS bullshit. We'll see if they can un-fuck the Switch. Blaster Master Zero has me considering getting a 3DS.

Tell me more.

SEGA actually failed cause they didn't really focus on their first party IP's as much, at least not outside of Japan. Once they lost their third party support, their empire crumbled cause it had no safety net.

It's not that Nintendo hates them, it's that those IP's never really quite sold as well compared to others. You can't fault Nintendo for putting money into Pokemon when Pokemon is one of their biggest money makers. How many people who aren't mouthbreathers have ever even heard of Custom Robo?

I'm sorry, but the casual market is what supports the video games and the casual Nintendo consumer usually plays Mario, Zelda & Pokemon.

They got blackballed by Microsoft and Sony.