Ubi?
Bioware?
Something else?

Other urls found in this thread:

whyisdenuvobad.github.io/
archive.is/UXpM7
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I vote for Valve tbh

Oh right i totally forgot valve, the worst vidya corporation to ever exist.

Agreed. Masters of DRM, mercantile, paid mods and introducing Early Access games.
I have a hard time thinking of any good vidya corps these days to be honest, they've all gone to shit.

Micro$hit
R.I.P Rare

ALL OF THEM

sqUARE ENIx bECAUSE THEY OUT FUCKITN DRM IN NIER AUTONATA FUCK THEM I AM GOING TO PIRATE EVERYTHING THEY RELEAE ON PC FROM NOW ON

Stupid worthless fucks, there are no good drm games fucking denuvo

It's true.

What does denuvo actually do that gets in the way of playing the game? It's not like the DRM from last gen that limited the amount of installs and required online access to let you play, is it?

read it and weep
whyisdenuvobad.github.io/

The big names should all be treated as one entity anyway. They work together to keep the medium in the dirt, identify and control talented people to make sure their efforts are put towards pointless shit rather than good vidya. Why pretty much every decent developer from the 90's was exiled to mobile/F2P focused studios.

Might as well lump the indie scene into one sack of shit too since they're all part of their incestuous little clique.

Western developers are all shit and I firmly believe any good games they've made in the past 10 years have been made simply by accident.

Still always and forever EA for all the games and studio's it has killed.

Zenimax

along with Microsoft

me too to be honest family

This one. Remember Call of Cthulhu, Fallout New Vegas and Prey 2.

They're all colluding with one another, it doesn't make a difference what you call them.

Muh based japs amirite? God bless Yoko Taro and Senran Kagura xddd

And all the other shady shit they routinely pull. I'm stall amazed Bethesda doesn't get any flack for all the kikery they get up to. EA might be assholes, but they have never extorted a company by refusing to pay them milestones so they could buy them cheaply.

At least the women don't look inbred and they're not telling you to suck Marx's dick.

BETHESDA EZ

LMOA!!

Every Western AAA game studio today.

Team Ninja and Bioware

LOL BIOWRE IS DEAD FAM

Team Ninja somewhat redeemed themselves with Nioh, but Other M and the newer Ninja Gaiden games will forever taint their records.

Not yet but soon.

Sony

You sound like a Pinko.

Ubisoft have made 2 decent games so they go from 2nd to 3rd most hated with Bioware taking that 2nd spot and EA taking #1.

I 100% don't trust in Bioware
I think EA are becoming shit SJW too
Ubisoft the same
Decadent Activision, Blizzard is above activision who were starting to fail for SJW on 2010 in some sick trailers but I buy Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 in 2011 but in 2016 they created a trailer in november before USA Election calling this the worse year because of Brexit and also trying to relate as propaganda against Trump, pathetic shit.

I need at least 3, 5 or 7 years to forget SJW and sick shit to think in maybe buy something of them and don't look at them with default disgust because of the things that i remember. But if they does the same shit again the years increase without buy nothing from them.

MAKE THAT ZENIMAX

Would you sign my petition?

And not only because of SJW's, their games were also technically shit.

But I played Batlefield and Fifa because i like Messi.

I hope Messi start being god again since i don't want to see Messi in decadence.

Which was the second?

Rayman Legends. 4 years ago.

Now that's just attempting to make Ubisoft look good.

ubi is terrible but they've made at least 2 games in the last 5 years that i will vouch are fun, i can't say teh same for EA or activision who have only killed series i used to like

are you getting team ninja mixed up with ninja theory? cuz TN is on the road to redemption, albeit slowly

No, team ninja is the ones who make retarded cookie cutter hack and slash game with horrible models, animations and blocky, empty, lifeless level design. Worse than Platinum, at least Platinum has better animators, but that's about it. Both are shit.

i seriously think you've got them mixed up with some one right now, under itagaki they made ninja gaiden black and ninja gaiden 2 which are gold standard action games

after itagakis departure their quality had a harsh decline with stuff like ninja gaiden 3, but they're on their way back, since ninja gaiden 3 razors edge was passable, and nioh stands on its own pretty decently

TEAM NINJA IS SHIT BECAUSE I SAY SO REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

sounds like you got pwnd

An easier question to answer would be "What is currently the best vidya corp" seeing that 99% of them are shit.

The best is obviously SEGA

EA forever.
Not only do they make shitty vidya, they also ruin good vidya.

EA or Microsoft, I reckon. Runners up for Zenimax and Valve.

Ubi releases shit vidya but they're actually among the more professional outfits overall. I wouldn't call them cancer as much as I would call them thoroughly mediocre. I hope ubi will try more for new games where designers get a free hand, but they're not big on risk-taking, even when the cost is low and the potential reward is high, they will generally stick to their market notions and not innovate, so you will never see something new and good come out of them. It's mostly painfully derivative, design-by-committee, and casualized fare that they put out. And they don't even realize the basic truth of videogames: good games create their own markets. Still, Ubisoft did release Might & Magic X, so they're a studio I still have some hopes for not going fullblown nextgen derivative koolaid.

Bioware falls under EA.

Pretty much all of them.

CAPCOM

Wut

I would love to put Capcom on this list but Monster Hunter is still alive and Sony did kill Michael Jackson but they also let From Software make bloodborne.

It fucking hurts, man. Finding out Nintendo is just another cold, corporate entity is like finding out your mom doesn't love you.

More like finding out that Santa Claus doesn't exist.

More like finding out Your whore of a girlfriend is cheating on you

This

By that I mean, they are focusing on another demographic, but it's too late now because you've fallen so much in love and it still fucking breaks your heat. You can't help but go through your phone and look at the old pictures then sob your fucking heart out.

Hard to say, they're all different flavors of bad.
EA is the most jewish.
Bioware is the most SJW
Nintendo is the most retarded
It all depends on what you consider the worst.

were you niggers in a coma when the original Wii came out or something???

This, I'm surprised no one has posted attached yet. EA, hands down.

See attached.

These guys get it.

Nothing excuses EA killing Battlefield, C&C, The Sims, Dead Space, Battlefront and a bunch of other series,
Seriously, fuck EA

No. I just thought it would revolutionize gaming forever

TENCENT
They made so many yuan out of League Of Legends and maybe Clash of Clans they could probably buy EA or Sony at this point.

how much did you enjoy all that shovelware

Blizzard

i DARE you to defend them.

They aren't EA

I can't even disagree now that SNK is jumping on the DLC bandwagon. Wayforward isn't bad, I'm just sad that HGH was a disappointment compared to Pirate's Curse.

y-you…!

Literally nothing compares to Chinese company that is a shell company for tencent.
I would HONESTLY FUCKING RATHER buy EA games to make sure we have a big studio not owned by those shit eating motherfuckers.
Fuck china

You did list a lot of shitlords, but the worst is undoubtedly Konami.

isnt valve surpassing chinks at this point?
chinks steal the names of off what other people make a shit rip off

Valve outright takes the code from free mods and sells it back as DLC

I mean, the graphical updates and stages are cool, and characters being made after the game was released is neat but $6 per character is kind of expensive. Before that, it was changes to the roster or new mechanics with each iteration but you at least got some solid time into the first game before the second game was released.

Some chinese games have you sign agreements that permit the company to literally own you, and everything commercially usable you produce. Paid Mods is literally fucking nothing compared to how badly Chinese companies fuck you over.
IN ADDITION. Chinese companies actively try to consume american businesses to rope you into their massive networks of human ownership

Oh, and you can forget about the UN or EU trying to protect you, they're fucking horribly tilted in favor of that communist shithole.

1- Id have to want to play a game thats unpirateable made after 2012 first

2-If im playing a fucking Chinese video game, I have literally too much time on my hands

You'd be surprised what companies they own.

what, the one that makes shit like pay2win Bejewed clones?

They have blizzard.

I'd tap that

Saying the pricing is expensive is a legit complaint especially with they don't bundle the characters. But them shitting out DLC is respecting the fans wishes.

What. Before KoF was a yearly release, now is when there is some actual breathing room between releases.
2 years between 03 and XI, 4 years between XI and XII, 2 years between XII and XIII, then finally 5 years between XIII and XIV

I wanna fuck that

A yearly release is longer than 6 months to release DLC. Granted, people asked for DLC characters but I'd imagine many people were hoping for cheaper/free updates like the stages and shit.

Also the costumes in the US are $3 but they're €1,50 in the EU which makes me buttmad.

im not korean

If you have owned ANY blizzard game, you are retroactively applied in their contracts. Gratis.

A game getting DLC characters with 6 month but the game not getting replaced until 2020 at the earliest is a lot better than a game that gets replaced within a year.

You know, this is why other companies get away with so much bullshit.
We shit the bed in rage every time EA does something, but we never noticed when NamcoBandai went MAXIMUM JEW and approached Train Simulator levels of DLC.
Every other game they touched in the last 5 years became a lesson in DLC.
Even shit single player games had countless items of DLC that felt like , at one point you were supposed to unlock this item in the game after completing a minigame..That you now get nothing for doing.

We never noticed when Konami literally committed suicide by closing their japanese developers offices, opening canadian offices , decided to dump all their IPs into Pachislot, Waifubait what could not be made into Pachi and essentially fuck Metal Gear so bad that even if th other writer had not left, it still would have been shit.

Capcom..Capcom. Capcom.
The one of the three companies that outright laughs at the consumer for literally buying the same game.
They know you're going to buy the latest Street Fighter, despite the protests that the game is unpolished and there's too much DLC.
They know you're going to buy the latest Resident Evil, despite cutting it up into Day 1 DLC.
They know you're going to buy the Monster Hunter. So they can fuck you in the ass however they feel.

Microsoft.
If you wanted to know what the cancer that killed gaming looks like.
Look no further than Microsoft.
Microsoft killed the very nature of gaming back in the early 2000s by popularizing and capitalizing, successfully on "Your friends have it"
They proved that with enough money, any company can buy their way into the gaming market.
No seriously. Microsoft killed these companies by headhunting the talent and the people who know how to get things done, only to put them on to doomed projects. EA then came along and revived the bloated corpses into the shitshows we all know and love.

Ultimately, everything bad about modern gaming.
We have Microsoft to be thankful for.

good thing im not a moron who paid $15 a month to grind and click menus

You've never owned Diablo 1 or 2?
Starcraft/broodwar?
Warcraft? (Not world of)

it's a race to the bottom between those four

make that five

six

ding ding ding we have a winner

I didnt miss anything

Firaxis

Shoo shoo EA shill. We will never forget your crimes.

I'm looking for that old interview that said that no one at Origin made a lot of cash but they were very happy with their jobs.
In 1992-93 a crisis similar to the one in 2009 happened and Origin had two choices:
- Selling themselves
- Bankruptcy
Richard Garriot choose to sell the company to Electronic Arts because that way they could "make an Origin game that sold like an EA game". Turned out that the games had EA quality and sold like old Origin games. EA's influence is already noticed in Serpent Isle but it's in Pagan when everybody realized that the company that made Ultima 1-7 no longer existed.

Richard Garriot is making this pseudo sequel called Shroud of the Avatar but I'm not biting. I don't mind not having the Avatar's companions or a new continent (it's the same Ultima 3 one anyway), it's just that I cannot recognize my old games in this 3D world. Transitions 2D-3D can be made, as Nintendo has demonstrated time and again.

the 3 artifacts you have to get in 7 are a reference to EA's old logo as well.

Kami Da is not for the sexual

debateable. new Xcom is alright to me, and cov VI is flawed but playable. That and they have a pretty decent history.

SHIT SQUARE ENIX
SHIT SQUARE ENIX

Dude, he's so fucking cute holy shit!!~

EA started killing franchises a decade before Microsoft introduced the Xbox.

Yeah, in Ultima 7:
- You have to destroy three evil symbols that hold the shapes of Electronic Arts.
- The villains you're chasing are two twins called Elizabeth and Abraham (E&A)
- The main villain is called a "Destroyed of Worlds", while the developer uses the tag "We Create Worlds".

In Ultima 8 I guess they were forced to say sorry, because in old wise guy house you find an item that keeps switching between the shapes of a sphere, cube and tetrahedron, but this time you can't destroy it, you just say something like "I can't understand the power of this item" while kneeling to it.

I'm still thinking on replaying for the tenth time the complete Ultima 7. Perhaps I'll go solo in Black Gate and try to go straight for the items as in a speedrun so I can jump quickly to Serpent Isle.

Is Poppi for the sexual?

the jury is still out on that

I'm with him, please elaborate.

It's a reference to Kamen Rider Ex-Aid.

VIDEO GAMES

Lad, they redeemed themselves. Nioh is fucking good. Unfair to lump them in with the likes of bioware

Excuse you?

EA but boy is everyone else trying to catchup. EA's evil has lasted so long that retards are starting to think that it is acceptable.

the public supported the bad practices so long it's becoming the new standard, it's not just acceptable at this point it's bad for business not to emulate ea's shit practices.

Ubisoft

Please explain

Just buy a cheap ps3 lad. Its worth it for bloodborne & nioh.

*ps4

I've always hated Bethesda. Even when they were making good games, they were still shit.

now thats the kind of business acumen we need running the gaming industry

Fucking hate the new artstyle in Civ 6, why did they even change it that much? Civ 5 got it perfect.

donald trump

triple 15 checked!
Also
I have no reaction image to properly describe the level of hatred and rage I am feeling at this very moment.

Generally if they didn't make buggy messes and fucked up they wouldn't be the worst company out there.

There comes a point where a bunch of things is so much of X, one of them is still obviously more X than the rest, but they're so far past the rock bottom it's genuinely impossible to discern which is which because the human brain wasn't made to deal with such extremes.
Most of the companies anons mention ITT are so jewish, it's impossible to tell which is worse but you just know one has to be.

Gimme some jewish names

OP

Are gonna take this ?

Nintendo have turned pretty evil and are climbing up the ladder to dethrone the king of mediocrity Ea

eh?

Forgetting about me guys?

If you guys thought these Video Game corporations were such shit, you'd short sell them on the stock market.

THICK

EA, with Ubisoft close behind.
The more interesting question is what the worst corp that still releases the occasional good game is. Maybe Square Enix or Capcom?

Ok. How is killing a mentally ill child rapist a bad thing, let alone for Vidya?
Or are you saying that making a couple ok songs gives you the right to force yourself on 7 year old boys?

>>>Holla Forums

Square Enix without a doubt.
>did absolutely no QA or playtesting before releasing, had 2 people work on it and rush the shit out for a concert
I really don't know how they made 1.5+2.5 such a disaster of a game, but they did. Fucking kikes.

I'm onto your nier shilling, square.

Nier was a diamond in the rough, don't expect anything good from them for a long time.
KH3 is gonna be shit.

High Voltage, or maybe Cyanide.
They've both made some good games, but they're also responsible for fucking up things that could have been amazing.
High Voltage got Zone of the Enders 3 cancelled and Cyanide turned Space Hulk: Deathwing from what could have been E.Y.E. 2 in spirit into a total mess.

EA easily and Bioware is its bitch. Ubisoft comes in close second.

Oh shit you're right. Square can go fuck itself since 2000 along with all its shills.

modern Nintendo games feel like EA games to me now. there's very little inspiration and it all feels so derivative.

Vivendi Games for allowing Activision to ruin all of its studios, them caving in to the merger singlehandedly killed or fucked up
and so forth

I've felt this with Mario games more then anything. All the levels are so bland, you'd think a Paper Mario and M&L crossover would be amazingly unique and incredible the possibilities of what you could do, but it's just bland levels like I'm playing a New Super Mario Bros. game. Where's the unique worlds like Superstar Saga or Thousand Year Door? It's depressing, and I think Miyamoto is the cause of it if not stockholders or some shit.

I'd be willing to bet he got buttmad that Pikmen wasn't a massive hit so he sabotages any game that could possible outdo his past achievements.

maybe not the "worst" objectively, but compared to what they were before:

I actually had to look it up and forgot they even made a Halo 4. I wonder how many people could say the same.

Tencent.
However, what is currently the best vidya corp?

RIGHT WING VIDYA CORPS

You forgot telltale, microsoft, squareenix, bethesda etc

fug
I've heard of Kamen Rider and I want to get into the series, starting with Black. Also, is Ex-Aid any good?

THIS

They are all controlled by kikes or nips with kike tendencies.

user said something else and Bethesda is something else.

The rest of this corrupt industry got to them user. Everything in this industry gets pulled into the shit vortex.

I see why Nintendo has made the decisons it has. (Except for NoA being a bunch of SJWs ruining localizations, what the fuck is up with that)

No wonder Nintendo goes to shit, with this dinosaur on the throne.

Holy shit, seriously? "Hardly anyone bought it" is Titanfall's most infamous trait

Has there been any talk of who's replacing him? I thought he was just kinda thrown into the position after Iwata passed.

There's very obviously talented new blood within Nintendo (interviews with Splatoon devs are very reassuring) but yeah they're probably getting stifled.

Haven't heard anything about his replacement, user.
Now I'm curious.

He was "temporary" after Iwata's passing but has since been instated as permanent president. He's from the banking sector originally, spending twenty years at a nip bank, then running NOA until Reggie took over. Quite possibly he is the cancer that killed Iwata made manifest in human form.

The truth hurts.

Kimishima said this in an interview:

archive.is/UXpM7

He's clueless.

What the fuck man.

Truly there is no hope for this industry

EA should fucking die already, i'll never forgive them, NEVER. They destroyed so many good studios, they dont deserve any pity no matter what they do.

Also Microsoft is a close second.

Paradox Interactive is pretty bad: intentionally leave gaping holes in a game, sell it as DLC, and get a cancerous reddit fanbase to defend your every move.

Tencent is definitely the evilest

It was always published by EA and always developed by Visceral games. The first two were great, the third was shit.
I hate EA as much as you do but why is it their fault?

Just about all of them are shit. The only gaming companies that haven't pissed me off are Marvelous Games & VanillaWare. Currently waiting for 13 Sentinels Aegis Rim.

Damn this sounds fucking tragic.

Atari. By a goddamned mile. It's easy to go after the big ones since they're the most prominent but if you look at the shit Atari's pulled for almost every single fucking game they've released within the past 10 years, you'll know who's the worst.

Anyone who did can drink a nice tall glass of shut the fuck up.

This. (((Western))) developers are cancer.

The Japanese will consider games to be failures if it doesn't sell well at home, even if it's a hit everywhere else.

Bring your pc and welcome home faggots, at least you didn`t bought a switch, right, right?

Considering how quickly the modders from the 3DS scene have jumped ship from 3DS to Switch, it might be yet another good piracy console in just a few months.

While Bethesda isn't the worst, it has the highest amount of unwarranted respect.

I remember the Bethesda E3 stream from last year having something like 300k more viewers than the Sony one despite not showing anything anyone cared about. It's so blatantly rigged for them I'm starting to think there's a reason why they founded so close to D.C.

Bethesda can convince people that black is white.

Any jew can do that. Nothing special

But what Jew can get retards meme gay shit like "Skyrim is redpilled." Holla Forums has shit taste in vidya and needs to hanged.