Best machine for people who want to play old games in emulator in on OLD crt TV (Worked for me in my old cheap computer)

Best machine for people who want to play old games in emulator in on OLD crt TV (Worked for me in my old cheap computer)

I play the new games in my PS4 Pro in my HDR 4k TV and I can play old games in my old CRT TV in emulators.

This AMD APU CPU only works in 720p or 1080p but only in 30 FPS. Use the addon extension "turn of the lights" and this have the choice to turn the default hd option for 1080p but lock in 30fps.

This works in my old Samsung CRT TV.

It's 4:43 AM in US. Now I finally know that the CRT fag is some euro shithead.

I hope you like being jewed

Dude what the fuck

Holla Forums you remind me of the hipsters from Half in the Bag. Bunch of faggot millennials who refuse to use anything modern because it's too mainstream for them.

Yeah, this is pretty disgusting. It's like seeing psp threads, despite modern android phones being fast enough to emulate psp games at 1080p.

Their only valid complaint is "muh physical controls", because they're too stupid to realize they can't just hook up a controller via a usb hub or use a bluetooth controller like a dual shock 3.

Pretty good one user

Are you fucking retarded? THE HIPSTERS from the show, NOT Jay and Mike. THE HIPSTER CHARACTERS.

I guess I am retarded, I misunderstood your comment completely my bad user

I can't not forgive those digits.

What is this magic and how do I learn it?

Way to fight autism with autism.

It isn`t unheard of user's to stay up till then or even later, statically there must be a few burgers amoungst them. Really shitty example the 4am thread.

It's 3AM on the west coast. What kind of faggot doesn't stay up until the sun comes up anyway?

Where do you put the screen when sitting on a bus or taking a shit?

Old games look like dogshit on HDTV's unless you emulate them and even then it doesn't look the same. Heaven forbid Anons want the same experience they had the first time around.

Thanks for your comments.

Or you people could only buy hdmi2av and test in your computers or Raspberry Pi to see if this works, i tested in my old computer and my old hp notebook and this worked.

Test anything with HDMI like computers, notebook, chromecast, Raspberry Pi, and put this on your old CRT TV with HDMI2AV

HDMI2AV is cheap

Only to remember that windows or linux in CRT TV are horrible to read, to browse the internet you will need to increase the zoom with some addon or extension in your browser, or put the lowest resolution if accept 480p.

But is perfect for low resolution videos and old games.

The average age of Millennials are late 20s to early 30s. Although RLM are prob closer to 40.

sometimes i wonder how stupid people are then i see shit liek this

You're probably a Millennial

Wow, he got robbed thrice

The only i know that really works is this hdmi to av, and i need this to put in my CRT TV.

It's easier to use this in this cheap PC from 2014 AMD Athlon, than buy some old gpu of 2005 or 2007 and is only possible to conect with S-Video cable.

Games from 1080p to 1400p or more like 1800p or 2160p native 4k are like day and night, any resolution above 1080p looks better in 4k TV. But 1080p is the lowest game resolution acceptable in 4k TV, Xbox 360 or PS3 are bad in 4k TV because of their 720p or lower resolutions for games, but 720p for videos or movies still looks acceptable and maybe even good in 4k TV, and 1080p videos looks better in 4k TV than 1080p TV, at least in my Samsung KS8500 of the end of 2016

It's awesome to play these games in their original screen TV

Physical controls are better than bluetooth controllers, Xperia Play was the best kind of smartphone because of Physical controls but Sony killed this

Agree

If you are using a CRT, it's not advisable to go from a digital source to an analog one. This requires a conversion process which introduces input lag. If you are using emulators, you already have the laggiest solution to playing old games.

If you have a video card with DVI-A or preferably VGA out, you can send a 31khz signal to a CRT, and with blank frame insertion at 120hz horizontal refresh, you can get a true scanline effect on that 31khz CRT. I suggest these because it's the simplest way to get an accurate experience without introducing sync strippers and other elements between everything else.

Additionally, you don't want to use a composite signal, it's very ugly and those cheapo radioshack dongles introduce quite a bit of lag. If you go DVI-A or VGA to a 15khz (consumer TV) crt, you need to use a sync stripper and from there it's perfectly fine, but this is something you should look into on your own as I don't have enough experience with it.

It's amazing how masses of autistic children swarm anything CRT related with shitposts. Mods should remove people like that who actively try to shut down discussion.

WOAH

I'm not the OP, I'm the crt autist the second post was sperging about

I know lad, we have IDs here
I was just talking why OPs thread got shitposted besides the CRT mentions.

fair enough, my mistake. I think it's a shit reason to shit the bed at someone for buying something you might not.

Thanks for the tips, maybe i will buy some of these in the next month, but this Mini HDMI2AV have few input lag and is cheap.

Buying the Pro is like buying Horse Armor back in 2006

nigga you retarded

No, you don't have 4k TV to know the difference. You're one of these who in every 4k video on youtube cry and say for them only produce games in 1080p and 60fps because you don't have 4k TV like these people. Nothing against people who only have 1080p TV and 1080p is cheap to buy cheaper GPU to play games 1080p on PC and play even old consoles like PS3 and Xbox 360

If I'm not wrong, i think i buy this in 2014 or 2015 very cheap, people here can buy new motherboards and CPU and test in their computers with this HDMI2AV

Or follow the official crt guy

He think I'm complaining about the res, which the PS4 upscales if even that, and not the fact that they're releasing an upgraded console ala iPhone
Go back to Gaf

But all of those things suck.

You misunderstand. They're faggots who are millennials, they are not faggots because they are millennials.

What's more amazing is how you victimize yourselves more than feminists do.

Gee, I wonder what kind of person this is.

There goes the actual advantage of using a CRT. Those things always lag. Might was well just get a CRT monitor instead. That integrated card has VGA if your dedicated one doesn't.

They look nice and you can get them for chump change. What's wrong with that?

Why the fuck would you do that? Try a frontend like emulationstation or retroarch.

Why would you make a sign like that? Literally what the fuck are you trying to communicate?

Someone needs to see jailtime for enabling these retards

You're an idiot.

I think they have those signs because they are trans dykes. Nowadays it seems like all the rules for transsexuals are gone, and to be transsexual you can just say you're a transsexual. You don't need to shave your face, you don't need to take hormones, etc. Just claim you're trans, and that's good enough.

Even the mentally ill people from 10 years ago who took HRTs look at this new wave of trannies, and they think "god, this is fucked up…" And I'm sure that pretty much everyone thinks the same thing, "Bruce Jenner destroyed what it means to be trans." He doesn't try to sound like a woman, he clearly doesn't take the hormones, and yet he still got the surgery to mutilate his junk. So at least we know he can't have any kids who are fucked up in the head. His real kids all think he's fucking disgusting and retarded.