twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition

KOTOR 2, and I guess maybe ME1.

VIDEO

FUCKING

GAMES

:

D

Shit, I don't think I really have one, I don't play spess games that much I guess.

Morning everyone

No work today. Tempted to get drunk and watch gabchan and maybe a movie or something.

Need to find a small game to play. Hard to devote myself to anything big now.

i'm so fucking hungry

zone of the enders comes to mind

Play kerbal space program some time. Its pretty comfy. Hows your day been user?

Ouch. Did you get put under? How's your face feeling?

Are you the same guy who posts tenryuu in the Friday nights and plays siege a lot?

It was Shattered Horizon 7 years ago kill me until the firepower patch killed what made it gud. other than that Freespace 2 was good. Had a Battlestar Galactica mod that was fun but short.

Mass Effect: Andromeda™ tbh

Metroid: Zero Mission

I'm terrified I'm gonna have to get mine removed at some point. I have been to the dentist twice in the last 20 years. The first time was just a routine cleaning. The last time was a "oh my god you need to come back before it's too late".

Mainly just worked and watched the Power Rangers stream on Twitch today. Not much else happened.

Mario Galaxy 2.

It's not that bad, had mine removed when I was about 16.

yeah they put me under, that was pretty surreal, one second i'm getting a needle in my arm the next i'm getting shoved out there door

sounds like me

the procedure itself wasn't bad at all if you get put under, the price tag is another ordreal though

Hey, get some good rest at least.

Aw that's sad.

rip the teeth

How well does freespace 2 hold up?

And you should really go back to the dentist user what the fuck

Comfy! I remember after I got mine out I tried to fight out of the wheelchair the were pushing me in and then threw up outside.

Never. Would rather not spend my days off sleeping. Been up since 10pm last night

undertale x the revenge of the cs80

the wheelied you? god damn, i was good enough to walk out with a little assistance. i was pretty worried i was gonna be one of those people that ends up loopy after getting loopy but i just got taken home and went back to sleep i was tired as shit

good thing i remembered to lay out a towel on my bed before leaving, because my beard was fulla drool/blood afterwards

I played it just a couple years ago, it hasn't aged at all really. Played with mouse&kb for the record.

no

Star Fox 64 I guess? But it shouldn`t count…

Yeah I was pretty messed up after. Mine was really embedded in my jaw so they had to dig em out.

I'll remember that, thanks.

And why do you fear them so much? Do you really want to be no teeth?

It counts. How goes user?

Toriel best tbh

Why though?

this tbh

according to my receipt i had 3 "partial bony' and 1 regular extraction, but i was only there for like an hour so i guess it went smoothly

Grandma is having a triple bypass in a few hours. Please pray for her, my fellow autists.

good luck, hombre.

They don't hurt so there's no problem. Plus I stopped drinking coke with my whiskey which I'm guessing was the main culprit, had to at least pretend to hide the booze at work, see, and started brushing my teeth more often than I used to do back when I had no time. And besides, I don't count on needin no teeth in a few decades anyhow since I'll be ded! It's fiiiiiiine.

Went to bed right after I got home from work at like 4, so woke up early. Just stayed up all night watching stuff and researching my vacation.

Actually managed to find a really really comfy hostel in a 100 year old nip building that I'm most likely going to use.

Thats good. Hope it doesn't go dry socket or anything.

Sorry user. Good luck on all that. Go visit the rest of your family during if you can.

Why don't you drop that garbage and listen to vaporwave instead?

why dont you drop shitting on the showers and shit on the loo instead you degenerate nigger?

oh I thought you meant from Thursday. I keep thinking it's the same day after midnight…

What color are they baka?

went to an interview for a programming internship
failed since i only scored 50% on a c++ test
now my mom is forcing me to go to some conference for other internships
all the meanwhile, i'm still failing algebra/geometry at university, for like the third time now

There's nothing wrong with alternative shitting.

That's not really Huey.

Why am i persecuted so?

pajeet

Why not get a tutor or something for those classes? What kind of internships she forcing you into?

Ehhhh? Now I'm the one confused.

fuck off ritsu, no one wants your autistic ass here

I'll write up a paper that shows you why alternative shitting is better than using that garbage toilet.

too bad he still has literal shit taste

speak english and maybe i'll tell you, sheesh

Everyday I think of midnight as the same day as the day before because I'm still awake

It's like you like spreading parasites or something.

At least I was smart enough to pass all my college math classes, whats that say about you bud.

We got rid of that useless u stuff when we got rid of the queen, unlike you lads.

Surprisingly I always sleep through midnight. Wake up at 2am more often then not.

So you can actually see it as a new day I guess.

Really makes you think

It'll totally work and will revolutionize how people poop!

Yeah guess so. That reminds me. Still don't have a damn definite schedule from work and its pissing me off at this point going in at random times.

Top men are way ahead of you there fam.

is it on train tracks?

Still uses a toilet my family.

More than train tracks, you can do it off ledges on the top of tall buildings, near power lines, while driving or even more!

ANYONE READY FOR ME:A GOTYAY TO COME OUT?

I like doing it on power transformers and in nuclear reactors. You should try that out sometimes.

It wont be as good as Fallout 4™ by Bethesda Software LLC.

it already is

Bullshit, nobody is as good as Todd "G-d" Howard.

I miss the early days of Toddposting tbh

Did you not see ME:A's superb animation?

Don't worry, Todd will come back. I think everyone got burnt out by the time Boston Salt Party 3.0 happened though.

Toilet shitter strikes again!
Known shower shitter "Huey" has tooken over another thread through his "alternative shiting technque" It's an impressive move; almost no user can survive it!
All of 4am will bow before this power soon enough.

HAIL THE SHOWER SHITTER!

Those are bullshots, the animations will get worse when the game comes out. Same for the character creator.

You aren't even the real huey.

Hello not Huey.

Ur face aren't real!

i too am this huey dude
i shit all over the place and hate genesis

Ok huey

I am in fact a fake Huey sent by the real Huey to pretend to be a fake Huey pretending to be the real Huey.

Its a compliment, you wouldn't be enjoying these free (You)s otherwise

My first thread in forever. I can't say it's any worse than usual.

It's St. Patrick's Day, the day where Hibernians all around the world celebrate the erasure of their pre-christian culture and genocide by a foreign people by ingesting the genetic weapon alcohol. Who /drunk/ here?

Fucking huey.

It's all going according to plan.

We shitposted too hard.

MORE SHITPOST

You made me do this.

CUT OFF MORE EARS

I don't have any more ear cutting.

More

Last one. I have more I'm not posting.

Video games or books. What's more important?

You could have prevented this.

Games, since you can make games out of books.

Does manga count as books?

Books. Fuck you niggers

I emplore you, good sir, cease this undue waifu abuse at once.

YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

I want to read some nationalist and tradition themed literature from /pdfs/ and video games stop me from doing that. That's why i am asking. Also a lot of books on nordic history and norse mythology.

How sad!

JUST DO IT.

I'm really itching to read a book on Andrew Jackson but I'm sure 99% of them will be kike propaganda so not sure where to start.

Such insolence I'd expect from halfchan, but perhaps you sir are a half man aswell. I've no stead for this. If not for the shield of print I'd have it out with you on the field of honor, whether by sword or fire or even fist would not deter me. But your confidence is assured only by your cowardice. Know this, that you sire do not know what it is to love, and likely never will!

Is that how you get the bible into communist countries?

It's too late for that.

There is literally nothing wrong with Communism.

Not on my board.

Communism will work.

>going to Toronto comicon tomorrow today
Someday, I will be the end of me.

(checked)
Wew why did you get fired?

Too bad It's never been actually tried before.

My boss told me to use up the paid vacation days I saved up because I have a shitton compared to the other employees and an incident happened at the college causing it to close for a week.

Next time it will we worked the bugs out.

What are you, a Catholic?

Do you have any money saved up? Could go on a comfy vacation

Or just like you know video games.

Missing one day. To be fair I was going to quit, but he fired me first.

Play video games you nerd.

It'll totally work when it's actually tried.

There's nothing wrong with asking angels who have skill in something for guidance, since G-d was the one who created them and leads them :^)

Catholics are the niggers of christianity tbh.

Why were you going to quit?

And comicons are shit, western garbage sucks.

On an unrelated note, I wish I was familiar with a Catholic church around my area. Would be neat to go and talk with a priest.

I'm practically a priest, what do you want to talk about?

Few hours, I already had decided that I would look for a better place.
Maybe, but it's still fun going to events with friends. Besides, I like some of the Western garbage.

Are you the confession user now?
I stole all the fellowship crackers and got drunk off the wine when no one was looking.

recommend me songs like this

nah, i think I'll just study and watch youtube videos and drink like a normalfag. I'm unfortunately in a period where no games are fun to me for some reason.

You ate much of Christ's body and drank much of his blood. What's the problem? You are overflowing with the Lord, child. Carry on.

Except that's redundant because God himself already has the ultimate skill in everything, and you're only missing out of you go for anyone else.

Only song you'll ever need.

Priest, Why does christ taste salty?

I FOUND HUEY!
Has that shower gotten cloged yet?

Don't worry about it.

Lick your flesh. Does it not taste salty? Was Christ not made flesh as we?

Pic related, He missed court because I was asking him things.

how to finish undergraduate dissertation in 48h

What if my flesh doesn't taste salty?

I'd be pretty upset if the fucking jews stabbed me after nailing me to some wood too.

You sicken me. Now G-d's going to have to deal with the legal fallout of not going to court multiple times.

If you can't recognize huey on sight you are an amateur.

请问如何在四十八小时内完成本科学位论文

Then you're likely a witch and must undergo the trials to save your soul.

Nigga i have a fucking list. It's all HUEY

None of it is Huey. Don't worry.

A-are you sure? I read the bible and i don't remember this being mentoned.

But it would only count in places where the Pope is taken seriously.

G-d wasn't very specific on these matters.

S-so y-you've asked him r-right? Is this really o-okay? will it hurt?

And so, mankind accidentally imprisoned God forever ever.

It's already happened once before, only man wasn't the one who did it.

But who would do such a thing?

A bad being. A very bad being.

And instead of God, it was your shower.

There's literally nothing wrong with shitting in the shower.

Mortal pain should not be your concern. If you float ye be a witch, if you sink, ye will drown, but your soul will be saved. Glory to G-d!

I agree. We must liberate the common man from the shackles of modern toilets, and instead embrace the power and freedom in showershitting.

I'm glad someone understands!

But there should be.

Being a Catholic is great!

Wrong.

Only the truly liberated can understand the higher forms of shitting. I dream of a world where the only thing more more free than showers is the man shitting inside them.

Give me shower shitting or give me death!

Death please.

Is there even an art as refined as shower shitting?

Too bad.

See

ya space cowboy

stay up all night

==fYHCJ NIGGERS=
==I HAT E ANIGEGER SI F ALLE NGIERS DORNT RIDEI ERBY TOTMRMORW I WLLA EkillL ALLT RHE NGIERRSAA HJAOLLEY SHTI LIEK SJLOOKA THR EFUCKING NIGER EAITNGIN HSIA WWATTRER AMLWON AND CFRIEADN CHINKEASN SAYIRNG WE WUZ KAGNZ N SHEEIT SAND W ENAWDDIND DUN UNFFING THE ASHJOUDL ALL BE SENT BACKT OF AAFRICAN FUCKING GNIGER S MUST DIE UNUKE AFRTEICAA NIGGERLAND BACK LIVES ADONT MATRTER A A A A A A A A A A AA A A==aaAA
AND KIEKAS FUCK THEMA TOTOO GREDY KIKEF UCKS THE HAOLCOAUST SHOAUIDKL HAVGE HAPPEND E NGIGER NKIKE NIGGE RKIKES FUCKING ENGIGERS THEYA LL ENEED TO DIEIIEIEIEIEIEIE NIGGER KIEKSAS WITH THAEOIR WATRERMELOAN GOYREIM SGHEKELS THRYA ELE NGIED TIOED E AND EMSDASNAD NGIERSA NIDTE DOEIA GOT FUCK DSASADNE IGGERS ALAERH IS NOT REREAL ALAHE NIEED SOT DIE GO ABHCK TO FUCKAIGNE GOATS AHEMDE
FUCK EINDAI TOO SATRIPP SHITTON ON THE STERRT AND THE SHOWARES OLIKE THAT PAJEET HUEYAA A ANGIEGR

this tbh

Probably Metroid Prime Trilogy.

I started reading Gunsmith Cats. Shame there isn't a video game that quite satisfies a thirst for both going /k/ommando while experiencing /o/utism.