QUALITY Thread

Show some games with QUALITY.

>>>/cuckchan/

But posting ass erect should be considered cheating, c'mon fam

the joke being that we've had this thread a million times but need more of it

Nice trips

Done.

New one.

You know what saddens me? That there are people out there who rigorously defend this game even after seeing all this trash. How can someone have such garbage opinions.

The saddest part is this game will actually get more sales due to the boost in publicity from the shitty animations than it would have otherwise.

One dude was whining about how the game wasn't bad only GamerGaters were making people think it was bad, and that the day one patch would fix all the issues. Then someone pointed out that the day one patch was already in the beta and, well, pic related.

Surely this is not the final product.

I hope the ending gets leaked soon. Another salt party would be great fun

I've seen someone say they'll patch the animations and faces later. He then proceeded to say we shouldn't shit on the game until those post-release patches come out, basically implying that a game shouldn't be released when it's finished.

To elaborate on that

This is Burch levels of cuckery.

I will welcome our new muslim overlords with open hands, at least they know how to rise man

I think we just found the cousin from that "grumpy dumpies" story

Bazinga Akbar.

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting. Even on fucking Twitter.

This makes it very obvious he's ironic

Wtf is wrong with america

2B everyday

This can't be a real person. Poe's law is fully in effect here.

Do you really think SJW's are this retarded?

They're sandwiched between the Northern Cuckolds and the South Tacoshitters. Do you really expect them to turn out normal?

Ye

If you explained to me everything that Brianna Wu did without me knowing who he was beforehand I'd probably react with 'This can't be a real person' too. These people, it's like they're tired of the human condition and have become parodies of it on a molecular level. Maybe this is what happens to a species when they have nothing left to fear but others of it's own species, a mental evolution to cull it's own species. Or maybe this is what the village idiots just became. Who knows? If civilization is dying better to die laughing than crying.