PlanetSide 2: After Autism Report Edition

Redditors keep moving, this is a Holla Forums man's outfit.

Server: Emerald (US East)
Faction: Terran Republic
Outfit: Spicy Spokes Serf Slayers [wwew]

When you apply, be certain you mention being from Holla Forums, otherwise your application will be rejected.

In the news…

Video documenting the entire tism storm will hopefully be done tomorrow in time for movie night. If not then it will be done Saturday for sure.

Other urls found in this thread:

ps2.fisu.pw/outfit/?name=wwew
psemulator.org
mirror.corenoc.de/digitalrivercontent.net/
pastebin.com/AgQR2U3M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

first for why are vs fem heavies so beefy bros?

people still play this shit?

So they can gently bully you into a romantic relationship

HA is God's chosen class and the MSW-R is his advocate.

Join The Enclave
Ops are 7:30pm EST Monday-Friday

Every time you post concept art landscapes I die a little inside, all these clean areas with distinguish landmarks and varied terrain that blend all together would make for a so much better experience.

Instead we have boring dirt roads, pebbles that can flip your sundi if you hit them just right, wonky hills that looks like was thrown there when they first made the map and then they never touched it again.

Remember to bully and ridicule the Enclave, they're online at 7:30PM every week.

Cause even alien-space-magic HRT can't change your bone structure?

That's the consequence of PS2 "continents" being floating islands. Out-of-bounds keeps you penned in, and all the minor facilities prevent terrain from flowing naturally. Higby said PS2's continents are larger than PS1's, but they sure as hell don't feel like it.

I want a small continent that has no vehicles honestly.

Those were called Battle Islands and they were a bad idea because they split the dwindling playerbase between people who wanted infantry-only fights on small maps and people who wanted combined-arms fights on standard continents. Also they replaced pre-existing continents that some people liked, like Oshur, Ishundar's more rugged twin.

I want mechs with melee weapons

I want a metagame with meaning and interesting class balance and fun vehicles and a map that's worth fighting over but if something was going to change it would have had to happen about four years ago.

I want classes removed or classes expanded more

one day I'll kill you and get into one of dem sweet webms

I killed a bunch of WWEW today on Indar outside the biolab, I died but I forget to whom

I remember standing outside the spawn and some LA, um, CeepsWWEW or something, and I saw the outfit name so I just stood there and he slowly drifted down shooting me the whole time, then I ended him with a single headshot from my bursters

I had forgot to hit record at the time

Oh! I died to MisterDaylight it says here

Again I forgot to hit record and lost like 2 hours of battle footage

we know, you guys pushed us back abit but then you buggered off someplace else and after fighting for abit more we took the point finally

that's not me sadly

Yeah there was a bigger battle going on outside quartz and you guys stopped attacking the outpost and were just holed up in the biolab, and not many certs in being trapped in a teleporter room

this is an aspect of the game which rather frustrates me tbh, no action has any real weight to it and going someplace else is just as valid as staying and holding ground

Well Biolabs unless its a 96+ vs 96+ not much happens, and there is no pushing forces, either you're camping or you're being camped

I mean shit, I went inside with my Max and I think I killed nearly 20 people defending B point and it was just me, one other max that couldn't aim and some drunk engineer who would show up every so often to kinda keep us repaired but doing a shitty job of it, then like 20-30 of you guys rushed it at the same time, then I got stuck in the teleporter you guys locked down and I went "Fuck it" and went to a battle where I could do something

It says here DonTrumpet also killed me once, again wish I was recording at the time

I love my new job.

Throwing tank mines on top of parked vehicles is great, you just know they'll move it eventually.

Protip:

Engineers can remove enemy mines with his repair tool

But if you put it underneath the vehicle they'll never know it's there :'^)

ALERT TO ALL SHITTERS OF [wwew]!

This weekend we are going to have a race on Indar! This race will involve everyone hopping on Harassers and drifting, battlebarding yurobeat and pissing off AODR as we race to the finish line.

The race itself will be reaching to multiple points along the map and then returning to the finishing line. (Think Burnout Paradise)

You will only need to be in the general vicinity of the waypoint for it to count.

You are allowed to have a passenger and a gunner however having one is not required. Any upgrades/weapons are allowed on your vehicle.

You are not allowed to fire at each other however friendly fire against everyone else is encouraged.

The prize will be memes and a fuck load of salt from everyone.

I will be recording it up high on my valk-chan and blasting yurobeat over Platoon VC so you won't run out of eurobeat if you're not by a battlebard.

I encourage everyone else to record and upload for a bideo I'll probably end up making as I'll have my recording audio muted and probably be really shit quality.

The race will begin on some time this Sunday. I will be arranging when we'll be starting with the outfit in-game.

Good luck you glorious fucks and make Brass-senpai proud!

In other additions:
- I will be playing a lot of the Redline OST as well since it's fucking good music. And this race is closer to Redline than Initial D
- I have the map completed. Call me a faggot in outfit chat and I'll supply the link. Reason why I'm not posting it on the thread is to avoid ledditors crashing our race.
- The day will be Sunday burger time (Monday for us britbongs and 'straylians) time is still TBD but will most likely be when we can get everyone on and when Indar's unlocked.
- You are allowed to ram each other. Just not fire at directly.
- We are not using flashes or any other vehicle. Only Harassers.

If you have any questions you can call me a faggot in outfit chat. I'm the only one who loves Valk-chan if it wasn't obvious enough.

I forgot to mention two additional things.
- The map are simply points. It is up to you how you reach them. You can take any route as long as hit them all in order.
- If you die you are out of the race. Good luck niggers. I might come up with a backup plan if everything goes to shit.

I thought it was supposed to be on weekend.
Monday is a no-go.

I don't mind changing it to Saturday if that's the case.

I was looking for that image too, thanks man.

Nobody looks on top of their sunder for mines though.

Autism.

a reminder that no matter what life throws at you, you'll never be as much of a autistic mess as 2fe6c1.

Guys, stop TROLLING him, he clearly doesn't care about being kicked from [wwew], this is just epic trolling.

I can't play, the last 24 hours my connection has been constantly bad, so much so now my phoenix's are imitating super mario bros ground hops

The great TE ladies and gentleman

It seems I am being fucked silly by the authoritarians.

15-0 TE

And I killed no WWEW

Today is a good day

I love flash infs, if they can't catch you unaware they're always such easy pickings

Is it wrong I like this song so much? It's supposed to be shitty parody rock but I love it

Nice cashmoney donation you git in there NCfriend

I find it wrong that someone non-stop post webms of the same cunt being an NC rockabilly shitlord MAX every fucking 10 minutes, but I'm sure opinions differ

Every so often I buy a 6 month membership as a good goy

I'm the shitlord max

Reminder to WWEW tonight if you join up with the TE zerg

Repair sunderers give the most cert turning, and for extra cha ching be a medic in it with triage and heal infantry around you as well

There is usually more repair sundee than ammo sundees around, how do they compare cert turning wise?

because it makes cucks like you salty as fuck
you're on the wrong website buckaroo

Gmod movie night is in about an hour, right?

yes

Ammo sunderers are only profitable if there is one around, if there is more than one around the person with the highest ammo rank gets the resupply ping, if they're equal rank then it's the person who is closest

Repair sunderers stack, so the more of you the faster repairs happen, and everyone gets certs whenever a ping "Cycle" is complete

Additional ranks of repair speed up how fast you get repair pings, just like the engineer repair tool

ayy whats going on
i called you a faggot after you killed me the other day but got no response
play with us again you asshole

From a purely jewing point, Rep is probably better, but from a utility point ammo sundies are so much better. You can always have an engineer move up with the tanks, but you can't have an ammo tower move.

Unrelated for the most part, but how do I make my own crosshair for this game to use with custom desktop logo?
I want a simple neon green circle with a dot in the center, but since I couldn't figure out how to make a circle outline in Gimp and Paint doesn't have transparency options, what do?

Reinstalling gmod now, I'll probably be a bit late since download speeds on steam are even shittier than normal. Any word on server info for that yet? Also is there anything besides gmod I'll have to download to do this?

For extra supreme salt, park your sunderer like this which keeps it hidden, allows you to set up an auto turret that always gets repaired and also repairs two of the guns upstairs depending on what stairs you stick it up on

Sorry I must have missed it in the heat of battle, you could always message me and tell me how much of a faggot I am

Sorry, FAWGET, this is planetside 2

Give me the colors you want and I'll do it for you

Sorry forgot video, also shows you how to get up the stairs if a sunderer is parked like that by just getting in and out of it

I sort of want it to be just like my crosshair in Reflex Arena.

How is this? or do you want it thicker?

A bit thicker would be nice, yeah.

here you go

Thanks a lot user, that's good.

Anybody else want a custom crosshair before I leave for a bit?

Make one about thicc spiders.

If you want to participate in the Gmod Movie night, add Fashy Goy on steam if you haven't already. If you have, send me a message over steam and I will invite you to whichever server we decide on. We will be starting in about 5 minutes. Be sure to bring your best memes.

That's pretty neat. Anyone interested in me compiling information on shooting mechanics for those new to PS2?

Thanks famalam.

76.17.133.30:27015 serb ip

cheers

Well, sure, but that engineer doesn't come with two basilisks, vehicle speed, and protection against infils. I've always found repair sundies to be more useful in supporting a vehicle force than ammo sundies (you can stack with your repair tool as well for extra survivability)–you won't be able to make use of an ammo sundie if you die before you can run out of ammo. The only time I actually look for an ammo when running Prowler or Lightning is when I'm shelling the shit out of a base.

What shotguns are good with buckshot rounds? The full-auto ones for every faction or the Baron?

You can stop there, none of them

Indeed, they're really not. But the pump shotguns are tremendously fun, esp with light assault. Guaranteed to generate salt.

Baron is one of the most accurate shotguns. For TR, the Uppercut is capable of one shotting all non HA classes if you land all the pellets. It does 700 or 800 with slugs. Generally, if you run with slugs you MUST ADS. You can't afford to miss the body shot. I don't know about the full autos though, but I imagine they can generate salt.

How do I do the cross hair overlay?

hehehe i got you into my redline meme its a pretty good movie

Aight so I decided to cave in like a bitch and get a new bellygun to wwew lads with.

Which is arguably more useful, zepher or duster?

i had so much fun learning how to play ss13 last night id rather play that then this
but im going to anyway since none of you assholes are on station

Whatever happened to the PS1 private server? Is it still being worked on?

zephyr is a nice infantry pounder if you can get over a group of pubbies running along the ground.

Well yeah but can I pound armor with it as well as with the duster, thats the question.

lub it up and shove it up your ass

how long do you niggers take to accept applications?

duster is probably better for passing runs but zepher allows you to shell from higher altitudes and is still quite strong against armor

there's no leadership on

Just gonna say that that Garfield shit was some esoteric autism and that the movie night was pretty fun.

If you havent been accepted in yet, show me a screenshot of your armory page with your name.

It's like they don't know they're still visible while cloaked.

Is it really that hard to see a shimmer?

infilshits used to be my primary cause of death and now they hardly touch me. You can literally spot the moment they are overcome with fear when they start taking rounds to the head when they were so sure a free kill was about to walk into his kill zone. Very few infilshits have been wary of the fact that some of their kdr farms might be able to see them.

on shitty rigs or monitors yeah its awful.

Not even joking, but if you max out your graphics they're very, very easy to see.

Does anyone have the webm of the autistic twitch streamer? name was srslydood?

I want to wear it while removing VS

Does anybody have a transcript of this?

This is just sad.

At least I'll blend in with the shitters while I try to play an uncerted MAX.

just spend 1000 certs to get a second pounder and you're set forever

Someone should post an update as soon as it unlocks.

Yup, took them just over an hour to cap Indar.

Yeah weird

Alright, I did it, but only for the autist's bit.

I have been on the Internet for over twenty years. Everything that I have learned—every thing I have learned, I have learned from memes. (Many people?) have tried to silence me. I have eaten them, and I have learned from them.

You. Uh huh. Think about them f-

[I'm fucking crying right now, man.]

Cry. Suffer.

[Please, someone tell him they're recording this.]

You're recording this? Awesome. That's great. I'm, I'm actually going to need a copy of this, because I'm going to send it to rad—???. I'm going to get a job, you see. I'm going to use you to make my own resume.

[Wait, so your resume is "oh, hey, I shitpost on the Internet for money?"]

…Yes.

??? I can draw laughter and ire from any man, woman, or child. That is my resume. To make you laugh, I think—

Do I need to…

I would like that. Like, a lot. I would love to go home.

[Oh, I'm sorry that I teamkilled you, mate.]

You're not sorry.

[I'm- I'm, I'm not.]

That's because you're incapable of being sorry. That's because you're incapable of being wrong. That's because you're incapable of seeing anything besides your OWN STUPID FACE. And all of you will look at— the (pencil?)—you will look at your own face. As you attempt to insult me, you're looking at yourself, when you're laughing.

You know what's sad? Your so-called bastion of free speech. You banned me. You banned me from—you banned me. You fucking banned me from Holla Forums. Congratulations.

You… You cannot ban… free speech… b-bastion. Oh, SUPREME. How supreme your theatre of exhibitions—

…Bastion—is a farce box… echo chamber… farce.

There is nothing in your lungs but your own (fart?)

[Ever consider suicide?]

I understand. What? Yes, what? I've conquered those feelings every time because it's far more fun to watch YOU.

(Seer…?) the intricate… (intermittent) Disgust me. Disgust me. (???) Alright. You would love to have one thing to attack me with, but you have not—

[Evanescence - Wake Me Up]

in a shower, (???) that I have to wash away. But you, your laughter, your words, they mean nothing. Sleepy. No-nothing. But… nothing. (???)

I won't remem- I won't even remember you in ten minutes from now.

[Oh, well I'll remember you, buddy.]

Yes, you will. Yes, you will. I will be your last… I will be… I will be the shining moment of your life. When your life interacts with mine by tomorrow, I won't even know your name. I won't even remember you; I won't even remember any of this. Mm.

You have nothing to offer me. You have everything to lose. (Despite???) If… I gave to you, pearls to swine… at disgusting creatures. You would love for me to use anything beside words. You would love to be right about—well guess what, guess what, you're wrong. You're very wrong about everything else.

I haven't heard a single thing that you were right about, and if you were right about—

Stating the current situation doesn't address anything that I stated to you. You have nothing. So I would like a copy of my resume, pretty please. I would like my work—I would like my work—I would like compensation for my efforts—I would love—GIVE ME MONEY.

[I think someone's doing it.]

Yeah. You got this recorded? Because I need… (unintelligible) recording my voice to send to some people who will make me some money. Unlike you, who will make… nothing. I would love, love, love to make some money off this—insulting you worms.

[Is he still here?]

Yeah, I'm still here. Yeah. What other kind of shit do I have to say? Come on. Come on. Come on. What else do you have? You have nothing.

Post it in the thread. Post it in the thread, I don't give a fuck. I'll just save it. Give me a resume to send around. I really need one. If—

Yeah, that's right. That's right. We're gonna get me—we're gonna get me some fuckin' money. Do you understand that? You're gonna give me money. That's what you're gonna do. You're gonna make me wealthy. Do you understand me? I'm gonna spend it. I'm gonna spend it. I'm gonna… spend it. On secrets. It's a SECRET. (giving mic a blowjob) …You won't get to know what I'm gonna spend that money on. It's a secret.

I mean, you think that I don't… sit around and shitpost all day on imageboards for the past ten years. Think that I wasn't there on those imageboards with you, you fuckin' idiots?

the game is nothing but a grind for everyone involved it's a sorry state which only panders to autists and whales

Point is, people are dumb for wanting longterm consequences when the game has so few continents and victory can be so swift. You'll quickly learn what it was like the day in PS1 when TR's spawns stopped working and the empire was effectively killed off permanently until the devs intervened.

Let's just not change anything and hope that things improve.

Tebran here. Would be making webms if intel's quicksync wasn't broken and didn't make my PC freeze. And I can't sacrifice performance because it's already shit. I did do a bunch of shit that fits the kind of webm i post, but didn't record any of it.

There is no fucking way this is real

I can help you with anything OBS etc

Wwew lads.

Nice parking Ace!

Clearly the prowler needs to be nerfed.
On the topic of nerfed, I hate the AA now. It's completely useless against anything.
Fucking airchavs.

It feels like they made the MAX flak cannon shell travel speed a lot slower, I can't hit anything anymore unless I aim ahead a ton. I swear it wasn't like this last year.

You'll actually have an easier time shooting down airchavs with a Gorgon than you will with Bursters or any dedicated AA gun in general.

What does airchavs even mean?
When I need AA I just use heavy with a lock on launcher. 3 shots to take them out, sure, but still fairly effective for scaring them off for a few good minutes.

Airchavs are the dedicated air shitters who constantly pull air with maxed out gear and just pad their K/D to hell and back. If they aren't in Sythes, they're in Libbies one shotting everything with the Dalton and seemingly ignoring everything you shoot them with.

Those faggots.
God I hate them, I wish anti-infantry air weapons were removed.

They're not going to get rid of them, because otherwise they'd lose a shitload of players.

Of course they wouldn't, all the BR 120 airshit faggots would cry so much.

Daybreak needs to keep generating all of the money they're making from them though. Otherwise they'll never be able to feed Wrel!

Yup

Also other user is right, if you want to kill air units just use gorgons, at least they can hit shit

Bursters have the effective range of a grenade toss

God, I remember the days where I would get endless hackusations because I could clear the entire airspace around TI Alloys, including all of the crown with just my Max because I could lead targets so well

Now you're lucky if you can hit moving air targets at 150m

All it means is that I'm upset I dumped the 2000 certs into them along with the handful levels I threw into lockdown. At least lockdown can be used for other weapons, but still.

Off topic, but does anybody else have the video open inline and also on a new tab whenever you click on one?

Try resetting the 'Expand videos inline' option. I still can't save original filenames without it fucking up if the filename is too long, but these things happen to a site where the only guy working on it would rather throw useless shit on the front page than fix problems.

Is the pounder supposed to shred MAX units lightning fast? Seems like it is. I guess it's because they're dumb and don't use flak armor.

Didn't work for me, I already tried it but thanks for responding

It LOOKS like pure sex. Has anyone here bought it?

Which Auraxium Jew weapon?

The Carbine, NSX Tanto.

It's what it's known for. The Pounders are the best AV MAX weapons going because they're so incredibly versatile.

Only tested them in VR, they feel semi-like the NC guns.

I think you set him on fire.

I think he just tried to land and took a header into the ground

We'll never know I guess

This on the other hand…..

The fuck? Holla Forums is fucking wacky, I meant to pick this one

Hey NCBro what Outfit are you in anyways?

None, cause I hate faggots telling me to redeploy every 20 fucking seconds

GUYS REDEPLOY TO THE WARP GATE

OK NOW JUST WAIT HERE FOR A LITERAL FIFTEEN FUCKING MINUTES DOING FUCK ALL, HEY GET THE FUCK TO THE WARP GATE OR I'LL FUCKING KICK YOU FROM THE OUTFIT

Yeah, no, fuck that shit

I've been in shitpost platoons where we run around spouting memes and we've won most engagements

NC command is a bunch of literal retards

Just like TR command.

What TR command? I can't remember the last time I saw Orders text in the chat window

Leader chat is usually just AOD telling each other that it's better to go from one side of the map to the other and any dissenting opinion should be removed. A lot of the time you'll get something like [ORDERS]Get off the Biolab {faction} is getting close to our {base} or Buzzcut trying to get everyone to join TE.

BCP's always been a huge fuckup

He got tired of being a piece of shit in other games where people didn't carry his ass and he'll run around with his personal two squads of medics and engineers as always

They have a genius plan that'll totally work. TE is planning on outbidding the whales to "make the game better".

Do you guys even PLAY planetside anymore? I remember joining before and the platoon (clan or whatever) list was nearly empty.

What days do you usually play if you do?

I just dont want to join again to an empty platoon, it gives me feels

It's fun listening to his autism, but by god, he's been out of the game for long, the old tactics and strategies that propelled the Enclave isn't working when they are constantly getting fucked by HIVEs and locking the continent, and TR has been nerfed to the point their "Overwhelming Fast Assault" shit isn't working as much as they like to admit now, but still, wondering why they thought of coming back to this dead game abandoned by Gaybreak.

You're most likely to find people on after 3pm EST. Use ps2.fisu.pw/outfit/?name=wwew to see how many people are on.

Fucking brilliant, that is.

Buzzcut uses it once in a blue moon, everyone else gave up because

They'll adapt or die, that's where TR is at. Our fun shit has been nerfed like no other, but I trust they'll realize there are still ways to abuse the fuck out of the few options we have left.

was that their confirmed plan then and not just speculation

There was the one screencap of one post in their forums where someone said to get subscriptions out the ass.

it was a rather open interpenetratable indication of their plan

For all we know it could have been a shill from Daybreak trying to get more money.

aye man

I wouldn't worry about it though, it's no big deal.

it will be if it is as we assume and it need works

that was fast

Dammit I don't come to these threads for nostalgia.

I do use OBS. Another issue i have with recording is how OBS doesn't have proper replay buffer yet. I can only use simple mode and It won't let me properly configure x264 or the hardware encoders. It's the only thing keeping everyone from jumping from classic to studio but the developers apparently don't care.

AA is more for making airchavs fuck off and then killing the odd noob who doesn't run away once you start blasting him.
I fucking dumped 2000 certs on the bursters yesterday because i hadn't heard of the nerfs. I only have 2300~ certs now. I should've spent that cash on sunderer and prowler upgrades.

What if your name is actually the source of their inflamed backsides.

Every time I've killed him he's been in a Marauder harasser.

what the fug. Is the european infrastructure that good?

Here's something to make you feel more shit.
I am on a 4G stick, I don't even have cable connection.

Wow its nothing

I mean, it could be worse. You could be having problems with a good game.

I just wanted to play video games, not getting the run around and then getting told that it wasn't their problem EVEN THOUGH IT CLEARLY FUCKING IS, THOSE FUCKING KIKES

Try updating your videocard drivers, which should update your soundcard drivers

It sounds like PS2 can't see your audio out

I did update everything, that's pretty much what that entire week between me and support was,

I know
I'm going to be a huge weeb and farm the NSX weapons for the Kabuto

Electro-pencil some praises to the Omnissiah on the case?

have you tried defragging your hard drive?

have you tried sacrificing a toaster to the machine spirit?

A katana sidearm would be pretty fun.

This, you have to please the Machine God.

Holy shit I knew the heavy was overpowered but now that I gave up on being a medic and started maining heavy, I thought it would make me figure out I was overreacting but no, it's much more overpowered than I thought.
Heavy players are the scummiest there are holy shit I got the best weapon in game, a win button and a way to deal splash damage.

You can counter a heavy with 1 or 2 good LA with shotguns.

my ip changed
You just went full retard.

ALERT TO ALL SHITTERS INTERESTED IN THE RACE!

Sorry guys but I think I'm going to have to delay the race until next week. I've got a lot of shit on my plate for the next few days and I've been really unable to hop in-game for the past couple of days because of it. Also this event has been pretty shittily put together. I'll give you pros the map now if you all want to start it without me. I'll probably make another one if we're pushing it back to next weekend.

They're still working on it yeah, they changed to a new website called psemulator.org and are currently working on synching players so combat can actually happen.

ACTUALLY NEVERMIND, PLAYER SYNCHING IS FUCKING LIVE SINCE YESTERDAY LEMME CHECK HOW IT WORKS BRB

wanting to play video games?why you entitled little shit beg forgiveness from the glorious developers and end thyself

How good of an idea is a battle flash? I want a vehicle I can move fast in and deal some damage to infantry/killsteal vehicles with.
My idea is M40 Fury + Autorepair + Scrapper Chassis + Scout radar.
For all of it I need about ~1.2k certs, I have half of that collected.

unless you pick your engagements autistically then a harasser with a vulken is still going to do a much better job then it will

Unforgettable moments with the New Conglomerate.

I'll admit I've fallen through that bridge before, but fuck me if I could've known about something that shows up at two (?) bases in the whole game.

Well no biggie, we got plenty of time to organize and prepare a nice playlist for the Big Indar race.

on hossin of all places

There's one on Amerish I believe.

But I can't solo move and shoot with an Harasser and I don't have anyone else to shoot or drive for me.

Speaking of Heyoka Chemical Lab

The LMGs are so fucking inaccurate though. I mean they're not bad weapons but the raidus gives me strokes

do you ask on VC?

I think?

It is the unrepentant killwhore class that's ruining the game, yes

Only when hipfiring. When ADS'ing they're assault rifles with less damage drop-off, less bullet drop and higher bullet velocity, and with the big mag as the cherry on top.

maybe for the VC and NC

playing TR heavy is suffering unless you're using the MSW-R. I don't know the whole story but what I never understood was why

but then

TR empire mechanics are leftover from the first game where they worked because the TTK was universally high. They don't work in a game with such a low TTK that values alpha damage and headshots so much. TR weapons are effectively DoT weapons in a game that favors burst.

Make a full layout faggot of a track we have to follow with splitting paths for each starting warpgate you didnt define which was which well enough

there's no track, it's just hitting them way points

reeeeeeeeee

What distance from the way point counts?

DoT?

~

huey didn't say

damage over time

Think I might have stumbled onto something for the invariable grinders on points; if you go engineer, take a rifle with a smoke launcher, you can spam smoke like shit. Fire enough smoke and you can block most enemy's line of site.

Drew some shitty tracks for hitting those waypoints starting at different warp gates with varied tracks so they don't all look the same.

user, Scandinavia and Eastern Europe have better connections to the US than burgers between each other in the same country.

delet this

I'm going to try this one more time but do any of these the reason that sound doesn't play.

Everything works except for instant action, respawning, and equipment terminals.
So, it's in a fairly unplayable state right now.

Yeah. Still, they can synch players, meaning they can synch everything else without having too many problems at a much faster rate which was what was roadblocking them a few months go. And you can now explore the world with your TR squaddies and shoot VS scum out of Ishundar again.

Once I get into the outfit you can gun/drive my harasser all you like. It's pretty fucking kitted and I'll show you the ropes.

Okay nice bits and all but what weapon do you recommend for TR Heavy then? MSW-R? Some NS alt?

Spectacular .webm but you might want to lower the resulution to get them there bits per pixel up.

Please

You've got some major problems, nigger.

Generally agreed upon that MSW-R, TMG-50, and CARV are the best TR LMGs. The NS one is good too, especially if you can get headshots due to its accuracy

source?

Posting the better version since everyone is posting random ones.

Which is why I always go around with night vision, which ignores smoke

Have you ever installed an audio driver like realtek?

Pretty sure it doesn't anymore, lad.

Yes it does

They changed Thermals to not highlight people but not NVs.

Guess I got false intel.
Still, I never see smokes so doesn't matter to me.

Back when I had a nvidia gpu.

goat tier
msw-r
tmg-50
butcher

good tier
t32 bull
t16 rhino if you can aim
t9 carv

meh tier
t9 carv s

Which one?

I'm going to need the full page of that, user, and it better not have meme fetishes.

ns-15m2
honestly goat tier as well. one of the best lmgs going. also the only lmg in the game to sport 0.75 ads movespeed.

You might want to try installing one.

It didn't stop them It just didn't load them for the game
I don't know how this works. Out of the hundreds of games from steam ,GOG and mmo's why is it that this one is fucked

this will make it easier

not my webm

Now this just aint fair.

I just wanted to make certs, but dick comes first.

You think you'll only search for one? Guess again!

Tried to and it didn't show up. Im starting to think that the cause of all this is the fact that battleeye isn't loading what listed in here
If thats the case then in a few weeks, ill upgrade my rig's hardware and software with windows 10

4th image didn't show up

I know it's nowhere near the fastest but jesus christ what a difference

Unless i'm getting hinted to try the full page for the artist, i'm not interested in your images related ayynon :^)

Also have you installed SP1 for WIN7 I assume that you are using.

yeah i have SP1

saucefags really do deserve no mercy

what the fuck is this?
can't go to either continent and there are like 30 people in VR

Nigga, that's fucking gay

Well, fine, if you want to play it like that.
Happy now, bigot?

No

Have you tried connecting a device?

Also reinstall Windows 7 if you're going to take drastic action.

I think I lost the CD while I was moving

Burn a cd with a copy:
mirror.corenoc.de/digitalrivercontent.net/

If you guys go on connery right now the VS built a bunch of glitched invincible walls and they basically kept the NC on the other side like mexicans. IT's fucking hilarious.

Forgot screencaps.
Anyway i took these pretty late, that was after people gave up and started moving away. There was an armor column shelling the walls from all the way to the vehicle spawner at quartz. Some dude later decided to ram a galaxy into the wall, since debris do so much damage. He didn't blow up and then a scythe got the galaxy.

You're a fag.

White Eagle did nothing wrong.

Killed a max with the default shotgun by unloading 2 magazines into it. I'm starting to wonder if I have picked the wrong class by setting my sights on the butchar LMG

How many people do that? Especially the free players

Headshots still deal extra damage against MAXes, so if you have a decent weapon, you can shit all over them. At least shotguns can be picked up by almost everyone and there's one or two with a cert price of 650.

I kind of feel sorry for him. I was using the jetpack to fly over him and he couldn't turn around fast enough so I keept doing it till he started running away. Then I shot him in the back.

rip

I think most people pick it up, don't know the bases and get killed a lot. It's a highly active class with constant positioning and careful consideration of exposure. I generally do better while playing it

can one of you fuckers add me to the unit again ign wakasagihime

i thought i was in the wrong unit and quit out of it an hour ago

It's just an oversight, people will be banned soon enough.

How does the special black camo for the rare weapons directive looks on NC soldiers anyways?
Does it, for example, take away just the blue, leaving gold plates?

Probably not, but you can get the Blacked versions that are the good goy edition of specific guns to do that.

It's magic behind the front lines.

tbh smh wth oni-fam

Nice reading comprehension there.

Keep crying.

The other reading that could be made is that you meet a VS sniper and he didn't kill you and neither did you kill him, and that would never fucking happen.

There always could be the "crazy" VS player.

The only time NC isn't fighting TR is when the suits give trillions dollars to them via a bonus check to fight VS.

pastebin.com/AgQR2U3M

I just put this together in a bit of searching. It has useful info for any of our new players to PS2. Next thread OP should include this in there.

Might be a good idea to do a short write up of vehicles and classes if your guide creation autism is kicking in.

ULTIMATE POTATO GUIDE FOR POTATO PLAYERS 1080p REMASTERED

This handy guide will show you how to get 30-60 FPS on 8 years old hardware be sure to inquire nacho as to what constitutes as 8 years old hardware

1) Your UserOptions.ini should look like this:

[Rendering]
OverallQuality=-1
GraphicsQuality=1

I was going to do something like that along these lines but I figured it'd be insulting to people who know how to play those classes as I only really know how to engi

Engie and Medic follow similar paths, so habits you picked up as an Engie main should hop over easily enough. It gets rough when you're an aggressive Infilshitter using the scout rifles.

It's not FXAA by the way, it's Edge AA

I've auraxed 3 out of the 4 scout rifles needed to finish the highest level directive, and it's a huge pain in the ass, as infiltrators have less health and shields than everyone else. Don't forget that all but the SOAS-20 exist in this really shitty zone that they're too shit to be used in cqc because you can just pick up an SMG and have the fire rate to actually combat people well, and they're too shit at range because the furthest you can go out is 6x and they can't be reliably used past 4x because only the AMR-66 can unlock ammo. They're very much a 4x-foregrip-compensator weapon you pick up while in a Tech Plant/Amp Station or in another area where you can flank a vast majority of your fights. They work wonders as a DMR or a squad "support" weapon, but the only real way to make them work is if you're constantly flanking. Of course, you can just grab the Commissioner, Stalker cloak and the instakill knife and be a flaming faggot, but I'd like to avoid that if at all possible.

wow. after so long of playing aggressive with the less durable loadout i just memed on every nigger. what a rush. god the butcher is so fucking good too

Never too late to embrace freedom, anons.

anyone got NCbros crosshair overlay saved?

Computer is fucking up. Looks like a reinstall of windows 7 is what I got to do. Now to decide whats going to come with me and to sort 13,000+ different files.

Play this.

this is why you have your OS on its own physical drive

Hey NCanon, I saw you while we were fighting in the Biolab while I was playing on NC. Dude you're hammy a shit.

delet this

Fuck, I meant as, not a.

But was I good ham?

I'd say your ham was pretty good.

I was playing Freedom Force beforehand

thanks lad

If i was that guy i'd fucking do it and smile for the camera.

Get paved.

TR, I am disappoint

what are you disappoint in?

Also, this is important:

There has been observed a trend recently of butthurt tranu players to switch on their alts and blow up every friendly sundie in a push.

Ive seen 3 or 4 sundies today myself with 3 friendly mined placed under them. If you see this shit make a screenshot and report them ASAP for some additional salt when they lose their grinded up characters.

TR was larping NC today. Every zerg got rekt and every continent lost.

NC should check behind their couch then

new thread when

Are you, by chance, playing with TE? That shit is standard fare if so. Buzz triggers them to such a degree that teamkillers come crawling out of the woodwork.

Man, go shill for that shit on NC or Vanu instead of trying to cannibalize from your own faction in their own thread.

idk what you're on about m8.

I ain't advocating joining TE, just saying buzz triggers the leddit/goon cucks something fierce. He's also a tremendous asshole whom you probably don't want to actually interact with.

The correct answer is to enjoy the drama he creates, but ignore him and his outfit entirely. Above all else: try not to get sand in your vagina (you've already fucked this part up).

Just making sure. Also new thread when

It's been in the fucking rules for years now, and even one of the vols showed up last thread shitting on you.

im beginning to hate the TR the most out of any of the factions.

Blame the fact that TR is more or less built upon zergs due to the faction trait being "fill the air with bullets and hope enough lands to kill" and get slapped with so many nerfs it gets to the point where zergs are the only real way TR can do anything. Just like the Imperial Guard.

someone post the micspam guide for a wannabe battle bard

I have this one.

Seems kinda complex tbh. Back in the early days of DayZ, I'd set my laptop next to my desktop, run aux from the laptop's headphone jack to my soundcard's line in, and used VAC to tie it all together. Mic and line in went to a virtual device that was set as my default input. Then I'd micspam bandit radio constantly.

No its definitely some alts doing that.
Enclave would blow up sundies to replace them, these fags just blow up sundies and log off.

it's the same shit, just virtual

Good effort, whoever that engie was at Crimson Bluff.

made these over 900 hours in MSpaint

also this

I got this set for mine if anyone else uses Mb5 as their universal ptt key and has scroll lock as the mic key trigger.
SetTitleMatchMode, 2XButton2::Loop { If A_Index = 1 Sleep, 500 GetKeyState, State, XButton2, P If State = D Break Send {Scrolllock Down} }Send {Scrolllock Up}Sleep, 500Return

Also remember with VAC that you can add more than just 1 line. You can sort different audio channels whatever you want them to be as well as label different lines. I recommend using a line as a feed all then adding a hard loop through windows sound properties.
You can also use the audio repeater tool that comes in VAC, you'll find it in the program files folder.
Oh and having a player setup works well- put all your meme songs in one playlist.
If anyone knows of a good soundboard software please post- I would like to get something to spam sound effects ontop of the music.

and now in white