What's some new or relatively new games I can play on a 10 year old laptop with a Core2 Duo?

What's some new or relatively new games I can play on a 10 year old laptop with a Core2 Duo?

MGS5
EDF
Mainline musou
A bunch of vita ports like god eater or senran kagura

Possibly Terraria

I doubt any of those games will run at a playable speed. Some won't even run well on modern mid-range laptops due to trash optimization.

Baldur's Gate 1/2 or Icewind Dale 1/2 Enhanced Edition
No One Lives Forever 1/2 (now available for free online)
Jagged Alliance 2 (1.13 patch)
Wizardry 8
Brutal Doom
PSP or DS emulator (if you can handle it)

you didnt even specify your gpu

morphblade
5mb

Nvidia Quadro FX 570M it has 128MB of vram

Any game made before 2004 and 8/16/32 emulators

You can run up to 2006-2007 gaemz on lowest settings

Tibia

Llama vs harry

How willing are you to use possibly malware laden homebrew optimization patches?

Xanadu Next

You should have no problem running either Tetris Blitz or Stick Figure Badminton 2

DX11 and 64bit, probably would'nt work like most weeb ports.
Mordheim should work since it works on my 12 year old toaster. 2D indie games like underrail should work too.

Ziggurat
Killing Floor
Enemy Territory Quake Wars
Risen
Rabi-Ribi
Soldat
Valdis Story
Shawntey

Ziggurat runs like shit.

Works fine on my thinkpad with integrated graphics, but I turned the graphics to low.

For what purpose? Old games and mods/community content for them will last you longer than you will spend playing videos games in your life. Failing that if puzzle games centered around automation and engineering sound cool take a look at Zachtronics.

Novelty. You quickly realize there's virtually nothing new though.
Not if you've been a neet.

I really fucking hate these fags who shit on old PCs like this. In 2004 we had half life 2 and unreal tournament 2004 running on even shittier graphic cards. You can run games like Gothic 2 on that, Morrowind, Ground Control, Quake Wars, Need for speed Hot Pursuit 2, and a ton of old games. You don't need an nvidia 2XMEGAquadro to run most games before 2007

Have you played Freespace 2, Silent Storm, Jagged Alliance 2, Total Annihilation, Rising Zan, Blade of Darkness, Thief, the myriad of mods for Half Life1/2, Quake3, UT2004 et al?
Older games keep surprising me more than newer games to be honest.