Halo Online Holla Forums Game Night

This thread is being made the day before the "official" gamenight because troubleshooting is fucking cancer so why not get it out of the way? Post your issues or complaints now and get this done for tomorrow.

What the fuck is it?

Halo Online is a free shooter developed by Russians and Jewsoft but then the code was stolen and a bunch of faggots then made a program called ElDewrito so you can play it for free.

What kind of specs do I need?

Minimum Requirements:

Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo E6600 (or AMD equivalent)

Memory: 4 GB of RAM

GPU: Nvidia GeForce 9600 GT (or AMD equivalent)

Storage: 4 GB of HD space

Keyboard or Gamepad: Keyboard works fine but if you want to be a faggot you can use a gamepad

Retard Instructions

Step 1. Download Latest Version

mega:#!M4VkzCJb!Y2JwWIrAPm8yHVyxWImU4asq23uQoY7GWFFWLHWEg3o (Full Version)
mega:#!05kEGBBA!f-CGZGqPhPDwXvW-M4vCg0FpbxUWDoxGs8y_JcxcXWU (Torrent)

Step 2. Extract zip file

Step 3.Run DewritoUpdater.exe (If it isnt working you need NET .4.5.2 microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=42642)

Step 4. Set up your Settings and Character

Step 5. Hit Play

Step 6. Select Server Browser then find the name of the server you want join, it might take a few seconds to load in but worse case hit the button again until your in.

Step 7. Play

Who hostfags and what happens if the hostfag killed himself how do I host a server

JoJo usually host however nothing is stopping anyone else from doing it themselves incase of overflow

JoJo Hosting Times: 3PM EST - 11 PM EST FROM FRI (17th) - SUN (19th)

If he or other hostfags are dead then you must

How do I add maps/gamemodes if I am a host?

>Download files here my.mixtape.moe/actawr.zip

I fucking hate Halo 4 and I want to change the game with mods

THEY MADE IT REALLY EASY NOW , JUST INSTALL FMM

Foundation Mod Manager (github.com/Clef-0/FMM/releases/tag/v1.20)

Required Mods

All of these are on Downloadable Mods Tab so make sure to have them checked and downloaded

Enhanced Forge ONLY ONE YOU DO MANUALLY AFTER USING FMM (drive.google.com/file/d/0B5CrWN2Bm6nxWE13N3F1T0FlSUk/view)
FlatGrass
Lockout
Station

THIS IS HOW IT SHOULD SOMEWHAT LOOK LIKE my.mixtape.moe/sbdzhx.PNG & my.mixtape.moe/ojoqpp.PNG

Why are picking Gaylo, the game that ruined the FPS genre?

Because when your around friends and autists it can be fun, you can still have fun you fucking nigger.

Pastebin template incase we have another dead jew: pastebin.com/YXgeY2g5

Other urls found in this thread:

eldewrito.github.io/update/0.5.1.1/HUD Mod Fix.zip>>12157038
halo2vista.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=33&t=3820
vicelio.thefeeltra.in/
mega.nz/#!PNdBiR6D!HtA1JHy2U1PQzDhGrOILH2wToYqez-jJ_YjJuSQGh3c
halo2vista.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=3819
mega.nz/#!DAtxARbT!Gxt8dhH90lrtg1seqOkGdhMv4VTUeihbRi0Wf69QxYA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Dumping some WebMs

Halo? More like HELL NO.

I'm busy fam

Dont be a fucking mook your arts unfinished just like your life, finish them both.

bruh, I'm the greatest fuckin artist on the face of the fuckin planet, not cus I got the talent but because my art dick burns so brightly the sun is motherfucking jealous. THE SUN. JEALOUS OF MY FAT GREASY ART DICK

ARTFAGS ALL AROUND WISH THEY COULD TASTE THE PRECUM FROM THIS IRISH SAUSAGE.

NUKKAH I'M NO.1
NUMERO UNO
EVERY NIGGA WANNA BE ME, SO SHUT YOUR FLORIDIAN CRACK ADDICT ASS UP BEFORE I ROLL ON UP LIKE A HURRICANE ON YOUR ASS NIGGA

Go build a railroad you fucking mick and install the game when you aren't getting blown up with the gooks.

I love how this game came to be.

Does it have rainbow road?

Guess you got that computer out of the gas chamber finally?

nvm

This is off topic, but does Halo 2 run well natively on Windows 7? Thats the only Bungie developed Halo game I havent played yet, I'm tempted to get it from IGG and look for a crack.

I need an alternative host, MEGA's got terrible bandwidth limits.

I have to go for about an hour, but when I get back I can try.

Fucking finally.

This doesn't run well enough to play on my laptop RIP

Holla Forums is as organised as ever I see.

Can you just post the torrent magnet?

Was the second link not obvious enough?

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:f7c9923cc06a5385c40fedf37b9f1ad560988462&dn=ElDewrito_0.5.1.1_Release.zip&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3a6969&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.leechers-paradise.org%3a6969&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3a80&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fopen.demonii.com%3a1337

Does anybody want to try a test sever, or should we wait to try tomorrow, since Battlefront 2 is taking the spotlight?

There's been a Holla Forums server up for months that everyone forgets about, even JoJo.

Why wasn't it up today?

Because it's not "Holla Forums plays Halo" so it's not infested by kids obsessed with secret club.

I hit the bandwidth limit trying to direct download.

I know about Dio's server, I mean I didn't see it on the server list.

I never knew Mega had a download cap, I thought it just stopped you from direct downloading big files.

If enough people respond to this thread, I'll try to host right now.

I'm setting my install up right now.

Just about ready.
Protip, if anyone tries to install the Halo 3 HUD and it crashes, you need this: eldewrito.github.io/update/0.5.1.1/HUD Mod Fix.zip>>12157038

I guess it isn't happening.
For next time, do most people use the Halo 3 models, or the default models?

It's entirely client side, so do whatever looks best. I assume JoJo will try tomorrow afternoon.

I know, I wanted to design my character around what more people were using.

So are you going to host this time or will you just disappear without a fucking word again?

I'll host now if enough people respond to this post. Still not JoJo though. Just be aware that my connection might be shit, we'll find out when it comes time.

Great. I really don't give a shit who hosts as long as there is a server up more than once a year. watch as Jojo suddenly claims to "almost be ready" when enough people show interest then fucks off for 5 more months

I've never had that problem with JoJo. Only once or twice did he call it off for not enough people, and even then we started it up the next day.

Do we not have a server? Is Dio going to have to save JoJo's ass for the nth time again?

It seems so.

Either way, it is I, Dio, and I come to you with a server that doesn't require a high schooler to attend to it! All you have to do is find the server on the list, type in what map you want to play, and go!

Do I need to install the mods to play it?

Nope. Straight up vanilla, you don't need any of JoJo's mod shit to play it. Just hop in and have fun.

How is my Serval-chan

I'm ready to go.

Two people in the party.

Im at 46% so I can be there in 20-30 mins, late 9pm.

Got about 5-6 now.

I would have put a up a server a while ago, why the fuck won't people just post in the thread?

It's slowly filling up, just need more players is all.

Try the torrent if the mega is too slow.

Im at 91% so I wont bother. Though my speed is supposed to be 100mps but my download speek is only 900kbs. ISP suck so much.

8 players now

All I get is a black screen when I hit play game.

Serb name?

Actually it says Dio's server is running on a different version. And I cant join.

you got v0.5.1.1?

Yes.

Post picture of the launcher.

Did you run dewritoupdater? Using any mods?

11 players

Look up Project Cartographer. I'm following it and if there's enough want for it I'll do some hosting to take a break from hosting the HCE stuff as fun as it may be.

HAHA time for FRIENDS

I'm swamped though with work but I may swing into H:O

Forgot to add that I have no mods at all. Just got the mega file in OP's link.

One of the cfg files might need to be deleted so it can generate it again, don't remember which one though. Check the reddit

Oh wait, it might by the dewrito.json

too many spics

Want me to delete it?

You can try it.

Also,
Dio you are a faggot.

Nah didnt work.

The way these spics use reddit tier shit like "xd" and ">.

I'm not sure where to find this setting, I've never had this issue come up before.

We can take of that real fast

Finally a real map is on. Now we just need to kick the spics and we're golden.

Jo please come back and kick the spics.

Do I try to download it again?

Try the torrent instead, should download faster.
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:f7c9923cc06a5385c40fedf37b9f1ad560988462&dn=ElDewrito_0.5.1.1_Release.zip&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3a6969&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.leechers-paradise.org%3a6969&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3a80&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fopen.demonii.com%3a1337

I'll be putting a password on the server, password is 8ch so we don't have tacos to deal with.

anything goes as long as it's not spics

But now its empty.

very peaceful spic free vidya

Well this is fucking weird. Now I'm getting the same glitch that the other guy was, even though I was just in the server a minute ago.

Still the same problem happens.

Yeah I tried that torrent one and no luck.
JUST

Opened FMM, hit "apply mods" with no mods selected (already had no mods on, but did it for good measure), and I was able to reconnect. Maybe try this >>12166238

Just keep restartinf until it works?

bump

6 genuine anons atm

bump

halo2vista.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=33&t=3820

Leaving this here. The future for not shit Halos looks bright

bump were lonely

Come bump with us

Probably should clear up that
SERVER IS DIO'S VARIETY SERVER
PASSWORD IS 8ch
GET IN HERE NIGGERS

b-bump

Come join to see loli get pounded in the ass

aww i missed it, i hope one day to play in dio's server

its still up

We're still here. We've been here for hours. Come on in.

And now we're done, gg guys

Alright Faggots, heres the deal. We playing in an hour.

The reason I didn't host Fri or Saturday was because I thought this thread was deleted and was too retarded to check back. Mark cucked me for the sticky in Holla Forums game nights so I told him to delete this thread however it seems that didn't happen. What matters now is Halo and just because I fucked up next week we are going to have a Fri-Sun @ 3 again but properly this time.

Dio's will be going up later today around 5:30 EDT once the other Holla Forums events wrap up for the day. 8ch will be the pass again just like last night.

This server will be live from 12 AM to 12PM

SERVER LIVE
Name: MAGA Game Night
pasword: noniggers

Installing the mods now, this better not die before I can get it to work like last time.

It wont, 12 hours all day today.

Server still up

I can see nobody is there, if I join will you treat me like a faggot?

I will bully you. Then I will bully you again.

Then I'm coming in to turn the tables

Then get in here goy

I'm trying to get my mic working

We still live

I'm trying to get this damn mic to work, I really don't want to go buy a splitter cable.

I cannot connect, it accepts the password, but just stays at the main menu.

Exit and relaunch the game.

I tried that a few times. I can join other servers fine

Restarting my game

which server

see

and

So give it a second while he restarts

Its alive again

vicelio.thefeeltra.in/ try using this

I think my ISP might be throttling my internet. I will reset router and internet.

router and computer

Were back and it should be live

Is anybody else having connection issues?

Don't you fuckers let this die again before i manage to fix my shit

We're still working on getting it running. You have time.

No, still fucked. Let's both try joining somebody else's server (an empty one). Or I can try putting up a server.

It's going to take me something like a week to fix everything user, i'm just hoping this turns into a weekly thing like it once was

Then get to work faggot.

FIXED IT

UDP was a TCP.

We all green now, playing FFA on Guardian.

See you faggots in a week, do try to have fun despite my absence.

Does it have centered crosshairs?

If it isnt as centered as you would like then mod it in.

3 people now, join up

FIRST CRASH OF THE NIGHT

4 people, now, we're approaching MAGA levels soon

6 players. Stop on in for micspam.

bump

Restart your games, server crashed. Be back up in a second.

Crash 2?

Dio's is now up, same password as last night.

Password = 8ch

Crashed again. Game mode seems to be fucked.

Seems the fusion coil explosion keeps crashing me, oy vey.

Were live again btw

How do I get voice chat to work?

Caps Lock is usually the push to talk key, if you cannot hear anybody, restart the game. There is somebody playing music right now.

Going to get food, JoJo server down

I've got shit to do, but Dio's server is up. Password should be "8ch"

would love to join you guys but seems to hang on start up even with a fresh install

Nobody is on right now anyway. I guess everyone is waiting for pic related to come back.

Back, server is live

I stand corrected

Check your GPU drivers, worse case reinstall them.

Thing is I got it to run and boot ONCE. every time after that has been a bust. Clean install of latest stable AMD drivers was actually yesterday

Didn't catch the thread till now. Are there still players in the serb currently? Probably shouldn't ask if this is fun.

Crashed but we back up.

Yes, we have people right now

says password can't be accepted

Password should be "noniggers" for jojo's server, and "8ch" for dio's server.

which server?

I dont get how to install mods, I cant see where I can check what mods I have active or not.

You don't, once they're activated it's done

Also why is the gay dewrito logo a reference to that BL gay bullshit? That stuff is EVIL.

It started as a joke. the joke stuck

I installed the required mods. Now my game won't start.

I had the same issue. seems to just hang the first few times. the H3 HUD seems to be broken so avoid that or hunt down the fixed version

Understood. Taking off the hud.

Flatgrass keeps crashing and the fix is on a dead url. Trying with only armor mods.

can't see the serbian.

HURRY UP JOJO

YOU MONGREL

Im working you fucking mook

Wait, you lookin for flatgrass?
mega.nz/#!PNdBiR6D!HtA1JHy2U1PQzDhGrOILH2wToYqez-jJ_YjJuSQGh3c

I'm ready now, took off the hud and reinstalled flatgrass. Put the server back up.

Jojo can't seem to install flatgrass properly.

FMM version keeps me crashing once I go into the map.

Just tried it, does the same thing for me. It might just be outdated.

This is a bit worrisome only because I've seen stuff like this before and the Halo modding community is VERY drama prone. If the guys behind H:O ever die there's a good chance any type of progress or tools will die with them.

I think flatgrass will be not used until we figure it out. Server will be up in 5

JOJO SERVER LIVE

Looks like I'll spend the rest of the night fixing this rather than playing.

8 people on still, anyone wondering.

Seeya sevlag. When are you hosting next?

Dunno I wanna refine the HCE map vote list and I'm going to force Thor-axe and some other guys at gunpoint to help test Project Cartographer.

Fucking felt like that Valhalla match I was carrying my team. Warthogs felt clunky too. Turret rotation speed felt slow as did handling, not even the H3 versions were that bad.

Welp, I crashed. And I'm too tired to go on. Until next time.

What do these MLG servers even mean?

Server is dead it was fun.

It was fun all, had a good quality time. I'll hop around next weekend earlier probably. Time to watch that vifam.

Dunno if MLG is still around but it was big with Halo back in the day. Probably little to no affiliation with the actual one, and boy is this game dead, unless the browser is for pirate only game clients.

Thing is Halo:Online as we played it is only like that the real deal version was a match making system based game with massive P2W elements.

Funnily enough I was doing some looking at project cartographer and it seems the Halo engine is descended from Pathways into darkness.

halo2vista.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=3819

Gonna test Project Cartographer tomorrow and see if I can set up a listen server just to test shit. I'll post a thread with install instructions but like I said it's to test viability of the game.

Fucking get that shit running and I'll be the first to join MP.

I have a copy of it sitting right next to me waiting for the day we can get it up and running once again. There's nothing more I'd want than dedicated servers on PC

seems there are people that play, not many. Word just needs to get out.

Like the HCE threads I'll make the Project Cartographer thread very early and open the server in the afternoon EST

Damn, no Dio server?

Dio here, using JoJo's mod manager settings fucked up the installs I had of ElDewrito and I had to reinstall it to get it working again. While doing that, I made a new special edition of Halo Online with all the patches and maps prepackaged in so you don't have to worry about it. It's also a half gig smaller than JoJo's version as well.

mega.nz/#!DAtxARbT!Gxt8dhH90lrtg1seqOkGdhMv4VTUeihbRi0Wf69QxYA