H1Z1: KOTK General

Seriously, why is this game so shit? This is the only game I am actually very good at. But holy shit the hit reg is so god awful.

WHAT the actual fuck.

Wasn't this game going to be about zombie survival and be a free MMO?

When it launched it was two games in one. There was KOTK (a battlegrounds arena type game) and Just Survive. I've never played JS but there are zombies (I think still, idk) but, nobody plays that game anymore. It's all pretty trash. KOTK has a lot of potential but it's such a shit show. Daybreak games is almost as bad as EA

Yes, they developed a shitty battle royale mode and then funneled all the development into that because that's what most people played.

Then they can fuck themselves.

Makes you think

It's fun talking about shit games.

Gee who'd have thought?

Its gonna loose thunder when that playerunknown launches his

and then that game will lose thunder

The game is in alpha yet they've recently held a 300k competition for it over lan. Apparently the game is really good over lan. The problem is the constant stream of chinks in the game that use VPNs to connect to the USA server. While they lag, you simply can't hit them because their character model is not in the spot where you see them in game. They are moving and you're shooting at them but you need to lead them in order to actually hit them. The Dsync is a major issue.

There's your answer OP, Gaybreak tends to abandon game development and just add shit like cosmetics and P2W shit than fixing the fucking game.

Well I, your resident spic, am streaming right now and watch some Sean Spicer if anyone wants to tune in. Twitch.tv/xxobernoobxx

This shit is cancer. Streamer cancer.

VIOLENCE
SPEED
MOMENTUM
GET A GRIP DAYBREAK
In all honesty though, this game is fun and I love the arcade style. The game isn't that bad but of course anyone parroting Twitch whores will say its terrible. I like hoping a duos and slaying China.

Literally

I like the game. It definitely needs work. I'm not too sure if Daybreak can do the work though.

Eh, it's just boring to watch or play.

Not much survival in a game that shits all the good guns on you as soon as you've landed. At least H1Z1 had shit-tier crafting for traps and etc. to make it interesting. I want to see motherfuckers forced to use machetes and their wits.

It's more BS, but PU:B is a much better rendition of the same exact gametype.

Yeah, I take it at face value. Super arcade fights, but I got the game for free. I do not recommend anyone to buy it unless for shits and giggles.

Fuck off nigger.

Touche. Hope you have fun

If you're so good at the game, I hope you stream it to make money. Lot of people watching KotK streams.

The answer is right in front of your eyes nigger.

also
I'm onto you, you galician shill.

SHHHIIIIIEEEETTTT