Nier Series Thread

If Nier Automata sales goes well in steam, do you think PCfags also get older games?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drakengard
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Probably not out of the question, I mean Last Remnant got one.
I remember reading if Automata does well that they'd consider a remasterd version of the first Nier, and I think Taro expressed he would be willing to do a remastering of the Drakengard games if Square is up for it.

There's already a thread you fucking faggot

too bad they're shitting on themselves by putting denuvo in it

WE ALREADY HAVE A THREAD
ALSO HOPEFULLY NEVER BECAUSE PCFAGS RUIN EVERYTHING

So does 'she' have a cock or not?

Yes. There was an error making her replicant body and she was a hermaphrodite.

It's still in top sellers.
Imagine if it didn't have denuvo.

None of would buy it anyways.

Sorta, she's probably has a weird inter-sexed mess down there rather than an anime style feminine penis

It will not sell well.

i'm so fucked
but since im pirating its no real loss for me if it doesn't run well

?

Drakengard and Nier ports would make me fucking cum.

jesus christ you don't have to be fucking ashamed of pirating anything, why did you put that in spoilers? The amount of dick-sucking for this game and tolerance for denuvo and its price is absolutely despicable

Mad.

Nier would be awesome, but I will only accept Drakengard if they at least try to fix the shit gameplay of the first two games.

No, people need to experience it in all it's terrible glory.

Yeah it's shocking how people want to support creators who don't act like cunts.

Same situation here mate. I just hope that port will allow us to turn eye-cancer off so I'll somehow get it to run at [email protected]/* */ fps. It worked with a bunch of previous AAA multiplats, even though none listet 770 as a minimum.

Problem with automata is that while Taro is absolutely based, Sqeenix is absolutely terrible.

Nier is probably the only good game Taro made.

Drakengard is such an awful series

I agree. I played Drakengard 1 and 2. Terrible.
I also played Nier. It was great.
..periods…

That means fuck all. Hatred was top seller above GTA5 and sold like 30K copies

no. because that would mean yoko taro wouldn't be able to enjoy the suffering of pc users anymore.

According to wikipedia, drakengard has a pc port
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drakengard

I can make any game have a pc port. It's fucking wikipedia.

It's for the whole series and I think it's counting NieR as a sub-series

Well nier is more drakengard than 2 so that's fair.

No, she does have a functional dick. Read Grimoir Nier.

Hopefully you get to choose whether you play the old or bishi guy as your main character.

I could be remembering it wrong or it was for a different game, the original released version didn't have all the things translated, right? I think it was mostly confined to items. If they do a port, I hope they make sure that everything is corrected.

Its been top seller since the Pre Orders went up 7 days ago.
Hatred was only the top seller for like a day and a half.

Every fucking time.

Fair enough